The worst maid ever Pt. 04

Story Info
The maid has a visitor, and she moves on up.
2.6k words
4.55
11.4k
7
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**If this is your first worst maid ever... Why? But if so, be warned, ahead lie assorted nasty kinks. Watersports, scat, mud, garbage, unwashed stink, and then using all of those to masturbate (somehow, sooner or later). You can read along if you don't like those things. You won't like this story.**

*

Elana sighed as she woke up. She was in her bed again wearing the same dirty outfit. She was hired now eleven days ago to live out a rich womans dirty filthy kinks. So she had. She had gotten under running water once, but aside from that she hadn't cleaned at all in the past eleven days... Or used a toilet, or changed her shoes, or...

As she rolled over in bed to grumbled her face hit a soft piece of fruit in her bed with a squelch. Sputtering she snapped up. The house was full of old food. And apparently a pear had gone to bed with Elana. Elana didn't mind at all, she was rather sticky, sloppy and nasty. She had spent plenty of time in the compost yesterday and had a sheen of slime on her. Lots of it had made its way under her clothes and even now as she slowly began to stir the sticky sound of fabric stuck to... Various things, could be heard with each motion she made. It was heavenly, the clothes trying to tease and please her with their feeling and stink.

She sighed and began to piss herself. Her daily ritual, wet the bed, masturbate, make breakfast. Grunting a bit she pissed a lot while facing chest down. As she was bored she pressed her crotch into the bed. She realized she had a dildo sticking in her from some late night fun. Bored she began to hump the bed, the toy sticking out enough. Moaning she humped more and more. When she was at a climax, sweaty and piss puddling in the bed the doorbell rang.

"Ah!" Elana shouted freaking. This place had a doorbell? She actually stumbled out of her bed to the ground with a mush. More gunk was on the floor, a lot of her shit in particular. The fall did hit her hard enough so that she managed to cum. "Mmmmm!" She let out in pleasure as she came, leaking one last blast of piss. Slowly she worked her way up, walking down a dirty short hallway to the door... Which was already open. A little dazed, and slightly bruised from the thump to the ground, Elana couldn't help but go "Why did you ring the bell?" Out loud to the woman there.

Donna hummed. She was in a skirt, short, white, clean. Her shoes were white tennis shoes and her top a white tennis top. She was going to maximum color change. "I figured I'd let you know I arrived." Donna hummed.

"What did you want me to lean up." Said Elana who, by contrast, was filthy, stank like hell and had flies buzzing around her. Her sneakers were lost under a caked pile of slop that was nearly permanent and she grunted as she walked along.

Donna looked at Elana and her hands writhed and twitched. She was ecstatic at how Elana looked, and couldn't wait to look like that herself. She was going to *Try* and pace things however. Emphasis on try. "You do look a touch disheveled though." She teased chuckling.

"Ah, you caught me mid morning ritual." Elana said stretching out. She reached into her shorts and slid out her sex toy with a slick sound. Without thinking she tossed it over her shoulder, the toy landing with a *thump* on something.

"Ah. Sorry." Donna said with a nod. "Well... I haven't had breakfast. Have you?"

Elana smirked. "Not even close. C'mon." She hummed.

As Donna followed Elana into the kitchen Elana made no effort on avoiding the muck. Her shoes squelching bits on the floor. Some bread here, a piece of beef there. Donna was a bit more selective. Starting out with shallower piles. Some greens, a baked potato. "Whaddya want?" Elana asked.

"Pancakes."

"Alright, pancakes, bacon, sausage, potatoes. Sounds good." Elana nodded as she moved around getting those things. She had gotten a supply similar to that a few days ago. When Elana realized Donna was visiting she realized that the order was probably from, and for, her.

It was a while to cook. Elana getting out jam, jelly, peanut butter, butter, drinks including coffee milk, juice, (orange, apple and cranberry). Then came the food, coming out bit by bit.

Just before they finished Donna wiped off a stool-chair with her hand. It was smeared in food, and she casually swiped that off. "I need to go." She said as she moved the chair to a spot. She hiked down her panties to below her skirt and then managed to, with some effort, rested her ass against the seat. Pushing she let out a solid shit onto the chair, piling high and coiling deep. When done she pulled up her panties and sat down with a squelch. "Mmm!" She let out excited feeling the shit press into her ass. Wriggling into her seat for a bit Elana served up two plates. Pancakes, bacon, sausage, potatoes, and some toast.

First came the syrup, soaking her pancakes. Some of it *accidentally* spilling onto her thigh and skirt. How awful. When she was happy, syrup spilling off the plate, she put her hands into it and ate. Each handful was sloppy and messy and more spilled down her shirt. Elana ate a bit of sausage the grease spilling down her front as she casually put her hand into her pants and touched herself. Dropping half the sausage down her tits she moved onto the bacon dripping it in some peanut butter, and then slathering it on her skin.

Donna kept on making a mess of herself as she took her sticky hands and rubbed at her panties. "Mmm... Now what." Without pausing she got some orange juice and drank it, almost pouring the glass upside down as it spilled down her face. Then some coffee, half of that cup (now only warm, not hot) ran down her back. "Why... Why did I think to drink orange juice with Coffee?" She asked sighing.

After this she ate a little bacon, making sure some crumbs fell out and finally got up with a sticky noise. "Alright, I'm full. And we have so much food left." She said with a knowing smirk. This breakfast joined the growing mess all over the floor. When she stood up she had syrup and pancake bits all over her white outfit. And her skirt had a nice brown spot on the back. "Ya know... Today's tuesday. We should do taco tuesday later." She said as she patted her ass with a wet noise.

"I love wet fart wedesday!" Elana said without missing a beat, Donna smiling. After a bit Elana had a question. "So... What did you want to do?" She asked.

"Can I see your place?" She asked. And thus began a tour. The house was covered in filth on the bottom floor. However when they got upstairs Donna let out a 'hmm'. As she put her hand on her chin. Her shoes were already much less white, but even so up here there wasn't much muck. "Why is the second floor so clean?" She asked.

"Well. Just never came up here." She shrugged.

"Oh... Well I have an idea. Follow me." Donna leading the other outside to a pile of buckets. "Good, still here." She hummed.

"Yeah... What were these for?" Elana asked.

"See that." She said pointing downhill to the tidal basin below. "I had a plan when I was gonna come here. I assumed you hadn't been down there. So I wanted to go down there, get some tidal mud, and well... Bring it here." She said licking her lips.

Elana blinked. "Ok... Sounds good." She said getting two buckets. "Lets go."

Donna was literally skipping down to the waterline with her two buckets in hand. She made it first, jumping from sand to mud with a splat. "Ahhh!" She let out the stink of tidal mud strong. "I timed this break to have a mid-tide that would arrive about when I got here." She said when Elana arrived.

"Ahhhhh." Elana let out as she waded into the mud. It was a few inches deep. She glanced and tried to put her bucket in, but was stopped.

"Wait!" Donna said. "Lets... Go deeper." She hummed.

Elana was buzzing with filth and flies and general nastiness. However she did realize Donna had a good idea. The tidal mud stank of nasty rot and was thick and black. "Alright." She hummed licking her lips.

Donna lead the way, going almost to the waters edge, stopping a little shy of that. She was just shy of knee deep. Turning away from the water she paused and gave Elana a deep kiss. "Thank you for this." She hummed. "This is just heavenly. You're stink, this mess. Letting me live out my dreams."

Elana was surprised. Not unhappy, but surprised. With how her filth and slop had gotten her horny blood was rushing to her clitoris with just the kiss. Seeing a little slime left behind on Donna she smiled and ran her hand through the mud, picking up a smattering small snails in the process. "Well, let me help you enjoy this." She said as she took the handful of mud and put it down the front of Donna's underwear.

"Ah!" She squeaked out. "C-cold! So cold and... And... Mmmm!" She said as she took a step over to Elana, her leg coming up and out of the mud, black from basically her knee down, clumps of the sticky, thick tar-like foul muck stuck to her. Amazingly she, somehow, had her shoes still on, even if they were basically black now instead of white. After two labored, heavy steps she was close enough to press into Elana's body. Her outfit pressed into Elana's filthy clothes smearing some stains over her. "We're gonna turn one room into a literal swamp. And then we're gonna fuck in it like fucking animals." She hummed.

Filling two buckets each, two heavy, messy buckets the girls walked back. Both now getting extra slops of mud running down them. Donna still had stripes of white. Black from the knees down both women walked into the house and upstairs as they picked a modest bedroom to set them down in. Elana started to uncover a bucket to throw the mud around but Donna stopped her. "No... I want this to really be a swamp." Which is why the picked a bathroom with an adjacent bathroom, running water to keep it wet as desired. Moving down they made two more trips, each time the still outgoing tide letting the girls go further and deeper.

Donna and Elana worked up a big sweat, soaked from the heat and their effort. When they had 12 buckets in the bedroom Elana sat down on the ground with a thud. "F-fuckin done." She panted. "D-don't care what you want. Done." There was a trail of thick black mud through the house, up the stairs, and into this bedroom. As she sat she grunted and shit herself, the waft of shit overpowered even now by the smell of mud.

Donna nodded as she sat down next to Elana. After a bit she started to giggle, as did Elana. Their exhaustion setting in silly happy giggles. However as she kicked out her legs she hit one of the buckets they had brought. Already settled unevenly it fell over, hitting the foot of the bed, it rolled over onto the space by Donna and Elana's leg, the lid spilling open and something like 30 pounds of mud splattering over the floor, snails, shells, bits of reed and other gunk washing over the soles of Donna and Elana's filthy shoes.

After a moment Donna got up and crawled over to another bucket, spilling that one over in another direction. Elana soon got the similar idea. She crawled and spread muck all over the floor. Soon the floor was filthy as hell. And three buckets remained on the bed. Both women climbed up from different sides of the bed smiles on their face. Dona was much, much dirtier than when she started. The two girls spilled one bucket each, muck and mud splattering over them. Then they got on the bed.

"One left." Donna said.

"I think we have to share."

"Agreed." With effort they set it up by the head of the bed, then, carefully, sat under it, then letting it tip over and smother both girls in mud. Donna got it worse, which Elana was fine with, as she stank plenty.

The two women giggled. Covered in mud, flies and snails moving around. Donna got up and hummed. "Now then dear." She said as a hand went to Elana's crotch. "For giving me such a great time, I need to give you a decent time." She said as her hand began to massage Elana's crotch.

Elana's back arched into the pillow. "Mmmm!" She moaned. "F-fuck yes." She let out. "This is good." The perma filth of Elana had left her stupid horny at all times. Donna's hand touching, getting under her shorts, had her near orgasm in seconds.

"Good heavens dear." Donna chuckled. "I thought you'd last longer." She stopped and pulled at Elana's shorts revealing Elana's pussy to the air for the first time in a few days.

As one might imagine her pussy wasn't clean at all. Mud, piss, shit, and other gunk mucked up her crotch. Donna didn't care, going down with her mouth eating Elana out. Just like Elana and Terri she was a hardcore filth slut. And this was heaven for her. Elana moaned as Donna ate her out, writhing in pleasure. Shortly she came and which point she pushed Donna was confused, her face wearing a special paint of slime now from eating Elana out.

"M-my turn." Elana said.

"Oh... What if we scissored in the mud?" She asked as she lay out on the layer of mud on the bed.

"That... That's a good idea." She said blinking. Both women arrayed themselves just so. Elana pulled her shorts aside and then met her crotch to Donna's. With little more ceremony they began to grind. Donna quickly cumming as her muddy crotch met Elana's filthy one. It seemed Donna was likewise turned on by the mess the two girls were in and quickly came in pleasure. Both girls going for about forty five minutes with their scissoring.

When finished they panted and Donna slowly got up, no spots of white left on her clothes. Now all black. "I guess we should prepare for Taco tuesday." She hummed.

Elana was lazy to get up, but eventually she did. They walked out, leaving the extra bedroom a muddy smelly mess as they walked to the kitchen.

With some effort they worked up some nice wet stinker taco's as Donna called them, and sat down on a couch to eat their massive meals. As they sat down Donna turned on the Tv and the two girls settled in. A few minutes into the program Donna let out a wet fart.

Shortly after Elana followed that one up with an even wetter sloppier fart. Both girls giggled like little schoolchildren. They were gonna enjoy Donna's time here.