The World Ends with Aliens Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As all across the globe, just for brief smidgen of a minute, the governments of Earth had their satellites back online. Thinking that their troubles had passed, what they saw instead was outright unbelievable, rendered most frozen to the spot as to what they had seen.

Roughly two-thirds the size of the moon, it was a coarse sphere that might have been easily mistaken for what could be the largest asteroid to make a collision course on Earth. Forget extinction level event that could wipe all life in the planet, this thing could easily destroy and obliterate the planet itself, smashing it into cosmic smithereens.

But it didn't. but it might as well have, for the end result would be just the same.

Only it didn't careen into the planet at breakneck speed. It slowed down.

And it was no asteroid. Asteroids don't slow down.

To the people of Millford, A dark shadow, like a storm that come out of nowhere, covered everything in shadow, turning day into night. The townsfolk stopped whatever it was what they were doing and looked up as a darkness unlike anything blotted out the light. So dark it was pitch black. It only lasted mere seconds, but half the globe was engulfed in such darkness.

But before panic could seep in, light returned in the form of lighting and fire. Purple beam lit up behind the clouds that encompassed the entire western hemisphere.

And from that darkness, came the heralds of the end to humanity's reign on the planet. A gaping hole the size of Texas opened from within the darkness and from it, they came, numbering in the hundreds of thousands like a swarm of locusts.

This was how the world, as humanity had known it, came to an end.

Aliens. Fucking, shit-ton of aliens.

12