All Comments on 'The World of Fashion'

by greenday0418

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Like a three ring circus!

5

SithLord6969SithLord6969about 1 year ago

Not much of a romance. No sympathetic characters. If this was in EC it would be a 5 but as is 2 stars

inka2222inka2222about 1 year ago

Why is this in "romance" instead of where it belongs, "cheating sluts"... I mean "loving wives"? My only question is, is there anyone in this so called story who is NOT a cheating piece of shit with the morals of a poorly behaved snake? They never mentioned Claude's cheating, and although I got the vibes she likely may have, I don't think the young dick's mother was explicitly mentioned as having cheated, just being shit mother (which is honestly even worse). Oh and Eric seems like a stand up character, too bad he failed to instill any morals or ethics into this "main character", but then you can't teach a coocoo bird to be caring and warm and honest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A story with a vast array of asshole characters...

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

No likeable characters. Mrs. Mallory and his Dad especially. Your surprise ending ruined the story. You were obviously more interested in creating a surprise than you were with writing a good story. Won't fall for this again. Unfollowed

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 1 year ago

We clearly have a different definition of Romance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well that was a hot mess. Melia fucks the son of the man she was cheating with for some time before her husband died, and who I'd in a relationship with her daughter, and yeah doesn't want the father to know because she was cheating on him with his son. Is that about right? Icky. How is this Romance?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Jason's mother and father were bastards!!!

STORY IS UTTER TRASH, NOT EVEN CLOSE TO ROMANCE!!

NOT WORTH READING

NoMartyrs22NoMartyrs2210 months ago

WTF is this? Did you smoke crack AND meth?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergreenday0418@greenday0418
New story submitted for ON THE JOB 2023 in Romance. This one took me two years to finish. New meds seem to help. Still no cure, but there is hope for Alzheimer's treatment to slow down the disease.