The World of Fashion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I regained consciousness, Melia finished reapplying lipstick she had hidden somewhere when a suave Cuban hunk approached her and took her hand.

"Madame Mallory, I am Franco. Would you do me the honor of dancing with me?"

Facing me, she flicked her tongue out of her mouth like a serpent and purred, "Jason, this dance is for you, so pay attention." She turned toward Franco and clutched his arm, "Lead on, Franco. Let's stretch some zippers and soak some thongs."

Before the music started, I vaguely heard a voice on the intercom saying something about Franco, Melia, dance, and tango. I couldn't begin verbalizing what I watched for the next few minutes, but it felt like hours had passed as they mesmerized the dance crowd with their fluid motion across the dance floor. I was numb.

When the dance ended, my pants felt very uncomfortable. I tried rearranging things using both hands in my pockets but failed in my adjustment attempts because Iron doesn't bend easily.

Melia returned to me, her face flushed, and downed her third drink before taking my hand and leading me back toward the elevator. After punching in the code and hitting the up button, she pinned me against doors and deposited another layer of lipstick on and around my lips.

***

Olivet's thoughts

'What is my mother hiding? Does she have such a low opinion of me that she thinks I'd fall for such a pitiful attempt to get me out of the building? Although, I admit the day at the spa was fantastic, and I feel re-energized.'

As I walked up to the building entrance, a glance at my watch confirmed it was after 8 PM, so I punched my code in to enter the lobby. The elevator seemed to take forever to come down, but finally, the door opened, and I pushed the button for the fortieth floor.

'I need to see if Mother has a man in her bed.'

When I punched in my code for mothers front door, I prepared myself to find it bolted from the inside and was truly surprised when it opened. I headed toward her bedroom to see the lights were off and an empty bed.

'Is she fucking him in my old bed?'

Reaching the door, I turned the knob and pushed hard, slamming it into the wall, but the lights were out in here also.

'Where the hell are they? Jason couldn't have convinced her to leave the building.'

Jason's face appeared in my mind as I stood in the kitchen, and I began fantasizing about him touching me, kissing me, and treating me like the bitch I pretended to be.

I heard the front door open, and my mother's voice echoed throughout her condo. She sounded a little tipsy. When I heard Jason's voice, I slipped into my old bedroom, shut the door, and plastered one ear against it.

***

Jason

"Thank you, Jason, for taking me out of my home and out among people again. I know it was my idea, but you gave me the confidence to verbalize that thought."

"Thanks for the, um, kiss at the club and, um, at the elevator. My head is spinning."

She covered my junk under my trousers and squeezed, immediately stopping the dizziness.

"Why don't you surprise me with something out of that Indian book of love?

"You mean the Kama Sutra?"

Melia fumbled with my zipper but pulled it halfway down while nibbling on my lip. The alcohol affected her motor skills but made her more aggressive sexually.

Holding her close, I whispered, "Melia, my love? Do you trust me?"

"Ohhh, my darrrlin boy, you can do anyfing you want tonight."

"Melia, how about something kinky?"

"Ooh, baby, kinkey, kineky, fuck, whatever you call it; WHAT do YEW have in your horneee mind, Jase?"

She was pretty drunk, so I took her hand and led her into the living room, six feet from the windows revealing the city's skyline.

"Let me treat you to something I'm sure neither of us has experienced," and I slid the straps of her dress over her shoulders. She tried to pull away, weakly chastising me, "Jase, what are you....? Stop! Somm one, oh God, see us."

As her dress hit the floor, I helped her step out of it while slipping my tongue between her lips, silencing her protest. Quickly I unbuttoned my shirt and tossed it behind me while her hands caressed my face as we kissed. After unbuckling my belt, my trousers dropped to the floor, and I stepped out of my shoes as my boxers slid down my calves. Then I embraced her again, one hand on her supple ass cheek and the other inside her thong.

Our lips separated for a moment, and she was able to cry out, "Jason, no, we can't, mmm. Somm on see...."

Silencing her again with my lips, I slid the dental floss over her thighs and let them drop. I maneuvered Melia until her back was against the glass.

I dropped to my knees, stating, "The glass is solid; you can't go through the glass. If you fear heights, that will disappear after tonight."

Melia giggled nervously at my corny statement but cried out when I lifted her off her feet and sat her on my shoulders, my mouth against her slit.

"Don't, no, oh my God, stop, please," Melia was sobering up; she cried and threw her arms out, parallel to the floor, her palms trying to stick to the glass like an octopus's suction cups. Her eyelids were squeezed tightly over her eyes as I stood up with her petite frame on my shoulders. Her shoes dropped off her feet, hitting the floor with muffled thumps. With the glass window supporting her back and her arms keeping her balanced, I licked and tongue fucked her for almost a minute before her pleading ended and her moans began, and with great delight, I ate a delicacy for dessert, on glass.

***

Olivet

I cracked open the bedroom door and watched Jason undress himself and my mother. Instead of being angry because she lied, I was jealous and aroused.

'Oh my God, I knew she was fucking him. What a slut my mother is, but seeing his cock hanging between his legs, I don't blame her.'

Not wasting a second, I stripped and buried four fingers inside my slick, wet pussy.

'Gooood, lick that old skank. I wiissssh you were eeeeeeatttin meeeeee,' and I climaxed while clamping my teeth together and exhaling through my nose.

***

Jason

Her first climax was tentative, but the second one minutes later was violent and loud. I said uncle to myself as I dropped to the floor because her knees were squeezing my brains through my ears. As her feet touched the carpet, she wrapped her arms around my neck, whispering, "You, asshole, if you didn't ring my bell so well, I'd fire you."

"Now it's time for you to look through the glass."

She wasn't frightened and didn't fight me when I turned her around, placed her hands against the glass, and pulled her hips back until she was the right height for me to fit inside snugly. I saw her eyelids half open from her reflection in the glass.

My hands held her by the waist as I slowly stroked in and out. "Oh, Melia, you are still super tight, almost like a virgin. Ohhh, fuuuuck, I have to stop for a minute. Don't move, flex, or even breathe, or I'll explode."

I thought I heard someone moaning behind me, but I attributed that to Melia's heavy breathing in front of me, reflecting off the glass. As I've stated before, sometimes I'm clueless.

"Jason, you know I'm going to punish you for doing this?"

"God, I hope so, over and over," and I flexed my prick inside her. My lady responded by moaning while leaving lipstick marks and tongue smears on the glass. Then she got bossy, "Faster, a little higher, that's it, I'm close, slower, no faster."

I grabbed a clump of hair, pulled her head up, and rubbed her face against the mess she left on the glass.

"Quiet, bitch, I am in charge."

"Yes, sir."

"Do not cum until I give you permission, understood?"

"Yes, no, I don't, I don't know; please let me come."

Laughing, I slid my cock in and out, and Melia cried out, begging for her climax. After twelve agonizingly slow thrusts of my rigid dick, she was screaming profane words before and after my name. I reached around, coated a finger with our juices, and raised it toward her lips.

"After you wrap your lips around my finger, you may cum."

Melia quickly slid her lips over my finger and used her palms on the glass to press back against my cock. Her vagina clamped down on my cock, and she screamed as her third orgasm tore through her body.

***

Olivet

I was screaming, "I'm gonna cum AGAIN! YES, so good, CUMINGGGG," only it sounded much quieter, like, "Mm gomma mum MGAMIM! Mes, sss mood, CMMMNGMM." That's because my free hand covered my closed mouth with a small pillow I had when I lived here.

With my back against the door and crouching on shaky legs, I pulled my fingers out of my drenched cunt as I came down from my second intense orgasm. I was exposed if either of them looked in my direction, and I had an important decision to make, get dressed and flee or stay.

It was an easy decision.

'I want his cock. I'll hide in his bed like Goldilocks.'

As I straightened up, I slid my ass up the door until my legs were straight.

'OMG, I want to see Jason fill her cunt with his spunk.'

I jammed two fingers in my ass while my other hand softly massaged the area above my clit.

'He's so hot. I want, need to come again, fuuuuck. Mother, you slut, moo like a cow.'

"Ohhhh mmmMMMiiiii Gaaahhhhddd, clooooossssss!"

My pillow was soaked.

'I WANT HIM.'

***

Jason

I hung on and stopped thrusting until she stopped shaking, then stepped back and led her to the white leather sofa next to us. I sat down with my legs together, and she immediately knew what I wanted. Melia climbed up and straddled me before sliding down my pole. She began riding up and down as I chewed on a nipple.

A whining noise was coming from her open lips, increasing in intensity, changing to a gravelly moan before she clamped her mouth shut, trying to hold her screams inside.

I grabbed both nipples between my thumb and finger, pulling them toward me as she crushed my lips with hers, and our tongues danced together. She raised her hips up, then slammed her body down repeatedly until she stopped moving with my cock buried deep inside.

I twisted Melia's nipples, and her climax exploded inside her, tearing through her body like an electrical current, head to toe. Then my orgasm exploded inside her as Melia collapsed against me, my cock spasming inside her.

***

Olivet

'I knew it. Mother's a total slut. Jay's a stud. I'm going to get him. She's too old.'

Removing my fingers after cumming a third time, I staggered back inside the bedroom and closed the door.

'Feel strange inside, nervous, butterflies. Never felt this way before. Could this be...no way...love?'

As I entered the bathroom to freshen up, I entertained one last thought about what I'd seen.

'I'll show my mother. Going to rescue his cock from her skanky cunt.'

***

Jason

After a moment, Melia began moaning again, proving she was still alive but totally wasted. I rested until I could stand up, her legs wrapped around my torso, then carried her to bed. I cleaned her with a washcloth and towel before covering her up and leaving her in the dark to sleep it off. I had intended to spend the night, but Melia was unconscious from orgasms and vodka, so I headed to my bed.

I picked up my clothes on the way to my room and froze when I reached my door. The light streaming through the glass wall reflected off a vertical line about two inches wide and twelve inches high. I touched it and was dumbfounded.

'It's wet.'

I held my finger under my nose and inhaled.

'No way, it can't be. It's not from Melia. Olivet?'

I entered my room, and as the door closed behind me, I was overwhelmed by the same odor that I had on my finger, mixed with the scent of an exotic perfume.

'That's Olivet's perfume.'

My dick went from swinging low to checking out the ceiling in three seconds flat. I turned on the lights and discovered someone was sleeping in my bed. Before I pulled the covers off, my mind spun like a tornado, replaying today's events. A thought passed by, wondering if I should sell my story to Hollywood.

'Hell, what if it's not Olivet?'

I pulled back the covers, praying the lump was Olivet, and I wasn't disappointed. There she was, smiling at me, displaying all her frontal charms.

'She's gorgeous. Say something, dumbass.'

Like always, she said the first words of a conversation, "WOW! Um, hi, Jason. How long have you been fucking my mother?"

She was talking to me, but her eyes were centered on something else, and for the first time, I saw her smile.

What a crazy, screwed-up family. No sense in lying, so I blurted out the truth, "The first time was after my third week as her assistant, the Friday night I moved into this bedroom. Your mother is very persuasive and always gets what she wants, except with you. However, the vodka slapped her tonight, and I had to tuck her into bed. When did you get here?"

"Right before the two of you came staggering in. Where did you go?"

"Down to 'Club Ecstasy,' we had a few drinks and even danced together. Then she did this one dance, a tango, with another guy, and I was blown away. She has some serious dance moves."

"She must've wanted you really bad, and from my observation of the acrobatics in the living room and your, um, reaction to finding me in your bed, I can see why. Does that thing ever shrink?"

"Um, you watched us?"

Olive licked her lips as she nodded.

For some reason, I reached for my blanket to cover myself until a deep breath provided enough oxygen to my brain to make me realize how ridiculous I would look.

"I told my mother if I found out she was fucking you, I'd take you for a test drive. Now I might even make you my very personal assistant. So jump on board, cowboy, and show me what you got."

As I crawled between her legs, tongue out, she informed me, "Uh-uh, no need for foreplay. I lubed myself with four fingers, watching you use my mother like a whore."

I smiled. "No problem."

'Cock want pussy.'

The big head was no longer in control.

I moved up on my hands and knees until my round peg pointed at her leaky hole, then slammed into her swamp. Her pussy wasn't as tight as her mother's, but when I was buried inside her, the head of my cock was touching the back wall, and she gasped. With my prick deep inside her, I knelt and hooked her legs over my shoulders while staring down into her blue eyes. We were playing the ancient game of chicken, and I was on top, determined to win.

I flexed my cock against her cervix.

"Oooommmmnnnn!"

Her eyes began jumping from side to side while her lips trembled slightly.

Her breath rate increased, drops of sweat formed along her hairline, and her stiletto nails raked across my torso from my groin to my nipples.

I hate to lose, and if I need to cheat to win this battle of the sexes, I will. I smiled, but my facial expression said, 'Take this, bitch,' as I flexed my cock again.

She was whimpering now, like a puppy calling for its mother. She nibbled on her lower lip, and her eyes pleaded with me to fuck her.

I pulled back an inch and stopped.

"Oh my Gaud, please, Jay, fuck me."

I win.

"Beg harder," and I flexed again.

"Ram my pussy hard. Turn me into your dirty little whore. Use my cunt. Fuck me, Jay. Fill me up with your cum. Please, make your slut scream. I'll make you forget my mother. I'm begging you, please mas...."

'She almost called me master. Should I call her slave? Too harsh. Ohhh feels good.'

I pulled out, leaving just the head inside, and slammed back in while pulling her against me using her legs. Olive came, screeching profanities, until I silenced her with my lips and tongue.

'Can't wake Melia. Mmmm, she can squeeze that puss.'

I repeated my out and in movements and settled into a pace ensuring I would last a long time. Her eyes rolled back, and she was squealing in her throat.

'Olive. That's her name from now on.'

I wanted to turn Olive into a quivering bowl of Jell-O and stake my claim to her heart. Melia was a great fuck, but she was my dad's age. Watching Olive strutting around the building since starting my employment ignited a tiny flame of lust in my soul that was now a bonfire.

I was jolted from my daydream by Olive coming again, gasping for air, and thrashing around under me. I increased my pace until she came again, then slowed down until she had another climax. She was crying and babbling nonsense, but when I slowed down, she begged again, "No, no, no, don't stop, please, Jason," and somehow, she rolled over and presented her ass to me.

I don't have any memories after that until Olive was kneeling over me, sucking my balls until I blew a load on her breasts.

As I dropped off to the world of dreams, I heard her saying, "I love him. He's teachable. I won't tell him how much I've thought about him since I hired him. He's so adorable."

Her voice faded in and out.

"I need to assert myself.... While I'm in Europe.... Tomorrow I'll hook him...."

*****

I heard my alarm go off, but it was on the other side of the bed. As I rolled over, a fully clothed Olive turned off my alarm.

"Good morning, Stud. You're something else in bed. I'm not ready to face my mother, but I'll have it out with her after my trip because you're mine now, lover."

I was speechless, and as I lay on my side with my mouth open, she leaned over and thrust her tongue into my mouth. I think it was the sweetest kiss I'd ever experienced.

"I put my phone number in your contact list. You really should change the password from Melia to my name. I leave Friday at 4:30 on Air France out of JFK, so call me Thursday, and you can spend the night with me and drive me to the airport. You are, by far, the best fuck I've ever had, and I want to see how you make love. Ciao Bella."

'Why did she have to add her number to my contact list? It's a company phone. What password? Oh well, game on. I guess the bitch is back.'

Clueless!

She was out the door leaving behind a wrinkled sheet with a wet spot and the intoxicating odor of a scent I couldn't identify. I got up and changed the bedsheets before turning the exhaust fan in the bathroom on high.

Then feeling lonely, I went into Melia's bedroom and lay beside her naked body. As I pressed my erection against her soft butt cheeks, she stirred and rolled over, covering my lips with hers. We had time for a quickie before dressing and riding the elevator down three floors.

The week flew by, and before I knew it, Thursday arrived. Olive stayed in her office all week with Melia but did call me every night. I was still, you know, sleeping with Melia, but while I was running around the building, gophering, a plan was born.

'I'm so bad.'

I called Olive at noon.

"Olive. This is Jay. How are you?"

"Jay. I'm leaving for home at four. Meet me in the lobby with a change of clothes in a small bag, and I'll take you home. You can cook dinner for me, and after you clean up the kitchen, you can join me in my Jacuzzi bath and scrub me all over. Then, after you dry me off, I'll allow you to show me your oral skills before you fuck me all night."

"Wow, Olive, that sounds wonderful if I was a eunuch, with my balls cut off. I have a different idea of how tonight should happen."

I heard a sharp intake of air over the phone.

"Jay, you're confusing me. I don't understand. Your balls aren't missing."

"Olive, it's a figure of speech, like, 'his lover put a ring through his nose,' or 'his girlfriend gave him kneepads for his birthday.' Another figure of speech is that guy is 'pussy whipped.' That's not me, and I will never be that way."

"Why are you calling me Olive, Jay? You're scaring me. I was merely suggesting...."

"Olive, be quiet for once and listen. Here is what I propose. Before you leave work today, go to the props department and ask them for a felt choker with a ring in the front and a leash for a small dog."