Worst Maid Ever - Year 2

Story Info
After a little time off the maid returns with an 'aide'.
2.8k words
4.44
6.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****The following is a filth kink related story. It contains various messy nasty and disgusting kinks. If scat, watersports, food play, mud play, intense uncleanliness, and other nasty things as I come up with them.

Also all persons involved in sexual situations are above the age of 18****

The story begins in a slightly odd spot. It begins with Terri, the wealthy (currently single, her previous husband having had died unfortunately) and very kinky billionaire hearing some reports from her 'social media agents'. These reports were on her daughter, Jhoira. She was streaming and making content for online. Which in and of itself wasn't a terrible thing. Terri was in the news somewhat, and it was fine if her daughter wanted to do her own thing. The 'issue' was the content she made. When presented the content it was described as 'lewd' and 'extreme'. Terri had asked to be left alone after receiving a link and a thumb drive with part of the content.

It turned out Jhoira was making intense filth porn in her time away at college. She was soiling herself, smearing it, going for records for how long she could go without washing herself and her clothes. Terri however was a similar freak, and some part of her was thrilled by this turn out. She was conflicted by how aroused she felt watching her daughter roll around in her own filth, jump into dumpsters, mud puddles, and show off how nasty her underwear had gotten, but also she couldn't deny it.

The year before she had hired a 'maid'. Maybe 'serving girl' was more accurate. A woman named Elana, she had hired her (for a year-by-year basis) to live in a building on her property, but very isolated, and basically just be utterly filthy. Terri had spent time with her as the 'maid' spilled garbage about, shit herself and on the floor, spent a year without a single proper bath (although she had wrestled in a mud puddle a few times) and other such nasty things. After a year Terri had given Elana three months 'off' from her job, to let her wash up, and, as Terri had discovered as the woman had a year with no need for bowel control, 'firm up' as it were. Terri also wanted to expand the house Elana was living in for more 'fun' as it were. And it just so happened that Jhoira would be coming back right before Elana would begin her second year at 'work'. Well, if Jhoira wanted to be nasty and gross Terri was hardly one to tell the girl no.

A few days later Jhoira came back. She was greeted upon coming inside to her mother giving her a hug. "How was college?"

"Mmm, kinda freaky." Jhoira said pretending to be coy.

"Oh really? How freaky? Cause I got up to some shit back in my day." Terri laughed also being coy. "Come on. Lets unpack you and talk a bit."

Terri and her aide Donna (who also was a filth-happy freak) helped her daughter unpack, while a tablet in Jhoira's room was there somewhat conspicuous.

When done, and Jhoira had managed to resist the temptation Terri sat down on her bed. "So. Honey." She said thinking. "I have something I wanna tell you."

Jhoira sighed. "What?"

"Get that tablet and sit with me."

Jhoira got slightly nervous at the mention of the tablet but did so sitting down, while Donna left as another car pulled up.

Terri unlocked the tablet and showed some footage, and at first Jhoira panicked. It was a pile of mud and muck, something she had filmed in plenty of times. But, upon closer observation she realized she hadn't been there. And then a strange woman *coated* in filth from head to toe and clearly wearing dirty rags for clothes got in.

"Holy shit, its been a year." She said laughing as she sat down in the slop comfortably. "I think I lost bowel control over the year, so I might need someone to take care of me who doesn't mind some stink." The woman coughed out a 'Terri' underneath her arm.

To that a voice Jhoira was very familiar with came out. "Well then lets just leave you in some slop." She said before her mother, dressed in tight fitting jeans and a top without a bra on (and her mothers nipples visible poking through the fabric) walked into frame sinking some very expensive looking shoes into the muck before sitting on the nasty woman, facing her. "Cause you look hot as hell."

And then Terri began to grind on the woman. Jhoira was turned on, confused, and also more turned on. She hit pause though. "M-mom. That... I... Was that?"

"Oh me? Nasty?" She chuckled. "Oh wait, sorry, I thought that was..." She loaded up a tab in an internet browser. Where her daughter sold her fetish content. "Wait, that's not '40 days without a shower 'trip', with scare quotes, 'in the mud'?" The sarcasm was clear.

"Mom. I... What the fuck?" She was aiming to be all defensive about 'I can make money how I want' and 'I'm a woman with sexual tastes' at the same time, but she was now seeing her mother also doing that.

"Well, first off, lemme congratulate you on doing a nice hustle at work. And so you know, I bought one of everything I could from your store." Terri smirked, she wasn't lying at all. She had watched them, and managed to restrain herself, but her 'cohorts' in filth, Donna and another aide (This one male, Thomas) had been given access to things. Elana though had been kept in the dark. "I was thinking though, you were far, far too clean." She said with a chuckle. "And maybe I could perhaps indulge you for say, a while."

Jhoira opened her mouth. "I... You aren't pissed?"

"Honestly? No. In fact I was thinking about spending a week with you seeing how nasty you and I can get. And then giving you a while to just, well, grow as a filthy little kinkster~" She hummed chuckling.

"That's kinda creepy sounding, not gonna lie."

"Well I have my own horny needs. And you're lucky I like this kinda shit. So what if, perhaps you got some of what you wanted for a bit. Mom can perhaps give you a little filthy gift."

Jhoira was quiet. "Wh... What's the catch?" She asked finally.

"When you're done, try not to lose this kink. And remain your bad horny nasty self. You don't have to make videos if you don't want. Or do, whatever. Just stay nasty is all I ask."

"Really? Just stay gross?"

"At least a little."

"Well I'm not showering this summer then."

"Oh, I have even worse ideas in my nasty mind." She chuckled. "You know that first video."

As if on cue the door to the room opened and a smell that Terry, Jhoira and the smells producer would enjoy came through. "Sup Terri." Elana said in a somewhat sloppy outfit, wearing some jeans with a soaking wet stain in their crotch while she smelled of shit. "I mucked myself on the drive back, I figured you'd not want me up here but... Uh... Whozat? Someone else nasty?"

Terri chuckled. "This is my daughter, adopted. And she happens to be very, very kinky and nasty. She loves filth so... Why not sit on her lap."

Elana was quiet as she looked at the girl. Terri and her didn't share much in common. Terri was a Blonde, Jhoira was... Well mostly blue, but there was brown under there. Blue eyes versus brown. C cups vs. E cups. Damn Jhoira was big. Still Elana had her doubts. "Mind if I sit?" She asked the younger woman.

"Did you say you shit and pissed yourself on the drive here?"

"Yep."

"Its still in your pants?"

"Yep."

"Mom do you care if my room stinks."

"Only a little bit. Just a very little bit."

"Take a seat." Jhoira said patting her thighs.

Elana did turning around to reveal that she might have shit her pants more than once with a sizable brown mush in the rear of her jeans. The squish when she sat down was audible too. And the smell was potent. Terri and Jhoira both were turned right on.

"Thank you." Jhoira breathed out. "Now mom you were saying something about... Uh, being gross for a summer."

"Oh, is the building done?" Elana asked.

"Cleaned up, dumpsters added, expanded, new basement, and a smaller clean quarter. With a bit more storage room to boot."

"Oooh! Are all the toys still around?"

"Still in bins. Along with a few things I'd loved ruined."

"What are you talking about?" Jhoira asked.

"Oh, and you'll have an aide for a bit." Terri added on. "So dear, we can start tomorrow. Maybe spend a night with my favorite personal worker, and perhaps get familiar." She chuckled.

"I... Uh. Am I the Aide? Or the worker?" Jhoira asked.

"You are the aide dear. And your room will be where my friend Elana will be staying until we get started on her 'work'. I'll let her explain what she does to you. And you can decide if you are nasty enough. You two want something to eat and drink in here?"

"Depends, do I have to clean up after myself?" Elana asked.

"Jhoira, do you mind if Elana makes a mess. I'll clean up for you.".

"I can make as much of a mess as I want?" Jhoira asked.

"If you want, the whole room can be your toilet and trash."

"Mom do you have to go?"

Terri was quiet in thought for a moment, she looked around and tossed the tablet aside before getting up on the bed and squatting. "I'm glad you asked honey. I think you'll like this summer. Also maybe take a gap year." With that she dropped her pants and underwear around her ankles and pissed on her daughters bed.

Jhoira smiled and sighed as she too relieved herself, pissing herself under Elana. She had a feeling she was going to enjoy herself for a while.

After leaving a sizable puddle on her daughters bed Terri stepped through it to track piss across the floor before stepping out. "Sadly I have to look nice tomorrow. So I can't indulge like you two, but lemme get you something to eat while Elana explains her job. Have fun, get wild, and know that there is nothing more rewarding to me than seeing you two.... *Get along*."

When Terri left Elana got up with a sticky sound. "So. You'll be joining me. I'm gonna test ya now." She undid her belt and then her button for her pants, and then she spilled her shit as much as possible onto Jhoira.

Jhoira gasped and coughed as something like four pounds of shit spilled onto her. She was nasty, but this was a lot. She even found herself gagging.

"Is this a bit much? Cause I'm pretty sure I'm not washing up until my official job starts, and I'll have to shit and piss again."

"Its a bit much at once. But I've dealt with shit before." Jhoira said with a bit of a bratty comeback.

Elana picked up a handful of it and gave it a lick. "Been a while." She said before putting her filthy hand down her chest.

"So what do you even do?" Jhoira asked.

"So. Your mom, turns out, has a nasty filth kink. Like super gross. A year and some change ago she hired me to basically just live out her kink. She said she'd pay me like five figures for one year, with the option to sign on for more."

"That explains some things, but not all."

"I'm getting to it god." Elana turned around and sat on Jhoira's lap with a sticky squelch, having pulled up her pants so she could get more filth on them. "So, basically for a year I didn't shower or use a toilet just to indulge your mom. While living on a house which I never cleaned, and instead mucked up with more and more filth." She put a hand to her loins. "Every day I masturbated plenty, pissed my bed, the floor, my clothes, while I made plenty of food which I spilled all over and had fun stomping with my feet, shoed or bare. I shoved all sorts of things in my outfits and every nook... nnnh, and ahhh... Cranny... My damn pussy was

itching with arousal constantly. I found out ahhh... mmm!" She finally moaned out as she came right there. "Ah, yeah, I loved it."

Holy crap, it turned out her mother was a freak. And so was this woman who had spilled shit on Jhoira's lap. Both of them were massive nasty freaks and Jhoira found herself painfully turned on. She was going to love this... Whatever it was that was going to happen. "Sounds fuckin nice." She said after a bit.

"I wonder if you can handle it." Elana said with a smirk. "Your mother could, but you? Who knows." She chuckled.

"What? Covered in your shit and not puking doesn't prove it to you?"

"No, its my shit. Not your filth."

"Its my room. So it kinda is."

Elana huffed. "I want you to shit yourself and wear it around!" She said. "I love that! So much."

"Why did you spill it out of your pants then?"

Elana opened her mouth. "S-shut it or shit it! Y-yeah!" She was out of arguments.

"Alright, get off of me some, I need to go anyways." She hadn't gone for her entire drive back and if her bed was a toilet, well, fuck it so were her pants.

Elana took some more shit and smeared it onto her clothes. Then she got off of Jhoira and moved onto the floor, shit spilling off onto the floor. Jhoira's bedroom stank now, and both of the women were happy about it. Jhoira got on all fours, put her ass in the air and took a moment to grunt while shit fell off her lap to her sheets.

Elana watched for a bit before something happened. First came a few farts, then a bit of water hitting fabric. Before long a wet spot spread in Jhoira's pants. Then after a bit she pushed and the scent of shit got stronger. "Ah. Say, did mom care about clothes ruining?"

"Yeah. She liked to wear expensive shit to ruin."

"Ah... I wonder if I can ruin some old dresses I have. I think I have a prom dress I can ruin."

"Mmm, sounds fun. Lets have a filthy prom, and fuck afterwards."

"I'm your bosses daughter, really?"

"I fucked your mother, and her coworkers. Why not right?"

"Smart woman." Jhoira said as shit filled her panties. "God. Mmm... So damn good. I love this."

"Say. How did you get into this?" Elana asked as she watched the girl shit.

"I dunno. Adopted into a bajillionaire's family. Just had a lotta internet access, did some weird shit before hand. And I just happen to be nasty as fuck. And was adopted by someone nasty, she hid it from me too. I guess that does explain the trips to the farms. Mom would step in the horse crap, me too." She chuckled. "Made me some porn at college, since classes were almost all at home stopped washing and porn got grosser, and more fun~" She chuckled. "I'll show you later." Finally she finished, her ass swollen with filth. "Mmm. Lovely." She said sitting down with a mush. "I love that. Such a good feeling."

As she sat down she looked back towards the door to her room, her mother there with a cart full of food and a woman borderline salivating. "Oh! Don't mind me. Just enjoying my two favorite filth sluts." She said. "Muck it up. I'll have to clean up this room later, but only a bit. You mentioned prom dresses right dear? I'll make sure you have that option in the muck mansion."

"Muck mansion?"

"Oh, its a name I've grown for Elana's filthy home. Just a little fun for me." She chuckled. "Eat up, you two can go tomorrow or the day after, just not tonight is all."

"Alright. Wanna spend a night here, and you can show me some of this 'nasty shit' you made?" Elana asked.

"Sounds like a plan. I approve." With that the two dug into the food, neither bothered by some muck on their hands before settling into watching some porn, before moving to just some lazy TV and ending with them sleeping together under the sheets, amazingly with only a little masturbation in-between. It was a quiet beginning for one filthy year ahead.