The Worst Day(s) of My Life: Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then, Ivy had made it around the corner with Monica following in short order.

"Thankyousorryaboutthatgoodbye!" Sylvia shouted as she lowered her shirt to a mutual moan of disappointment.

She leapt from her vantage point as she dashed for the corner to meet up with her friends, her face still red from the shame. Her loose bra was uncomfortable beneath her shirt, not really settling in a 'correct' position. But that was the least of her worries for now.

Ivy was kneeling on the ground behind a bush, her breasts dangling low and making small circles with each breath she took. Monica looked as though she were about to crumple into a ball at any moment, leaning against the brickwork of the school while clutching her body so tightly her knuckles were turning white.

"How's the next stretch?" Ivy asked.

Sylvia glanced around the corner. Students were coming and going from the side entrance, though the crowd wasn't as thick as it was before. She turned around and shook her head again.

"Alright." Ivy nodded. "Flash 'em."

"No!" Sylvia said, louder than she'd hoped to.

Monica stepped forward, about to say something that got choked back by nervous tears.

"Come on!" Ivy pleaded. "It's just one more! I can see the top of my van!"

Sylvia looked down at her shirt, then over at the van. A car drove by causing all three girls to jump a bit as they realized how little the bush really covered.

"I'm sorry!" She said.

Sylvia placed one hand on the small of Ivy's back and grabbed Monica's wrist with the other, then lunged forward, exposing both girls to the crowds.

"Just go!" She shouted.

Monica clutched a hand to her chest, pulling away from Sylvia with her other although her legs kept carrying her towards the parking lot. Ivy seemed to do more tripping than walking, barely managing to stay upright as they ran forward.

"No way!" "What the-" "Niiice!" The crowds uttered.

They nearly ran in front of a car, which had to slam on its breaks as the girls barreled across the street - the driver laid on the horn, though whether it was a horny honk or an angry one was impossible to tell.

They'd made it deep enough in the parking lot to duck behind cars, weaving between the curbs to stay covered from the eyes of others - save for the occasional person sitting in their seat who got a great view of them all.

Finally, they were in the shade of Ivy's van - the three stopping in the empty space to the side of it. Ivy crouched low near the hood while Sylvia pulled Monica in front if her, standing with her back to the road to hide her from view. She reached her bag around to the front and began to search for a set of car keys.

And then the loud roar of an engine pulled up next to them and quieted down suddenly - staying at a steady idle.

"Oh. My. God." A familiar voice said.

Elizabeth's voice.

She was fully dressed, though wearing a different outfit than she'd had on that morning. She turned on her car's hazard lights and parked it across the spot that the others were occupying, looking with the same amount of haughty superiority at the naked girls as the fully clothed one.

"I should have figured you were involved in the reports of a girl breaking out of the SRO's office." She approached the girls, reaching into a bag to produce her phone.

Sylvia turned around, holding out her arms to cover the girls from the photo she expected Elizabeth to take but saw her instead holding the phone horizontally, capturing all three on video.

"What do you want?" Ivy hunched down as if to cover, but remembered she couldn't and tried instead to stand defiantly.

"Oh, handcuffs." Elizabeth rolled her eyes. "Very intimidating." The sarcasm dripped from her words. "I'm not here for you, though.

"I'm here about the girl who left me locked in a shed without underwear earlier today." She looked over at Sylvia. "The one who dragged me through a crowd of onlookers without so much as letting me borrow her panties. Sound familiar?"

"I was trying to help you!" Sylvia could feel Monica clutching on to her back for coverage. The sensation emboldened her.

"Well, not trying very hard." She scoffed. "I see you gave 'her' your underwear. Listen, I'm not stupid. I can tell what's going on from context."

"Right now, I have the number for the front office readied." Elizabeth held up her phone. "You three seem to running from the SRO, trying to escape in this van that I'm blocking. Probably so you can wash off all that tacky make-up, change clothes, and hope he forgets all about the incident."

"So here's the deal." She smiled. "I won't report you for stealing my clothes in gym class, and I won't tell them where you are and what you're wearing - er - not wearing. But in exchange, I want you to understand how I felt."

Elizabeth reached behind her and grabbed something off of her passenger seat. It was the undershirt that Sylvia'd given to her earlier that day, the front stretched out a bit where she'd pulled it down for coverage.

"I want you to wear this." She tossed the garment to Sylvia. "And nothing else."

Sylvia held the shirt in her hands, unfolding it and staring at the fabric - then looking at Elizabeth. The other girl set her phone on the hood of her car, propping it up to get a wide shot of the empty space where the three others were standing.

Monica was shaking, her arms covering her body as she leaned against Ivy's van. Ivy was standing somewhat less defiantly than earlier, the nudity starting to take its toll on her bravery. She was making a face as though she were holding back a great deal of pain.

"Do it..." Ivy said in a resigned tone. "Trust me."

Monica looked up from the ground and shook her head.

"Fine." Sylvia said. She set her bag on the ground to her side, tossing the shirt on top of it.

She began with her overshirt - tucking her arms into the wide sleeves and pulling it over her head. Her breasts only gave a slight bounce as they fell out, her bra holding them mostly in place despite still being a bit uneven from before.

Elizabeth sat patiently, making no movement in any direction or opinion. Sylvia reached behind her back and began unhooking her bra - only to realize how disheveled it already was and simply yanked it over her head. The blonde girl by her car raised an eyebrow, though what that meant Sylvia didn't know.

Next, she reached for her skirt, sliding it down with as little emotion as she could muster - the fabric falling to the ground of the parking lot. A car drove by behind Elizabeth's jeep, though the driver didn't slow down or stop when passing and likely didn't realize the display going on just behind it.

She was completely naked, save for her shoes, as she knelt down slowly to pick up the shirt. Her hands were shaking and she had to look back at the naked, terrified girls behind her to remind herself of who she was doing this for.

She unfolded the undershirt and threw it over her head, arms reaching for the sleeves as she tugged it down to try and cover as much as possible - though it didn't reach low enough to cover the little bush she had between her legs.

"Happy now?" Sylvia asked.

"Hmmm..." She put a finger to her lips. "Not quite."

"I still think it's unfair that she gets to wear panties when you wouldn't let me have any earlier." Elizabeth pointed to Ivy. "Take them off, too, and I'll even throw in Monica's old clothes as a bonus."

Sylvia looked back at Ivy, who was staring at the floor, breathing heavily. Between the camera and everything else going on, it was unlikely that she had any more courage left to her. She couldn't undress on her own, not with her hands bound, so Sylvia walked over to do the deed herself, bending down on one knee behind the girl.

And then, she saw why Ivy was eager to have her undress.

One of her hands was already freed from the cuffs - the other slowly working the shim that Sylvia had left in when they fled the officer before. She had only been pretending to be handcuffed for the last few minutes, using all of the focus on Sylvia's nudity as a distraction.

"Well, don't just stand there checking her out." Elizabeth commanded. "Take her panties off."

Ivy was still working on undoing the second cuff around her wrists, but Sylvia made no expression to give away her progress. She wrapped two fingers around the girl's waist, slowly easing her way down to buy them both as much time as possible.

She moved past the girl's knees, her face now directly behind Ivy's behind. Out of a sense of courtesy, she knew she ought to have looked away - but the shape of the girl's ass was hard to pull her eyes from. That, and the progress she was making.

There was a click as the second cuff came undone. The chains hanging loose behind the girl's back. She held up three fingers as Sylvia got the girl's panties off.

"Alright." Elizabeth smiled. "Now I want all three of you to stand in front of my jeep."

Ivy held up two fingers.

She pointed forward. "We'll do a lap around the parking lot. You'll all wave to the crowds that form when I honk - well, except for the girl with the bad makeup - and then I'll give you your clothes back if I've decided that you were all enthusiastic enough.

Then she went down to one finger.

"And if I think the performance was sub-par? Then we'll take a detour off-campus and you can all try again."

"Now!" Ivy yelled.

She ran forward with Sylvia close behind. Ivy's arms reached out from behind her back, the marks where the cuffs had held them in place still visible, and she grabbed Elizabeth's legs roughly, before the girl had the chance to get back on the driver's seat.

"What the he-- mmph!" Elizabeth started to scream, but the panties Sylvia had in her hand made a fine improvised gag.

She covered the girl's mouth with a hand while holding an arm behind her back with another. Ivy grabbed the other one once the girl was grounded and then there was a soft clicking noise as the first cuff wrapped around her wrist.

"Monica!" Sylvia said behind her, "Wanna give us a hand?"

The quivering naked girl looked up and saw the new scene unfolding - the situations reversed. Two mostly-naked girls were holding down a third one and tugging at her clothes; The clothes of the girl who'd just before tricked her into staying naked in the practice shed.

"Don't tear her clothes too bad." Her eyes flared with the chance for revenge. "I have an idea."

Elizabeth's jeep had one reversed seat in the very back, facing behind the car itself.

By the time the girls were done with her, she was attached to that seat, her hands behind her head and cuffed to a metal pole that held it in place. Each leg was strapped to a different side panel using the clothes she'd been wearing before as a rope - her sex completely exposed with no way to cover it. Her mouth was stuffed with the old panties that had been passed from Sylvia to Ivy, held securely in place with Elizabeth's own bra, now serving as a makeshift tie.

And as if to add insult to the injury, her panties were placed gingerly on top of her legs - barely covering anything but her slit itself - assuming she didn't try to squirm too much and shake them off.

Ivy had finished dressing with a spare pair of clothes she had in her car - the long black robes of some anime character with a headband to match.

She swaggered up to the front of the still-idle car alongside Monica, who was in a sailor uniform from some imaginary high school.

"So this is one of those self-driving cars I've seen so much about, huh?" Ivy was checking out the front console.

"Pretty fancy stuff." Sylvia said in a mocking tone.

"You think it's got her home address programmed inside?" Monica suggested.

"Mmmmph!" Elizabeth yelled from the backseat.

"Good idea, Elizabeth!" Ivy giggled. "We really should get you home!"

"MMMPH MMM MMPHHMPH!" She tried to say.

"Well, shouldn't keep her waiting." Sylvia said.

The jeep wouldn't activate its self-driving mode without some sort of weight in the driver's seat, so they placed a cardboard box full of papers Ivy had procrastinated on recycling on it - then wrapped the seatbelt around it for good measure.

They tapped a few buttons on the console and the car began to diligently drive itself home, the exposed girl on the back seat struggling against her restraints to no success. Her breasts bounced a bit as she threw her weight into the makeshift ropes.

All she managed to do was knock her panties to the ground below.

The jeep with the naked girl tied to the back seat slowly drove into the horizon, carefully observing every street sign and speed limit as it carefully made its way to where ever it was that she lived.

Ivy and Monica adjusted their new outfits a bit, uncomfortable with the lack of functionality of the cosplays but grateful to have some sort of clothing on. They sat in the back of Ivy's van, fanning themselves off from the excitement of their day so far. Classes had begun several minutes earlier, but considering the fact that they were still likely in trouble with the front office - and the sheer number of times they'd each been seen undressed - they decided that laying low was for the best that day.

"I'm not gonna stick around and see what happens after school today." Ivy reclined against the back of the driver's seat. "I think I'll head out soon and start getting ready for prom."

"We oughta go, too." Monica played with the hem of her skirt. "I always get nervous the day before a concert - it's the waiting that kills me."

"A concert?" Ivy raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

"Oh, I guess you don't really follow these things." Sylvia looked over. "But we're in a band that's playing at the end of prom."

"You know, I've always imagined playing in a band." Ivy looked up at the ceiling. "I can actually play bass guitar pretty well."

"Oh!" Monica hopped up. "We don't have a bass!"

"I mean, Lucas usually manages something low." Sylvia confessed. "But having an actual guitar player alongside the rest of us would do wonders for our sound."

"Hmmm..." Ivy thought. "You guys are gonna set up before the prom begins, right?

"What if I were to show up with my guitar? You think I could figure out a few of the songs in advance? I'm a really quick study."

"Hey, if you can keep up you're welcome to join us." Sylvia smiled. "Right, Monica!"

"Finally!" She pumped her arms in the air. "I'm not the new girl anymore! You'll be in charge of getting everybody drinks and stuff now!"

"Alright, then." Sylvia said. "And no matter how Lucas feels, he's outvoted two to one. Welcome aboard, Ivy!"

"Great." Ivy sighed. "I'd better get home soon and start practicing. I haven't touched my bass in a few months."

Not wanting to hold her up any longer, Sylvia and Monica left her van and began the walk across the lot to Monica's car, waiting on the far side. They agreed with Ivy's logic not to stick around school for the rest of the day - in part because Monica wanted to give everybody the weekend to forget the sight of her naked body.

They loaded into Monica's car, a pile of trash needing to be pushed to the side to make room on the passenger's seat before Sylvia could sit down.

"You know," Sylvia said as they were halfway home. "You really oughta clean out this car some day."

"Yeah, I know." Monica sighed. "I just keep procrastinating. It's like if I have to choose between something fun and something boring, you know what I'm gonna do."

"Well, maybe it'll be fun if we work together." Sylvia suggested. "It's not like we've got much else to do for the rest of the afternoon. Getting ready for prom doesn't take all day."

A few moments later they had pulled into Monica's driveway, opening up every single door to allow the vehicle to air out as they began to fill various trashbags with things Monica no longer needed.

"How about this?" Sylvia held up a duffel bag with the straps torn off. "Trash or nah?"

"That's junk." Monica said. "You think this is salvageable?" She held up a plastic bag full of candies that had melted together."

"I wouldn't." Sylvia gave a thumbs down. "Why do you have dog food in here?" She grabbed a small paper bag full of kibble.

"Oh, that's for Goldie." Monica smiled. "She's the neighbor's dog - sometimes she gets out of their yard and comes looking for me."

Sylvia recognized the dog's name and story. Twice before, Goldie had torn off her clothes in some form - leaving her naked in the neighborhood. She looked next to the bag of dog food and noticed that some of it had spilled on a pile of clothes that was left in Monica's trunk. Some things were starting to come together in her head.

But, as that had technically not happened, she simply laughed it off and continued to help the girl clean.

Then, she found a wadded up ball of paper with some crude hand-writing on it.

She should have identified it as trash, but the care with which it had been shoved beneath the passenger seat made it seem as though it was deliberately hidden away.

But Sylvia's curiosity got the better of her when she saw the word at the top of the page. It was a letter addressed to her.

"Sylvia,

I am not good with words. But I am even worse with speaking. I wanted to tell you this to your face but I knew that I would cry if I had to.

Every time I see you and Lucas together, it makes me feel sad. I don't like seeing that but I don't want to make things awkward either. I want to tell you how I really feel, but I am afraid you won't think the same way about me.

I love you."

There were multiple sentences crossed out of scribbled over to become illegible, and the girl had written the note in pen so some of the misspellings had to be written over sharply. It was clear that the note was a rough draft of sorts, but the message was still obvious.

Sylvia paused for a long time after reading the letter, unsure how to react. She simply folded it up and stuffed it into her purse. Monica didn't show her this for a reason.

It was just a matter of what that reason was.

It took a while, but the car was eventually clean - the floor visible once more.

Monica pledged that she would take the rugs in to be vacuumed and shampooed at some point in the future, but Sylvia didn't believe her even if she pretended to. It would have to be another thing for the two to do together some day.

After moving the car inside the garage, Monica began to fan cool air down the front of her shirt as she entered the house.

"I'm pooped!" She complained. "It's too hot to do stuff outside today."

"Yeah, I'm kinda sweaty myself." Sylvia realized her forehead was damp to the touch. She wiped off a bit of the sweat as she walked to the bathroom to splash some water on her face.

Once she was feeling fresh again, she stepped out and saw an interesting sight.

Monica was reclined on her couch, topless with a small pair of athletic shorts on. She was sitting with her legs spread, knees pointing to opposite corners of the ceiling which left her red striped panties on display.

"Yo, you wanna stick around a bit longer?" She asked. "I can get a tub of ice cream out of the freezer and we can watch some old Ghibli movies or something."

Despite being taken aback somewhat by the sight of her nearly naked friend, Sylvia still felt compelled to join her. She had felt a tinge of awkwardness after reading the letter earlier, but seeing how casually Monica was lounging around, she realized that perhaps things were fine between them after all and that she was merely overthinking things.

"I think I'm a bit overdressed." Sylvia said as she sat down on the couch.

She unhooked her bra through her shirt and slid it off, tossing the garment into the middle of the living room as she wiggled out of her skirt, letting her bare legs breathe as she set them on an ottoman.