All Comments on 'The Worst Bestie'

by RabbleLaid

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
slv4herslv4her6 months ago

Open the email. Please!!! Aubrey rules! Great writing, great story. Please more Aubrey and her bitch Beth.

graymangazergraymangazer6 months ago

Nicely done. Well written and pretty hot. Aubrey, although a nasty charecter, also sounds quite irrisistable, I would love to read more about her, and the things she makes Beth do.

One observation though: Beth is described as a bit ditsy, I'd be inclined to say she's as dumb as a bag of nails. Danny is probably better off without her. But then I'd guess he'd miss out on all the delicious torment.

bertldbertld6 months ago

Love stories like this. Someone devious whispering word or encouragement where they shouldn’t be, because the vileness brings them off. Good job adding you are a favourite.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Probably just casually letting him know that She is pimping Beth out now and keep all the money.

cuckylovechildcuckylovechild6 months ago

I hope he opens it. It would make a great part two.

RabbleLaidRabbleLaid6 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback everyone! It was my first try at a story, but it was fun to write. I'm still thinking of new evil plans for Aubrey, but I doubt that she is finished with Dan and Beth.

Tonio12345Tonio123456 months ago

I think it would be really sweet if Aubrey eventually fell in love with Dan and they got together.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I loved this!

Could you write another version of the same events from Beth and Aubrey’s point of views?

Magellanic14Magellanic146 months ago

Great story love the details! Can't wait to read more from you. The poor guy never stood a chance in it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

We need more

ConstructiveConstructive6 months ago

Not usually into cuckong but the way you built the manipulation and humiliation was pure art

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I'd honestly quite like a sequel, sidequel, follow-up to this. Short, not-so-sweet but really hit the spot.

LJ7352LJ73523 months ago

Zero fucking stars. What this,author wrote is kidnapping and rape. Some tasty fucking shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRabbleLaid@RabbleLaid
Come check me out on Patreon! Now with Patreon exclusive short stories! Available without a subscription! Here is the link: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=12794338 Currently, all posts will be open to the public! Subscribe only if you are feeling generous! Future story ide...