The worst maid ever

Story Info
A maid gets an odd job requirement, a messy one.
2.5k words
4.17
27.2k
19
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a super-nasty fetish fic. Warning for all sorts of nasty shit ahead. Mud, food play, watersports, garbage play, all that good stuff. Don't keep reading if any of those things don't interest you. Its gonna happen regardless.

*

It had been luck that Elana got this posting. A friend from high school had mentioned that one of her friends saw the posting on a small corner of the internet, and she had applied. The job was 'an abnormal houskeeper'. And it, to quote, "One woman needed to be a housekeeper. No previous skills required in houskeeping. Will have to live on property 50 weeks of the year. Will include abnormal acts." The last part had confused, and mildly worried her. However the pay and benefits were good. And reports from friends, and a google search, revealed the employer to be a reclusive multi-millionaire (some reports said billionaire) who had no real dark marks on her worse than a few speeding tickets.

Also what was the harm in sending off her application? She could just say no to the reply if it seemed too weird. However the response was... Odd.

"Thank you for replying. I am a bit... Different. I'm gonna warn you now I'm going to ask you to do some rather nasty things. But I don't want to explain over e-mail." She then went on to get a little ramble-y about things. Meeting up with her in a public space. And the address of the house she'd be working at, her pay, her theoretical medical and all that. And that she'd be... Reasonably accommodating. The meeting had been pleasant, and some people in town seemed to know her. It was possible Elana was going to be played hard, but she was looking down a six figure salary. And she hadn't been too scared. Although her employer, a woman named Terri, had done something odd. She had asked Elana to spill something on herself, and keep it there for the whole conversation. Elana had blinked but had done so, spilling her drink down her shirt, and then Terri had paid her a few hundred dollars at the end.

Now she was doing a 'final' interview. Terri explained that the first one was for Terri to decide if she would hire someone, the second one was to see if Elana would work for Terri. Terri had said she would pay Elana even if she said no, just so long as she heard her out. And... The woman had 'tipped' $500 for a lunch she paid for. So Elana had a feeling she'd pick up plenty of cash.

At the house she looked it over. It was in a rather out of the way area. A larger building down hill from a massive mansion. Her google searching said that Terri owned both houses, and the roughly 200 acres around them, including the path down to a nearby wetland. She walked up and rang the doorbell.

Terri greeted seeming excited and... If Elana didn't know better, 'excited'. When she answered the door Terri's nipples poked through a tight shirt. Elana chose to say nothing of this and walk in, this was the womans second home. If she was cold and didn't wear a bra, what did Elana care?

"Oh! Thank god you did come!" Terri said sounding relieved and excited at once. "C-come in!" She was much more nervous than at the cafe.

The house was decently furnished. Things of status were around, but it was a bit bare. A tile floor in the main entrance, what seemed like bedrooms to the left, and something that looked like a kitchen and living room to the right. A stairway went up to a second floor, with a balcony, and right inside the door was an open area that looked out over the mud flats, and the back yard, which was currently apparently being landscaped heavily, as it was mostly mud and dirt. "Ah, well... You seemed good by all accounts, and... Well..." The money sounded good, even if she didn't show, but Elana couldn't say that.

"I know." She said gulping audibly. "The money sounds really good. I... I will pay you, but this request is rather... Personal." She muttered as she lead the other to two comfy chairs in the open viewing area. Sitting down she had plenty of food and drinks on the table before her. "Now then... Um... I want to ask you... Whatever you decide, especially if its no, p-please don't tell anyone what I asked of you here. If I hear nothing... I have extra money for you." She said sitting down. "Now then. I want to hire you to be a housekeeper. But and... Unconventional one." She paused and took a moment. Getting one drink, which, after looking at it, was clearly just soda, poured into a pitcher, she paused and spilled it on the couch. "I... I have a bit of a... Fetish." She said her face getting red.

Elana raised an eyebrow. But said little. "Ok..." She was a bit lost. This was... Odd. Not awful, but odd.

"I... Um..." She moved and sat on the wet spot and let out a very... Aroused moan. "Mmm..." She said as she writhed in her seat. "I have a bit of a messy fetish."

Well. That was just out there. But it did make sense as to why Terri had asked Elana to spill something on herself in the cafe. And... Elana had gotten rather excited. She had always had a bit of a messy kink herself. And... Well getting paid to do that? She could find worse jobs she supposed.

"So... When I say house keeper I don't mean you'll keep the house clean. I mean..." She paused. "You... You'll keep it messy, and you'll be messy. I... I just really want someone to sort of live out my kink and..." She blushed. "God! I'm sorry! This was terrible! I'm like trying to buy you as a model and... Its weird and..."

Elana paused and reached out. "No! Relax!" She said slightly worried. This could kill her potential job. And like... How bad could it be? At least it seemed Terri wasn't lying. Her blush was too cute to at least not listen to. Yeah, Elana was more than a bit gay, really bi, but she was being a gay disaster right now. "Don't worry. I have a similar kink." She said pausing and getting the bit of soda left in the pitcher a bit less than a solo cup left, and spilled them on herself. Elana froze for a moment and decided to just roll with it. "No worries." She said after a moment.

Terri lit up visibly as Elana poured some soda on herself. She seemed very excited. "Um! S-so yes!" She said taking a moment. "That..." She paused and got a little pie, the size of her hand roughly, and casually smeared it on Elana's knee. "I... If you work for me, your goal wouldn't be to clean up this house. It would be to mess up this house." She said after pausing.

Elana blinked as Terri smushed a pie into her knee. Elana had regular old jeans on, nothing fancy, nothing terrible either. After a few moments the cool wet feeling of the pie sank into her skin and it felt good, real good. She kinda liked it. "Oh really... You say mess up this house... Like... How?"

Terri got up. She took a breath in. "Follow me." She said getting up. Taking a moment she looked at a lemon slice and sprayed it on herself, before taking the slice, pulling out the rear of her waistband, and sliding it into there.

Elana was equal parts turned on and confused by that. But she got up, hearing the pie land on her shoe with a bit of a sloppy splat. She looked down at the pie then to Terri, but Terri was walking on, a little lemon quarter visible in her tight pants against her rear end. Terri walked into the hybrid kitchen and living area to find... Something she hadn't expected. Buckets full of muck and grime. Random slops, mud, cakes, lots of strange liquids. A few bags of manure, two of topsoil, piles of slightly aged fruit. How the hell hadn't Elana smelled this? There was a bit of a hallway, but there was no door.

Terri paused and took a breath. "I... I want all of this." She said waving around. "All of it spread through this building, and outside of it. And more. I want you..." She paused and went to a cake, set on a couch, it was a bit worn and damaged from... Something or another, and paused, taking a seat on the cake with a squelch. Terri let out a high pitched excited, '"Ahhhhhh~" as she sat down. There were a few cakes on the couch. "D-do you want to sit down with me? We can... Talk." Her voice was getting a bit lower and... Sultry.

Elana gulped some. She was more excited than reasonable. But... How could she say no. A rich woman said to sit on a cake, and she could get money and... Fuck it. Why not. Taking a moment as she moved next to Terri, put her ass over the cake, and just sat down. "Ahhh!" It was less of a moan and more of a gasp. It was a weird sensation. Soft, sticky, mushy. Some of it went up her back, behind her shirt. She liked that feeling.

Terri got a handful of cake and mushed it between her fingers. "So... I see... You have... Not too many issues with the messy things." She said as she paused and took a breath in. "You mentioned living nearby here. Um... Since I ruined your clothes, I'll get you a new one before you go home. It might take a day or two though." She said pausing. "Or if you want to go I can get a t-to-" Terri was cut off by a finger, a clean finger, but a finger.

"Terri." Elana said finger on Terri's lips. "I will fully hear you out. I will not go before you are done. So." She paused and looked to her right, another cake was there, in fact on the long couch there were three more cakes. She reached over and got a handful of cake in each hand. One handful went to Terri's mouth, most of it running down Terri's chest. Terri made sure to smear plenty on her face. When that was done Elana took a handful and smeared it on her chest. "Now then. Continue. I think I need to stain my clothes with cake a bit more thoroughly."

Terri paused. "Ok... F-fuck." She let out. "That is so hot and..." Terri leaned over and gave Elana a peck on the cheek before sitting up. "I like... Really dirty kinks." She walked around to the buckets in front of the couch, some were transparent, some were semi-transparent, and a lot had lids. Looking buckets over Terri opened a few up, as new strong ripe smells hit the air. Rotten fruit, a bucket of mud, finally one that stank of rotten meat and sour eggs. Pausing Terri stood up. "This is why I asked you to tell nobody. If anyone knew... I... I would die of embarrassment." She hummed and looked at two buckets, one with mud, the other with fruit, flies buzzing around. Taking a moment Terri stepped up and first put a foot in the mud bucket. Then she put a foot in the rotten fruit bucket. An audible *squelch* was heard as her shoed food sank in. "Mmmm~" Terri let out moaning. "I love filth." She said as she stood there her legs spread. "All kinds. All of it. And... I'm a bit too busy to indulge forever. So... I want someone to do that." She paused and took a moment, after a few seconds an audible noise of water hitting fabric could be heard. Elana was confused, and then a wet spot spread from Terri's crotch.

Elana paused. "Oh... Ohhh..." She said befuddled... And aroused. Terri was pissing herself. One foot in mud, one in rotten fruit. This was a lot to take in. A *lot*. After a moment Elana got up, and looked at the other open bucket, buzzing with flies. It was rotten meat, other slop. There was some grease. She looked down, took a gulp and squelched her own clean foot in there. "Ahh!" It was warm, mushy and buzzing. Her shoes were ruined. Trying to put her other foot in Elana realized that the buckets were only sized for one foot, and her own feet were a touch bigger than Terri's to begin with. Elana stepped out. "So..." She hummed her foot oozing assorted rotten meat. "You say you want me to smear muck all over this house?" She asked as she got an idea. She picked up the bucket, it was heavy, probably ten pounds of filth. With some effort Elana spilled rotten meat onto the floor, and her feet with a splat. "Something like this?" She hummed as she mashed her feet into the pile of slop on the floor.

Terri paused and put her hands to her face. "Yes~ Ohhh yess~" She said pleased and thrilled. "All this nasty and foul stuff is so good and yes~" She was getting really excited her heart racing in excitement and arousal. Terri moved to leave the buckets, but she stumbled and tripped, knocking her buckets over as she fell towards Elana. Terri was heavy enough, as she pushed Elana onto the couch, landing on some cake with a smush. Terri paused as her face was in Elana's cake coated bosom. A few moments passed and both women began to laugh.

When the laughter died down Elana paused. "So... Um..." She paused. "I'm ok with all of this. But um..." She paused a bit worried about her next revelation. "I... Um... Its hard to explain but..."

Terri slid up Elana and kissed her on the lips. Elana paused and then reciprocated the kiss. That answered one of her questions it seemed. The kiss was fairly short. When broken she said as much. "Ok... So um... I'm being stupid aroused by this right now. And..." She muttered. "I'm willing to work for you. I just need time to move in."

Terri nodded. "That's fine! You can start... Well any time before the end of this year. I'll pay to move whatever you want to my place. You have this house. And... Well its yours to live in and mess up." She paused. "Oh! If you're worried about things being dirty, I can like store things in my house. Or we can add onto this one. That'll be good!" She hummed nodding. "And yes! You need some money and..."

Elana paused. "Hey... C-can we not think about that for a bit? We have buckets of muck and slop. And... I kinda wanna explore them too." She said. "And like... Maybe tomorrow we can work that all out."

Terri paused. "Fuck... I love you now. god. You are great~". She hummed. "I can pay plenty extra."

Elana smiled. "Oh, I think I'm going to be doing a job that's its own reward. That'll be enough."