The Worm Turns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She brushed backwards, her lovely copper coloured bum cheeks glanced upon the hardness that was Craig's cock, as he stood so close behind her. He grasped her hips, to ensure that she didn't collapse, but instead, she pushed back harder, squealing with delight. Pulling from the cock, she tried to turn to look at what she now knew to be there.

"Face forwards. No looking back at me. Close your eyes if you cannot resist. Suck that man's cock in front of you. You must make him come, you must take his ejaculation into your mouth and swallow it. Do you understand?" He said this gruffly to his wife. "Whatever you do, you must not allow that cock to slip from your mouth. Not until you have both orgasmed."

Ellie made to turn again, and to make a comment, but the resounding smack she received on one bum cheek, quickly followed by a second smack on the other, coupled with the resultant stinging that followed, stopped her in her tracks. "Suck his cock!" Craig commanded again, "Otherwise, you will get more of the same."

Ellie could have taken more of the same, and in truth, enjoyed what she had received, but never-the-less, she slid her luscious lips about the cock, and closing her eyes, accepted the head fully into her mouth, easily fighting the gag reflex as the bulbous head touched the back of her throat. She paused to tease the erection with her tongue, sucking hard upon the cock as if it were real. Moaning as she felt every ripple of the cast cock, every vein and every ridge. Her pleasure was reaching its peak once again, helped swiftly on by the feel of her husband's cock, as it throbbed and pulsed against her bum. God how she wanted it, craved it, deserved it and its contents. She did not want to lose out, like she had done so many times before.

Craig watched Ellie's head as it slowly bobbed up and down upon the phallus he had put on the table. But in truth, his eyes were on a different prize. He let go of one of her hips and slid his thumb along his lubricated cock, coating it. Then he drew out the little black vibrator, replacing it with the pad of his thumb, probing directly onto her anus, and without giving her the chance to comprehend what he was doing, he pushed passed her anal sphincter and slid his thumb fully into her, as deeply as his thumb would allow.

Ellie cried out upon the cock, but remembering his words, did not remove herself from it. "Wha....ya....doo..ng?"

As a response, Craig bent forwards and pushed on her head. "Take it all, I know you can, I've seen it. Don't you worry about what I'm doing to you."

"Ooohhhh Claaag!"

Pushing gently upon her head, he was pleased to see it moving closer and closer to the table top, as she allowed the phallus deep into her throat. In doing so, it positioned her perfectly. Pulling out his thumb, and before her anus closed. He pushed forwards with his rigid member. The skin about his bulbous head had been pulled back, and the blunt arrowhead-shape, pierced into his wife's hot flesh. Her sphincter resisted the intrusion, but he persisted until his large head had slipped into her rectum, and was being grasped so tightly by her anus.

Ellie had removed the cock from her mouth and throat, she couldn't help it, the pleasurable pain the she was receiving was too intense for her brain and body to comprehend. "No, Craig, ooohhhh, he is too big.....he will.....ooohhhhh no....thiiis..is...too beautiful....OHHHHHH!"

Craig ignored her complaints, and pushed on, giving her a little time to relax, before inserting more of his cock into her. Her cries began to increase in pitch and pleasure. The urgency of another orgasm was suddenly upon her. For Craig, the vibrations through her vaginal wall, along the length of his shaft, coupled with his months of abstinence, plus the site of his wife acting like a whore; was really having its effect. "I will not stop, until you have taken all of me Ellie, until you have all of your holes filled with cocks, until you feel all three of us unloading our balls into your hungry body."

"OHHHH CRAIG, I CAN'T, I ........CHRIST that feels fucking incredible. Oh God, Oh my fucking God!"

"Suck his cock Ellie, feel his load spray down your throat."

As he slowly pushed forwards again, his pubis touched her bum, and his balls came into contact with the base of the vibrator. His wife's holes were all filled, just as she had wanted. Her groaning about the cock in her mouth and throat was now completely abandoned as she deep-throated the phallus, climbing to the tip and thrusting back down again. With her left hand, she had grabbed the base of the vibrator and started to fuck herself with it, slowly, in time with Craig's withdrawals, then inward thrusts.

She suddenly screamed out, releasing the cock from her mouth, "I'm coming again! OOHHH FUCK Craig, what are you doing to me, oohh fuck me, fuck me in the arse, make me your come-whore. I want it, I have wanted it for so long....I..... OHH spunk into my arse Craig, let me feel it. In my arse, my cunt and my mouth. You must, you.....OH yes, oh yes OHHH YESSSS! FUCK ME HARD, PUSH IT IN, COME, COME HARD....YES...OMMMMMGLELES..GGOOOOOGLS HUH,HUH!"

Craig heard Ellie gagging as she punished her throat with the rubber phallus, really trying to make it come. He had never heard her being so vocal before and found it an incredible turn-on. As her head bobbed up and down taking the full 7 inches of the rubber phallus, he delighted in giving her his full 9 inches, and felt that she was still fucking herself with the vibrator, with renewed vigour. He gave her what she wanted, pushing hard into her anus. Her orgasm tightening her pussy and arse deliciously. He could take no more. Leaning across her back, he grasped her breasts and pinched hard on the nipples.

Ellie could not stop coming. All about the cock on the table, was a large pool of frothy saliva, it was as if the phallus had indeed released its contents. She gurgled and gagged as she forced herself to take the entire length again and again. Her need to suck a real hard cock ever present in her mind.

The vibrations through her vaginal wall, along with her continual anal spasms, completed the deed for Craig. He suddenly groaned as his cock pulsed once, then again. Ellie, immediately stopped fellating the cock on the table and pulled away. Strings of viscous saliva however, kept her mouth connected to the head of the dildo she had been feasting on. "Yes, yes, oh Craig, yes, come for me! Are you.....? You.....FUCK. Oh FUCK, FUCK, OH MY GOD, NOOOOO, SHIT OOOOHHH CRAIG, CRAIG!"

Ellie's legs collapsed as the first jet of white-hot semen, left Craig's cock and shot into her rectum. She could feel everything, through the sensitive soft tissues. Every pulse, every contraction and every gout of his hot voluminous sperm as it erupted inside of her. She could no-longer support herself, and the level of sheer ecstasy that she was receiving, nearly overwhelmed her completely. Her orgasmic tremors and spasms, coupled with her copious flow of lubrication, forced out the vibrator, which dropped to the floor and lay there buzzing. The coupled lovers cared little for the noise it made.

Sweat drenched their bodies, sticking them together as they gradually calmed. Craig still had one hand upon a breast and the other wrapped beneath her holding her to him. Gradually, he pulled his cock from his wife's arse, to the sound of her mewing in displeasure. He then laid her out on the carpet, before the crackling fire, laying down on top of her, but supporting his weight.

Slipping an arm about his neck, she murmured, "My God Craig. Oh my God. You gave me exactly what I wanted, exactly what I needed. My first anal, and it was better than in my fantasies, ohhh so much better." Tears ran down her cheeks at the enormity of what had just happened. She had been fucked by her husband, with his cock. His erect cock. In her arse. After an 18-month dry spell. What was more, she hoped there was more of that to come. Ellie found the whole thing engulfing. "I'm not going to be able to stand for weeks!" She giggled.

"Or sit!" He laughed.

"Oooooh fuck that was good. You have no Idea how long I have thought about having your cock pumping into my arse, filling me with your come. I feel completely abused, and fuck does it feel good. I love it when you.....when you....."

"When I come in you? Yes, I love filling you with my sperm too... What is the matter?"

"Nothing, nothing at all, the opposite in fact. I have something rather shocking to tell you."

"What you have another fantasy?"

"No....well yes I suppose I do. I have a feeling this one is going to come true too."

"Well, let me have it."

Ellie giggled, "That's funny, that is exactly what I was thinking of saying to you, you randy beast. You're still hard! I can feel him on my stomach, pulsing and calling for attention. Ohh Craig, let me see him please, please!?"

Craig raised himself up. Despite the obvious gravitation disadvantage in this position, his slick-wet cock bounded upwards onto his stomach. Ellie raised her head to stare at the bouncing head as it pointed directly at her face. "My God he is magnificent. He looks all powerful and threatening. He looks full, Craig, very full?"

"Well, I am as much surprised as you are. Perhaps delighted in fact. Though this can only be as a result of you, my little hussy, my little come whore. And as it is your fault......."

"Yes, I do love your cock, I admit it. So, what are you going to do to me?"

"I guess there is only one thing I can do?" He moved one of his legs, inserting it between hers, then did the same with his other leg, prising her legs apart. Ellie's smile widened, as he then raised her leg up, holding it in the crook of his elbow, doing the same on the other side.

"Surely you can't want more Craig.....oooohhhhshityes, YES!"

Craig had blindly stabbed forwards. He felt his cock contact Ellie's puffy outer labia, then slip easily down her cleft and in a heart-beat, his head had prised apart her pussy and slipped into the hot, moist, grippy cavern.

"FUCK, you are up for more.....oh my stallion, ohhh I had forgotten how good...... Fill me, fuck me, rape me, do whatever you want, as long as I get that thick juicy come in me, I don't care. Oh Jesus, fuck I'm........already........"

"Have you missed me inside you then Ellie?" Craig panted as he rutted her.

"Do you need to ask? Can't you tell? Fuck I'm commminnng....III'mmmmm commmmINNG! Uh, huh, faster.....uh, uh, uh, yes....harder.....come for me too.....! Christ he feels big, bigger than ever, and hard, so hard, he must be very full. I want him to come inside me......let me feel your delicious come spurting all over my insides. Fuck my cunt Craig, fuck her until she is full. Christ this is good."

Ellie was bucking her hips wildly, and had moved her legs up onto Craig's shoulders, so that each penetration of her, was as deep as it could be. She had been used to taking his full length, but the abstinence of many months had certainly made her realise that her vibrator was not long enough to hit all the right spots, or maybe a real cock could just not be replaced with a toy, not completely.

Craig was pleased that he had been able to shaft into Ellie a number of times, pleasuring her, but her well lubricated pussy and her vocalisation, had brought him to the end. He grunted as he felt his release and bit hard into his wife's neck as his cock unloaded. He had succeeded in coming twice, so perhaps the rumours about Viagra, were true after all?

Ellie thrashed and spasmed beneath him. The feel of his come filling her cunt had been an almost out -of-body experience. Tears flooded her eyes, as she repeated over and over "Oh Fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck......Craig......Craig."

Craig lowered Ellie's legs, but did not remove his cock. He lay upon her, the two connected by his penis as they panted and kissed. Ellie constantly purred in pleasure, and despite looking like she had been dragged through a hedge backwards, was the most beautiful woman Craig had ever seen.

After a few minutes, she said to him in a croaky voice. "Well, I did not expect that tonight and that's for sure. Boy you really gave me what I wanted there, didn't you?" She kissed him on the nose. "Now I must just go and freshen up, before I make a mess everywhere, your mess, I hasten to add! Though I don't want to move, and don't want to lose any of that delicious come that has filled my insides. Not to mention how full my pussy is right now with your lovely and very naughty cock in it!"

"Well come right back then. He'll be here."

She kissed him passionately on the lips, "That is what I'm afraid of......"

Craig felt her squeeze her insides as she rolled from under him, slipping off of his cock. "Ohhh." She squealed. Then putting a hand between her legs, stood up and ran up the stairs. Craig watched her bouncing breasts and taut bum as she disappeared, laughing as he did so.

Twenty minutes later, saw him deep in thought. He had got up and washed himself down in the bathroom downstairs, and was once again sitting in the chair, though, this time on his robe, rather than in it. His hands were behind his head as he looked into space, deep within his musings.

Ellie floated into the room. She had sorted out her make up, and had brushed her hair. She was also wearing some very lacey panties. The black material, hid nothing, yet confused the eye, so that what was seen was not easily discerned. She looked very much like the cat that had the cream, and had a very smug smile upon her face.

"That is much better, I feel less of a whore now, and more of a wife and mother. Craig? Craig! What were you thinking just now, you were miles away?"

"Nothing much. About you mostly, and what a fool I have been. I always thought myself to be an atypical man, but I guess when it came down to it, I am no different. Take away my manhood, and I feel like I am less of a man than I was. All I did was think of me, and not your needs."

"Well, let's not dwell on that, and think more about the next 18 months and how you can make it up to me. Particularly doing that again. I am a little tender, but God Craig, being fucked in the arse was an experience I fully intend for you to give me again, and again..." She giggled. "And let's not forget, that you filled me twice with your lovely come. Twice Craig!"

"Yeah, I took a Viagra, so assume it was that?"

"You took Viagra? So, you are telling me you planned this whole thing?"

"I..... pretty much yes. I knew you masturbated and I wanted to watch. I didn't know just how much you masturbated though. That was a bit of a shock. But going forwards, I want to see you doing that at least twice a week. The rest you can do just for yourself. Is that ok with you?"

"Oh, my darling, if you do me, the way you just have, I've got a feeling that masturbation is the last thing I will need. But...... she looked at him rather coyly, I will happily do it for you if you want. It was quite a turn on really. I felt a little like one of those Amsterdam whores in the shop window."

"Did you now? Well, that's good, because I want to make a more detailed video of you abusing yourself."

Ellie caught her breath. "Would you really like to do that Craig?"

"I would, yes, very much. in high definition, proper lighting, different camera angles and you, the porn-star."

"And what else would you like me to do for you on film, or off it?"

"I'm not sure it would be totally for me, but maybe some bondage, some kinky stuff, like rubber? Definitely some sexy lingerie, you haven't worn anything for ages."

"Well, if you had let me know you were planning this, maybe I would have put on some stockings, you like those don't you?"

"I don't think there are many red-blooded men that don't!"

"Ok then, it's a deal, masturbation," She held up her fingers and counted off, "bondage and humiliation? Lingerie and rubber wear. Porn films. That is quite the list and......." She paused mid-sentence with eyes wide and mouth open. And what have I let myself in for? I'm not sure now that I should do those things. If just talking about them does that!" She pointed an accusing finger at his rapidly growing erection. This cannot be the Viagra Craig, this is you, all you."

"You're right, we have been at it for hours!" He pointed at the clock; it was 02:33 in the morning. And it is your fault, standing there all naked and lovely talking about the naughty things you want to do for me and with me. I am just a simple man, with a drug in his system, giving him unnatural urges."

"Well, we had better get that drug on repeat prescription, because I have a feeling, we are going to need it. A lot!" She knelt down before him. "Shit Craig, I never cease to be impressed at how big he gets and how......" She reached out and cupped his phallus in her hand, simultaneously drawing the erection towards her, as she leant in her face. She rested the now pulsing cock against her cheek. "Men as so lucky to me able to do this. It does such things to a woman's insides."

"Is it doing that to your insides now?"

"God yes!" She pecked him with a number of kisses, before looking at him with a lascivious grin. "Hello baby. Mummy thought you didn't love her any more?" She placed another tirade of kisses upon his shiny plum-coloured head, making Craig's cock bounce and pulse in her hand as if responding to her voice. "Where have you been? Who have you been seeing? Whoever it is, they cannot possibly treat you as well as me, no can they?"

Ellie looked into Craig's eyes and making sure that he was watching, she placed her freshly painted and glossed lips, on the very top of his cock. He could feel her tongue probing his urethra as she allowed his phallus to slip between her

lips and into her hot moist mouth. Once the head was securely in, she released her hand-hold on his erection, and cupped his balls with a hand, gently caressing them, as with eyes still fixed on his, she lowered herself further down his long shaft, until half of his length had been consumed.

Her groaning, suddenly increased and reverberated through her throat to his cock. Looking down, he could see that Ellie had recovered the wet, sticky vibrator, and had pushed her panties to one side so that she could slip it into her pussy. She was grasping the base with glistening fingers, slowly pumping the toy in and out of her. A squelching sound accompanied the movement and made the whole thing even more of a turn on for Craig. He had never known his wife to be this sexual, in all of their years of marriage, and his cock for one thing, was fully appreciating it.

Craig felt the pressure of Ellie's throat contracting about his throbbing cock. The exquisite pleasure of her sucking and manipulation, coupled with her own play, was quickly making its mark. And by the sounds of Ellie's moaning and her fidgeting at his feet, it was clear she was very close herself.

Ellie rose higher on her knees, to be in a better position to allow her throat to be fully penetrated, At the same time, she opened her legs wider so that Craig could see her hand swiftly fucking herself with the vibrator. She had pulled from his cock and followed his eyes to her recalcitrant hand. "You really do like watching me play with myself don't you? I.... like you watching too, it is a hundred times more exciting, knowing that I am watching you, watching me pleasure myself. And he certainly seems to like it, he seems to be dribbling as much as she is!"

A large dribble of pre-come rose from his urethra and began to oose down his rigid cock, to be met swiftly by Ellie's tongue. "Ummmmm. I think, he is ready to give mummy what she wants, I know mummy is very nearly ready too."

She quickly slid her mouth about his cock-head and sucked her way down his shaft, until she reached her previous mark, distinguished by a deep red line of lipstick. Only this time, she did not stop. Craig sat mesmerised as his wife continued to consume his prized possession, centimeter, by centimetre, until her lips were just touching the base.