The World Reborn Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The older P'nepo glared down at the younger and growled a warning, "Kheeta..."

Kheeta, to her credit, did not falter at all, giving her own stink eye. The staring contest continued for a while until it was interrupted by three elder looking P'nepo.

These three (couldn't really tell their genders) were practically Yoda expies; they looked like P'nepo, but half my size, wrinkled worse than raisins, had grey hair, wore heavy, conservative robes, and used ornate canes. I think one of the canes had a knot in it from when it was a tree branch and it had an amethyst embedded into it.

They walked up to Kheeta and one of them said, "Kheeta! Stawa fro tis...igni..."

Kheeta shook her head vigorously, "Neeck isno igni, p'ni-nu ih Neeck."

The Elder that had the amethyst cane seemed a bit more curious, looking at me with a raised brow. "V'ta ih Kheta rella ith tis...Neeck?"

Kheeta looked at her feet sheepishly, "P'ni-nu...p'ni-nu ih... Ah vu!!" She grabbed a hold of my arm possessively.

Everyone looked incredibly shocked. I heard one P'nepo give a comical gasp, as if he was watching a Spanish soap opera and couldn't believe the revelation. Even ol' Scar Face took a break from scowling to look surprised.

The same Elder sternly asked, "Vu..."

Kheeta confirmed it, "Vu-vu."

The Elder looked at me, then back to Kheeta. "L'ma-vu?"

Kheeta looked around, worry written on her face, before nodding. A lot more gasps came from the peanut gallery.

The Elder turned around and began to walk before looking behind him and said, "K'mo ith. Ah zii da Ma-Ki-Kar, vi tis ih v'ta uh wana."

The first Elder exclaimed, "K'torro?!"

"V'ta od uh ink sa gutu apan? Tis ih Kheeta. V'nina-ta no itin ot ah. Nev'r apan b'vo..."

The third Elder just shook it's head and followed Elder K'torro. The first Elder sighed in defeat and followed after them. Kheeta looked up at me, beaming with so much joy that she stood on her tip toes and kissed me. More gasps were heard.

I looked around, confused. Most of the villagers had begun to move toward the center of the village, to the bonfire. The only ones not moving were Kheeta, myself, and the three spear wielders. The two males looked at me with what appeared to be jealousy before even they followed the procession. Kheeta and I followed, too, with Scar Face close behind.

We found ourselves sitting on a halved log, along with seven other logs that surrounded the bonfire in an octagonal shape. The rest of the village was gathered in a semicircle on the other side of the bonfire, looking at us with curiosity and suspicion. Kheeta was clinging to my right are defensively, with her head on my shoulder. Scar Face sat on the log to the right, kinda putting herself in between us and them. She put away her spear, but brought out a metal knife and started to whittle on a lone branch. She would periodically give me a stare before returning to her stick.

I heard some rustling grass to my left and saw another P'nepo girl, around Kheeta's age. She tried to slyly crawl on her elbows around me to see Kheeta. She had longer hair, kept in a long ponytail that reached her hind end. She wore a robe, tied together with a purple sash, and ended just after her knees. Her eyes glinted slightly green with mischievousness.

"Pssst! Kheeta, pssst!"

She got Kheeta's attention.

"K'nuna?!"

K'nuna put her chin on the back of her hand and, after looking between Kheeta and I, half whispered, "Vu-vu?" She had quite the Cheshire grin... The rest of the villagers had taken notice of K'nuna and her exchange with Kheeta. It wasn't like K'nuna was trying to be sneaky...

Kheeta looked flushed before answering, "Aph..."

The other giggled necessantly. "Tis ih somo uh Kheeta wudu. Kheeta ih s'ba..." Then K'nuna nodded toward me and asked, "Ih p'ni-nu bi?"

Shocked, Kheeta said, "K'nuna!!" which made her giggle more.

This K'nuna really liked her gossip, huh? I nudged Kheeta, "I'm guessing she's a friend of yours?"

She huffed in frustration.

K'nuna than began to chant, "Orri, orri, orri, orri..." Then the rest of the villagers began to chant the same word, louder and louder.

Kheeta than shouted, "F'nii!!" She then motioned to me, mimicking the data pad that I had showed her.

"Ah! They want to know how we met..." Kheeta knew and nodded.

There was some hushed murmurings from the crowd until they parted for the three Elders and a new figure. This new figure was nearly as tall as Scar Face, but different in nearly every way. She seemed more...matronly. She wore a very extravagant, billowing dress, which made it difficult to determine the specifics about her body (except for her wide hips and large chest...). She also wore a hooded shawl that had a large canid skull for a mask (eyes were cut into the skull to allow her to see properly). The skull itself had a short and wide horn jutting from the forehead, as if it came from a uni-coyote or something.

The four walked up, Elder K'torro pointed to me, then to the stranger and said, "Ma-Ki-Kar S'valla." She nodded in greetings and I nodded back.

What was she, the resident shaman? They'd probably want to hear this, too...

S'valla then greeted Scar Face, "Sisa Oturra."

"Sisa S'valla..."

I gestured them to sit down and said, "Orri." They seemed to understand where I was going with this...

I grabbed a small stick and proceeded to draw in the dirt. I drew the JNX building I had stayed in before I woke up. I asked Kheeta to translate for me before I continued drawing. I then charaded being asleep, then waking up. As Kheeta told the story, I brushed away the scene before I drew the forest I was in.

I put down the stick and imitated some tusks, to simulate the encounter with the boar and me hitting it right in the eye. The kids that weren't put to bed already gasped in excitement. In fact, the villagers seemed to have gotten closer to us since the story started...

One of the males from before had sat down next to Oturra, whispered something to her ear, but she just huffed and continued whittling. Now that I think of it, besides Elder K'torro, I only saw, eight other P'nepo men.

Was it because of the HADES plague? The think tank's solution? Or maybe it was something else entirely...

I continued the story with how I discovered the cave. Kheeta hissed at my cave drawing before elaborating to the rest of the group.

Oturra snorted, "Gu fra sis dii, fua v'nina-ta..." The elders nodded in agreement.

Kheeta looked somewhat ashamed, which I didn't like. I gave Oturra a look, which she matched before continuing to whittle.

S'valla hushed everyone so Kheeta could continue.

Kheeta finished the story for me, telling the villagers about the door that led to the building, all the exciting wonders that held within, how I gave her clothes, food, and a fluffy bed to sleep in...

K'nuna interrupted. "Vu-vu, tee?"

Kheeta nodded. The look K'nuna gave her friend didn't look like teasing, more like...legitimate happiness for her friend, who found a nice guy and had some sloppy, baby-making sex with him.

I pulled my pack towards me and began to fish out something... The other villagers stared at the pack intently while Oturra readied her knife, in case I tried something she didn't like. Finally I pulled out the bag of jerky that I had stashed in there and opened it up. Kheeta quickly snatched a piece up, and munched on it happily. I gave K'nuna a piece, which she sniffed several times. One lick and she was hooked. She chewed on it and gulped it down like a starving animal, savoring every bite. She then swiped the bag from me and started handing out pieces to everyone else. It was an instant classic.

Kheeta, after swallowing the jerky, continued the story up to the present.

After a while, S'valla got up and motioned for the both of us to follow her to the big hut with the purple colored roof that sat the farthest from the bonfire. Kheeta pulled me up, and with me carrying both packs, led me to the hut.

---

Pushing past the curtain covering the door, I could see why the hut needed to be so big; there were three crude cabinets covered with various cups and bowls, a couple of tables, and a couple of chests along with a simple bed. There were candles that were strategically placed to allow us to see in the hut. The Ma-Ki-Kar dug out two empty bowls and other bowls with crushed and powdered herbs in them and began mixing them together.

Kheeta had knelt at the foot of a bear skin rug, so after I put the bags near the entrance, I knelt beside her.

S'valla stood in front of me and presented the bowl.

"Uh, what am I supposed to do, exactly..." I mumbled to Kheeta. She glanced at me before paying attention to S'valla.

Speaking of which, S'valla stood over me and began to sprinkle a pinch of the mixed powder onto my upturned face. It had a strange smell and breathing it through my nose made me sneeze. Thankfully, it didn't seem like I broke a taboo or something...

Satisfied with the ritual, S'valla went and grabbed another bowl of mixed powder. This time she went to Kheeta, who opened her mouth wide, sticking her tongue out like she was trying to catch snowflakes. The shaman sprinkled some powder onto Kheeta's tongue, from the tip to the back and swallowed. S'valla went over to me and I imitated what Kheeta did. The powder had a sort of bitter-tart taste to it. I wondered if the herbs that the powder was made from were seasoning. Kheeta then gripped the back of my head and she proceeded to give me the most intoxicating open mouth make-out session that I have ever had.

Holy shit, she got supernaturally good at that pretty fast...

S'valla eyed us wearily through her mask and asked, "Kheeta, v'ta...?"

Smiling, Kheeta replied, "Kizzi, Neeck swa l'vo tro kizzi."

"Huh." She seemed to accept whatever Kheeta told her.

I had thought that was all, but S'valla didn't dismiss us or anything, if that was supposed to happen or not. The shaman seemed to be contemplating something while staring at me.

After a while, she beckoned Kheeta over to whisper something. I don't know what she said, but it really shocked Kheeta. S'valla whispered something more, which made Kheeta look sorta downtrodden. They whispered to each other for a bit, and I had the distinct notion that they were discussing me, since they kept stealing glances toward yours truly.

Kheeta came back over. I gripped her arm and looked at her with distinct concern, which she answered with a half smile.

With a deep breath, Kheeta told me, "Neeck nii ot vu-vu t'lo. P'ni-nu ra...vri s'ro nub'r. P'nepo ra vri...v'wa."

She could tell that I wasn't understanding her, she clarified with a single, mispronounced word, "Perginant."

"Kheeta, I told you already-" She held her hand over my mouth to cut me off from what I was about to say.

She then proceeded to point at my groin and slowly said, "P'NI-NU," then pointed to my groin again.

"Males? What about the men..." Then it hit me, I only saw eight adult men in the village, out of fifty-ish individuals (ten children, thirty-eight, forty women) that I had counted. I had thought that they were out hunting or something, but maybe something did happen to the male population...

Then Kheeta charaded as...something with large claws and it seemed like something that I didn't want to run into.

Then, a hand was placed on Kheeta's shoulder. We turned to see S'valla had snuck up on us. What surprised me more was the fact that she wasn't wearing her skull mask anymore. She had a round and kind looking face, with blue-yellow colored eyes, and full lips. She had a mole just above her left brow, giving her a classical actress appearance. The mask seemed to had a sort of back veil that hid her dull white hair that was tied back with an azure ribbon. After the ribbon, the hair poofed out down her back, giving her quite the mane. Her chin had an azure line that came down her throat...

S'valla got up again and walked over to her work stations and started to clean up. She looked like she was attempting to move the tables and cabinets closer to the side of the hut. I was going to offer to assist S'valla, but stupid me kept forgetting the P'nepo's incredible strength, allowing her to carry the furniture easily. She dragged her bed to the spot directly beside the bear rug, across from us. It was merely a mattress with several can or square shaped pillows. No less than four furs and blankets covered the whole thing, making it look like fluffy heaven.

Then, with no provocation at all, S'valla swiftly took off the large, concealing cloak-dress she was wearing. Underneath it, the shaman was practically wearing negligee. It was not see through, but it was close enough. Her body was very curvy without being chubby, as close to being a mom bod without actually being a mom bod. She had wide, inviting thighs and hips. Her skin was covered by more azure lines that all connected together, kinda like a circuit board... Her breasts were full and round, probably C or D-cups, that were being held in place (and barely concealed) by two pieces of pink cloth connected to a gold colored necklace, like something you'd see in fiction about the Aztecs or the Mayans. That was connected to a sash that was wrapped around her midsection, which was connected in three places to a skirt like cloth that hanged loosely around her pelvis. Yes, S'valla was wearing a loincloth, too.

"HOLY HELL-!" I exclaimed and tried to look away. I felt Kheeta grip my arm this time. She looked apologetic. Then it hit me like a runaway hover-trailer.

"You need me to get several P'nepo women pregnant, because there aren't enough men to sustain the village in the state that it is currently in..." They want me to be the literal definition of a stud, which isn't the worst job I've ever had, I'll admit...

There are several things wrong with this train of thought... I know I'm beating a dead horse here, but I STILL don't know if I could impregnate a P'nepo or not. I mean, while I can understand how it would be implausible, that doesn't mean it couldn't happen. We wouldn't have had ligers or tigons in that case. And tigons can have cubs, even though they should be unfertile hybrids! Also, it would only prolong the inevitable incest problem, unless they are waiting for the other males to return or until they came into contact with another P'nepo village.

"I mean," I began, "are you ok with this?" I pointed to Kheeta, myself, then to S'valla, looking at Kheeta questioningly. "Since I'm kinda sure I got hitched to you and all..."

Kheeta gave me a genuine smile and a thumbs up. She then got up, dragging me to a highly arousing S'valla, who had taken the liberty to clear off the bed a bit and laid down on top, waiting patiently.

I looked at her, then to Kheeta. Kheeta then began to tug at my zipper, to little success. Defeated, I took off my jacket, zipped out of the jumpsuit, then got the shirt and pants underneath off.

Nearly nude, I looked at Kheeta again, then tugged my boxer-briefs off. I walked toward the bed. S'valla had taken off her loincloth and was massaging her left breast, occasionally moving a finger over her nipple.

I kneeled in front of her on the bed and she got into the missionary position, but before I could sink into her, Kheeta cupped my face and kissed me deeply. Her unoccupied hand gently gripped an ass cheek and pushed me into S'valla.

I moaned into Kheeta's mouth. That little sneak...

"Aaaahh! Mmmmf..." S'valla moaned.

I turned to look at the shaman. She had closed her eyes when I plunged into her, but opened them to give Kheeta a questioning look.

"Kizzi-kizz..." Kheeta said.

S'valla grinned with intrigue and mischievousness. She then grabbed my arm and pulled me onto her.

She whispered, "Vu-vu..." while she gripped my ass not so gently. I got the message loud and clear.

I plunged even deeper into S'valla, up to the base, making both of us groan. Her walls were just as snug and spongy as Kheeta was! I agonizingly pulled out again before pushing into the tightening hole.

"Haaaahh! Vu-vuuUUU!" S'valla moaned as I kept my rhythm going; slow, but steady. She massaged along my body as I continued to pump. She gently ran her nails along my spine with her left hand and gripped onto my shoulder with her right.

I picked up the pace a bit. S'valla chewed her lip carefully as she whined from the pleasure. She looked down, between our colliding bodies, to me going in and out. I ducked my head to the crook of her neck and began to nibble and suck on her skin, determined to leave marks. S'valla reacted with heavy panting.

Curious, I looked over to my left to see Kheeta. She appeared weirded out, simultaneously trying and not trying to look. I felt sorry for her; here I was, giving it to her shaman, probably making her feel...left out... I managed to get her attention and then, looking inter her eyes, began to kiss and bite S'valla's full breasts.

Skeeta eyed me suspiciously and leaned in closer. I took her shoulder and gently pushed her down. I said, "Kiss," while I kneaded S'valla's right tit. Tentatively, but surely, Kheeta lowered her face and then licked the nipple. S'valla released a groan which seemed to embolden Kheeta, who followed that with more licks and kissing.

I could feel S'valla's velvety walls contracting around my member as I fucked her. It's now or never... I begin to thrust harder into the shaman, causing her to pant open-mouthed and moan loudly.

"Hah! Hah! HAAAH! Hah! Hah! Hahahahahah!"

Her pussy was spasming around me and I wasn't going to last much longer. I grunted through gritted teeth before I finally came, releasing a deep groan. S'valla felt the heat from my cum and seemed to have a mini-orgasm from it, gripping my member in kind.

I collapsed beside her. I heard S'valla still whining, and I found that Kheeta was still sucking on the shaman's breast.

"Kheeta," I said, "Hey, you can stop now..." Kheeta, out of her trance, saw that we were done, came over next to me and snuggle on top of me.

After a while, I got to thinking... I sneakily slid from under Kheeta. I gathered some pillows and rugs and arranged them into a bed-like shape. Kheeta, curious, watched me and tilted her head in confusion. I lay down and patted beside me, inviting her over.

Kheeta came over to me and lied down on her back. I quickly got on top and began to kiss her. Soon, Kheeta was getting into it, but I broke off and began to kiss and lick her cheek, neck, shoulder, collarbone, breasts, stomach, and her upper pelvis before arriving to the main event. Kheeta had shivered and moaned as I traveled down, her body, especially her neck, breasts, and collarbone.

Looking directly into her eyes, I kissed her thighs, ever closer to her center. I alternated between kissing her outer lips and breathing deeply onto her pussy, shuddering every time I did. I kissed and licked her inner lips, tasting her earthy juices as I continued. Her hands found there way to my head and pulled on my hair, gently, then a bit more forceful as Kheeta grew more needy.

I massaged her thighs, applying pressure here and there before I entered and licked further into Kheeta. She gave a soft whine. I continued my assault on her pussy, gradually increasing my speed. Kheeta's canal eagerly wrapped around my tongue and I spelled out the alphabet, driving her mad.

Vigorously, her pussy tried to suck me in, but I inserted my fingers into and her my tongue danced around her clit. Kheeta was squirming now, desperate for release.

"NEEEECK! S'go, s'go..." Kheeta moaned.

Faster, I fingered her. I felt her convulse around my digits. For the grand finale, I worked my fingers even faster and began to suck the clit. Kheeta came right into my mouth and I happily lapped up the messed flowing from her. After I was done, I hauled myself up to her on the makeshift bed, which I was greeted by a kiss on the lips and some (strong) cuddling. Content that I had done a good job, I slowly drifted off to sleep. At one point, however, I thought I saw S'valla glancing down at us, smiling...