The Worst Day(s) of My Life: Day 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They let out one last note as the curtains fell the first time - the excited crowd shouting with so much enthusiasm and, by some miracle of mass-coordination, Elizabeth's shaking body being tossed up stage with them. She scampered under the curtain for some kind of cover, leaning against the first person she saw, who happened to be Ivy.

"Whoa!" The usually stoic goth girl was taken aback. "You look - er - bad."

"P-please..." Elizabeth could barely speak. "Let me... let me..."

The girl's dignity was gone. Mascara tears sank down her face as long dark rings smudged around her eyes from the eye shadow being smeared. Her lipstick was smudged in a way with her curls matching the dishevelment of the rest of her ensemble. And her body was covered in hand-shaped red marks where people had fondled her.

But more shocking than any of that was her hand. While one was resting on Ivy's shoulder for support, the other was between her legs, feverishly rubbing at her clit.

"PLEASE!" She screamed. "Let me cum! I- I can't- I can never get off my myself just... just do it for me!"

Lucas stifled a snort as he looked away from the lewd display, though the shaft between his legs gave away his real emotions at the moment. Monica simply pointed and laughed as Ivy shrugged the shaking girl away.

Elizabeth stood bow-legged, two hands on her sex as she was rubbing it so hard it was likely to tear off.

"You... really can't get off masturbating by yourself?" Sylvia suggested.

Elizabeth couldn't speak, she simply shook her head as a drop of drool ran down her open mouth.

"Well," Ivy smiled. "I think we found our encore..."

The curtains raised again as the crowd's encore chant got louder and louder, the stage arranged in a different set-up than usual to accommodate the fifth member in their group.

Elizabeth was laying on her back, legs spread apart as Ivy had a finger shoved into her loins, slowly teasing the girl's clit with one finger as the other alternated between quick and slow strokes of her labia. When the crowd started to roar, Elizabeth thrust her hips forward and Sylvia held up a microphone.

The girl sprayed a liquid into the front row of the audience as she moaned a loud, quivering note that seemed to cover multiple octaves. The first note of their final song.

They started to play with that scene - the newly-awakened exhibitionist Elizabeth continuing to masturbate to the crowd as the Albino Ravens went into the song that had kick-started their careers all those years ago; Now the song that would end their time together.

She knew it wouldn't last forever. But all good things have to end at some point, otherwise more joys can never find their place.

...

Sylvia, Monica, Lucas, and Ivy laid on their backs in the grassy knoll outside the prom's auditorium, glancing up at the stars as they felt the cool night's air on their skin and the soft, ticklish grass on their backs. There was so much they wanted to say to each other, and conversations never stayed on one subject for long as they excitedly hopped from topic to topic.

But all of that was to avoid the real issue.

It was the end of their senior year. The last chance they'd get for a proper concert as the Albino Ravens before all four of them had lives that moved on. The reality of the situation didn't seem to sink in for Sylvia, though.

She knew that things wouldn't end. Not here. This was a joy that was sure to last forever.

After all, it was almost midnight.

Sylvia felt a chill in the night air and checked her phone. 11:59. It was nearly over.

Today was far from a good day. It had so many downs, and yet the highlights were some of the best moments of her life. Completely free of any inhibitions, she had managed to find fulfillment in the last few hours of her senior prom. She heard a distant rumbling.

Sylvia swallowed back something - was she about to cry?

"I wish this day never happened!"

...

She felt the world grow cold as a breeze kicked in, her skin caressed by its gentle touch as she felt her body grow lighter and lighter. No longer reclined on the grass, but instead floating in a space between waking and sleeping.

"You don't really meant that, do you?" Monica called out to her.

"Yeah, I thought that went pretty well." Lucas added, his eyes on the first stars.

"And what about everything we got to do together?" Ivy sat up. "Do you really regret today so much?"

"No." Sylvia tried to backpedal. "I mean, yes. I mean...

"Listen, remember when I mentioned the timeloop before? That's what I said the last three days. I don't know, it's just sort of how the nights end."

"Oh, right." Lucas sat up, too. "I guess we all stop existing in a few seconds."

"Bummer." Monica pouted. "Say hello to the tomorrow me. Or the yesterday me or... how does it work again?"

"I don't really know," Sylvia admitted. "I just say 'I wish this day never happened' and then close my eyes and then... and then..."

She checked her phone.

It was 12:01am. Saturday. It was the day after her Senior Prom.

"I'm still here." Sylvia said, jumping to her feet. "I'm still here!"

The others began to rise as well, still confused by her outburst.

"Don't you see?" She yelled. "It's tomorrow! It's really tomorrow - er - it's today!"

"Wait, so..." Lucas looked at her body. "You're not stuck in anything anymore?"

"You did it!" Ivy jumped for joy, her breasts jumping half a second later. "We did it!"

"Oh my god!" Monica shouted. "Why are we celebrating, again?"

She raised a good point. Why were they celebrating?

It was at that moment that Sylvia realized something. Something she had forgotten about for the last hour. She was naked. She was completely naked while outdoors with bits of grass stuck to her butt and shoulders.

And her friends were naked - they were covered in bits of grass as well.

And they had just performed a concert in the nude. And her worst enemy masturbated for the crowd.

And she had her body sprayed with a cold hose. And old food thrown at her. And she was spanked by her entire gym class. And she had pictures taken; SO many pictures taken of her doing all of the above things.

And now it was Saturday, so tomorrow would be Sunday, and the day after, she would have to go back to school. And pictures and videos could spread around a lot over the weekend. And so could rumors.

On Monday, she would have to go back to class - and every single student will have seen her naked, humiliated, embarrassed; Willingly going along with whatever people had done to her body as if she were asking for it.

She'd made love to her best friend; She'd made love to a girl who she'd only met a few hours before.

Sylvia covered her nudity with her hands, one across her chest and the other between her legs, shaking with anxiety at the future to come and the consequences of her actions today.

"You have got to be kidding me!"

* * *

EPILOGUE:

A woman has a package arrive at her house while showering. In her excitement to retrieve the object she ordered, she stepped out in a towel only for the door to close shut on the cloth behind her. Thankfully, the towel was thick enough for the door not to latch shut and she was able to return home, dignity intact.

A woman attempts to send her current partner a lewd selfie - only to mistakenly select 'reply to all' when doing so. But a warning prompt from her phone narrowly prevents the mistake which she quickly rectifies.

A girl attempts to show off her flexibility to her friends by hanging upside-down from a bar. Before she attempts this, she has the idea to tuck in her shirt (just in case).

Many women enjoyed cool, pleasant breezes that caressed their bare legs and played with the hems of their skirts - which stayed firmly in place.

None of these events would ever be connected to one another - nor would they be connected to the rumors of a young woman who decided one morning to attend her classes in the nude; Not that these rumors were ever believed by anybody anyway.

Ingrid, Sylvia's mother, was the center of attention at work for a few days as rumors of her daughter appearing at a work meeting naked spread a bit. The extra attention meant her name was on everybody's lips when it came time to talk about promotions which, due to her ability to balance her work and home lives, she eventually received.

Mr. Geraldo continued to give boring, droning lectures for years, eventually deluding himself into believing that the naked student in his classroom that day was merely a figment of his imagination and never bringing up the subject again.

Coach Reagan, after learning about the events of the basketball game, realized that perhaps she needed to get her vision checked out. She was fitted for glasses within the week and allegedly mellowed out afterwards - though students were still terrified of her locker room policies.

Mr. Norris wasn't fired for his actions in the courtyard, but he was heavily encouraged to change schools - a request he turned down to start his retirement early. Without a pension, he had to live on a limited budget. But whenever he's asked if it was worth it, he simply smiles to himself.

Mr. Shien was privy to the after-party of that prom night, seeing three naked girls flashing passersby on a late-night walk. The sight gave him a mild heart-attack and he vowed to quit smoking for his health.

Lucas' mother found out about Sylvia's gallivanting around the city naked. But she also found out about her son's own exhibition as well as the confident behavior he had shown in protecting his friend throughout the day. She decided not to judge the girl too harshly in the end, knowing that her son only started to behave so nervously when Sylvia first started to show signs of becoming a woman and that this same woman was now the reason he could walk with his head high.

The photos of Sylvia circulated her high school for several weeks afterwards until the SRO began cracking down on what he deemed as 'Revenge Porn'. After a few students were arrested for possessing the pictures, their spread stopped significantly enough that images and videos started to become rare. This was accelerated by the fact that Sylvia was now among the most popular girls in the school - and nobody wanted to be 'That Guy' who was sharing her nudes behind her back. The events of the concert at Prom became the stuff of legends for years to come - to the point that many people stopped believing it was true when others failed to present any evidence.

Elizabeth never found her clothes after they were stripped away from her that night - nor did she find her purse. With no way to pay the limo driver her parents had arranged for her, she had to walk home. Quite a few pictures were snapped of the naked woman fondling herself as she slowly paced through the city and trying to analyze the locations in the background shows that she took a very roundabout route home. To this day, when Elizabeth recalls the stares she got as she passed through the city, she squeezes her legs together and imagines doing it all again.

Lucas found a new source of confidence after escorting Sylvia for the better part of the day. Between that and the cheers from the women in his class after walking out on stage naked, he found a new sort of popularity for a while. Their alpha-girl disgraced, Lucas found temporary acceptance with Elizabeth's former posse; And they arranged for a hotel room to be rented for the night with their naked male friend. He proceeded to explain the complete lore of his favorite cartoon for four hours straight while nude hot-tubbing with the girls - boring all of them to sleep except for one, who proceeded to give him a hands-on lesson about prostate orgasms.

Ivy remembered performing naked on stage for many years, which eventually prompted her to take a few acting courses after she graduated with her PhD. These acting classes were mostly for fun as she took on a few roles in local community theaters before finally getting to experience what she considers to be her greatest accomplishment in life; Being an extra in a Star Trek reboot. She has a framed picture of her backstage in full make-up while dressed as a Ferengi that she keeps next to her Nobel Prize.

Monica and Sylvia dated for a few months the following summer but after a time their relationship degraded to a simple Friends With Benefits situation before just being friends again. They kept in contact for years and years afterwards, with Sylvia being the bridesmaid at Monica's wedding when she finally decided to settle down with a partner who was more tolerant of cleaning up after her.

The Albino Ravens never played another concert together. Monica's drumset is collecting dust in an attic, Lucas never found the time to continue practicing piano (although he did have a brief career as a music producer). Ivy occasionally pulls out her old bass to strum a few notes for fun, and Sylvia is known to sing while strumming a melody every so often at parties when the night had died down.

Sylvia was able to cope with the consequences of her actions that day in early summer for the rest of the year. Every so often, a student would make a lewd comment about her, or she'd be teased, but in general people treated her well. Still, the constant staring and whispered words about her body weighed far too heavy on her psyche and Sylvia ultimately decided to cut her hair short and start wearing glasses upon entering college in order to get a fresh start. She attended the prestigious Westridge Academy a few cities over and graduated with honors there, pleased that she started to be recognized for her mind instead of her body.

But there were always rumors about that college. That sometimes, there would be a raven-haired girl who would leave her dorm room and run around campus completely naked at night. And that anybody who encountered her when she was streaking would be compelled to join in the fun.

But hey, those are just rumors.

1...456789