The Worm Turns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie had succeeded in doing something that had taken her many years of giving him blow-jobs. Swallowing her husband's entire length had been something she had not thought possible, but that very act had now set off a chain reaction in them both, that would not be stopped.

Craig gasped, grabbing Ellie by the hair and roughly pulling his cock from her frantically sucking mouth. "No! No! I.....STOP! I......can't hold on.....I.."

"Ohh my God, that is so fucking hot Craig. I don't want you to hold on, I want you to give it to me, and quickly.......because.......oh shit!" The slurping, squelching sex noise, was loud between Ellie's thighs. "I'mmmm commmmiiiinng!"

Ellie settled her tongue about the vast head of his cock and pumped the shaft vigorously, every now and then, slipping her mouth over his head to pick up the pre-come, which was increasing in frequency and volume.

She felt the hot meat in her hand stiffen even more and pulled back, ready to accept her fate, and crying out in her lust, as waves of her own orgasm crashed about her. Her body had succumbed to the inputs it was receiving. "FUCK Craig, OOOohhh fuck. Come, come....COME!"

Ellie closed her mouth to lick her lips, just as the first stream of his come exited the small opening. Her eyes were wide as she watched his ejaculate streak by, arching over her head, to fall back into her hair and across her shoulder. "OOhhhhhh my GODDDD. YEs, yesssss, YES!"

Craig could make out the changes in tone of the vibrator as Ellie continued to shaft herself with it, and as she also continued to rub his length; gripping him like she had caught hold of a large python, and trying to direct it to her mouth. But like all snakes if was quick, and struck first, spraying another large volume of hot sicky semen, directly at her face. It hit her squarely on the chin, nose and cheek, splattering outwards in all directions and making her squeal loudly, much as she had on the DVD. "FUCK CRAIG! OHHH shit, this is.....ohhh I love wanking you. I love the command I have over you, the power to please or not to. And your come, is delicious." She licked about her lips, collecting what she could and opened her mouth to say something else, but was caught by yet another stream of ejaculate, that hit the roof of her mouth, spilling out over her lips and chin.

"FUCK! OHHHHHHH, oh.....huh...uuhhhh, oh no.....my God...I'mmmm commminggg again!"

A frighteningly fast-paced shot of his come, was right on target and hit her in the eye, dropping back down onto his thigh. She did not want to waste anymore of it and swallowed his entire length quickly, allowing the small amount of his come that was left, to pump directly into her stomach. The come about her face, dribbled to her lips and slid up and down with her movements, gradually being sucked into her mouth for her further enjoyment. But she was done. Fully and finally fucked.

"Fucking hell Ellie. That hasn't made up for the past 18 months, but that was a bloody good start! Christ you are one hell of a good fuck. Now do you mind telling me what you have done with my wife, because she would never..."

Ellie put one of her pussy soaked fingers to his lips. "That would spoil the intrigue Craig. Just know that whenever you want me, you must have me. I will no-longer hide my sexual urges again, because they have been overwhelming me. And getting it all out in the open is so much more fun. Now take me to bed, before Georgina comes down and finds us both naked!"