The Worst Day(s) of My Life: Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sylvia sighed, then closed her eyes. She'd made it this far with the girl, but there was nothing that kept her bound to stay with her. She could abandon Elizabeth to her public nudity and go to lunch, maybe even getting some of the good food before it ran out.

But she felt a stroke of sympathy, remembering the feeling of making this same journey naked twice already. She leaned over to the blonde girl.

"You might wanna cover your face."

She dragged the girl into the hallway, a few students immediately freezing in shock when they saw the bare butt bounding along behind her.

Elizabeth began running, one wrist being held by Sylvia and the other arm crossed over the front of her face. Her hairless sex was completely exposed for anybody to see as she dashed by - their reactions obstructed by the semi-naked girl's arm.

But Sylvia could see all of them. She looked at each person's facial expression. Some were shocked as though the sight weren't real; Others smirked with a lewd expression; And some even recoiled a bit, wrinkling their nose in disgust. She wondered if these were the same faces that saw her before - how the reactions to her body had been.

In those days, Sylvia was busy looking at the floor.

They'd made it to a turn in the hall, Elizabeth almost slipping as the girl dragging her through the students made the sudden sharp curve- her arms uncovering her face as she tried to keep her balance - for all the good that did her. Elizabeth's curly hair was likely more recognizable than her face, it was obvious who it was that had just streaked past so many people.

The hallway was barren so the two girls slowed down - in part because Elizabeth was growing tired after having spent her gym class running around, and in part because her heavy breathing was motivated by terror.

Sylvia let go of the girl's hand and opened the door outside, turning back to see if Elizabeth would come with her. She was standing still with both hands over her crotch while facing the hallway that she'd just run through.

"I can't..." She stuttered. "My social life is ruined... So many people."

"It's not over yet," Sylvia motioned towards the door. "Come on! Move it!"

Elizabeth was breathing heavily as she slowly backed away from the hall where a few curious students were starting to gather, looking down to see if they really did see Elizabeth streaking. When she realized their presence, she turned around and followed Sylvia outside.

The outdoor area was empty, the distant whistles and chants of some sports teams filling the air from a distance. The door shut behind the two girls and Monica started to walk forward. But she wasn't followed.

"What's the problem?" Sylvia asked.

"The ground!" Elizabeth replied. "It's covered in rocks and dirt!"

"So?"

"So?" She squeezed her legs together, both hands still covering her modesty. "They'll hurt my feet!"

"What do you want me to do about it?" Sylvia replied. "Carry you?"

Elizabeth looked up with pleading eyes.

Sylvia was walking slowly down the empty courtyard, a bottomless girl in her hands. She could feel the bare legs pressed underneath her arm as her other hand wrapped around the girl's shoulder. Elizabeth had her legs folded tightly together, her arms tucked into her lap for all the good that did.

The blonde's bare butt bounced against Sylvia's stomach with each step, it was hard to carry someone like a baby and maintain an even tempo to your feet, but after about a minute they'd made it to the shed.

Sylvia knelt down and eased Elizabeth to the floor. The girl's top wrinkling up a bit as she lowered herself to the ground, stepping back for a brief moment to allow Sylvia to access the door.

She entered the combination '0000' and pulled on the lock, which snapped open to reveal the empty room behind it.

"Ugh." Elizabeth wrinkled her nose as she walked inside. "This place is so musty."

"You're welcome to wait outside." Sylvia pointed to the door. Her joke was not well received.

Elizabeth looked around the room for a bit, her eyes on the walls as she searched for something that looked like she could sit down on it. It was a futile effort, as without any panties on the only remotely usable thing (a pile of unusable wood) would likely only splinter her butt.

Sylvia took note of the girl's rapidly rising and falling chest, the tight white shirt over it doing little to cover up the girl's erect nipples. She tried to think back to earlier, if it had been cold outside or if the excitement of being nude in the hallway was greater than the fear.

"Okay, so the plan so far." Sylvia shook the thought out of her head. "I'm going to go to the Lost and Found and get a spare change of clothes, then bring them back here.

"Don't do anything to draw attention to yourself or leave the room, got it?"

"Where the hell would I go?" Elizabeth asked. She had a point.

"Right." Sylvia went towards the door. "Do you want the padlock on or off?"

"Ugh..." Elizabeth thought for a moment. "On... I guess. I'll trust you to come back."

"Okay." Sylvia opened the door a crack, looking around to see if there was anybody out there.

"Sylvia!" Elizabeth stopped her. "If you don't come back quickly, I'll sue you, understand?"

Sylvia smiled and shut the door, reattaching the padlock and randomizing the code a bit.

She made it to the front office in short order, most of the crowds from before having dispersed. The receptionist at the front office glanced up from her computer when she saw Sylvia enter, but pretended to continue working despite the lack of other people in the office around her.

"Excuse me," Sylvia started "Could I go through the Lost and Found? I misplaced something this morning."

"Well, I can't just let you look through." The woman turned away from her computer. "But I have some forms here you can fill out and the Student Resource Officer can look through the closet to see if there's anything that matches."

"Ah, I see." Sylvia pretended not to worry. "But it's a bit urgent, are you sure there's a way to do this without any paperwork?"

"Well," She pondered. "I could call the officer in now and have him look through everything without the forms. But you understand I can't just let random students dig through the pile and claim things as their own."

"Of course, of course." Sylvia smiled, but deep down she was panicking.

She took a seat, pretending not to be in too much of a rush as the Student Resource Officer entered from his back office, a few bites of a sandwich in his hands.

"Anythin' I can help with?" He said with a bit of food still in his mouth.

"Yes, I need to get something from the Lost and Found." Sylvia smiled. "My bag must've torn this morning and it fell out somewhere."

She'd been working on the lie while the receptionist was out getting the officer. She wouldn't be able to grab some clothes at random, but if she was vague enough about what she lost then perhaps she'd be able to find some clothes for Elizabeth after all.

"No problem ma'am." He said in a friendly tone. "Now jus' tell me what ya lost and I can get it out fer ya."

She stopped for a moment and thought. Elizabeth was currently bottomless in the practice room - so the best bet would be to find her something to wear as pants, assuming she couldn't get anything more substantial.

"I lost a pair of jeans." Sylvia said. Jeans were probably the most common article of clothing in the world after a simple T-shirt so the odds of a spare pair being there were high.

"Right, then." He turned to the door, unlocking it. "I know it ain't right to ask a lady this, but you mind tellin' me what size?"

Sylvia pretended to be flustered by the question to give herself more time to think. Elizabeth's build was much more slender than hers was, but she couldn't lie about her waist size without increasing suspicion. If the pants were too large, they wouldn't fit Elizabeth, but still, she was able to wear her gym shorts before without issue, although those had an elastic band.

"Eight - Ten." Sylvia guessed. She tried to err on the lower side, between her size and Elizabeth's.

"Right, well..." He turned his attention back to the closet and began to dig around for a while. There was the sound of shuffling cloth and the occasional clink of a miscellaneous object as he moved piles and piles of things around. As the seconds turned into minutes, Sylvia couldn't help but think about the naked girl locked in a shed back outside.

"Welp, can't say there's anything of that size in here." He stood upright again and shut the door. "Sorry 'bout that."

"Oh, no problem." Sylvia pretended things were alright.

"Ya know, if you fill out some paperwork near the front I can look again next time someone drops somethin' off." The SRO said, locking the door.

"That's fine, but I'll just retrace my steps until lunch is over." She turned around to leave.

It was a bust. The SRO was unable to find anything suitable to her lie, and it was unlikely that she'd be getting anything from the Lost and Found while the door continued to be locked behind the officer's key.

Sylvia headed back in the opposite direction, ideally to return to Elizabeth with the bad news so they could come up with another plan. Maybe she could get Monica out of class and go to her car for a change of clothes there? It would take a while, but it was better than keeping Elizabeth locked up.

But before she had made it to the first corner, a familiar face was spotted out of the corner of her eye.

"Ivy!" Sylvia approached the girl as she was exiting the bathroom, the smell of smoke lingering in the air.

"What th-" Ivy started to cough in surprise.

That was right. The two hadn't interacted as of today. Most of their bonding together was on a day that never happened, for now they were just strangers.

"Sorry, you don't really know me but I need a favor and I feel like you're the right one to ask." Sylvia stuck her hands together as though she were praying.

"Sorry. Don't do favors for strangers." Ivy gathered herself and started off in the other direction.

"We're not strangers!" She grabbed the girl's shoulder. "May name is Sylvia. I know we don't talk, but I also know that you think you're better than other people but you feel bad about thinking that way!"

Ivy froze, her gaze suddenly looking up into the air.

"And you hate the state of society because they glorify being stupid - and you want to stop isolating yourself from other people!"

Ivy turned around, her eyes suddenly full of innocence. But her face snapped back to its usual, scornful expression.

"What are you, a stalker or something?" She shrugged off Sylvia's hand.

"And you love Star Trek!"

Ivy's expression changed. Her posture did, too. Now, where there was once an annoyed expression, Sylvia recognized the eyes of her friend.

"Alright." Ivy nodded. "What kind of favor?"

"I need to break into the Lost and Found."

Ivy giggled. "Well, you should've told me we were gonna commit a crime from the beginning. Have I ever told you I'm a great lockpick?"

The two girls entered the front office, the receptionist from before frantically clicking as they walked in as though she wasn't just watching videos at work. She said nothing as they walked by but had a concerned expression on her face.

"The hall bathrooms have a line." Sylvia lied.

Ivy knelt down on the ground at the end of the hallway while Sylvia stood near the end - her eyes on the main section of office where everybody else could have come from. She gave a thumbs-up to Ivy, who turned her attention to the lock as she produced a set of small metal tools from one of her many pockets.

There was the sound of distant metal clinking as Ivy worked on the door. She cursed under her breath a few times as the sound of slipping occurred but Sylvia kept her eyes on the hallway.

But he didn't come from the hallway.

"Now what in the hell is goin' on here?"

The SRO stepped out of his office holding a wad of garbage that used to be his lunch. He looked to either side of the hallway as he saw the two girls in the midst of their crime - the deed they were committing being obvious.

"Step into my office." He shook his head. "I ain't askin' twice."

The two girls stood inside a small office adorned with various photos of wildlife, most of the animals lying on the ground as a younger version of the man leaning against his desk was holding them up by the ears. Ivy's lockpicks were sprawled out on the floor in front of them as he simply stared at the guilty parties.

"Breaking and Entering is a serious crime." He began to lecture. "And don't play dumb, I caught ya'll in the act. You were the watchman." He pointed at Sylvia.

"It's also worth mentioning," The officer continued "That it's in violation of all sortsa rules to have this sort of contraband on your person inside this here school.

"And of course, don't think I can't smell the smoke on ya."

Ivy winced at the words. Sylvia could feel her face contorting into a guilty one - made worse because of her guilty conscious; Right now, Elizabeth was locked inside a small shed with barely any clothes on her person. And that was after she'd been paraded through the school hallways bottomless. Right now, the girl probably assumed she'd been forgotten about.

"Now, I'm willing to let the two of you off more easily if you're honest with me." He spoke slowly - the drawl of adult who was used to lecturing. "Just tell me what else you've got that might be against school rules and I'll be willin' to cut down whatever punishment you've got comin'. Might even ignore some of it outright."

Ivy scowled at the man, then looked at Sylvia as if to say 'You got me into this mess'. She inhaled deeply, then reached into a pocket and produced a package of cigarettes, setting it on the table behind the officer.

"That's a good start. How about you?" He turned to Sylvia.

"Nothing, sir." She said. "My dress doesn't even have pockets."

"Well, I believe ya." He said. "But of course, I need to go through this purse of yours. 'S my job and all, don't take it personal."

Sylvia's bag was already sitting on the table in front of them. He slowly walked around to the other side of his desk and sat down, then pulled it closer before looking up at Sylvia.

"There's nothin' sharp in here, right? Nothin' that'll cut up my hands if I go diggin' around without a glove?"

"No sir." Sylvia tried to keep her answers short and to the point to get this overwith as fast as possible.

"Alright, then." He looked down at the bag.

As he was digging through, pulling out all of Sylvia's personal affects one by one, Ivy took a small step closer to the other girl. She jabbed a sharp elbow into Sylvia and looked at her with angry eyes. Sylvia shook her head subtly, trying to plead with the other girl not to start any more trouble.

The officer got to the bottom of the bag, flinching at the sight of a few feminine products the way that all men do before sliding the mostly-empty bag off to the side and nodding in approval.

"Right, that checks out." He stood up and approached Ivy. "Now, you got anything else you wann declare?"

Ivy stood with her chin up, staring daggers at the man. After a few moments, he sighed.

"Listen ma'am. I've been doin' this job over two decades, now." He relaxed his posture, but never stopped looking at the girl in black. "Before that I was in the police force and before that, I were boots on the ground in the army. I can tell when a person's got a weapon on themselves."

Ivy tried to maintain composure, but flinched slightly at the word 'weapon'.

"Can tell from how you walked in here, the size of your jacket and where you keep your hands. What is it? A knife? A scalpel? Box-cutter?"

Ivy continued staring without saying a word.

"Well. It ain't proper for a gentleman to do this, so I'll have to go bring in a bit of help." He started towards the door. "Ya'll stay right here."

There was a click as he exited.

"What the hell?" Ivy said. "You're being such a snitch! Why are you so cooperative?"

"Listen, I've got an emergency going on. I can't stay here forever, alright?"

"What could possibly be so important that you'd break into the Lost and Found for, anyway?"

"Alright..." Sylvia sighed. "I've got a friend who's naked. She's trapped inside of a storage room right now waiting on me to come back with something for her to wear.

"Now you need to be a little bit more grateful, okay?"

"Grateful?" Ivy scoffed. "For what?"

"Grateful that I never tried to leverage my perfect disciplinary record against you! I could have easily claimed that 'The big bad goth girl coerced me into this. I've never broken the rules in my life, sir.' And then left you here to rot!"

"Well thank you for not being a monster, I guess..." The sarcasm oozed from her voice. "In case you were slow to put it together, I'm pretty sure I'm about to be searched thanks to you."

"Ugh." Sylvia groaned. "We were friends before. Why is this happening?"

"Since when were we ever friends?" Ivy started.

Then the door unlocked and began to open.

The SRO walked in with the receptionist from before. Ivy frowned so hard it looked as though she were about to chip a tooth.

He walked to the back corner where there was a folded screen against the wall. He lifted it over his head and brought it to the side of the room, unfolding the paper wall and obscuring a corner. He then walked back to the door and switched spots with the receptionist.

"Stop fighting." Sylvia whispered as the older woman gently grabbed Ivy by the shoulder, she stood indignantly for a moment, then walked over to the screen.

The view of the two women became obstructed save for their heads and silhouettes. Sylvia was watching closely, hoping that the other girl wouldn't put up any more of a fight.

"First, you're gonna wanna pat down her pockets." He started. "Ma'am, if you could just put your hands against the opposite wall, above your head."

There was the sound of a thud followed by the rustling of hands on cloth. Occasionally the receptionist would stop and poke her head out from the cover to look at the officer before setting something to the side.

"Find anything off?" He asked.

"She has a pair of scissors on her." The receptionist replied. "It was beneath her brassiere."

"Have her take it off, then." He commanded. "Don't worry, we can't see nothin' from here."

Ivy glared at Sylvia, who gave her a pleading look. The girl scowled, then ducked her head below the cover and began to tug off her shirt.

The SRO left his post by the door and approached the nearer side of the divider. He nodded to the receptionist, who took the clothes and folded them up, handing them around the cover to the officer.

"Keep searchin'." He asked, taking a few steps back to place the clothes on a small table.

There were more sounds of feeling as Ivy was instructed to keep her hands over her head. A few more metallic clanks followed, then the receptionist gave a pensive look to the officer.

"Anything else?" He asked.

"Well, officer." The receptionist seemed nervous. "She has another blade tucked into her undergarments."

"Very well." He said.

"Ma'am." The receptionist performing the search said. "I'll have to ask you to remove your-"

"Yeah, yeah." Ivy interrupted. "I'm taking them off, see?"

Sylvia looked over at the curtain. A bare-shouldered Ivy had her head sticking out of the top, the silhouette of her naked body below as the receptionist was handing more clothes to the officer. There was a metal tray off to the side filled with various small pieces of metal.

"Alright, we sure there's not anything else?" He asked, pulling the tray closer.

"What the hell do you want?" Ivy complained. "Am I supposed to do jumping jacks?"