The World Reborn Ch. 02

Story Info
Boy visits mutant girl's village.
7.6k words
4.59
11.1k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 - Home

[All characters engaging in sexual activity are 18 years or older]

I groaned myself awake. I looked beside me to see Kheeta snoring peacefully, smiling in contentment. I groaned again. I didn't hate having sex with her, not at all. The complete opposite in fact, but I was thinking of the long game. Were we...together? Just casual sex-buddies? I didn't know. What if she expected something from me that I couldn't give or even know about, due to the language boundary we still had. I didn't want to deal with the awkwardness afterwards, God forbid if I hurt her feelings, but after last night...

Shit. Last night. I looked at my robo-arm's built-in clock to see that the time was twenty past eight. Double shit. We were supposed to be up for a couple of hours now, to get started on getting to Kheeta's village, if she even lived in a village at all.

I slowly tried to get up without waking my bedmate. I had just stood up from sitting on the bed when I heard her stir and yawn. Kheeta looked up at me, smiling, then looked at my crotch and back to me again. She got from under the covers, crawled on all fours to the foot of the bed, and waved her ass at me, expectedly.

"No, Kheeta, we need to go. We already lost enough time as it is."

She just grunted as her response. She then flipped her flat tail a couple of times while her ass was in the air, as if inviting me over with a 'come hither' gesture.

Goddammit. I was getting hard fast and she knew it would work.

Defeated, I got into position behind her and Kheeta was looking at me the entire time. I licked two fingers before I rubbed her inner lips. She voiced her appreciation with a hum of pleasure. I then began to finger her slowly. She got impatient, though, suddenly beginning to push herself into my hand. I rubbed the head of my cock against her pussy, to get it wet and easier to enter her.

"Mmmmph," Kheeta purred as I got ready to enter her. "Ohhhh!"

I slowly began to thrust steadily, but started to go faster.

Kheeta moaned, "Neeck p'ni...isbi... fii s'go..."

She looked at me as I said, "Yeah, Kheeta feels good to me, too."

We gazed into each other's eyes for a bit before I decided to give her a good time. I grasped her waist as I picked up more speed, until my pelvis began to clap against her cheeks. If she was moaning before, Kheeta was nigh-howling now.

"Nev'r spo...nev'r spo...nev'r spo..." She squealed again as her pussy squeezed me, but it wasn't an orgasm. After what I had learned from last night, I'd know if it was an orgasm.

She was practically face down now, from the pounding I was giving her. I was getting close...

"Kheeta, I'm gonna cum, again."

"COOM!" she excitedly said.

"No, you don't understand-" She looked at me with lust-heavy eyes, panting open-mounted with her tongue hanging out.

For shit's sake!! She was way too cute! But I steeled myself for what I had to explain to her. I started to slow down.

"If I cum inside you, you may become pregnant!"

"Perginant?" she asked, as if remembering the word from last night.

"Yes, impregnate. A baby inside you." For added effect, I reached and placed my hand across her lower stomach, where her womb would probably be.

I thought she had gotten my message when she gasped aloud and looked at me with wide eyes and mouth...BUT she may have taken it the wrong way. With incredible strength that I kept forgetting about, she lifted me on her ass, her love-tunnel gripping my manhood, and slammed me against the wall the bed was next to. Yes, you read that correctly.

I couldn't honestly tell of this was hot or scary.

She thrusted with renewed vigor while chanting, "Coom! Impeeg! Coom! Impeeg! Coom! Impeeg!"

This was sapping my strength to resist (in more ways than one) badly. I was going to cum hard. I tried to get her off of me by grabbing her ass cheeks and pushing, but I'm pretty sure all that did was arouse her more. Sweat and her pussy juices were staining the bed.

"Wait *oomph* you want a baby?! With me?! I'm not even a member of your tribe! Your *groan* species..."

She turned her head to me, flashing a sharp-toothed smile that practically screamed 'YES.'

Kheeta ground herself against me while she undulated around my cock before thrusting again. This pattern continued a few more minutes before she finally came while grinding me. She actually squirted. Maybe trying to have a baby aroused her so much?

As soon as she clamped around me, I came. Hard. Practically shot jizz-bullets inside.

"Holy fucking shit!" I moaned.

"COOOOOOM!!" Kheeta screamed before collapsing. She almost fell straight out of the bed, but I caught her and dragged her with me. Only a bit of my jism trickled out, as if her womb was trying to keep it all.

We laid down onto the bed, our heads on the pillows, panting while we stared at each other. I scooted over and kissed her forehead. I don't know why I did that, but I couldn't hate her. Maybe I was falling for her. Could I love a mutant girl? Would she get pregnant? If so, was I ready to be a dad? I was way too exhausted to think on such questions. She nuzzled my neck, nipping my shoulder softly with her teeth.

---

We slept good. Perhaps a bit to good, It was just after eleven when I woke up. I pretty much ran to the shower to clean off the smell of sex and sweat. Kheeta found me and scrubbed my back. She kept sniffing me for some reason. I think the shampoo I had was kinda freaking her out. I put a dollop on my hand to show her, but one whiff and her answer was a hard nope, though she did steal the shampoo bubbles that was covering my body and applied it to herself. Whatever floats her boat.

Thankfully, she seemed sexually sated for the moment.

After the showers, I got ourselves dressed. I found another shirt for Kheeta, which she accepted. She was wearing her loincloth; how and where she found it will be an unsolvable mystery. I managed to get her to wear a pair of modern (or would it be considered ancient...?) underwear, but she chose a pair of boxers that had red triangles printed on them instead of the panties I had found. I cut a hole for her tail to fit easier, which I also did for a pair of jeans I found that were her size. Kheeta found a pair of clogs. Yes, clogs and she fell in love with them for some reason, even though they were hideous. This is coming from a guy who knows literally nothing of fashion. I tried to persuade her with some large boots, but she refused them, too.

Later I made a quick toasted BLT for me and did some eggs, bacon, and ham for Kheeta, which she gobbled down in record time. I guess fucking someone's brains out can leave 'em hungry, huh?

Watching her eat gave me an idea, so I left to get a data pad. I found her searching for me in the hall leading to the bedrooms. I walked Kheeta back to the kitchen and sat her down onto a stool at the table. I stood on the opposite stool across from her and showed her the data pad. She looked curious, but also seemed to wonder why I was showing her this thing to begin with. I started my amateur slideshow. It began with a couple of stick figures (hey, I'm not some sort of van Gogh, alright?) of a couple of humans, one male and the other female. The next slide showed the female human pregnant. In the third slide, there was an arrow that pointed to a child.

"This is 'pregnant,'" I began. Kheeta seemed to perk up at the word. "Human adults make human babies."

I advanced to the next slide that showed two stick figures of Kheeta's species, which I signified with multi-pointed ears.

"P'nepo," she said.

"Wait, what?" I asked in disbelief.

She pointed to the two stick figures and repeated, "P'nepo." She pointed to herself and said the word again.

Huh, so they call themselves P'nepo... That's good to know.

I pointed to the P'nepo stick figures and said, "P'nepo?" Kheeta gave me a thumbs up. I'm going to assume that's a yes. I went back to the first slide and said, "Human," I pointed to myself and repeated. She seemed to understand the gist of it.

I went back to the fourth slide, then to the fifth slide, where the female P'nepo was pregnant (unless they had a Mr. Seahorse type of situation going on...).

"Pargnant!" Kheeta exclaimed.

I nodded, "Yes, pregnant P'nepo make P'nepo babies." I showed her the sixth slide with the P'nepo babies. I proceeded to show the seventh slide, which had a human male (me) and a female P'nepo (Kheeta), side by side, but the eighth slide was the same picture. The only difference was that there was a large, red question mark beside them.

Kheeta looked at me, confused and worried. I shrugged my arms.

"I...I don't know if we're capable of have kids together...I mean..." I rubbed my eyes in frustration. She probably didn't understand me... I heard her get up, walk over to me, and she gave me a big hug. I looked at Kheeta, expecting her to not get it, but seeing her face made me think she did. She seemed a bit more solemn, but still hopeful. She looked into my eyes, then kissed me deeply.

Maybe we'll be ok.

...

Or she thought it would take lots more fucking to get her knocked up, which is still entirely plausable. Remember, I'm not a geneticist or anything.

---

It was noon when we finally left the JNX storage building. We had packed a lot all things considered. It was mostly Vac-Packed food (kept fresh is Stasis Storage), water bottles, and some extra clothes along with the stuff I had already brought with me. I also stuffed my bag with the data pad from before and a pack of replacement Collapsable Nano-Screens just in case, considering how useful it was when trying to communicate with Kheeta. It would probably help with communicating with Kheeta's people.

Speaking of which, Kheeta was more than willing to carry a pack all on her own. With her strength, she made it look easy.

There was one downside, though; the Shock Rifle I had been carrying before wasn't with me. I must've lost it when I was either being chased by that boar creature or the cycloptic spider things. I did not want to deal with any of that again, so lost it shall be. I did find a collapsible machete, though, so that's a plus.

I had managed to find an escape hatch at the top that finally led outside. All the other doors were sealed via rock for some reason. The way down was a bit steep, but there was a tree that we climbed down after dropping our packs down the hard way. After our descent, we circled around the ridge the building seemed to be embedded in only to discover the waterfall and the cave I had found two days ago. If I had bothered to look around...

Kheeta hissed at the spider-filled cave.

"Hey, Kheeta," I said, trying to get her attention. She turned to me, looking at me sweetly. "P'nepo? Do you know where your village is?" I used two fingers to imitate someone walking. She gave me another thumbs up, grabbed my hands and began walking/dragging me towards where the waterfall was facing, away from the waterfall itself. We walked for hours, until we got to some tall grass within the forest.

Suddenly, Kheeta shoved me onto a large rock that a tree was partially growing out of. Covering my mouth with her hand, she sniffed the air cautiously. That's when I heard it. A heavy, thumping thing. It grunted with every step, as if so massive that it was painful to move around. It didn't sound like the pale pig from before... Kheeta looked me dead in the eye and slowly removed her hand. It sniffed around before moving on. I wanted to sigh in relief, but I saw too many movies to be that stupid, so I shut my fat mouth.

After waiting for more than ten minutes, Kheeta decided it was safe to move on. I did not want to meet whatever that thing was, so I hurried along.

---

We found a rock outcropping just high enough to provide safety. We climbed the nearby tree to get to it and slept for the night. As I looked at the clear night sky, I honestly couldn't figure out what happened that would make my life so fantastical. It was the post-friggin'-apocalypse! And yet I am here, centuries into the future, with a mutant girl who was crazy about me, going about in this Arcadian wilderness, trying to find her village.

My smile faded. What is going to happen after that? Live in the village, happily ever after? What... What about the other Human Genesis facilities? The HG subjects like me? Were they still alive or like my friends...

I looked down at Kheeta. She rested, snuggled peacefully against me. If I went to go search for them, would she let me?

She looked up at me and smiled, then snuggled onto me further. With her here, the warmth blocked all of the wind.

One step at a time, I told myself.

---

I chomped on a protein bar for breakfast. Kheeta chewed on some leftover meat from yesterday. I think the P'nepo are 'flexible carnivores,' like dogs. They prefer meat, but will snack on something if it is tasty.

We continued onward to her village. Nothing noteworthy happened. The birds chirped, the cicadas sang. We found the skeletal body of a deer the size of a two story house. We didn't stay long enough to see what killed it. I taught Kheeta some new words. She taught me some of hers. Whether they stuck for either of us is yet to be seen.

After a while, it was starting to get really dark out...

"We might have to start looking for shelter..." I called to Kheeta. She was a couple of feet ahead of me. She seemed impatient. Was she getting frustrated or were we getting close to the village?

She stopped. I listened for what might have stopped her. Some rustling bushes...and humming? Kheeta nearly ran toward the noise and I tried to follow. We stumbled on an old trail, lined with berry bushes. We sped-walked for a few feet along the trail before we saw it: a little P'nepo child, no more than ten.

Startled, the child dropped the bowl of berries she (I think...) was carrying. The child looked at Kheeta and instantly smiled. She ran to Kheeta with all her might before delivering a death hug.

"Kheeta! Im'su Kheeta!" she cried.

"Im'su Kheenu-ta!"

It was very heartwarming... until I ruined the moment when I sneezed. The kid, Kheenu-ta, stared at me with wide eyes, like a deer in headlights. Before I could say hi, she ran away.

Kheetu ran after her, calling out her name.

I heard Kheenu-ta yell, "Kheeta! Os'ra!" multiple times.

We made it off of the trail to a wide open clearing. The outside of the clearing was lined by a small, wooden rail fence and, periodically, a lit tiki looking torch. To the Northeast (of where I was standing) was a lake, which was being fed by a stream from up the hill. The lake drained into a smaller stream downhill where three more huts sat beside it and further down that sat three more huts. On beach sat some fishing racks, where the catches of the day were left to dry before being eaten (they were mostly bones at this point). There were large conical domes that seemed to be made out of reeds that sat in the shallow parts of the lake. I had seen these things before: they were fish traps! I had downloaded several digi-books into the data pad before we left yesterday on how to survive in the wild, including how to make these traps.

Beside the stream, to the direct opposite of the lake, was the village proper: a circle of huts sat before where the beach began that led to a very tall ridge. The ridge was covered in holes of varying sized closer to the stream, but even the smallest hole seemed to be large enough for a person to fit in easily enough... The ridge went in a very wide crescent shape, with the holes on the concave side, facing the huts. The ridge itself seemed to be covered by rugs, tapestries, and ladders. In the middle of the hut circle was a bonfire that seemed to be dying down.

Several ornate poles were scattered throughout the village taller than most of the trees and a few were taller than the ridge! Kites of all kinds of colors flew in the air, the only this holding the wind back from taking them was the fact the kites were tied to the poles. Except for one. The tallest pole. That one had a black kite tied to the very top of the pole. It seemed important...

Apparently, the whole village was just about to hit curfew, but everyone came out to see what the commotion was all about...which was us. Kheenu-ta ran to an older woman, who was looking straight at me, seemed to be caught in headlights, along with the other villagers. Then more and more villagers noticed Kheeta. Most smiled, others hugged her, several cried in happiness and disbelief. All of the villagers looked more or less the same as Kheeta: smokey skin, bioluminescent body parts in similar places, multi-pointed ears. There was something that they had that Kheeta didn't when I first met her: clothes. While she was practically naked when I found her in that cave, the rest of the villagers had very ornate clothes on. Robes, shawls, hood-like headdresses, fur coats, tube tops, beach skirts, open-toed leggings, even sleeveless t-shirts! Almost all of the clothes had a brown-red base and very mandala like before becoming varied in colors.

When the celebrations were beginning to die down, everyone remembered that there was a stranger in the village. Me. Every villager starred, then began to whisper to each other, conspiratorially. I tried to say hi, but several of the villagers gasped and jumped back as if I was a lion that roared at them.

Then three individuals walked up to me; two males and one female, each brandishing a spear-like weapon. The two males wore beach skirts along with armored leggings and armlets. They were shirtless, but their right upper arms bore a band that was black with red triangles that alternated, kinda like teeth. Their hair looked buzzed. The two suddenly pointed their spears at me, though they didn't look like traditional spears. The spearheads themselves looked like magatama, both sides were bladed, with the hook part pointing at me. The spearheads seemed metallic and nigh perfectly formed, which was impossible since they didn't seem capable of metallurgy, let alone such advanced techniques...

The two male P'nepo were around my height, but didn't seem particularly dangerous looking, despite the spears. Unlike the female, though, that stood between them.

She was terrifying. You know how I said that Kheeta was deceptively strong? This P'nepo did not leave anything for speculation: she was ripped. Nowhere close to being considered grotesque, but she had very clearly defined biceps, six-pack, and toned legs (along with a sculpted ass and modest, but still appealing breasts). The very definition of an 'amazon.'

What terrified me was her face. Her glare cut straight through me, as if she only saw me as nothing more that a house spider to, not be stepped on, but torched via flamethrower with extreme prejudice. The scar that came across her forehead and cut her left eyebrow and another one that went from the bottom of her right eye down her cheek only added to her grimace. She wore similar clothes to her two allies, but also had a pair of complementary leather pauldrons on her shoulders and a tube top looking article of clothing that reached around her back and her neck for support, both with black accents. She wore a necklace covered in lots of sharp-looking teeth. Her hair was also black, but in a braid that almost reached the middle of her shoulders.

Scar Face sneered at me before she gripped my shoulder with her free hand. She nearly crushed my collarbone, making me whine, "Owowowowowowowowow-Kheeta-Kheeta-Kheeta! Help-helphelphelphelpHEEEEELPME!!"

My lover turned around to see my predicament and came to my rescue. She stormed over to us, where she proceeded to berate (from what I could tell) the three. She shoved the spears out of the way, showing how much the two males were pushovers and slapped Scar Face's hand off of my shoulder.