The World of Fashion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We heard her front door close, so she climbed off me and sat on her desk, saying, "Hurry, I need your cock right now, Jason."

Melia's my boss, so I stood up, and my height was perfect for fucking her on this desk, and as she laid on her back, I pulled her body toward me slowly, causing her to whine, before impaling her on my eager shaft. Now was not the time for making love; it was time for hot and steamy fucking. Stroking in and out of her drenched pussy, her breathing rate increased, and her cries of pleasure got louder. I increased the speed of my thrusts, with my dick sliding high across her clit and rubbing against her G spot.

"You, Jason, you're incredible, so strong and dominant. I'm close, almost there, stud, don't stop, fuck me harder, baby, faster, harder, harder, ram mEEE, I want...fuck, faster...don't...can't...Mmmm," and I shut her up as I leaned over, crushed her lips with mine, and came, shooting one, two, three streams inside her a few seconds before she stiffened and threw her head to the side, screaming, "Cummminnng" as she pulled my head down for mouth to mouth.

She was shaking like she was having an epilepsy attack but gradually relaxed as my softening cock slid out of her tight, wet pussy. A puddle formed between her legs on the desktop, and I lifted her up and over it so she wouldn't smear it on the desk's smooth finish. Sitting her on the edge of the loveseat, I dropped to my knees and cleaned her out with my lips and tongue. My cum trickled down toward her anus, and I licked that up before reentering her tunnel of love with my oral digit. I enjoyed this part of sex a lot now, and when I finished, my lips and chin were covered with our combined cum.

With a swipe of her tongue over her plump lips, Melia dropped to her knees and pushed me against the desk before bending over and cleaning me up. Our juices covered my groin and scrotum, and watching her vacuum them up helped my flag pole to rise again.

'I know she's as old as Mother, but damn, I bet she'll still swallow when she's on Social Security.'

When I was clean enough not to leak on the floor, she stood up, and we looked into a wall mirror. Seeing our faces glistening like glazed doughnuts caused us to giggle like little children. So we vacuumed each other's face with lips and tongue until nothing was left to lick up but a thin haze.

After we broke our embrace, Melia bent over the desk and licked up the puddle, causing a reactive twitch below my waist. She turned and smiled, "Sorry, but I can't waste any of your cum; it's too yummy."

I kissed those lips again, "Now what?"

"Let's check out your bed, but first, we need to deadbolt the door."

As we left her office, her cell phone on the kitchen island went off, playing the building receptionist's ringtone.

"Yes, Mariah, what's up?"

Silence.

"OLLIE! Where is she?"

Melia looked terrified.

"On the elevator! I owe you, Mariah."

"Quickly, Jason, in your room, shut the door and hide in the bathroom. Go."

Melia ran into her room, and I stepped into mine but stayed by the door after closing it.

"MOTHER! Why did you allow Maxwell and Albert to take a week off? I need all the photographers this week for last-minute shots before I go across the pond. Where are you, Mother?"

"Calm down, Ollie; I'm right here. Maxwell's daughter is visiting him and Marie for a week with their three grandchildren, and Albert asked for some time off to get treatment for skin cancer. We still have Samantha and Kiri handling the load, and Karl, although he has retired, would come in if asked nicely. What is so important that justifies bursting into my home, screaming at me?"

Damn, she is a bitch. She needs to be put over a knee and paddled.

"Why does your hair have clumps? Are you adding highlights? What's covering your face? A new facial treatment? And what is that smell around you, Mother?"

"Ollie, don't go in my office; it's a mess."

I heard the door open, and Olivet screeched, "I smell sex. You've fucked a man in here. Is he still in your apartment? Mother, are you hiding him in your room? Maybe he's in my old room. Is that cum on... eeeuwww, gross, Mother?"

Quickly retreating, I dropped to the floor on the other side of the bed just as the door opened and the overhead light came on.

She sniffed the air. "Well, at least you didn't rut in here. You're hiding him in your bedroom, aren't you."

After she shut my door, her voice faded to a muffled roar. I stood up, moved back to the door, and strained to hear what was said. I allowed my mind to drift, thinking about the brief moments I was able to observe her. Wearing heels, Olivet was my height, and when she wanted attention, she could do the runway crawl better than any model in the agency.

"Who was it, Mother? Did you fuck your PA, or are you seeing your old lover, Al...."

Melia cut her off, "OLLIE! My sex life is none of your business."

I dressed quickly and returned to the door, hearing Olivet still lecturing her mother, "...smells like air freshener in your bedroom. If I find out it's your PA, I'll cut his nuts off. For god's sake, Mother, he's younger than me."

"Ollie, you're behaving like a brat. Besides bitching about the time off I've given to our talented and faithful employees, did you need something else?"

"I need to see the revised contracts I'm taking next week. My secretary said you have them."

"They're in my office."

I heard a door open and close, and my instincts told me to evacuate the building immediately. Seeing no one when I peeked out of my room, I tiptoed toward the exit to the elevator.

Passing the office door, I stopped when I heard Olivet saying, "...is kind of cute, and I wouldn't mind trying him out, but only if he's got anything in his pants. Maybe I should take him with me next week, and when I'm done with him...," and I moved quickly out the front door, shaking my head.

After riding the elevator to the ground floor, I called Melia on her private number, "Melia, pretend this is Mariah calling."

"Yes, Mariah?"

"When she's gone, call me."

"Uh-huh, thank you, Mariah," and she hung up.

I went for a walk, and she called me an hour later.

"Jason, Ollie finally left. After I told her you were staying in the second bedroom, she looked through your clothes, checked the bathroom, and even sniffed the bed. I think she likes you. Anyway, wait until after 4 o'clock in case she comes back."

At 4:15, I returned and used Melia's code to enter the lobby because the agency was closed. The operator worked in an office on the second floor and had access to the lobby's security camera. I rode the elevator up and let myself in, not knowing what to expect.

Melia's bedroom door was closed, but she came out when she smelled dinner cooking in the oven, and we ate while discussing Olivet's snit.

"It took me a while to convince Ollie I had sex with an old boyfriend, but she finally calmed down and asked about you. It seems she's been keeping tabs on you, and if I take you for a test drive, I am under orders to give her all of the juicy details."

What kind of asylum have I got myself into? I've slept with the owner after three weeks on the job, and her daughter wants to take me for a test fuck to Europe.

*****

It was shortly after 7 o'clock when I woke up, and Melia's door was still closed, so I decided to fix her breakfast in bed. I dressed before going into the kitchen, which proved to be wise. I wanted to make a strawberry soufflé because I knew fresh berries were in the frig, so I pulled the ingredients needed and set the oven temperature to 400°.

I was so busy pouring the mixture into the soufflé bowl that I didn't hear the front door open and close. As I opened the oven, I was stunned by a voice behind me, "What's this, a PA masquerading as a cook?"

I turned to see who was speaking, knowing it was Olivet, and I watched her back as she entered Melia's bedroom unannounced. I was torn between following her and putting my soufflé in the oven, and hunger won the battle.

As I eased the oven door shut and set the timer, I felt a disturbance in the force behind me, and knowing it had to be Melia and Olivet, I turned around and put my finger against my lips.

"I just put my strawberry soufflé in the oven and don't want it to collapse."

"Then I'll whisper. Since you were never properly introduced, Jason, this is my daughter, Ollie."

"MOTHER!"

"I know, don't call you Ollie. If I may continue, you know Jason because you hired him in the most humiliating way as my PA, and he's staying in your old room. As an added bonus, Jason is an excellent cook."

"You're too kind, Melia. I hope I didn't disturb you when I snuck in at midnight. My friends wouldn't let me leave; they kept saying one more round."

The evil Olivet reared her ugly side and snarled, "My mother's name is Mrs. Mallory to you, and I want to know how you conned her into letting you stay here. And mother, for the last time, my name is Olivet!"

"Ollie, watch your manners while you're in my...."

"I've got this, Melia. Ms. Mallory, since I work for Melia, she has ordered me to use her first name when I speak to her or refer to her when with other employees; I...."

"Oh, shut up."

Then her nose began to twitch, and her frown softened as the aroma of strawberries wafted through the kitchen. She was using a normal voice now, "It smells, um, okay. When do we eat? "

"It's just about ready." One moment later, DING.

"If you ladies are hungry, sit, and I'll be happy to serve you."

Olivet was the first to praise my baking with her mouth half full, "Mmmm, goooood, you crook, goo mm." She cleaned her plate, took a second piece, and ate like a construction worker with a five-minute lunch break. When she swallowed the last bite and burped, she smiled and said, "That was fantastic, but I need to talk to my mother privately."

"In my office, Ollie."

"Mother! Don't call me...,

I heard them going at it while I cleaned the kitchen, and when I finished, I located the vacuum and did my room before moving into the living room. After a few minutes, Melia hugged me from behind, so I shut off the vacuum and turned to face her.

"She's gone, we're alone, and I'm going to bolt my front door."

The rest of the day, we chased each other around, had sex on every piece of furniture, and I asked Melia a probing question.

"You're a gorgeous woman who looks twenty years younger than your age. Why do you wear such ugly, baggy clothes?"

"Ollie has to be the focus of attention all the time, and she doesn't want to compete with her mother as her equal. Until I started dressing like a frump, she would talk about me like I was an overaged call girl in front of all the employees. That made everyone uncomfortable. I bought what I wear online to keep the peace."

"What about a compromise? Olivet wears dresses and skirts above her knees, four and 5-inch heels, and shows a lot of cleavage. What if you wore dresses just below the knees, 3-inch heels, and no cleavage but bra's that show you are an attractive woman?"

"I have nothing like that except for the shoes and lingerie. How can I go shopping when I can't leave the building?"

"Fourth floor, women's wardrobe."

We dressed and went shopping. Since it was Sunday and we were alone, Melia followed me around naked, trying on the dresses I picked out. When we finished shopping, we fucked on a sofa while being observed by a dozen mannequins'.

*****

It was Monday morning, and I could hear Olivet's voice screaming at Melia through the thick office doors, and I knew precisely why Olivet was angry. The doors flew open, and she stomped out like an angry child, dressed in her signature above-the-knee outfit with plenty of her large firm tits showing, teetering on heels, followed by her mother. When she saw me from the corner of her eye and stopped placing her hands on her hips, I knew I was in for a significant butt-chewing.

"You, uh, you um, what the fuck is your name, boy?"

I stayed silent and let Melia answer, "His name is Jason, and you are very aware...."

"Jason, Jay, or boy! Who the fuck cares. What crap did you fill Mother's head up with?"

"Ms. Mallory?" I was pretending to be clueless. I've had a lot of practice.

"Her clothes, why is she dressed like that?"

Today she looks like a million bucks wearing a designer dress that fell just below her knees. It was a long sleeve front button-up that didn't show much skin but revealed the figure of a woman who appeared to be thirty.

I snapped out of a short brain fart and answered Ms. Mallory's question, "You'll have to ask your mother because I didn't dress her this morning."

Fuck, Don't ask if I dressed Melia yesterday.'

"Aaaeeeeeeia!" Her shriek ripped through the office, bringing wry smiles to the women in the office. Quickly she collected herself and continued being herself; a bitch.

"Oh, never mind, let's get my weakly inspection done so I can go over the trip details with my staff."

"Ollie, let me take over the inspections for you. I've only done it a few hundred times and can teach Jason the routine. Why don't you take the day off and visit the Ohm Spa? We have an open appointment with them every day for models. Sylvia can call and confirm a time, and Richard can drive you there. Then you can return calm and refreshed tomorrow morning and work on the proposals you will present to the fashion houses."

Sylvia is Olivet's secretary, and Richard is our limo driver.

"MOTHER! I've told you repeatedly, don't call me that name; however, I am a little frazzled. A day off being pampered is just what I deserve." Her forehead wrinkled as she was thinking, and I almost giggled when she whipped around and said, "Very well, that's the plan. Good thing it popped into my head."

She turned and walked toward the elevators, and I raced over to open the elevator for her before she fired me. When the door closed, everyone in the office started giggling, and when the elevator dropped a floor, hysterical laughter broke out.

Melia addressed Sylvia and three other women in the room, saying, "Please forgive my daughter for her outburst. This part of the business is where she's weakest, keeping her wits in front of the staff. Now she's going to Europe to negotiate with the different fashion houses about using our models for their fashion week. No one is better for that part of the business than my daughter. She is a ruthless negotiator who takes no prisoners. So now, Jason and I will walk around and make everyone happy, knowing there will be no screeching for the three weeks when she is away. Ta-ta, ladies."

Listening to her speak, I was proud that I was her PA and lover, and I felt emboldened to speak my mind to Melia later.

We started in the lobby with the receptionist and worked our way up through the floors, making everyone happy when she informed them that Olivet wouldn't be doing inspections in the immediate future. She had a short script that she repeated over and over to bring much joy to the agency.

"We're all grown-ups, and everyone working here is the best of the best, so there won't be any formal inspections, just informal wandering around to ensure everyone is happy. I'm instructing all supervisors and managers to contact Ms. Mallory's secretary, Sylvia, for any major problems. If her office staff can't resolve it, then and only then, contact me. My assistant, Jason, will be available for special problems, such as emergency pickups around town."

That evening, Melia received a phone call while I was making dinner. She glanced at me before going into her bedroom and closing the door.

Curious about the call, I made a mental note to ask about it later. Dinner was almost ready when she rejoined me and set the table.

While I cleaned up after dinner, Melia stood with a glass of wine and stared through her glass wall at the Manhatten skyline. After I joined her, an uneasy silence surrounded us, and she seemed deep in thought, almost like she was in a trance.

We looked at each other, and I swear I could hear the second hand on my watch moving, tick, tick, tick, before I blurted out, "Melia, I need to talk to you about something that's been bothering me."

There, I said it, the deadly 'We need to talk' phrase.

She started to speak, but I cut her off.

"Let me start, please. I know the age difference between us is a problem, as is the fact your daughter is the boss. I think about you a lot, and I wanted to say I'm deeply in...."

She placed her right index finger across my lips, and a melancholy smile appeared as she embraced me.

"Jason, you dear sweet boy. Let's not speak about something we know can't happen. Enjoy the moment, for we know not what tomorrow may bring."

"But Melia, I need to tell you...."

"Shush, not another word. Let's go clubbing, have drinks, dance, and come home and fuck. You know how to dance, don't you? Perhaps I'll even dance for you. I know you can fuck, baby."

She didn't want to hear me say the word. Perhaps she's correct; I might be kicked to the curb tomorrow, especially if Olivet finds me in bed with Melia. Oh, well, let me ask my nosy question.

"Who was on the phone call you took in your bedroom?"

"Nosy little boy, aren't you? It was an old friend, and that's all I will say."

While I paced around the living room, Melia disappeared into her bedroom. An hour passed before she came out, and I was stunned. Her hair and face were perfect, and Melia was wearing the sexiest evening gown I'd ever seen, a burgundy double-strap, full-length dress with a big slit showing off her right leg.

"I thought you didn't have any sexy clothes."

"It was hidden under a coat in my closet so Ollie couldn't steal it."

She led me through her front door, and we rode the elevator down to the thirty-fourth floor and entered the other world inside her building when she punched in an eight-digit code on a keypad. Exiting the elevator, we entered a hallway filled with people milling around. In front of us was a sign reading 'Fifth Avenue Rotisserie.' There was a line of approximately twenty people waiting to get in.

At the other end of the hallway was a much longer line, and Melia took my hand and led me down to the entrance to 'Club Ecstasy,' as the sign above stated. Every person in line stared as we passed by them. The maître d' greeted her like an old friend, which didn't surprise me.

"Mrs. Mallory, it's been a long time since you've graced us with your presence; before Claude passed away, I believe. How have you been?"

She smiled, "Hello Michael, I'm good. Can you find me a table?"

"In a New York minute," and we were immediately escorted inside by a waitress as I heard a chorus of angry voices behind us.

As we were seated, the waitress introduced herself, "My name is Maria, and I'll be your server tonight. What would you like to drink, Mrs. Mallory?"

"Sex on the Beach for me and spring water for my date, Jason. When we leave the dance floor, bring the drinks."

Then she dragged me out into the dance crowd.

Now I can hold my own on the dance floor, but Melia was so much better than me, I let her lead. We danced to one fast song and two slow ones, and I noticed her dress had a minor wardrobe malfunction containing her breasts.

She dragged me back to our table, and our drinks magically appeared as I sat down. Melia didn't sit, just drained her glass in two gulps and whispered something into Maria's right ear. As she disappeared into the crowd, Melia began moving with the music and eying me like a hungry cougar, and I don't mean the kind you find in the wild.

Maria returned with another drink for Melia and whispered something in her ear. Melia smiled, drained her second drink, then leaned over and made my hair stand straight up with a dramatic and deep French kiss. OMG, Melia kissed me in a public setting for the first time, and the lights blinked out for me.