The Worst Day(s) of My Life: Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she remembered. This sort of conversation had already happened.

"Do you ever get the feeling like you've done all of this before?" She asked.

"What, like Déjà vu?" Ivy answered.

"Sort of." She sighed. "I feel like I've lived this whole day already. Twice, actually. A causal loop - like in that one Star Trek episode."

"Hold on." Monica squatted down by the other two, completely oblivious to the fact that she still didn't have panties on. "So you mean to say that you knew we'd end up naked on stage?"

"Not really." Sylvia sighed. "It didn't happen like that before."

She remembered the sight of a sea of hands all groping at a terrified Monica before - the same experience she'd gone through.

"It was just me on stage the first time. And even before then..."

Sylvia went through the experiences of the last two days (the last two todays) with the other girls. She left out details, like Ivy's cruel behavior, and some of the more traumatizing moments the others had experienced.

"So let me get this straight." Ivy started. "The real reason you stripped on stage was empathy? Because you'd done it before?"

"Pretty much."

"But then the last two days, you were naked so much more often than today." She pondered for a bit.

"It almost sounds like somebody has got to be naked." Monica chimed in.

The others were a bit taken aback by who had made the conclusion, but a moment of thought confirmed her theory.

"So every time I avoided embarrassing myself in front of others," Sylvia pondered "Somebody else ended up going through an equal humiliation?"

"Assuming your whole story is correct." Ivy nodded. "It sounds a bit unbelievable to me, even if your behavior today backs it up."

"Oh my god." Sylvia said. "I had no idea I was being selfish."

"That's phooey." Monica slapped her on the back in a playful way. "You? Selfish?

"Who flashed the courtyard so we could sneak by? Who stripped on stage so people wouldn't make fun of Ivy? Who volunteered to strip for Elizabeth so she'd be nicer to us?"

"She's right." Ivy smiled "Even if you started out looking out for yourself, you still acted so selflessly in the pursuit of others' happiness."

"I guess so." Sylvia thought. "The last few days have been so stressful, I hadn't even thought of it that way."

Suddenly, Ivy stood up with an enthusiastic smile.

"Well, I don't know if I can face the student body after any of that." She shook her head towards the door. "What do you all say we get out of here and have an afterparty? Find a place that serves breakfast all night and get some late-night pancakes?"

"Oh!" Monica joined in. "I want one of those with a face made out of whipped cream!"

"Sure." Sylvia felt herself laughing. "An afterparty sounds nice."

They stepped outside the backstage area and into the night. The full moon hung over a blanket of dark clouds, beams of reflected light illuminating the sky just as well as the scant streetlights in that back area.

On the horizon of the parking lot were flashing red and blue lights.

"That's them, officer!" Elizabeth's shrill voice rang out over the rest of the noise. "Those are the girls who assaulted me."

Just when she was beginning to think the worst part of the night were over, Elizabeth had betrayed her word once again. She should've seen it coming.

Two men in uniforms flanked a third who stepped out from behind a cruiser and into the streetlight next to the girls. The school's principal had a concerned look on his face that was typical of the guy whenever he was about to deliver bad news.

"Yes, that's her." He said, pointing to Ivy. "And the others joined her by the end of the night from the accounts I've heard."

"What the hell's the meaning of this?" Ivy roared, both at the principal and Elizabeth. "You can't really be siding with that bitch!

"The proof's all here." Elizabeth flaunted her envelope. "Plus, she was streaking on stage during the prom. That goes against rules of public indecency, I'm sure."

"Come on!" Sylvia backed away as two of the officers approached the girls. "She's blackmailing us! Whatever she's told you, there are two sides!"

"The short one is still indecent." Elizabeth added. "Check her now, she doesn't have panties on underneath her dress." When nobody else was looking, Elizabeth flashed a glimpse of the underwear that Monica was wearing earlier as she tucked it back into her bag.

"Is that true?" One of the officers asked. Monica tried to deny it but her pleas were cut short as her arms were pulled behind her back.

Elizabeth walked up to the handcuffed girl and lifted the front of her dress, exposing her butt to the men. The tightness of the garment kept it from falling back down to gravity, leaving her sex exposed while she was powerless to stop it.

"Stop it!" Sylvia tried to resist the arms that were pulling her hands behind her back. "We're not perverts!"

But as she struggled, the tear in her dress from before gave out, her bare breasts spilling out of the outfit as she heard the cuffs click behind her. It wasn't helping her case, even if the exposure was accidental.

She looked over and saw three men overpowering Ivy, who was set on fighting back as long as she could. When one of the officers approached with cuffs, she ducked low and twisted out of the others' grip.

Ivy sprinted forward at the gloating blonde girl, a fist pulled back. There was a loud crack as her punch connected and Elizabeth was thrown to the ground, her nose bloodied.

"You see!" Elizabeth yelled, holding her face. "She's a psycho!"

More officers had taken advantage of the girls' distraction to grab her. The punch out of her system, Ivy stopped fighting back as the three girls were led to squad cars.

She overheard the principal mentioning something about the incident reflecting poorly on the school, in between the slight sobs of Monica and Elizabeth muttering to herself about revenge.

There was a low rumbling in the sky as the moon was obstructed. She'd known this was bound to happen anyway.

Sylvia closed her eyes and sighed.

"I wish this whole day had never happened!"

There was a flash of light. And when it went away, the whole day hadn't.

It was dark. It was warm.

Sylvia threw the covers off of her head and looked at her clock.

She was in an oversized pajama shirt.

Today was prom day.