The Worm Turns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is it that you want me to do?"

"I want you to do whatever you like." He picked up the vibrator and passed it to her. "Using this."

"Tell me Craig," she said with an urgency and a desire that he had not seen in her eyes for a long time. "Tell me, what I must do, make me do it."

Craig smiled as he finally understood. "Kneel before me. Tell me why your panties are wet and your nipples are rock hard? Tell me how you masturbated earlier this evening, tell me what you thought about whilst you were doing it and tell me how many times you made yourself come?"

Ellie did as she was told and knelt upon the floor in front of the fire. "Yes Craig. But before I tell you and I....... demean myself for you with this toy, I just need you to get something else from my drawers for me."

Relief suddenly flooded through Craig's frame and he smiled as his wife continued. "I need the condoms, and I need the other vibrator, the black one." She looked at his slack jaw, pleased that he had not discovered all of her secrets. But at the same time, she knew that by the end of the night, he would know all. She looked over at the screen as she once again began to swallow his length. Seeing herself doing this, made her think about her fantasy all the more.

"I....I'm wet, because... well because I am always wet. Were you to actually touch me, you would know! I think about sex all the time Craig, I ache to be fucked, I yearn to be touched. It is one thing to do this to and for yourself, it is entirely different when someone does it to you. I miss the feel of a cock, in my hands, in my mouth, my throat and in my pussy. I miss it, Craig. I miss the taste of your come, I miss it on my body and seeing it spurt from your cock, because of what I have done to you, because I have turned you on. I can't help it, I know how you feel about your....your affliction, and how it has affected your sex drive. But I need you to understand, it hasn't affected mine! If anything, it is getting worse, the longer I go without. The more I seem to need to play with myself. Oh I feel retched afterwards, but God the release is heaven."

She looked into his eyes, knowing that these words would hurt him.

"I'm sorry Craig, but you asked. So, yes, I have turned to masturbation, I probably do it three to four times a week. No that is not even true. Every day, sometimes more than once a day. There, that is the truth. I mostly, do it when you are at work and Georgina is at school, but sometimes I do it when you are asleep in the bed besides me, that turns me on more for some reason; perhaps it is the inappropriateness of it? I usually pleasure myself when I am in the shower." She held out the red vibrator, "This is waterproof and has a suction cup, so what I usually do is stick it to the wall, or the glass or the floor. I then....fuck myself with it. God Craig, I'm sorry, I know how you must feel, or what you must think of me, but I have needs too."

"Please, carry on Ellie, this is about you right now. I think I have been thinking about me for way too long? I have neglected you and Georgina in my selfish self-destruction."

Ellie continued, seemingly pleased that she no-longer had to hide how she felt and what she had been doing. "I have worked out that if I stick this to the glass, I can see myself in the mirror and I can watch myself being penetrated, that really gets me going." There was a grunt from the speakers and she quickly turned to the screen. She knew what was coming, and it was evident to Craig, she did not want to miss it. Ellie watched for the dribbles of his pre-come as it was evident, he was near to ejaculation; before turning back to Craig and continuing. "How many times did I come this evening, about three, I think. It would have been more, as I really needed it, but I felt you would get suspicious if I was any longer in the shower. That is why I put my panties on, as I knew my pussy would want more, and would be making it obvious. Just like these two." Ellie cupped her breasts and then squeezed her nipples between thumb and finger. It made her groan and clench her thighs together.

"Can you get me the condoms now please? I need to finish what I have started."

Craig fished them out of his pocket. "There you are. I found them next to the vibrator, but don't understand why you need them? Why didn't you tell me what they were for Ellie, why? If it was just to use when masturbating with a vibrator, Christ I would have understood that! Where is this other vibrator, anyway, I haven't seen it before?"

"I have not used it before. But as I am about to bare all," she giggled, "it is in my wardrobe where my bras are, underneath them at the back. And I didn't tell you because I was ashamed. Ashamed of my thoughts, ashamed of my deeds. To be honest I thought I had better control over my body too. But it seems that I am weak in that area too!"

"My God, just admitting that, could have saved a lot of heart-ache Ellie?"

"I know, I know I've been stubborn and awkward, but I.... didn't know how you would react, I have been masturbating for quite a while, since before I met you, and I have never admitted it to anyone, maybe not even myself."

"Ok, Ellie. Ok, well I will go and get, this other vibrator. I have to confess to really wanting to watch now. But don't start without me. And you had better pause that, because any second now....."

"Oooohh God Craig, don't remind me." She hastily hit the remote and paused the video, though that didn't really help, as she was now frozen on the screen in hi-definition, with six inches of fat cock down her throat and a further couple of inches still to go.

Craig quickly retrieved the new vibrator and brought it down. It was no wonder he hadn't spotted it, because it was the length of his thumb and the girth of his little finger. He was intrigued and opened the packaging to get it out, inserting the battery that came with it.

Ellie was still watching herself intently and absently stroked her right nipple as she waited. Craig stopped and watched her chest rising and falling rapidly, the upper portion of her body was fully flushed, as were her cheeks. He could tell she was now very aroused, and probably quite close to orgasm herself. He felt a stirring in his body that he had not felt for a while, but the headache from the Viagra was a constant distraction and had not numbed with the headache tablets yet. He passed the vibrator to his wife and said, "Hold on a minute."

He nipped into the kitchen and got his phone, he was keen to capture this. As he walked back into the room, he said to Ellie, "It is time we made another DVD." She looked at him with a lust in her eyes that spoke volumes and reached for the remote to turn the DVD back on. and watched herself as she performed fellatio on him once again. Eagerly waiting for the inevitable. He could see that his cock was close to bursting as it was now constantly dribbling come. He watched as his wife took to prolonging his enjoyment by teasing him, smiling at the camera as she bit his shaft like she was a dog with a bone. Her beautifully painted lips, leaving marks all about him.

Craig broke his wife's concentration by saying, "And what were you thinking about when you were fucking yourself? What is your fantasy? Why do you use condoms?"

"I don't know that I can tell you.....that..."

"You will do. Otherwise, I will remove these vibrators, and leave you wanting. Come on Ellie, no more secrets, we are making real progress here."

"OOOhhhh Craig! I can't.....I can't tell you! Please don't make me say it."

"But you wanted me to make you, and besides, I need to know, it could make a tangible difference."

"GOD! I....I.... AlI think about is.....is being fucked in the arse OK! I want to feel a cock in my arse as well as one in my pussy, and....."

"And what Ellie?"

"One in my mouth! There, now you know it all!"

Craig swallowed hard, suddenly aware that his world may yet collapse about him, based on the next few answers to his questions. "What, you want to be gang banged? You want to be fucked by three blokes? Have you....with any.....?"

"No Craig! No! I would never be unfaithful. Nor would I want sex with anyone else. No, you asked me what my fantasy was. A fantasy is just that, a fantasy. I am not looking to be gang raped or anything like that...."

"Show me, show me how you......."

"God, I can't believe I'm going to do this in front of you."

"Turn your back on me, do it on all fours. That way your can forget about me and concentrate on your enjoyment and watching the TV."

"Ummm, that is the problem, watching me sucking your big stiff cock is doing terrible things to me....I have not dared watch our own erotic videos, for fear that I would become some sort of sex maniac. But in truth, if I am masturbating a couple of times a day, I probably am one already." She paused the DVD again. "If I remember rightly, we are seconds away from you making a mess?"

"Yes."

Ellie picked up the packet of condoms, and took one out. She tore open the packet, and slid out the greasy rubber contents. "I just love doing this. Strawberry flavour. I'll do this bit, then give you the back view. I, like to dress up in lingerie, when I am doing this during the day. That turns me on. Christ everything turns me on!" She turned the condom round in her fingers, getting the small teat, for catching the ejaculation, to stand proud, then she popped it in her mouth. Craig, had seen her do this many times, but had thought she did it for his pleasure, but realised quickly, it was more for her.

Picking up the vibrator, and holding it before her, as if it were an erect penis, she held her mouth in a 'O', shape and slid her lips over the red toy, as she did so, she deposited the condom, about the bulbous shaft. Craig watched fascinated, as she took the six inches of vibrator, fully. Her lips stopping where the toy divided into the clitoral stimulator.

Ellie sucked upon the phallic shape, removing it from her mouth, before plunging it back in. It was obvious she was well practised at this, because it slipped in and out of her throat, without once making her gag. Each penetration, covered the vibrator with her saliva.

Happy that it was well lubricated, she set it on the table, then turned back to face her husband directly, looking deeply into his eyes. "I love to suck cock; I just love it." Her inhibitions had seemingly evaporated with her previous admissions to him, and now she was free, free and very horny. She raised herself up on her knees and peeled down her little red panties, pulling them down, then slipping out of them. She then leant forwards and peeled back the folds on Craig's dressing gown. "Uuummmmm I knew you would be naked under there."

Craig instinctively moved his hand to stop her. "Uh uh! If you want to watch me pleasure myself, then I need to be able to see my baby, that is the deal." Craig put his hand down and watched as his wife leaned further forwards and kissed his cock upon the head. He felt the hot contact of her lips, and his penis began to stir, it raised itself sleepily, like a tire being inflated, that still had a puncture. Ellie's fingers held the fledgling erection, hoping that she could keep it alive. She dipped again, taking the head into her mouth and sucking hard. The action filled his cock with life giving blood, but more, a will to get hard and stay that way.

"Do it Ellie, play with yourself for me."

Ellie was suddenly energised. Before her was her husband's semi-erect penis, something she had not seen for many months. She wanted to play with it, suck it and taste its contents, but most of all, she found she wanted to please her husband. So, she took her wet panties, and wrapped them about his shaft, making sure that the wet gusset, was tightly against his growing hardness; then encircled his balls in the lacey material, completing the bondage of his once proud weapon.

Turning away from him and getting on all fours, she picked up the vibrator and turned it on. It was evident that she had a favourite setting as she ran through them, the vibrations changed in the toy. Happy, she then opened her legs and passed the toy between them. Without looking back at him she said, "Are you ready? Is my baby ready? I'm pretty worked up as you can see, so this first one will be really quick."

Turning on the video capture on his phone, Craig pondered on the sight before him. In all their love-making. Craig had never really seen his wife from this angle, for any length of time. Of course, he had ridden her from behind, it was a favourite position, but to actually stop and to stare and above all to admire her silken cheeks, rounded and taut; copper coloured, curvy, firm and edible. Her pussy pouted at him, the labia lips swollen, and what really had him, was the fact that his wife's pussy was drooling. A long string of her juices, hung down glutinously from her lips, glistening, a large pearl of moisture suspended, swaying to her movements.

As she brought the vibrator between her legs, it contacted the string of her lubrication and dragged it along. With a well-practised manoeuvre, Ellie ran the toy up and down her vaginal cleft, then slipped it between the coral folds, and grunting in obvious pleasure, pushed it against her own tightness. She cried out as she penetrated her vagina with the vibrator. The sound of the toy decreasing as it slid fully home. "OOHHHH shit, oh GOD, ohhhhh, ooooooohhhhHHHH."

Ellie positioned the clitoral stimulator in exactly the right spot for her, then panting, turned to face Craig. She had placed the little black vibrator in her mouth, and gripping it with her teeth, turned it on. Then, taking it from her mouth, she reached over her back and bum, and finding her anus immediately, slid the little finger vibrator in. "I have never had anything foreign in there before Craig....ooohh it is delicious....other than a finger maybe....? She looked lovingly at his rigid cock and smiling at his phone as it continued to video her defilement; she reached for the remote and pressed play. Her wet fingers, leaving traces of her, all on the remote, but she couldn't have cared less.

Almost immediately, there was a grunt on the surround sound speakers, and looking intently at the screen, Ellie saw the first ejaculating spasms take hold of Craig's 40-inch cock. The large, flat-screen TV gave her definition beyond what was possible to see, when actually performing the task, spurring her on all the more. The spasms of the huge erection, were immediately reflected in her vagina and clitoris, as the vibrators did their job and she came noisily. "Fuck, ohh, fuck Craig, that is so hot, shit you have a fucking huge cock, oh I'm sorry but, ohhhhh huh, huh, SHIT! Shit, oooohhhhhhh, oh, oh......uuuuggggggghhhhhhhh, huh, huh, oh fuck, oh fuck...ohhhh FUCK!"

Craig had never before witnessed his wife's pussy being entered by anything other than himself, he was surprised at just how aroused it made him. The insertion of the small vibrator in her arse had his cock at a ridged 90 degrees from his body and bouncing wildly in its wet covering of red panties. He was entranced by his wife's orgasm, her complete abandonment, her need. He watched as her come dribbled from her penetrated vagina, along the clitoral stimulator and onto the floor, and knew then that he had to give her what she wanted. As she cried out in the throws of her orgasm, he saw that his cock on the screen continued to give up its creamy-white contents.

Ellie rocked backwards and forwards as if fucking someone, as the vibrations held her at the peak of her orgasm. Biting her lip, she watched a massive stream of her husband's come being ejaculated from the huge on-screen cock. She remembered at the time, that she couldn't decide whether to swallow it, or to wank him onto her chest, her indecision had resulted in a face full of hot sticky come. Ellie gasped as she recalled the heat and the shock, as the force of the impact made her jump. Craig's come hit her upon the bridge of her nose and into her hair, clipping her eye-lashes on the way. It fell across her face and onto her lips and chin.

She watched her on-screen hand furiously rub the length of the massive cock, directing it squarely at her mouth, and found herself licking her lips as another large volume of his sperm clipped her bottom lip before colliding with the back of her throat. Both her and her TV image swallowed, both tasting his come. Another burst, fell about her breasts and her hand moved to rub it in. Ellie heard her TV persona cry out in orgasm in full surround sound, the erotic impact of the visuals, the sound, the vibrators and her husband watching and filming her as she masturbated, completed the tumultuous orgasm that mirrored the one she had on the TV.

Her body continued to spasm violently as she cried out. "Ohhh Craig, Craig... yes, come on me, come in my mouth, GOD I love the taste of your come, ooooh, fill my belly, yes, yes, I love it, I love commmmmingg. Yes, oh fuck yes, oh God that's good, I can taste you....ohhh fuck Craig... ugh...ugh...oh my God, ohhh my GOD!"

Craig's cock on the TV was empty, and had already begun to dwindle. The one before him however, was another matter. He stood and moved quietly out of the room, and up to his bedroom. He did not want to stop his wife's pleasurable orgasm, and knew what he must do. In his bottom drawer, he drew out a strap-on dildo. It was about the same shape and size as his own cock, he had gone to pains to make sure of that. He had bought it, when he knew he could not perform for his wife, but had not used it, as she seemed to be uninterested in sex. But he now knew why.

Taking it out of the box, he removed the strap. He needed no pseudo cock tonight, looking at what was currently standing proud from his loins, still wrapped in his wife's panties. He picked up the lubricating gel he had also bought and rushed back downstairs. As he entered the room, it was as if he hadn't left.

Ellie was rocking in place; her body still shook in spasm and little cries of pleasure ran through her frame. But it was obvious her orgasm was done, and as the DVD had stopped, she was coming down from her excitement.

Craig, on the other-hand, was just getting started. He pulled her panties from his cock and smiled at the hard, angry phallus that bobbed before him. It appeared larger than he remembered and was impressive in its presence. He squirted on some of the lubrication, then leaning forwards, grasped Ellie by the hips. "Stand!" He commanded. Then as she rose, on unsteady legs, he stuck the base of his strap-on, realistic dildo, to the table. "Suck it. Suck it like it was me. I want to see it all gone."

She looked at him and downwards to his pulsing cock. "But I would prefer.... I thought you might want....."

"Do it! No hands, I want them flat on the table."

Ellie bent forwards, putting her hands on the table and lowered her lips to the rubber cock. She could not deny, that performing a blow-job, whilst being penetrated, was something she had only dreamed of. Even if both of the objects inside her were not real cocks, the impact of having all of her holes filled was almost instantaneous, returning her to the edge or pleasure once more.

As she slipped her lips about the rubber phallus, she found that it was a little dry, so pulled back to dribble some saliva about the head, taking some time to rub it in with her delicate fingers, before then repositioning her hand, licking her lips and trying again. This time her painted glossy lips, slid effortlessly over the slick head of the pseudo cock, allowing it into her mouth. The feel of the intrusion, along with the vibrators still buzzing away in her vagina and anus, aswell as knowing that her husband was filming every move she made, ramped up her excitement all the more and further turned her legs to rubber.