The Worst Day(s) of My Life: Day 04

Story Info
With no escaping fate, Sylvia starts her day completely nude.
31.4k words
4.93
9.6k
19

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 02/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slid slowly out of her bed, still adjusting to the leap back in time. Even after three loops, it still took a bit of getting used to.

She was, once more, waking up in her room - the sight of sunlight glittering through her window a beautiful yet common one. It still didn't feel right, for so much to happen and then for so little of it to matter. She wondered how to motivate herself to make this day any different.

There was a loud shrieking noise, one familiar and yet not so - Sylvia's attention was ripped from the view out her window and to her alarm clock. She'd silenced it before its time on the last three days but today, she was too lost in thoughts to remember. It chirped one last time before being quieted as though the alarm was being choked when she struck the button atop the device.

Her gaze went back to the window as she thought about the previous events - future events? - present events? - when the next moment happened to her.

A splatter against her collarbone, drizzling down to her chest as the bird she'd remembered but not expected greeted the morning.

She remembered it now.

Sylvia stripped down as she walked out of her room, rounding the corner to the shower. It would just be her and her mother at home right now, and since her mother was on a call with her coworkers, the coast was clear. It wasn't as though Sylvia usually had a problem being naked in her own house, but it wasn't as though she went out of her way to take chances, either.

She brushed a bit off the bird's leavings off her chest with a bare hand, washing off in the sink as she waited for the shower to warm up. The events of the last few loops went through her head and she suddenly felt like she wanted the embrace of the water once more.

It felt like she was back under her blankets, the warm water rushing over her bare skin as she got clean again. Once she'd been drenched, the next part of her day came back to memory; She would walk naked past her mother and be caught on the webcam. It almost seemed so trivial now, after so much of her had been seen by so many, a few old men seeing a pixelated version of her nudity in a corner felt so insignificant.

After that, a few more thoughts entered her mind.

She had lost her skirt to the bus door on the first day but was more careful afterwards. In fact, she had managed to prevent being seen undressed at all on most days until after gym, when...

Something clicked in her mind as she stood there under the jets of warm water. She'd had her clothes stolen in the locker room twice; Then, after sitting out to keep a better eye on them, it was Elizabeth who had streaked through the school instead of her.

Afterwards, both Ivy and Monica were the ones who had to stay naked for a while - the only time they really had cover was when she'd flashed the entire courtyard to distract from their nudity.

And then Elizabeth was naked... and then...

The universe seemed to be conspiring against Sylvia. It wanted her to undress. And when she'd outsmarted fate, fate would punish her friends, instead.

It seemed absurd to think about, but so far it seemed as plausible as the universe resetting at Midnight every day. Sylvia wondered if there was some way to avoid all the nudity that had plagued her up to that point, and what kind of humiliation might occur to her friends if she'd gotten away with it somehow.

An idea popped into her head, or rather, the idea had been in her head for some time and was finally manifesting into action. It seemed crazy, but she'd already done a few crazy things already...

...and it's not like it mattered anyway. If the worst came to be, the day would reset at midnight anyway. She hadn't figured out how to escape this timeloop, so why bother to fight it?

Sylvia shut off the water and wiped her hair out of her face, feeling around for the curtain as she pushed it aside and made her way dripping into the bathroom. The only towels available were small hand towels that she used to get some of the excess water off her skin, though she was still damp all over.

Today was still laundry day. Maybe she had known that when she woke up.

Her bare feet padded along the floor leaving slight impressions of liquid beneath her wherever she went. Normally she would be yelled at for leaving a trail of water on the floor like this, but she also knew that she wouldn't be home at the same time as her mother today, and tomorrow doesn't matter.

Her mother was busy with her computer, her back to the rest of the house as she was clicking around, her earbuds blocking out any noise surrounding her that was less urgent than whatever business meeting she was a part of.

Sylvia didn't bother her mother and simply walked to the laundry room where a fresh, warm set of towels had just emerged from the dryer. The first time around, she'd accidentally flashed her mother's co-workers. She was going to make sure that didn't happen again...

Because this time, she'd flash them on purpose.

It took some time before the people on her mother's work call began to notice, and the first few to see the naked girl in the background of a shot patting her body dry with a towel were too embarrassed to say anything about the deed. But soon, as the number of flushed faces outweighed those who didn't notice, the silence was broken.

"Er... Mrs. Allen. Your daughter is on camera and uh..."

Sylvia could hear the conversation shift from where she was standing. Her mom turned around and shouted something unintelligible as she shifted from work-mode to panic-mode internally.

"Sylvia! What are you doing?" She shouted as her hands failed to cover up the webcam built into the laptop.

"Drying off." Sylvia replied, folding a towel over her shoulders to ensure no part of her nudity was properly covered. "The towels are warmer when they're fresh from the dryer."

"I - you - " Her mother stammered for a bit before turning back around to apologize quickly to her coworkers before shutting off the camera.

"You need to be more careful walking around like that. My coworkers saw everything!"

"It's where I live, Mom." Sylvia replied "I should be able to expect some privacy in my own home."

"Yes, I suppose so." Her mother strained to get her 'work voice' back. "I should be returning to this meeting. I must apologize to them for the interruption."

"Oh, I'm sure they didn't mind the view." Sylvia teased as she walked back upstairs to her bedroom.

Usually, at this time of day, she would be picking out an outfit for school, dressing, and making sure the last few things she needed were all in order. But as Sylvia was already slightly behind schedule, she was able to come up with a way of speeding up the entire process. All it took was a minimal amount of make-up, a bit more drying off, and then to select her shoes for the morning as she double-checked that she had everything she needed for school safely tucked into her bag.

She thought about the timeloop, how every embarrassment she avoided caused a person close to her to be embarrassed instead. On the first day, she was forced to come to school in a pair of her mother's workout tights that quickly tore open when she bent down to fix a broken shoe.

It occurred to her that, because people saw the rip in the back of her pants, her mother was spared the potential embarrassment that day of having the yoga pants rip open on her, instead.

In a small way, she was responsible for her mother being exposed during her lunch-break exercise the last two loops - something she'd never thought about but that had certainly had to happen. Today, she would ensure that such an embarrassment wouldn't happen to anybody else.

Glancing at her phone as she walked downstairs to the front door, she realized she'd actually managed to be slightly ahead of schedule. This was working out remarkably well; But so far, Sylvia had only managed the easy part.

She let out a sigh. It was going to be a long day. A VERY long day. But so far, it seemed as though that was the result no matter what she tried.

"Goodbye, Mom!" She shouted, ensuring there was no hesitation in her voice as she opened the door and walked through.

She could hear her mother shouting a farewell in return as she shut the door behind her and felt the cool morning breeze against her skin.

Sylvia had left the house with her bag slung over one shoulder, the strap hugging her breasts as they were separated by the fabric. She had a comfortable though not very fashionable pair of shoes on her feet - though she was confident that nobody would be paying too much attention to them. Because she wasn't wearing anything else.

She walked down the driveway with a sense of trepidation, each step taking her further away from the cover and safety of those walls in which she lived. So far, nobody had seen her like this outside - it wasn't too late to turn around and change her mind, to get dressed again and pretend like this never happened.

But then again, there was a nagging feeling like that would only delay the inevitable.

By the time she had reached the sidewalk, she began to walk a bit more confidently. That sense of confidence stumbled as a car slowed its roll when driving by, she could hear its slow treads driving into the distance as the driver was certainly looking more intently at his mirror than the road.

Despite involuntarily clenching her buttcheeks together, she didn't turn her head or acknowledge the look. There would be many more. As far as she was concerned, Sylvia simply had to pretend that everything was normal, otherwise she might lose her nerve.

Due to the nice weather, there were plenty of people outdoors - walking dogs and enjoying the coolness of the early morning. When she came into view, though, gazes were shifted.

Some people stopped in place entirely, others slowed their walk, a few put their heads down and pretended not to see her, but Sylvia could still tell that their curiosity won out in the end.

And the mumbling was all around her, too. Peoples conversations dropped to low voices as they discussed whether they were seeing things or if the neighbor girl had lost her mind. But even in these hushed voices, Sylvia could still make out the words 'pervert' or 'crazy'.

The bus stop was near, a few of her classmates already waiting - engrossed in conversation among themselves. Sylvia puffed out her chest, the strap of her bag pushing her breasts aside and giving them more volume than was usually there, not that she was lacking in the chest department in the first place. The spoken words hushed as a girl suddenly froze mid-sentence, jaw agape as she saw Sylvia approach.

Shortly afterwards, the other students had gotten up from their seats and positions at the stop to crowd around her, forming a semi-circle. Some pretended to look at her face while stealing quick glances at the rest of her body, but a few others were more obvious in where they were looking.

"Did you lose a bet?"

"Is she for real?"

"I think I'm still dreaming..."

Another car drove by, behind the naked girl whose rear was still open to the road. She heard the engine slow as the tires stopped spinning and the car stopped by the curb as its lights flickered off. She didn't want to act too intrigued by who it was on the off chance that the driver was a suspicious character, or worse, her mother leaving early for work come to chide her choice of attire.

"Sylvia!" A boy burst out of the driver's seat, a bag hunched over his shoulder.

Lucas ran towards the crowd that was surrounding the naked girl, his arms shakily moving between trying to cover his own eyes or block the onlookers from seeing.

"What the hell are you wearing?" He asked.

"Well, I've got some comfortable sneakers on." She said, pretending not to care. "And I think this hair tie is pretty neat as well, it stops my hair from covering the rest of my look."

Sylvia turned her head to show off the tie, but she was certain everybody merely used the opportunity to get an eyeful of her breasts while she was looking away.

But Lucas was still incredulous at the sight. He took off his backpack and tried to push it forwards to cover up his friend. But Sylvia crossed her arms, rejecting the cover.

"Carry your own stuff, Lucas!" She teased.

Lucas didn't laugh. "Are you insane? You can't just- just..." He trailed off, transfixed by staring at her bare skin. As his eyes dropped to the floor, they held on her sex - only very slightly covered by a few short pubic hairs - for a long while before he snapped himself out of it and looked back at the street.

It wasn't long before the bus arrived, screeching to a stop in front of the crowd. The other students had surrounded her in stares, blocking her view from the passengers - but it wouldn't be long before they all got an eyeful as well. It took some time before anybody actually got on - one girl, waiting with her boyfriend, eventually had to grab her man by the hair to physically pull him away from his transfixation on Sylvia's body. Once the two went, the rest followed with Sylvia second to last.

Lucas stayed directly behind her - whether he was staying close out of some sense of trying to protect her or because he wanted the physical proximity was likely a combination of both.

She could feel his eyes looking up at her pussy as she climbed the stairs - Sylvia made sure her bag was at her side instead of covering her rear to give him the best possible view. She'd even trimmed her hair down there, so her actual vulva would be in plain view from the back. She thought about shaking her butt a bit, but thought that may be excessive.

The bus driver barely looked up as the naked girl passed him, only doing a double take when it was too late to confirm that one of his passengers was actually in the nude.

She could feel all the stares on her body as she made her way through the crowded bus and looked for an empty spot. Sylvia placed a hand onto the back of each seat, pretending like she was trying to keep balance when the reality was that she didn't want to tempt herself into covering in embarrassment. Her face was glowing red, but she lied to herself that it was merely the warmth of the sun.

Several boys hastily grabbed their bookbags and flung themselves into the windows, offering their spots to the nude Sylvia in the hopes that they could enjoy her company. But she laughed and shook her head each time. If these boys didn't give her attention clothed, then why suddenly warm up to them because they wanted to stare at her tits? Besides, she always sat by one of her friends if she could and today would be no different.

She found an empty seat and turned around, instinctively trying to push back her skirt before she sat on it before realizing that this was unnecessary. The fake leather seat felt strange against her bare buttocks, and not for the first time did she feel the powerful urge to run home to at the very least grab a towel. Lucas threw himself onto the seat next to her, as though he thought several other students might rush to take the highly-valued view away from him.

He was practically pushing her into the wall before he realized the amount of leg he was touching, quickly apologizing and sliding away to give her more space than she needed. There was something funny about how flustered Lucas was at the sight of her. She'd caught him sneaking peeks at her body plenty of times before and typically laughed them off - teasing him a bit about his wandering eyes before going back to whatever they were doing before.

But this was much more than simple teasing. She was at one point, worried that she might lose her nerve spending the day this way; But it might just be Lucas to lose his mind first. He glanced around the bus, eyeing the multiple people who were craning uncomfortably in their seats to get a look at the naked girl beside him but remaining unable to block much of her from sight.

Once the bus had taken off and the students settled down, the two finally had a moment of relative reprieve - even if the obvious 'stretching' some students did gave away that they were trying to get a better look at her.

"What's the point of this?" Lucas asked, finally managing to rest his backpack on his lap, both covering himself and enough of Sylvia that he could comfortably look at her again.

"It's sort of a long story." Sylvia shrugged. "And I feel like you wouldn't believe most of it anyway."

"Then, for the sake of experiment.," He rubbed his eyes "Assume I will."

Sylvia spent the next few minutes explaining the gist of her predicament - that she had relived the same day again and again, resetting at midnight. Today, she simply felt like trying public nudity out, knowing there would be nobody around to remember her boldness.

"Wait," Lucas began once she caught up to the present "So I'm not going to remember any of today?"

"Well..." Sylvia started "I actually don't know what happens to you at midnight. I haven't really thought about it yet."

"Oh great." He sighed and looked at his phone "That means I have about... sixteen hours to live."

The two laughed together, Sylvia a bit louder than she had expected to. Their laughter gained them some extra attention and she could feel more eyes than before on her body. That's when Sylvia looked out the window and noticed they were arriving at school. The real test was about to begin.

"Well, we're here..." Lucas started, leaving their insecurities implied but unspoken.

"Yeah... We are..." Sylvia's voice trailed off into trepidation.

Other students started shuffling off the bus, most of them stopping when they got to the aisle with the naked girl in it. Lucas and Sylvia stayed behind, clutching their bags and looking at the floor. Occasionally, her gaze would look aside at one of the passing students, who would invariably be checking out her body before the next person in line shoved them forward and took their turn.

She felt a chilling dirtiness at their gazes, like the collective opinion of her dropped to a new low - the thought of not just her bus route but the entire school judging her naked body with those same expressions came into her head and began darkening her thoughts. It was only supposed to be temporary, but the memories would stay with her even after the next timeloop reset.

"To tell you the truth," She clutched Lucas' arm. "I don't actually know if I can go through with this. Earlier, when I was acting confident, that was just a fake. I thought if I pretended being naked didn't bother me, it might be easier."

"I can call my mom and have her pick you up." He had a rehearsed solution ready. "We can get a towel from the front office or get your gym clothes. I might also have a jacket in my locker if you don't mind waiting for me to run over and get it."

"No." She shook her head. "I have to... Taking the easy way out so far has only hurt other people."

Sylvia looked up and saw the last few students leaving the bus, one or two heads craning around to get one last glance. Already, there were a few people standing outside the bus, waiting at her window for when the naked girl would exit. She was already becoming a spectacle.

"Well," She stood up. "Here goes nothing."

Sylvia left first with Lucas following. This time, the bus driver gave her a more thorough look as she passed, though if had anything to say about a naked girl riding his bus he kept it to himself. She heard the door shut behind her - making her feel trapped between the vehicle and the onlookers. Lucas gave the crowd a few dirty looks, but they were all disregarded as people moved to the side to get a better view, shoving classmates out of the way to see over them.

"Oh my god, she really is..."

"What's wrong with her?"

"Aw man, she's still got shoes on."

The comments were louder than those at the bus stop, the tone in the voices of the other students referencing her not as though she was a classmate, but an animal who had wandered into school. People spoke as though she couldn't understand their words.

123456...9