The Worst Bestie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And when all the guys had gone, I had Bethy do something for me that we hadn't done in a while, not since she had started dating you, in fact." Her hand was ramping up speed, pistoning up and down on my cock. Her own hand was moving more rapidly between her legs as well. "I had her eat me out, Danny. That was the other thing this game was good for. Good old Bethy is straight as an arrow, but if you get her horny enough she's willing to do anything! She told me when she started dating you that she wouldn't help me out that way anymore. She said she considered it a betrayal of you. So, last night, she resisted at first, a little. But she was horny by this point, baby boy. Reeeeally horny. Horny enough to do something she defined as betraying you. See how I cracked her little by little?"

"And the whole time I had her pretty little face between my thighs, my fingers tangled in her silky hair, I was dirty talking her. Telling her how hot it got me to see a woman being used so hard by all those cocks. How fucking sexy it looked to see her covered in their hot cum. And she was getting into it, believe me. By the time I came on her face, she was hot and bothered. So horny that I was afraid she would break her pledge to me and have sex with you. So I made her stay the night." Aubrey's hand was a blur, and she spat forcefully on my cock. Her voice continued in a throaty whisper.

"That night she cried. She felt guilty about having sex with me while ignoring you. I told her that it was ok. That giving a lonely friend some relief didn't mean anything. I told her that an act of kindness like that could never be a betrayal. Then, she begged me to return the favor, to help her get some relief. She was never a good masturbator, our Bethy. She always needed a helping hand. I refused of course, told her I was still too emotionally fragile. She almost cried herself to sleep from horny frustration, the little ditz."

Aubrey abruptly stopped stroking, locking eyes with me.

"So we come to tonight," said Aubrey with a wolfish grin, as the moans outside the door got louder and quicker once again. Beth was building up another screaming orgasm. For some reason, Aubrey grabbed her phone, typing quickly for a moment and getting distracted momentarily from the story. Her phone buzzed back with a received text, and her smile widened. She turned her attention back to me.

"It was an easy thing to slip a little something in your drink. Boys never think that kind of thing can happen to them. You got sloppy pretty quick, I made a snarky comment about how irresponsible you were for getting drunk, Beth rolled her eyes, and you were bundled off to bed." That explained my weakness and cloudy mind. It wasn't fair. What chance did I have against a plan this evil?

"Bethy had a wonderful time with her new friends, and even after I had shooed the other guests out the door, her five lonely, broken-hearted friends and I stuck around. We drank until late. Bethy got tipsy. And even hornier. Probably hornier than she had ever been in her life." Aubrey had brought her slimy hand up from her pussy to caress my tightening balls. I bit my lip and tried hard to keep it together, to stop myself from cumming.

"Finally one of her lonely friends confessed. Oh God, he knew it was wrong, but he had fallen in love with her. He knew that she couldn't be with him. She had a boyfriend that she loved! But could she just give him one kiss? Just to give him some closure? Carlos is a genius, he followed the script I gave him perfectly"

There was suddenly a loud slam at the door. If my muscles had been working correctly, I would have jumped. Suddenly I heard Beth, louder and clearer than ever before, just on the other side of the door. Moaning deeply. The door made a rhythmic squeaking sound as the body of the love of my life was pushed up against it by another man's cock. "Deeper! Oh please!" She moaned. "I need it, fill me up, Carlos!"

"So she kissed him, Danny." Whispered Aubrey, bringing a finger up to her lips and giving me a sly wink. "How could she say no to such a poor pathetic little puppy like Carlos?"

"Yes! There! Fuck Me Carlos!" Whined Beth, just feet away.

"And there were tongues involved, Danny." Said Aubrey in a scandalized voice, "And OMG, hands too. Hands in places where Carlos's hands had no right to go. But poor mixed up little Bethy let it happen. She had stopped thinking with her brain, baby boy, and started thinking with her pussy."

A masculine voice behind the door said "Tell him Beth. Say it."

"Nooo Carlos, don't make me! What if he wakes up?" Giggled my sweet innocent girlfriend.

Aubrey shifted again, reaching her hand between her legs. She brought her hand up dripping wet and swiped it between her tits, leaving her cleavage slick and shining in the reddish light. She hefted her breasts in her hands (nipples hard as diamonds), and sandwiched them tightly around my cock, a triumphant look in her eyes.

"And of course, after a kiss like that," She whispered hoarsely, Moving her breasts quickly up and down my cock, "All her other new friends got jealous. It wasn't fair, they were just as lonely as Carlos. Couldn't she give them closure too?"

"You saw him, Beth, he's out. Come on, it will be really hot!" Came Carlos's voice from beyond the door.

"So she kissed another guy. And another. And hands were going everywhere. And at some point, some hands went under clothes. And then a cock came out. And at that point, poor bimbo Bethy was just along for the ride." Her big tits felt heavenly, with her juices providing just the right amount of slippery glide.

"I-I'm sorry baby!" Said Beth, giggling nervously.

There was a loud slap, and a deep moan from Beth.

"Sorry for what, slut?" Asked Carlos.

"And you heard the rest, baby boy." Said Aubrey coyly, her tits working overtime on his dick. "But you know what would be better than hearing it?" She grabbed her phone and unlocked it, temporarily switching back to a one handed jerk as she forced the phone into my weak hand. "Seeing it."

A photo was displayed on Aubrey's phone. Two muscular men had lined my slim, beautiful girlfriend perfectly so that one could could fuck her pussy while another plunged into her ass. Beth had her arms around the neck of the man deep inside her pussy, and her already cum-splattered face was thrown back, moaning in ecstasy. Another man stood on either side of her, jerking huge cocks to the sight. Behind her, a tan, douchey looking man had reached over her shoulder to grip Beths throat posessively, with his other hand he made a peace sign, sticking out his tongue to taunt me while he fucked my girlfriend's ass.

"Why don't I sweeten the deal, baby boy." Said Aubrey evilly, her huge pale tits jiggling and bouncing as she slammed them down on my waist. "I have some hidden cameras set up in your living room tonight. Multiple camera angles. You give me your cum right now, and I will send you an edited copy of the best porn you've ever seen. A porno with a reeeally personal touch. The fun doesn't have to end tonight, cuck. You can jerk off to losing your true love again and again for the rest of your pathetic life."

Beth was stuttering and babbling outside the door, struggling to force out what Carlos wanted her to say between her moans.

"I'm s-so sorry D-dan! I'm sorry that I'm such... Ohhhh Goddd, yes! Fuck me!"

*Crack* another loud spank. "Spit it out, you dumb bitch." Growled Carlos.

"Fuck! I'm sorry that I'm such a s-slut, baby! Carlos is... Yes! Harder! Carlos's big cock is just... Ohhhhh! It's just better baby!"

"Now!" Said Aubrey triumphantly, "Show me how much of a loser you are, cuck!" She squeezed her tits together tightly, and closed her hot wet lips around the tip of my cock, swirling and writhing her tongue energetically over my swollen head.

My eyes locked on to the picture open on the phone in my hand. Beth, dominated and owned completely by the huge cocks of strange men. My beautiful girlfriend, emotionally manipulated into believing her degradation was empowering, that her betrayal was kindness, and that her tormentors were friends. My eyes were drawn against my will to the cocks stretching and filling her tight holes, the cum dripping off of her moaning face, Carlos's hand digging possessively into her graceful throat, his taunting smile.

"Who do you belong to, slut?" Roared Carlos outside the door, "little Danny, or me?!?"

Beth howled, caught in the grip of a back-arching, toe-curling orgasm, unspeakably turned on by the taboo act of ultimate betrayal. "You! I belong to you Carlos! Make me yours!"

"No, no, please!" I whimpered, as Aubrey's experienced tongue and tits did their nasty work, Beth's degrading dirty talk echoed in my ears, and the pornographic image of the love of my life burned into my eyes. The erotic humiliation was too much for me.

I lost.

Ropes of my thick cum shot upwards into Aubrey's waiting mouth, my hips bucking involuntarily with my body's humiliating arousal. Finally, my body was spent, and Aubrey let my rapidly deflating cock drop from her lips. She looked like she was trying hard not to laugh.

Then she leaned over, locked eyes with me, and opened her mouth, carefully drooling out my load of sperm directly onto my flaccid cock, finally pursing her lips to spit the last little bit out.

"How does it feel to lose, cuck?" She asked, her wide, taunting smile once again splitting her face. She wiped a glob of thick cum from her chin with a slim finger, wrinkling her nose with disgust. "Pretty good, it looks like!Now why don't you lay there in your juices and really think about how badly you fucked this up." She got up and picked up her clothes from the floor, moving towards the door.

"Now if you are a good boy, I'll send you the video in a week or two. Beth and I are going to be staying over at our freinds' houses for a few days, so just go ahead and move your stuff out and send her a breakup text. Then block her number. If you don't, no video for you, naughty boy." She looked back, her hand on the doorknob, and a smirk on her face. "You know what, I bet Beth and the guys could probably go another couple rounds. Since you were such a good little cuck tonight, why don't I go out there and help them film some bonus scenes. My treat." She held up a hand and twiddled her fingers, "Bye bye, Danny boy, see you never!"

I lay there, weak and exhausted, both emotionally and physically, covered in my slimy, cooling jizz. The sounds outside the room picked up again, this time with two female voices joined in sexual harmony. At some point, I passed out. I woke up to a trashed apartment, stinking like sweat and semen, without even a note to remember Beth by.

I briefly considered defying Aubrey, fighting back, winning Beth back no matter the cost. But I didn't. That night had given me a healthy fear of Aubrey's abilities, and how far she would go. When she told me that she would make life hell for me and Beth, I believed her. I shamefully gathered my things from my apartment and left, shooting a brief breakup text to Beth on my way out.

Aubrey is an evil bitch, but she was as good as her word. I found a flash drive taped to the door of my new apartment two weeks later, with a card that read "Love comes and goes, but memories last forever, loser! Here's something for you to enjoy, again and again and again." A messy pink lipstick print was pressed into the bottom of the card.

The video was just as horrible and erotic as Aubrey had promised. She had hidden at least four high quality cameras through our living room, and they captured my ex girlfriend's willing holes getting roughly fucked from all angles. The worst and best part is when Aubrey joined in, teasing Beth and the guys with her hands and curvy body, fucking Beth and the men enthusiastically with her flexible, curvy body, and mugging to the cameras that she knew were there.

It's been six months since that night. I'm not doing so well these days. The rest of my life has been falling apart as I spend more and more time jerking my dick raw to the night that I lost the love of my life. I've seen every minute of that evil video thousands of times, but the part that I come back to most often is the last scene, set up by Aubrey to cruelly twist the knife of humiliation.

The footage switches to a video being taken by a phone. Aubrey and Beth kneel in the middle of a circle of muscular men pumping their massive cocks rhythmically. Aubrey and Beth are in a fit of giggles, and they can't keep their hands off each other's sweaty bodies. The contrast between Beth's slim beauty and Aubrey's pornstar curves makes both of them more attractive. They kiss deeply, and Aubrey whispers something in Beth's ear with a naughty wink at the camera. Beth giggles shyly, and raises both middle fingers. Aubrey joins her, holding back a laugh. "Fuck you, loser!" Says Aubrey with a smile. "Yeah, fuck you, pathetic loser!" agrees Beth with her beautiful, joyful smile, middle fingers framing her face.

"Now let us have it boys!" Says Aubrey, and one by one, the surrounding men splatter their cum all over the happy girls, who smile and laugh and play with the white slime, kissing it to each other and complaining good naturedly when it gets in their eyes and hair. By the end, both girls are covered in it. Aubrey grabs the back of Beth's head and gently encourages her to clean the cock of the camera man with her mouth. It's the last shot of the video, Beth tenderly, almost lovingly, licking clean the spent cock of another man, a gentle smile of satisfaction on her lovely face. "Say bye bye to the cuck now, Bethy." Says Aubrey, hugging her from behind and smiling dead into the camera. Beth looks dead into the camera with sleepy eyes and waves, face sticky with strange sperm, cock still held in her other hand. "Bye bye, cuck!" She says cheerfully. Behind her, Aubrey waves as well, while clutching Beth's beautiful body from behind. She mouths "She's mine now." And grins as the footage cuts to black.

I have no idea if Beth knew what she was saying in the last scene. Did she know I would watch the video? Was she humiliating me on purpose? Or was she just saying what Aubrey told her to without thinking about the words? I may never know, but it haunts me.

Yesterday, an email popped into my inbox from Aubrey. There is no title. I shouldn't open it. I know that. Aubrey is an evil bitch, and reading any message from her can't end well. It would be better to delete it and pretend I had never met Aubrey or Beth.

I haven't deleted it yet. Maybe it wouldn't hurt just to read it and see what she has to say.

What's the worst that could happen?

12