All Comments on 'The Wraggle Taggle Gypsies Ch. 05'

by clarabella

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
PassionateKissesPassionateKissesover 17 years ago
I love your stories...

I love your stories, I can only hope that more will come soon. Keep up the good work.

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Fascinating Read!

This story is enhanced by the Gypsy theme. Clarabella has once again carried us away by her writing to places unfamiliar and almost alien to the average reader. Graphic descriptions abound. A good Read!

SheerahSheerahover 17 years ago
Nice Work Clarabella

Welcome back Clarabella. Very neat continuation of your story. Your story is one of the best written in this hard category. It truly live up to the theme without being overdone nor was it disgusted or offensive.

Thankyou. Keep up the fabulous work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good Story

Hot, Sexy, made me want to be there.

I liked all your stories, they have a grand narrative, create good characters, who experience intense erotic sensations. Great erotica!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Just discovered your writing and read it all in a few delicious sessions. Can't wait to read more! Excellent blend of spirit and subjugation! Please continue writing, you've excellent talent for it.

DreambeamzDreambeamzalmost 12 years ago

I wish it didn't end, I hope you write more in the future! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

cheating skank, should have simply died at the end, along with the guy she was fucking. No other outcome matters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous