The World Reborn Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---

The next morning, I woke up to find that I was alone. After I had gotten dressed, Kheeta and S'valla (fully dressed) had entered through a back entrance. Excitedly, Kheeta clung to my arm tightly.

S'valla nodded to the both of us before exiting through the front. I could hear her and it seemed like she was giving a speech...

I looked at Kheeta and asked, "Did you sleep well?" All I got as a reply was a satisfied hum.

After a bit, Kheeta dragged me along out the entrance; apparently the entire village had gathered to see us and the shaman.

S'valla raised her arms and put her hands on both of our shoulders. She cried out, "Siripa!" The crowd answered in kind. She took a black band patterned with white interlocking circles from underneath her cloak and put it around Kheeta's upper right arm.

"Kheeta..." S'valla then produced another black band and wrapped my upper right arm with it. "Anh Neeck..." Then the shaman raised both of our arms and said aloud, "Arh l'ma-vu!!"

The whole crowd cheered for us and, I'll admit it, it felt kinda good. I have no idea what married life in a town full of mutant people would be like, but...

I noticed that the crowd had gone quiet, except for some murmuring. I looked and saw that S'valla was putting another band on me, except that this time the band was pink with a white T-shape that had a blue stripe that divided the symbol in two and she was putting said band on my upper left arm.

S'valla then raised my left arm and said to the crowd, "Anh Neeck iwil be urr Baradari!!"

There was no cheering, just stunned silence. The crowd looked shocked, wary, but a handful looked like they tilted their head to the side, as if confused. I looked to my right and saw that Kheeta looked worried, but to my left, S'valla looked like nothing seemed wrong...

Well, this can't be good...

~ to be Continued...

---

I'm very sorry that this chapter took so long to complete! I got a bit under the weather, then I got distracted by Summertime Saga... But don't worry! As I'm working on Ch. 3, I'll be releasing Strange Sexy, a collection of short stories; think Twilight Zone, but with lots more tits and ass. I was working on those stories when I was ill.

As a head's up, The World Reborn Ch. 3 will probably be mostly smut. Maybe a huge revelation or two, but mostly smut.

Also, can people tell me if the sex scenes are getting too beige/purple? I don't want my writing to become too laughable and/or boring, so if someone could point that out, it would be cool.

Constructive criticism is always welcome.

Do not repost or steal. That is rude!