The World of Fashion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did you meet your husband?"

'Her voice; so sensual. OWWW. Zipper cut me, feel blood.'

"We met in high school, fell in love, and married after college. We both went to work for Maurice, and when he passed away, Claude and I took control, and Claude made the agency what it is now; a force in the fashion arena."

"What will I be doing?"

'Kneeling under your desk, I hope.'

"I am Ollie's PA, and you are my PA, so when I receive orders from Ollie, you do what I tell you to do."

"So I'm a gopher."

'Crap! Fantasy crushed. Back to reality.'

"For now. Pay attention and observe what is happening around you; there may be an opportunity to climb high within the company. I have plans for you, some long-term and some a little sooner."

'OWWW.'

*****

My new job as a gopher began the following day; get this from so and so, take this to Mr. somebody, and get lunch for fifteen people. I slowly got used to being on the move all day, matching names with faces, and getting used to seeing naked and semi-nude male and female models at any moment of my day. They weren't doing it on purpose; it was part of their job to undress and dress as quickly as possible. As I walked down any hallway, it wasn't unusual for people I didn't know to ask for my assistance. I met quite a few people behind the scenes; everyone had skills and knowledge they were willing to share.

I had to bring lunch and eat on the run because if I stopped moving, I'd fall behind.

*****

My big problem was the commute, waking up early, riding on the crowded subway, and arriving at work barely on time. Then after running around the building for ten hours, I reversed my morning journey and got home too tired to cook. My usual dinner was a big bowl of cereal.

At the end of my third week, Melia stopped me before I left work.

"Jason, you have dark circles under your eyes, and you added another notch to your belt."

I slumped onto the loveseat, buried my face into my hands, took a deep breath, told her what my evenings were like, and admitted I'd lost twelve pounds.

She sat beside me and wrapped an arm around my shoulders before speaking.

"Jason, you dear sweet boy. If you stayed here, you wouldn't have to travel crosstown twice daily."

"You mean there are rooms for rent in this building?"

"No, but Ollie's old room has been vacant since she moved out."

She walked out of her office toward the extra door and opened it. It was a mini-suite with a full bathroom, and it did make sense to cut my fatigue and commute. I pretended to look around while quickly thinking that this could work. I enjoyed the job, no longer thought about teaching, and loved walking behind Melia in her baggy clothes. What could go wrong?

"Okay, Melia, I agree."

"Very well, why don't you stay tonight, and I can arrange to get you moved in tomorrow."

"Will you let me cook dinner for you? Cooking relaxes me."

"That's not a problem; my husband did most of the cooking before he passed away."

"How about Chicken Cordon Bleu for the entre? I found chicken breasts, broccoli, and scalloped potatoes in the freezer."

"Sounds yummy. Where did you learn to cook?"

"There's a diner a block away from my mother's condo, and I worked there all four years of high school. Eric took me under his wing, and besides my father, he made the biggest impact on who I am. I also cooked at a campus steakhouse throughout college."

So I prepared dinner, and while we ate, I peppered her with questions.

"Why don't you leave the building? Mabel, the head seamstress, told me that when I delivered her a box of thread last week."

"I have agoraphobia, fear of leaving the safety of my home, which is this building. That's affected me since Ollie's birth, but I could leave as long as I had Claude to hold onto. To attend his funeral, I had to be sedated and supported by two male models at the church and the gravesite."

"Why does Olivet treat everyone like shit?"

"Once she entered high school, Ollie got totally out of control, drinking, doing drugs, having unprotected sex, and she began hating me, which was slightly worse than how she treats me now."

"What did you do to her?"

"I did the most horrible, despicable, and hateful thing to my teenage daughter. I told her NO! After she turned fourteen, her father jokingly asked if she could skip school and fly to Paris with him for the spring fashion shows. I was the bad parent who said no and dealt with her fallout while he snuck out of the apartment. The next summer, She snuck her boyfriend into her bedroom, and I caught them in bed, chased him out in his underwear, and grounded her for a month. She wanted a Lamborghini for her sixteenth birthday, and I said no. She spit in my face, and I slapped her, leaving a red mark."

Despite the tragic story she was telling me, Melia enjoyed what I fixed and even let out a quiet belch, followed by a meek apology.

"Claude and I went to Paris in the spring of Ollie's junior year. I wanted to take her with us because I didn't trust her, but my husband overruled me, believing his baby never lied. The fact that she wasn't throwing a fit should have sent flares and rockets flying, but he had blinders on. I don't want to repeat that sordid tale, but we cut our trip short, bailed her out of jail, and sent her to rehab. After that, Claude kept her close on a short leash while he groomed her."

'Shit. That sad smile is back.'

"Many current employees were here then and took my side over Ollie. When Claude put her in charge shortly before he died, he told her she couldn't fire anyone, so she rules by intimidation. Changing the subject, this chicken is amazing. Where did you get the seasoning from?"

"I mixed some of the spices you have and made a marinate. Does Olivet have a boyfriend?"

"She has no desire to settle down, and so far, she hasn't met the man who can tame her. I've heard she has one-night stands here in the city. When she travels, she never mixes work with sex."

Melia ate her last piece of chicken and pushed her empty plate toward me, "Well, you get an A+ for that fabulous dinner. Did you cook for all of your girlfriends at Princeton?"

"Not really; I did have a girlfriend with benefits my junior year, but she was a rollover and go-to-sleep partner, and we only connected in bed. However, I am halfway through the 'Kama Sutra,' and I would love to try to imitate some of the pictures."

"Well, you get kitchen duty because I need to make a call."

While I cleaned up, Melia disappeared into her bedroom, leaving the door open. While washing dishes, I detected her scent, and she stood behind me, watching.

"So, um, uh, what do I now? Should I go home and pack my clothes and bring them up tomorrow?"

"I made a phone call to someone who does odd jobs for me, gave him your address, and he's coming by tonight to get your apartment key. So take the key to the night receptionist, Marsha, and my man Gregory will pack everything you have and bring it here."

When I returned from dropping off my key, Melia's door was closed, so I went to my room and showered before bed. After I dried off, I crawled under the sheets and dropped off to sleep immediately.

I, um, always sleep naked, ever since the lightning incident.

Something disturbed my sleep, and I awoke in confusion, lying on my stomach in the dark. An odor drifted up my nose and went straight to my brain. It was perfume, Opium, Melia's signature fragrance, but why was it in my room? As my night vision arrived, I saw a shadowy figure standing by the open doorway, leaning against the wall. I heard mumbling and soft moans and could see movement, so I stood up, walked toward the shadow, and confirmed it was Melia.

"Melia, are you alright?"

She wore a long diaphanous nightgown with one strap hanging off her shoulder, exposing a dark areola on a slightly sagging breast. One hand was caressing that beautiful mound of flesh, twisting the nipple with her fingers, while the other hand's index finger was stroking the area between her legs, sliding back and forth. My brain was overloaded, breathing in the combination of her arousal and perfume, hearing her soft moans of rapture while staring at her face displaying her pending climax.

"Kiss me, Jason. Please kiss me; I need you, baby, you beautiful man. I'll die if you don't take me now...."

So I kissed her, feasting on the tart taste of her lipstick and feeling her warm breath through a nostril slithering across my cheek. My dick didn't waste any time getting hard, and I didn't try to justify my actions or moralize whether this was right or wrong. I wanted her.

Cupping one smooth ass cheek with my right hand, I probed her rosebud with my middle finger while my left hand covered hers over her gown, moving up and down over her sex. I explored her mouth with my tongue as her breathing accelerated, and she circled my neck with both arms.

I broke off my kiss and pulled her closer, and now both hands were cupping her soft, round butt cheeks. Her hand stroked my cock with her nails.

"Jason, don't stop; it's been too long since I've been with a man. Please, take me to my bed; I need you."

After that statement, I felt ashamed, believing the last man she'd been in bed with was her husband.

"Are you sure, Melia? I don't want to take advantage of you; I'm a lowly employee, and you're an owner. What would people think?"

"If you don't make love to me right now, I'll fire you, then have you boiled in oil. Jason, I'm begging you, I need to feel that monster inside me, and please put your fingers back...," and I silenced her with my tongue slipping between her lips. I returned my hands to their previous position, only this time under the robe. My right index finger slid between her butt cheeks, drilling up to my first knuckle, while the first two fingers on my left hand slid into a swamp. Sliding my fingers deep inside, Melia came faster than I expected, screaming into my mouth. My fingers were squeezed by her tight pussy and tighter ass, and her legs went limp, no longer able to support her body. Only her arms clenched around my neck, and my fingers kept her off the floor.

Quickly, I scooped Melia up in my arms and carried her into her bedroom, gently laying her in the center of the bed. She released my neck, so I lay beside her while she stroked my throbbing cock.

Then we kissed again, gentle at first, then frantic with lust, with all eyes wide open. My tongue danced with hers, and I had no idea how long it lasted, but our lips slipped apart when her eyes closed, and she shook all over.

Not sure what to do next, I lay down and cradled her with my arm. I was unsure what my next move should be.

Melia recovered and took over, knowing what she wanted. Getting up on her knees, she straddled my legs, and I could see the outline of two magnificent breasts swaying over my torso. My cock bounced excitedly, and I almost came when Melia wrapped both hands around my pride and joy, exclaiming, "Hmmm, That's a big one, nice and hard. I'll bet you won't last a minute on our first go-around."

Melia slid her luscious body down my legs until her mouth was above my cock. Hesitating a moment to run her tongue around her lips, she bent over and took half my cock into her mouth. Her D-Cups were seductively hanging, but her robe concealed her nipples. With a sultry look in her eyes, she removed her mouth from my cock, then slowly swirled her slippery tongue around my shaft before sucking the little head between her plump lips.

"Oh, Meeeliaaa."

"Mnot nyet lober" must have come through her nose because her lips never released their grip.

Melia sucked hard for a second, delivering pain and pleasure to my friend, then thrust her mouth down until her lips kissed my groin. She won the bet when her tongue forced its way out, licked my balls, and I began to cum in spurts. As a low moan escaped her diaphragm, her lips slid up and sucked on my little head, catching everything. When the eruption ended, she removed her lips and leaned forward to kiss me, with cum on her lips and inside her mouth.

I'd seen pictures and read passages about this practice in the Kama Sutra and remembered reading a trashy novel belonging to my mother that dealt with this situation.

I smashed my lips against hers and thrust my tongue between them, knowing I was tasting my come.

"Very nice, Jason. You passed that test, so why don't you suck on my stiff nipples, and you don't have to be gentle? Suck and bite them like you mean it; I like rough foreplay."

So I removed her robe and followed her instructions, biting and sucking her nipples and hearing her moans of pleasure and pain. Being young and in my prime, I recovered quickly and decided on my next move.

According to the pictures in the Hindu manual of love, my next move was obvious, so I let my tongue travel a meandering path from nipples to naval, then down below her landing strip. Her pussy lips glistened with her juices, and the aroma from her arousal completed my prick's resurrection. I extended my tongue and began licking the pussy of a woman for the first time, and it was just like the Kama Sutra described. I never received this education at college because all the girls wanted to do was fuck, no foreplay.

The first touch was electric as my tongue slid between the labia, and the taste was not what I expected. Since I turned thirteen, I listened to my mother lecture about oral sex being demeaning to liberated women and how both male and female sex organs had a foul taste. It's hard to describe what Melia tasted like other than to say I love the taste of her pussy, and I wanted to taste more now. With vigor and great enthusiasm, I let my tongue do the loving.

I was unprepared for her first orgasm, but I didn't slow down, and soon she had a second climax and a third one before grabbing my hair and pushing my face away. I wouldn't have stopped otherwise.

"Stop! No more. I need to catch my breath."

I elevated my body to my hands and knees, made eye contact, and smiled as I moved inch by inch up her gorgeous body, my dick bouncing up and down, leaving a trail of lubrication on the sheets. When my face was directly over hers, I asked, "Are you protected?"

"You are so sweet. After nine hours of labor giving birth to my daughter, I had my tubes tied."

I didn't give her a chance to prepare and slid my cock inside her.

'God, she's tight. Hot and slick. If I move, kaboom. Think puppies, fields of flowers, term papers, the night sky, and my mother's eighty-year-old neighbor who flashed me; eeeeww, gross.'

That worked, and my dick softened.

I pulled out, leaving the head in, and slowly thrust forward until I bottomed out. I repeated this motion twice more and was now diamond hard with no feelings of an imminent eruption. I rolled her legs back under my arms, pulled out while glaring at her vulnerable position, then, with a growl, slammed my prick deep inside. Melia gasped, reaching for my neck with her arms as I pistoned inside her.

"So good, Melia, oh, Yesss, you're so tight and slick."

"Yes, right there, my clit rubbing against, owwww."

"Oh, lover, push back on my cock, ohhhhh."

"Harder, Jason, faster, soooo goooood. Don't stop, baby."

"Gonna fuck you, Melia, I love fucking, yes, want to shoot cum inside, feels so good."

"Faster, harder, fuck me, make me yours, fuck, fuck, I'm close, don't slow down."

"Yes, love your pussy, come on my cock, come NOW!"

"YESSSS, Aaawww, oh, goooood, oh my god, I'm coming again, faster, harder, FUCK ME!"

I couldn't hold back any longer, so I relaxed, let go, and cried out, " Ohhhhhhh, COMING!"

Our lips mashed together, and I remained deep inside her as I shot my cum and half my internal organs deep inside her tunnel of love.

'That's still prime pussy. I wish I was Melia's first lover.'

Gasping for air, I rolled over her leg and collapsed next to her before pulling her onto my chest. She was much better than my roommate at Princeton.

"Did I pass all your tests, Melia?"

*****

Since it was Saturday, we slept until 9:30 before Melia woke me with a kiss while her fingers stroked my flaccid dick. Standing up, I realized we slept on top of a large puddle of our combined juices spread across the bottom sheet.

Melia took my hand, led me into her bathroom, filled her whirlpool tub with hot water, and helped me into the bubbling cauldron to soak.

She slipped on a red silk robe and said, "Jason, relax, and I'll be back before you know it, baby. You were fantastic." Melia slipped out of the bathroom, and I dozed off, visualizing her supple body, soft breasts, and full kissable lips.

I woke up when she returned and stared as she dropped her robe to the floor, and I inspected the beauty of her body. I was in awe while staring at this gorgeous woman who hid under baggy clothing and followed her daughter around the building. At fifty, she had a thin layer of fat, and her boobs sagged, but her face was that of a thirty-year-old woman.

"Oh, that hot water feels sooo goooood. Wow, I haven't used this tub since my husband died. I can't relax in here by myself."

"Where'd you go?"

"I stripped the bed, put a towel on the wet spot, then sprayed air freshener everywhere."

We relaxed and made small talk until the water started to cool off, then we got out and dried off. We strolled naked into the kitchen, and I made brunch while Melia stared at my erection bouncing before me while she licked her lips obscenely. We ate quickly with minimal conversation, and I hoped we weren't getting dressed anytime soon.

She answered her ringing cell phone as I finished loading the dishwasher after eating, "Hello, Amelia Mallory speaking."

"Yes, Gregory, mission accomplished?" Her free hand was on my leg, moving toward my growing dick.

"Uh-huh, good. Bring everything up and put it in the spare bedroom closet and dresser. I'll be in my office working, so knock to let me know when you've finished."

She listened on the phone as she let her fingernails tease my scrotum.

"Thank you, Gregory. I won't forget this."

She hung up giggling, grabbed my hand, and dragged me naked into her office, shutting the door and locking it.

Melia observed my confused expression and laughed, "Well, Gregory's on his way up, and I don't want to get caught looking like this because I'm not ready to get dressed yet." Then she licked her lips, pushed me onto a loveseat against the wall, and straddled my legs on her knees. Looking down at my groin, where my friend was waking up, she closed her mouth and moved her tongue around. I couldn't figure out what she was doing until she slid her tongue out between her lips, curled it into a trough, and leaned forward, releasing a trickle of her saliva that ran down her tongue, dripping onto my growing cock.

My lips parted in amazement as she began stroking her clit with her right index finger while changing channels with the radio knob on her breast, using her thumb and the first two fingers of her left hand. I was still catching flies with my mouth as my cock stared upward through his only eye.

Melia smiled, straightened her knees, shifted forward two inches, and dropped back down, eliciting a purring moan from her lips. She moved her face close to mine, and as our lips touched, she whispered, "Slowly, my horny lover, good things come to those who have patience."

She kissed me while she rocked on my cock, her fingers twisting and pulling on my nipples now, and the sensations she gave me made me squirm. She was tireless, slowly building up to an earth-shattering climax when there was a knock on her office door.

"I put everything in the spare suite, Mrs. Mallory, and unless you need something else, I'll be going."

She was straining hard not to groan and struggled to speak.

"Thaannk you, Gregory, specially for doing thisssss on Saturday." She buried her head on my shoulder and whimpered, "I was so close. Has he left yet, baby?"