The Worst Day(s) of My Life: Day 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was nice to chat casually with an old friend like this, even if that friend didn't know the real relationship between the two of you. They began chatting about Ivy's usual run-ins with the law and how she was always able to get away with it - mostly due to Sylvia knowing the exact right connections to coax out of Ivy. Every so often, the goth girl would look out the door expectantly, then her gaze would look up at the wall nearby.

The girl in the black clothes finally shook her head and changed tone a bit.

"Alright, fine." Ivy flipped up her hands in confusion. "Why are you naked?"

"It's a long story." Sylvia waved a hand dismissively. "And you probably wouldn't believe it anyway."

"Try me."

She sighed and began to explain waking up three days ago, how the events of today kept repeating themselves and how their relationship had changed over the time period. Ivy started out chuckling at the story in disbelief, but that dismissal changed to confusion, then later to a hesitant acceptance as more and more personal details slipped out casually.

When Sylvia caught up to the present, Ivy had a pensive look on her face.

"That's... interesting." Ivy spoke into her hands.

She wasn't able to follow up on the thought when the officer's door opened. The man stepped inside and made a strange face when he saw that his two arrestees were happily chatting - no doubt assuming some sort of conspiracy was brewing.

When the officer sat down across from her, he took a glance at the girl's breasts and sighed. It was clear the sight was pleasing to him, but he knew he had to remain professional in the setting, even if the person sitting across from him didn't seem to share that sentiment.

"Listen," He began. "I've been on the phone trying to get a hold of your mother, but she doesn't seem to be answering. And I cannot for the life of me figure out what's going on at the moment.

"Please, work with me here." The officer's eyes sank down to Sylvia's body. "Why are you naked?"

"Dunno." Sylvia had been asked the question before. She gave an honest answer. "Just because, I guess."

"Is it blackmail?" He suggested. "Some of the other kids put you up to it?"

He looked at Ivy accusingly.

"Nothing like that." Sylvia crossed her legs. Her butt was starting to recover by now, but sitting flat on the chair in his office still wore her out a bit. "I'm naked of my own volition."

"Sylvia..." The officer sighed. "Just give me some kinda excuse, put on some clothes, and I can send you on your way. I'll even letcha go through the lost 'n' found if you need.

"Otherwise, ya understand, I'm gonna have to charge you with public indecency. Since you're an adult, you'll be facin' real charges.

"As for you, young lady." He turned to face Ivy. "How many times have I caught ya smokin' this year alone?"

"Oh..." Sylvia paused, her racing thoughts drowning out the lecture that Ivy was receiving.

Today had by no means been fun, but that was sort of the point. And here, she was offered an escape route; A way to call it a day and try to go back. An early reset of today's timeloop.

But she realized that it wouldn't be so easy. There were already pictures of her circulating around the school - everybody who hadn't directly seen her was sure to know about her stunt by now. The images might even have spread to other campuses by now.

And while they'd all disappear at midnight tonight, there were some things she could not abide by - even if only for a few hours. She recalled getting groped off-stage at her first prom concert. Then how it had happened to Monica later. And Ivy's humiliation on the third day.

She couldn't take the easy way out. She would have to cooperate. She had done nothing else so far.

She imagined herself wearing nothing but a pair of handcuffs as she was led out the front doors of the school, forced into the back of a squad car and led to the local jail. She didn't know where the jail was - nor what kind of other people she'd be in with. Her imagination took over and surrounded her with gruff criminal-types. A bunch of overbearing men sitting in a small jail cell that she was pushed naked and bound into as the leered at her body and prepared to have their way with her.

But she never had the chance to turn herself in.

There was a loud screeching noise. The fire alarm was ringing.

"Darn it all!" He yelled. "Nearly gave me heart attack!"

Ivy started to laugh at the sight of the tough officer nearly falling out of his chair. She hand't been surprised by the alarm, as if she was expecting it.

The officer looked towards the door, then back at the two girls sitting in his office, then back at the door.

"It's probably a false alarm." He said. "'S what my intuition says.

"Still..." He eyed Sylvia. "Can't have ya runnin' off, now."

He stepped towards Sylvia, bearing down on her while wielding the cuffs in his other hand. His hands were rough as they grabbed her left wrist, holding it up as he locked one end of the cuffs to thin, pale arm.

Ivy tried to pull away when he reached for her, but a mad glance he gave her made the girl hesitate. She willingly held up her right arm and allowed the other cuff to click in place around her wrist.

Next, he grabbed a second pair of cuffs from a drawer nearby and twirled it around a finger. The alarm was still ringing as he grabbed Ivy's other wrist and pushed it towards a ring on the wall. She realized too late what his intentions were and she was soon shackled in place. One arm to the wall - the other to a naked girl she'd only just met.

"You two stay right there." He pointed at their seats. "I'm gonna check this out."

The officer hastily walked out the door.

"Damn it!" Ivy yelled, mostly drowned out by the noise of the alarm. "I didn't think he'd cuff me!"

Ivy stood up quickly, tugging Sylvia out of her chair as she did so. The naked girl struggled to maintain her footing as the goth frantically looked around the room, then up towards a shelf in the corner.

"Sylvia!" She shouted. "Do you see that bag up there?" Ivy tried to point, but it was difficult to do so.

"That black one on the top shelf?" She asked. "What about- oh!"

Sylvia recognized the bag, it was Ivy's. Before it had kept a variety of tools inside, tools that she had gotten in trouble for possessing at school.

Ivy tried to reach for it, but Sylvia's body weight stopped her from reaching it on the high shelf. She then looked at Sylvia, her eyes going down to her feet, then back up.

"Do you think you can reach it?" She gestured with her head.

Sylvia approached the shelf, standing awkwardly close to the other girl as she extended her free arm upwards and began jumping. She felt her breasts bouncing with each leap, but struggled to get enough height to do any more than barely touch the top of the shelf itself.

The pounding ringing noise of the alarm was driving her mad.

Ivy yelled something, but Sylvia couldn't make out the words. Effortlessly, she tugged on the restraints and pulled the naked girl close to her, their bodies pressed against each other as Sylvia felt the girls' black lips near to her face and hot breath on her cheek.

"I can get you off!"

'Wh-what?" Sylvia's heart pounded in her chest as this dominant girl held her close.

"I said, I can boost you up!" Ivy spoke slowly.

"Oh. Yeah." Sylvia nodded. "Of course."

Ivy crouched down as low as she could with her wrists still bound to the wall. At first, Sylvia wasn't sure what to do until she realized she was meant to climb up. She grabbed Ivy's right hand and let the fingers interlock as she raised herself onto the other girl's back.

Shakily, Ivy was able to straighten herself out, lifting the duo upright. Sylvia tried her hardest not to think about what part of her body was pressed against the back of Ivy's neck. She failed.

"Hello?" Ivy shouted. "The bag?"

"Right!" Sylvia snapped out of her daydream, her legs wrapping around Ivy's chest as she braced herself to grab the bag.

She had to reach a few times and lift off with her knees, but she was finally able to retrieve it. As she pulled back the prize, she noticed she went too far back.

The floor rushed up to greet her, but she stopped just short - her fall cushioned by the girl whose shoulders she was just straddling. The first thing she noticed as she got her bearings was that the bag had safely been retrieved from the fall, but when she looked for Ivy, she only saw two legs sticking out from underneath her.

"Hmmmph!" Ivy muttered. Her breath was warm against the inside of Sylvia's thighs.

The two girls sat upright, flustered, hair everywhere. Ivy shook some hair out of her face and gestured towards the bag.

"Sorry..." Sylvia stuttered.

"The bag!" Ivy was preoccupied.

She wordlessly slid the bag over to the other girl, who pulled Sylvia's hand down to give her the space to dig through it. She was able to produce a small metal stick which she held up and inspected briefly. Sylvia was pulled close to Ivy again, the naked girl practically sitting in the goth's lap as she worked away on the cuffs connecting her to the wall, her arms wrapped around Sylvia's slim shoulders.

The device came loose and she pulled her left hand away, flexing it a bit to ease out the stiffness.

"Okay, the next one, now." Ivy said. "And uh, you can get off my lap if you want."

Sylvia blushed as she scampered forward, giving them a bit of space. Her gaze stayed on Ivy's face as Ivy seemed preoccupied with undoing the cuffs that connected them. But she stopped just short of finishing as she looked up.

"Shoot!" Ivy whispered. "He's back!"

There was a rough tugging sensation at her wrist as Sylvia was yanked to her feet, getting dragged to the opposite side of the room. Ivy looked around with a serious expression, holding Sylvia close enough to her that her breasts pressed against the other girl's shirt so hard it almost felt as though she were wearing clothes again.

The door opened. The officer cursed. The door closed.

They could hear yelling from the far side of the hallway; And though not many words could be made out over the alarm, Sylvia could still tell it was getting further away.

She was pulled away, the warmth of Ivy's body lingering on hers, and the two were out the door.

Ivy led the way, the naked Sylvia bouncing behind her. She tried clutching her chest with her free hand to stop the bouncing, but it was too difficult to run this way. Ivy would pull ahead, then she would feel her wrist cuff yanked forward as she was forced to slow down to allow her naked cuff-mate to catch up. She slid a fire escape door open and peered outside, looking to see if the coast was clear.

"Damn." Ivy muttered. "I don't know how we can get to my car from here. The mob is blocking the parking lot."

"There's a shed." Sylvia suggested. "In the eastern-most courtyard. The door combination is 0000."

Ivy nodded, looked out the door, and then the two ran for it. Students were leaving the school in a mob, all headed towards the front lot and not bothering to look at the two girls running through a courtyard behind them. If anybody got curious and looked around, they probably saw Sylvia's butt bounding forwards as she struggled to keep up, but at this distance the nakedness didn't bother her. Her thoughts were still of Ivy.

They made it to the Raven's practice room and Ivy entered the code on the combination lock.

Once inside, Sylvia felt like she could finally catch her breath. There were no alarms out here and the shed's wall blocked most, but not all, of the noise. They would be able to lay low here to wait out the alarm, returning when the coast was clearer.

But until that happened, it was just Ivy and Sylvia alone in the room. And Sylvia was naked. And they were both breathing heavily.

"Oh, the cuffs." Ivy said after a long silence.

She slid her device into the other cuffs and they were quickly dispatched, tossed aside as Sylvia rubbed her wrists.

There was a long silence. Both girls were breathing so heavily as the room grew hotter and hotter.

"So..." Sylvia said. "The alarm is still ringing."

"Oh yeah." Ivy said, scooching closer. "I did that."

"Did what?" Sylvia realized how close the other girl was sitting and she leaned even closer, puffing out her chest a little bit.

"Started the fire." Ivy smiled. She wasn't looking at Sylvia's chest, but her lips.

"Set one of the trashcans on fire in the hall, right by the smoke detector. I needed an escape plan."

"That's..." Sylvia swallowed. "Smart..."

She braced for the kiss.

The alarm continued to ring as the officer inside the school struggled to find the source of the smoke, eventually finding a smoldering trashcan in one of the side hallways that had mostly put itself out by the time he got there. The other students were dismissed back to their classrooms to finish off the rest of the day and get their things ready for the end of school.

...

Two hours passed before they thought to leave the practice room. They had no trouble killing that much time.

Ivy glanced at the tiny window near the ceiling, realizing the sun had started to set, the sight of pink clouds floating by. She sat upright and began to search for her clothes, briefly wondering whose were whose before remembering what Sylvia was wearing when she entered the room.

She shook the naked girl awake. Giving her a quick peck on the cheek as she sat upright, stretching.

"Damn." Ivy moaned, pulling up her panties. "And to believe I only met you a few hours ago.

"I feel kinda slutty."

"Not me." Sylvia teased. "I've known you for much longer. You're the only slutty one."

"Pfft." Ivy lit a cigarette. "You've got no right to say that with what your mouth was doing."

Ivy buttoned her pants and stretched a bit before holding out her hand. Sylvia linked her arm to the other girl's and walked naked out of the practice room.

People stared as a smoking goth girl walked brazenly through the school's parking lot with a naked girl wrapped around her arm in a lover's embrace. She scowled at a group of guys who whistled, wrapping her arm over Sylvia's bare shoulders as she led the girl to her van. Sylvia leaned her head into Ivy's collarbone and took in the smell of the girl's perfume.

Ivy led her new friend to her van, opening the door for her and watching closely as Sylvia' bare butt pressed against the seat - she instinctively winced upon taking her seat, but that expression changed to one of relief when Sylvia realized it no longer hurt to sit down. Ivy swung around to the driver's seat, pausing when she looked at Sylvia after hearing a click.

"You're wearing your seat belt?" She asked.

"Yeah?" Sylvia wasn't sure what the question meant.

"You walked around naked all day, but draw the line at a seat belt?"

"I mean, seat belts are for safety, right?"

"Oh, like you've had a super safe time at school so far." Ivy laughed as she shifted gears, accelerating out of the parking lot alongside her nude friend.

The drive home was uneventful, the two girls simply discussing various songs they liked, concerts they'd been to recently, and the future of their band. Tinted windows made Sylvia feel covered up for the first time in a long while. Part of her wanted to roll the windows down to keep exposing herself to passersby, but the noise of wind rushing past the vehicle would have drowned out their conversation. She asked Ivy if the other girl was willing to play bass in concert that evening and the conversation had gone similarly to before - arrangements made to practice in Monica's garage as soon as they could get there.

She caught her friends up on the plan over the phone. Monica had an enthusiastic response to the new band member as she would no longer be the 'new girl' in the group while Lucas merely gave a single letter: 'K'.

Monica was already setting up by the time they got to her house - unusual in that she was normally a procrastinator when it came to practice. Ivy parked along the street, leaving Sylvia to make the short trek up the driveway exposed - though she was far from caring about her nudity by now.

"You're still naked?" Monica asked as Sylvia entered through the unlocked front door.

"Did you think I was gonna stop?" Sylvia asked.

"Well, you know..." Monica looked around the room before grabbing her phone. "It's just that... well..."

"Well, what?" Sylvia walked closer to her friend, looking over her shoulder.

"Maybe you should see it yourself..." Monica held up her phone, the semi-cracked screen displaying a popular chatting application where Monica currently had a few tabs open for various study groups in the school.

She took the phone out of her friend's hands - scrolling around a bit. Every channel seemed to be the same; Videos and pictures from multiple angles, all of her different activities that day.

She saw herself in front of the school bus, frozen in place with a blank expression as she took in the reality of the crowds that had waited for her, Lucas' arm reaching out to grab her.

- She looks so stupid here lol

- was this after school? or before

- - It's before school, she doesn't have welts on her ass yet.

- that feeling when you realize you left something at home

There were multiple shots of her walking through the hallways, some from behind, some from the front. One video was uploaded that was simply a twelve second loop of her ass from a few feet away.

- is this what that noise was after first block?

- Why does she have band-aids on her nipples? Is she stupid?

- - wait i saw two bandages on the floor of the gym WERE THOSE HERS

- - - i would no joke pay you hundreds of dollars for those bandages

- THAT ASS VIDEO THANK YOU GOD BLESS YOU

She saw the videos from later, her arms tied to the bleachers as her ass was being struck by various students and their paddles. Scrolling by, she saw short clips of various slaps - students were arguing over who hit her the hardest and which ones she enjoyed the most.

- 8/10 for pain 7.7/10 for enjoyment

- I think I'll use this slap as a bass beat

- that's the girl from the band! no wonder she can scream

There were a few videos and images of her in the cafeteria, but these were largely of the backs of the heads of different crowds. A few shots were being shared more than the others where the food stains were the clearest and there was a popular image that had her edited onto a dinner plate.

- how did she not see this coming? idiot

- omg i would lick every piece of food off of her i am not even kidding

- - gross, ew

- - haha based

- Anybody who films videos of streakers in vertical mode ought to have their phone smashed.

And finally, the videos she was less eager to see. Multiple angles of her leaning against the wall as the hose was put to use against her body. She saw angles of her she'd never even seen herself - the crowd seemed so much bigger on the small screen.

- She came to our class before this. She smelled so bad!

- - describe it in detail please

- if she can take that much pressure to her ass, imagine what else she could take lmao

- Aren't we in a drought? How can they waste this much water on one girl?

- - i would have showered her in something else #fortheplanet

And then thread after thread of image dumps - Students were trying to piece together her entire day from the various videos and bits of evidence on lockers and the like. There were angles she hadn't realized existed and pictures of her in poses she couldn't remember making. And so many other photos were being shared of moments that she didn't even realize she was being recorded. Shots of her on the bus, chatting with Lucas - one of her playing basketball from an angle that had to have taken by a teammate. There were even pictures of her handcuffed to Ivy from the fire drill.

1...456789