All Comments on 'The World Turns'

by bigbustgazer

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Excellent concept and written beautifully. The dichotomy between what they knew and what they now felt was so real by your explanation which also made it even hotter. That sex scene pushed my imagination into a new territory as I have always wondered about the differences and now I feel like I have more information regarding not just the differences but what could also be considered the same. Great piece of story telling.

bigbustgazerbigbustgazer6 months agoAuthor

Wow! Thank you to whoever you are who left the anonymous comment for such high praise!

ArseniqueArsenique6 months ago

Extremely well done. I agree with Anonymous about the play and shifting between the different viewpoints and even the contrast of ebbing and flowing feelings within their own bodies. Surely, one of the more imaginative and well thought out (or intuited) stories on Lit. I just finished story 1 and look forward to the next three. 5 stars and fave and following.

bigbustgazerbigbustgazer6 months agoAuthor

@Arsenique Thanks! Hope you enjoy the rest of the series! I'm working on more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbigbustgazer@bigbustgazer
Likes big boobs, kind of wishes men had boobs too, if it were the case would like quite large ones himself. Also very curious what sex feels like for a woman. Despite the impression one would get from the above, is not trans.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES