The World is My Oyster: Tutorial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still, his self control was tested as Carmona let out a moan from the act.

The way her father stretched her out felt perfect. She knew this was a porn game and everything, but it hadn't really sunk in until the absolute rightness of having a cock inside her made her head spin. God, her dad's dick was balls deep in her pussy--and she only wanted more.

Pasco began moving soon enough, starting slow so he could draw out the sensation of her walls contracting against his girth. He felt like he was being milked, and if it weren't his daughter below him doing the milking, he'd have indulged way more. He promised to be mindful as his pumps grew in tempo. He couldn't cum inside his own daughter. This was only a massage and it had to stay that way. He'd break the trust he'd worked hard to earn if he did that. Still...he had to enjoy it too, right?

Carmona had no idea about her father's thoughts, mind fixated on the bliss of being fucked by the man she had been lusting over since earlier. The sounds of their sex filled up the room along with the musty scent of sin. She felt no remorse or guilt at the fact this was her dad she cajoled into sex, only a growing satisfaction accompanied by her approach to climax.

Suddenly, her body twitched in response to her father pounding a specific spot. Noticing this, Pasco began to steady his pace and direct his efforts. "Come now, baby..." He panted as his skin slapped against hers in a renewed vigor. "Let daddy make you feel good."

Whatever words Carmona had on her mind turned to mush as the directed assault hit her where it counted. Fuck, fuck, fuck, dad's way too good at this! Each thrust sent her thoughts into oblivion and her increasingly messy cunt closer and closer to the zenith. It certainly didn't help that the constant pace gave her no breaks.

"D...daddy...!"

Suddenly, her body grew taut as waves of pleasure slammed into her system all at once. She managed to send off one more command through the Limited Manipulation Ability she had been utilizing before her mind became consumed by the white-hot sensation of climax.

- Common Sense Manipulation: Breeding your daughter is a way to grow closer to her. -

It took effect almost instantly.

As her walls spasmed, Pasco's cock swelled. The contrast was too much for him. His throbbing member pressing against her erratic cunt broke all sense of his self control. With one last thrust, he slammed the tip of his manhood right at the entrance of her cervix, releasing rope after rope of blazing hot seed into his daughter's insides, breeding her.

He felt guilty for a second, but then he realized this was alright too. Carmona would surely open up to him now that he'd marked her in her deepest parts. He'd helped her relax and they'd shared secrets in a way no father and daughter should. Love welled up in his chest as he gazed upon her dazed expression. His baby girl was the best.

Just looking at her made his softened dick come alive again.

Well, he couldn't breed her properly just with one round, right? If he wanted to grow close with his daughter, he had to fuck her more than once.

--

Ding--!

- Tutorial completed. Congratulations, you have earned 100 H-points, multiplied by...four (4) rounds, for a total of 400 H-points. Please keep it up! -

- Unlocked...Limited Manipulation: Perception. -

12