The Worst Bestie

Story Info
Evil best friend crushes Dan and Beth's love.
6.5k words
4.22
12.9k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wake up, Danny."

For a moment, I didn't know where or when I was. Straight ahead of me was my familiar alarm clock, reading 3:22 in large red letters. I was home in bed. But it was strange. I was still wearing my jeans and T-shirt. My half awake brain registered that someone had called my name. I rolled over and saw her lying there.

Aubrey. My girlfriend's curvy, flirty, bad influence of a best friend. She lay on her side, head propped up on her arm, her wavy chestnut hair spread cascading over her shoulders, instead of up in a ponytail like it usually was. She watched my confusion with an evil twinkle in her eyes. The covers were down around her waist, displaying her large, pale tits and stiff nipples enticingly in the red glow of the alarm clock. This wasn't right. Why was she here? Every thought seemed to come as slow as molasses.

"Aubrey?" My voice was hoarse. I cleared my throat. "What are you doing here?" My eyes scanned over her bare tits again, and an awful possibility dawned in my mixed-up head. Aubrey giggled as she saw the horror on my face. "Don't look so guilty, stud. We haven't done anything dirty." Her eyes smoldered as she gave me a naughty little smile, "At least, not yet."

"You weren't feeling so hot, so I promised Bethy I would keep an eye on you. I'm, like, the most incredible bestie ever, right?" She ran a hand up her curvy body and settled it on a large jiggly breast, gently squeezing and rubbing. "And while I was here, I just decided to get a little more comfortable." Her grin widened. "What do you say, Dan? Want to get comfortable with me?"

This was bad. I needed to find a way out of this situation without Beth finding out. My brain was finally feeding me memories of the wild party we had been having tonight. Jesus, I was supposed to be the host, and here I was: passed out in my room. I could still hear people outside the bedroom door in the living room. Maybe Beth was drunk enough that she wouldn't notice if I quickly got Aubrey dressed and forced her out the door.

"Where's Beth?" I said.

Aubrey's grin was strange and terrifying. Like she was mocking me and pitying me at the same time. "Awww, you really are out of it, aren't you, baby boy? Listen a little more closely to what is going on out there."

I paused, confused. I listened. A slap. Male laughter. A deep, throaty moan cut off in a gurgling choking noise. It almost sounded like...

I was trying to get up out of the bed before I had even put the pieces together completely, and Aubrey was giggling and holding me back, her breasts crushing into my back, hard nipples poking me through my t-shirt.

"Heehee, ooooh look at you! What a big, strong, take-charge man, ready to defend his true love's honor."

Now that I was listening carefully, it was obvious what was happening in the other room. Rhythmic grunts, the slap of flesh on sweaty flesh, a deep male voice, low and excited. In the next room, two people were having wild, rough sex. Beth's absence was ominous, but my brain skittered over my worry without examining it. I suddenly wanted nothing but her sweet, shy smile. The feathery touch of her silky black hair tickling my face as she leaned over, telling me everything was fine, that she loved me. I struggled against Aubrey's grip. I needed to tell these assholes to stop fucking in my living room so that I could find Beth. Aubrey held me tightly around the waist, and I could feel every curve of her warm body press into me from behind. Something was wrong with me. I should have been able to throw off a girl like Aubrey without a problem, but my muscles felt warm and loose, and even after my short struggle I felt incredibly tired.

"You're so cute, sweetie!" Said Aubrey fondly, snuggling closer. "I know, I know, you reeeallyy want to march out there and swing your big balls around like a real alpha. You wanna send those bad boys away as the man of the house. But Danny, I'm sorry, you're going to stay right here with me. There are a couple of good reasons why."

"First of all, because I won't let you leave." She rolled me onto my back, where I collapsed, exhausted and sweating after my pathetic struggle. My girlfriend's best friend propped her head back on her elbow and flashed me a sickening grin. "Staaaaay with me, Danny! You need to relax a little. You're. So. Up. Tight." She said, walking her hand teasingly down my chest to rest on my crotch. I was shocked to realize that I was hard as a rock, a fact that just made Aubrey's cheshire grin wider.

"You... gave me something..." I managed to slur out. My arms felt like wet noodles, and I was panting with exertion. "Or maybe you're just weak to my charms, Danny boy." She said, caressing the tent in my jeans. Whatever she had slipped me clearly wasn't affecting my cock.

"Where was I? Reason number two. The second you walk out there, I'm going to be right behind you, coochie out, naked tits swinging." To my horror, she was working the zipper down on my jeans with deliberate slowness. "I'll be all like 'Oh no, Bethy! I'm so sorry! We were just both so drunk, and one thing led to another.' And then it won't be just her that has some explaining to do, will it?"

"Beth.... is out there?" I said slowly, the gears turning in my slow motion brain.

"Jesus Christ, Danny." Said Aubrey, frowning, "I didn't mean to fuck you up this badly. I hope I didn't give you permanent brain damage or something. Listen again, sweetheart. Really concentrate this time."

The woman outside was building herself up to an orgasm, releasing sweet, feminine moans in an increasing tempo, interspersed with urging her lover to "Fuck me!"

"God, I love my bestie," said Aubrey approvingly, roughly pawing at her breast, eyes half closed in appreciation, "She's always been a screamer. It's such a turn on!"

I finally realized what I would have known right away if my brain had been working correctly. And if I didn't trust my girlfriend as much as I did. Beth was out there. My sweet, loving girlfriend was getting fucked right outside our bedroom door. I tried to move again, but I had even less strength than before, and Aubrey was able to keep me pinned with one firm hand.

"Ah ah ah, what did I say, baby boy? You aren't going anywhere." She tossed off the covers, giving me a clear view of her wide hips and neatly trimmed bush. She straddled my lower legs and unbuttoned my jeans, tugging them down my hips. My throbbing boner bounced into the open air. "Ooooh, you're a naughty boy, Danny," Aubrey cooed with delight, gripping my shaft with a firm hand. "I told Bethy that you would be into shit like this. She always said I was being gross, but looks like little Danny here is proving her wrong."

"I c-can't just lie here while Beth is being... while she is being ra..."

Aubrey snorted with derision, noting with a mischievous grin the effect that the puff of warm air had as it blew on my cock, inches from her face.

"Are you being serious, sweetie? Listen to that horny slut. Does it really sound like there is anything happening out there that she doesn't want?"

Beth had clearly worked herself up into a frenzy again, whining "Harder! Harder!" in a loud whimper. I flushed red with shame and anger. She was right, Beth didn't just sound willing, she sounded enthusiastic. I felt an electric jolt as Aubrey pursed her lips and blew a stream of cool air onto my cock, making me break out in goosebumps.

"Now let me finish my reasons, Stud." Said Aubrey, with a wicked gleam in her eyes. I could feel her large breasts pressed softly into my legs, her thick thighs gripped my calves, and her small hand wrapped tightly, unmoving at the base of my cock. Her waves of hair shone in the weak red light of the alarm clock.

"Lastly, and maybe most importantly, if you go out there, you won't be able to stop anything. You see, what you might not know is that there isn't just one big strong man out there, baby boy. There's five." Her eyes widened with a mocking look of innocent shock. The information whirled through my brain.

"Mmmm, think about it, Danny. Your pretty little girlfriend, at the mercy of five big hard cocks. No hole is safe! And trust me, they are all hung. All of them are really good at rough fucking too! I vetted them all personally."

Even as I tried to resist, I imagined it, Beth kneeling, surrounded by huge, muscly men, massive cocks thrust towards her. I imagined Beth, with her shy, sweet smile, reaching towards two cocks, holding them gently, lovingly. Another man moved forward, used his thumb to open her mouth, her eyes staring up into his, wide and trusting, as he shoved his big hard...

Aubrey slapped me lightly on my balls, bringing me harshly back to reality. "I told those guys the whole situation. They have their orders from Captain Aubrey." She said, her voice losing its flirtiness and gaining a hard edge, "If you step out that door, they will kick your ass. And they won't stop what they were up to either. They fuck show will just continue, this time with you in the front seat. And I'm sure Bethy will be soooo apologetic. 'I'm so sorry, honey! I didn't mean for this to happen. Don't fight them babe, they are stronger than you!'" She mocked in a breathy imitation of Beth's feminine tones. "But she won't stop either. She's lost now, deep in the bone zone. Even love can't reach her now."

"Why?" I managed to say, weakly.

Aubrey's grin came back, stronger than ever. She had been waiting for this.

"Because she's mine, idiot." She said, gripping my balls just enough to hurt.

"Not like that, perv," she said, thankfully releasing my aching testicles, "get your mind out of the gutter. Well..." She paused, sticking her tongue between her teeth and winking, "At least, not like that most of the time. Anyway, what I mean is that I have been friends with her since we were in third grade. She's never been the smartest cookie. So sweet, so trusting. I could get her to do anything for me."

I was uncomfortable with my girlfriend's bitchy friend badmouthing her like this, but I had to admit that she wasn't wrong. Beth was a little ditzy sometimes, and too sweet for her own good.

"One thing I tricked her into doing a lot was getting horny guys off my back." Said Aubrey archly, flicking my swollen cock hard with a manicured finger for emphasis. "Any guy came on too strong, I could just convince Bethy that he could be the one, her 'true love'." In Aubrey's mouth the words dripped with sarcasm, "And she would throw herself on him. Horny guy gets a quick fuck with a eager, slutty little hottie, I get left alone. Everybody wins. Well, everyone except Bethy. She gets her heart broken again and again. But that's how you make omelets, right?"

Shit. I saw where she was going with this. I had almost forgotten that I had hit on Aubrey first in that bar last year. My long fulfilling relationship with Beth had erased it from my memory.

"I didn't count on some dickhead wandering along and actually falling in love with my trashy decoy." She said acidly. "I want my bitch back."

No more cries of pleasure were coming from outside the room, just sloppy choking noises, as someone thoroughly used my girlfriend's mouth.

"Soooo," said Aubrey sweetly, "I'll make you a deal."

She stuck out her tongue and let a thick line of spit drip messily onto the head of my cock. She moved her hand in one long, slow stroke up and down my stiff cock, spreading her slick saliva up and down its length.

"You'll get exactly what you wanted about a year ago in that bar. One steamy, dirty session with me." Her hand stopped its slow stroke at the bottom of my cock and stayed there. "And in return, you'll give up little miss second prize out there. For good."

I shook my head, weakly. No way. I couldn't give up the love of my life that way. I may have hit on Aubrey before I knew Beth, but I wouldn't give up our relationship for anything. It was true that Aubrey was hot, and sometimes I couldn't stop myself from staring at her curvy body, but anyone smarter than poor Beth could tell within a week of knowing her that she was evil to the core.

"N-no Aubrey." I said, more weakly than I intended, "I won't give up. I can forgive her. You messed with her head."

Aubrey gave me a cool, appraising look. "Impressive. I didn't like a weak little perv like you could resist my pussy. It's pretty exclusive, you know?" She slapped my dick against her open palm with a series of wet smacks. "Normally, little dicklettes like this aren't tall enough to ride."

"No offense," she said with an evil wink. She began slowly stroking my cock again, drawing a pathetic whimper from my throat. "Tell you what, stud. I'm going to tell you a little story. Just the facts, nothing fancy. I'm going to tell you about how I tricked that little bimbo into this situation." Her pretty little hand continued a slow, steady stroke on my cock. I could hear multiple male voices talking in low excited voices outside the door; the loud coital sounds had stopped for the moment. "If that story sickens you, turns you off, ruins one of my five star handies, then you win. Clearly your love is pure and true. I will give up trying to ruin it for you two lovebirds" Her free hand began rubbing softly, gently, on my tender testicles. Her shifting movements called direct attention to her hard nipples and soft breasts pressing sweatily into my legs. "But if little Danny here can't hold out, if the story of how I confused poor Bethy into a no holes barred bukkake gang-bang makes you shoot your loser juice all over, then I win, and you dump poor slutty Bethy, and leave her to my mercy. Deal?"

"No!" I tried to say forcefully. "No deal!" I wanted to deny my arousal, but my cock was the proof, perversely, something about this horrible situation was turning me on. I wasn't confident that I could win. Aubrey just giggled and lifted a hand smeared with spit and precum to cover my mouth. "'No deal!" he says, like he is some sort of big man. Sorry baby boy, big bad Aubrey has made an executive decision. We are doing this. Don't be so stressed! I pwomise to keep my end of the deal if you win. Of course, if you lose, I will make your and Bethy's life hell if you don't break up with her like I told you." She smiled at the look of aroused fear in my eyes. "Relax! All you have to do is not be a pervy, cucky creep for like five minutes while I tell this story. Ten minutes tops! You got this!"

"Hmmm, let me think. Where should I start?" She looked thoughtful as she let another stream of spit splatter onto my cock, lazily stroking the whole time. "It was actually pretty hard! Back in the day, I used to be able to get Beth to fuck whoever I wanted easily. She actually loves you, Danny. No accounting for taste, I guess." I gulped. It was true. I had never been in love with anyone like I was with Beth, and she had said the same about me. I had even began looking at rings online.

"Anyway, I had to get pretty elaborate this time. About a month ago, I staged a serious relationship with this muscle head from my gym. Told Bethy that I thought he was the one. She ate it up of course. Poor sappy Beth is a true romantic." Aubrey had a faraway look in her eye, and a wistful smile on her face as she continued to stroke my dick. Outside, I could hear grunting starting up again, deep and masculine.

"Then, I staged a messy breakup. Really turned on the waterworks. Bethy is a sucker for tearjerkers. Empathetic to a fault." I knew she was right, and it twisted my guts to know that her supposed best friend had used that against her. I felt my cock deflate slightly. This story was more sad than sexy. Maybe I could win this after all.

Aubrey poked her slim tongue out and swirled it lightly around the head of my cock, making it stand back to attention, "Hey there, Danny, don't fail on me now, we are just getting to the good part." Her tongue returned to her mouth. Just a little tease to keep things interesting.

"So, crying in her lap, I told her how distracting it was that she was always with you, being all lovey dovey. About how knowing that she went home to you every night, made sweet love to you over and over, made me feel so heartbroken. So I made her swear to me." Aubrey looked me dead in the eyes. "She Swore to me that she wouldn't have any sex with you for a whoooole month. You know, so that she could prioritize me and not make me feel bad."

It felt like the puzzle pieces were clicking into place. It was certainly strange for us to go that long without having sex, but I thought it had just been because Beth was busy.

"You know how horny poor Bethy gets, sweetie. That girl has a sex drive like a teenage boy." Aubrey wasn't lying. It was one of the things that I loved about Beth. Her sexual tastes were pretty vanilla, but she initiated sex frequently and enthusiastically. "Imagine how tough it must have been for her, Danny. Getting hornier and hornier every day, but being unable to betray her poor, sad best friend. Of course, she didn't think twice about how she was betraying her boyfriend. That's how much control I have over your girlfriend's pussy, baby boy. A few tears, and you're cut off."

She began increasing her speed, her hand making obscene squelching noises on my cock. "Of course, it gets worse. I started asking her to hang out with me and some of my new friends. Five tall, hunky, well hung guys. And, wouldn't you know it! All of these guys had all recently lost the loves of their lives. They were soooo lonely. We called it the broken hearts club. Cheesy, right? Well bimbo Bethy ate it up. Her maternal instincts were on fire for these poor boys. We just sat around and talked about how bad Beth made us feel for being in a loving relationship. We made her feel guilty for loving you. Made her feel like she would do anything to make these poor lonely boys feel better. And the whole time, the pressure is building. Your girlfriend is getting hornier." Aubrey gave a long, slow, tight stroke from the base of my cock to the top. "And Hornier." Another long, tight, teasingly slow stroke.

"I started seeding some doubts in her head about you as well. I told her that I caught you peeking down my shirt. Which I did by the way, naughty boy. Then I Showed her some pictures of you chatting up cute girls around town." Shit. That explained why random girls had been approaching him for directions all week, how far did Aubrey's reach go? A loud slap, a feminine yelp, and the sound of several males laughing drifted through the door. "I even had your bike stolen so that you would be suspiciously late one night. I returned the bike to your rack later to make it extra suspicious." I couldn't believe that had been her. I had never realized how evil Aubrey could be. She stuck out her tongue at my shocked face and gave me the finger as she continued to stroke. "So Bethy is spending a lot of her time with some hot guys who are really tugging her heartstrings at every moment, and her boyfriend is acting all weird. And remember: Hornier." Stroke. "And Hornier." Stroke.

Short, breathy feminine moans were sweetly filing the air from the other room. "You hear that, cuck?" Said Aubrey, mockingly putting a hand up to her ear. "That is the sound of you losing her forever." Continuing to stroke my slippery cock with one hand, she planted a small wet kiss on my cock, giggling as it twitched in response.

"Yesterday, I decided to really light a fire inside of her. I played an old game I used to play to make her horny. It's called "Hey, doesn't that look like you?'. It's super fun. I just find a porn video of a slim, pretty, black-haired girl, and tell Beth that she has to watch it with me, because 'OMG, it looks just like you, girl!' It's hilarious. She always squirms and covers your eyes and calls me a pervert, but she always peeks through her fingers too. She gets soooo hot and bothered. It used to be my go-to way to break down her defences if she was reluctant about fucking a guy." Aubrey was picking up speed, and had shifted to her side and raised a leg to allow her free hand to rub at her pussy. "But this time I invited the whole broken hearts club. We watched a couple videos back to back, together. Gang bang videos. Nasty dirty pornos where the girl gets absolutely covered in jizz. You should have seen how uncomfortably horny it made Bethy to watch her lookalike get dominated in a video while surrounded by her handsome new friends. All of them were commenting nonstop on how hot the girl in the video was. And she was trying to say that the whole thing was degrading to the poor girl in the video, but me and the boys were all like 'No way, Beth! Its actually really empowering for her, all those guys are practically worshiping her! She's the center of attention, like the star!' Trying to convince her that all the guys in the video really respected that Beth lookalike. Yeah fucking right. She totally bought it though, I could see it in her eyes."

12