The Wreckoning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting cross-legged on the bed with the new package beside me, all dressed down and nowhere to go as usual, I look at myself in the corner mirror. I don't see myself staring back. With the face covering mask on Natalie was no longer present. It is Missy looking back at me instead. Robyn was leeching away my very identity, or trying to at least. I sit up tall and remind myself who I am. I am Natalie, I am a healthy dynamic driven unique woman, I am a wife and a daughter and a sister, I carry within me a spark of the divine. I make the Anjali Mudra, palms pressed together in front of me, and bow my head to my reflection.

"Namaste."

Feeling bolstered and grounded once more I wait until precisely the normal time to make the call.

"Hey Missy." Comes my tormentors chipper voice.

"Hey." I reply flatly. "Some storm."

"I know, right?"

"Robyn. If the power would have gone out what would have happened?"

She sits still and studies me for a moment. "That would have depended on you."

"Robyn."

She lets out a sigh. "Missy, you are usually such a clever girl."

"Don't call me th..." My low voice trails off as I settle my emotions.

"Pardon?"

"Nothing" I shake my head. "Robyn, how can I keep doing this if everything might be for nothing through no fault of my own?"

"Oh, I don't think this has been for nothing. No matter what happens." I go to respond but she cuts me off. "Missy, I'm not completely unreasonable."

"Pfff." I cannot help but scoff. "But your precious schedule."

"Our schedule." She corrects me. "It's more for your benefit than mine. It...gives us limits and structure. Trust me, if we didn't have it you would not have liked the results especially early on. You do not want me improvising this." Just the way she said that sent a shiver up my spine.

"But..."

"Missy, are you telling your phone doesn't have a camera?"

"My phone?"

"Yes silly, your phone." She says. "If the power goes out, improvise."

"Oh. I just thought...um, huh." Things had been so strict I hadn't even considered a different avenue of communication. This tiny modicum of flexibility eased my fears significantly and I could feel the warm feelings toward her trying to reassert themselves. Tamping them back down I immediately set into opening the package without being asked.

"Somebody's excited to get going." She quips.

I don't give her a reply. Inside the box this time was, as always, a fresh supply of lube, a butt plug in the same design as the others but larger, and a huge foot long silicone dildo. P3 and D5 respectively. The dildo was twice the length of an average man and nearly as thick as my wrist.

I just shake my head sadly. "I don't know if I can handle this."

"I have faith in you." She responds. "Something is up today. What's wrong Missy?"

"Nothing."

"No, I can tell. You're missing Dylan, aren't you?"

"Of course I am. We've never been apart this long."

"My poor Missy."

I huff. "I don't want to talk about it."

"Okay, if you ever do though..."

"I won't." I straighten the towel out beneath me. "Let's get this shit started. Let's feed this sick fetish of yours." I hadn't meant to say that last part but I didn't regret saying it.

She sits back, her index finger tapping along the lip of her mug. "Read the schedule."

"Yep." I snip. Opening the calendar I look over the days and the various times and requirements. I was relieved to see that the longer sessions continued to be capped out at one hour. Then my eyes settle on the 20th, it only had two letter with no time listed. "BD? What the heck is BD?"

Her face softens and her eyes smile. "You don't know?"

"No."

"It's your birthday silly girl."

"My birth...what?"

She chuckles. "Yes, your birthday. That day is all yours. You can do whatever you want for as short or as long as you want. It's your special day."

"My special...?" This simple gesture of kindness was rocking my world far more than it should have. "But... Robyn, why? I don't understand."

"You've been such a good girl Missy. You've made me very proud these last four months."

"You didn't have to."

"I know."

"But...why!?"

She tilts her head to the side. "Because it's your birthday and I want you to be happy. Do I need another reason?"

All of my research and grounding are carried off like a stray kite in the wind. My brain knew better but I am a woman ruled by my heart. Those two simple letters on the piece of paper in my hand in this moment seemed the most wonderful, caring, and extraordinary gift I had ever received. I sniffle and wipe the tears from my eyes.

"Thank you." I whisper.

"Of course." She reaches out an touches the edge of the screen. "If you need a few minutes I understand."

I shake my head. "No. I'm ready."

"That's my girl." She says proudly. "Okay, D5-P 20 minutes. But lets do things a bit differently today."

She has me turn off the bright overhead light. The only illumination in the room now coming from the computer screen. I am then instructed to bring an extra soft blanket and a pillow into the center of the bed. After she ensures I lube up the new foot long monster cock copiously she has my lay across the center of the bed, my head on the pillow but still facing the screen. She then has me pull the comfy blanket over my naked body.

"But you won't be able to see." I say.

"That's okay." Her voice is calm and smooth and lovely. "Okay, just close your eyes and start to work it in. Tell me when you have it half way in."

"Okay."

I close my eyes and begin to rub and prod the fat tip against my slit. The room is completely silent beyond the whistling winds outside the house. With the dim lighting and the blanket covering me I could have easily faked it but I don't. Using the mind-body control I had built up from years of yoga I bring my awareness to my sex and concentrate on relaxing, opening up to the toy like a blooming lily. D5 was crazy thick, even thicker than the 8 incher, but not massively so. Like the others this was an incremental step up.

Gripping it around the shaft just above its big balls I gradually push it inside. I feel my pussy expand to new levels, the muscles pressed out past their natural comfort point.

"Ohhh...oh...whooo!" I swallow hard. "It's big."

"Does it hurt?"

"A little." I push another two inches into my straining tunnel. "Ohhh!" The truth was that it did hurt, but it hurt in a good way. Like holding a deep stretch on a sore muscle. Another two inches. "Ohhhh God!" I am so fucking full, way beyond anything even Luis or D3 could make me feel. I am stuffed to the absolute limit. I felt like an overfilled balloon ready to pop. Shifting my grip so I held the toy by the base I firmly push another two inches in...it just seemed to go on forever! "Ohhhh fuck. Fuck! I think...I'm gonna...cummmmmm! MMMMMMM!"

It is 0 to 60 in the blink of an eye. I am rocked by a climax the likes of which I had never felt before. This one was hard and hit like an atom bomb. My pussy strains to bear down on enormous cock yet the muscles had nowhere to go, I was stretched to the max and already as tight I could be. My abdomen tightens, my pussy cramps around the toy, and I growl out my overwhelming agonizing rapture. "Grrrrraaaahhhhhh!"

"Keep it in. Don't pull it out." Robyn urges me.

"GNNNGH!" My tense flexing body quivers beneath the blanket. "FUUCK!"

As with the anal orgasm we discovered last month I once again experience a whole new facet of bliss. Never before had I cum simply from being entered. And never had an orgasm been so...violent. My pleasure hadn't been stoked and fired up and brought to blaze. This climax had been literally forced out of me by sheer overpowering pussy stretching girth.

When it is over I am panting and trembling like a bitch in heat. "Oh shit!" I could feel I wasn't far off from cumming again.

I hear the steady tone of Robyn's calming voice. "Good girl. Good girl." She says. "Okay, keep your eyes closed."

I nod. "They're closed."

"Just settle, relax, be still."

Using my training I start to breath deeply and attend to the out of control energies swirling through my body and spirit. It felt amazing and exhilarating bringing my disciplined mindfulness to bear during such an intense moment of primal sensation. I am able to tap into that same transcendence I feel when I hold a particularly challenging asana. Without meaning to I had, under Robyn's guidance, tapped into a fresh avenue of self awareness.

"Good, good." Robyn says in a soothing voice. "Now, keep your eyes closed. Listen to the wind. Do you hear it howling?"

"I hear it." I whisper.

"Howling, blowing, raging like an antarctic winter. Imagine Dylan listening to that same wind howling outside his room."

I could see him, I could hear the room, I could see the snow blowing outside his window. "Mmmm."

"He's thinking of you now. You know he is. He's missing you as much as you miss him."

"Yes. Dylan."

"Good, good girl. Now imagine he is there with you. He's come home for a visit. He's come home to see his beautiful wife."

"Mmmm." I could feel his weight on top of me, I could smell his cologne, I could hear his breathing.

"He's making love you. Do you feel him making love to you?"

"Yessss!" Without realizing it the cock had begun moving in and out of me. "Dylan, yesss!"

In my trance it is not rubber but flesh inside of me. A real cock. It is my husband's cock pushing 8...10...12 long thick inches inside of me. So deep that he taps my sensitive cervix as he bottoms out. He FILLS me like I've never been filled before. It felt so right. Soon there is no pain, no discomfort, only an all encompassing heaven as my man takes me.

"Dylan...ohhh Dylan!" He makes love to me with long slow even thrusts. Fucking me deeper and longer and better than he ever had before. He brings the woman out of me time and time and time again with his magnificent manhood. "Ohhhhh Dylannn!

At some point I am dimly aware of a beeping followed by a whispered. "Good night. See you tomorrow."

The wind rattles the house as my beloved Dylan continues to rock my world. We make sweet love well into the night.

***

I could hear the distant pops and booms of the 4th of July fireworks but I am home as always primed and ready for fireworks of my own.

"Come on." I whine playfully. "Please!"

Robyn scowls. "Stop it. You should have asked on your birthday."

"I didn't think of it then." I pout. "Pleeease!"

"You'll laugh. You'll make fun of them."

"No I won't!" I slap my own titties. "Look at these, they're barely mosquito bites. As if I can talk." This makes her laugh. "Come on, I'm tired of doing everything all alone. Let me at least see your boobs." I knew she had body image issues and this put her on edge but I really wanted to see them.

She grimaces and shifts uncomfortably in her chair. "You swear you won't laugh?"

I cross my heart and say solemnly. "I swear."

She lets out a long breath. "Fine."

"Yay!"

"IF...if you can get to the white line."

"Oh man! Come on!"

"You heard me." She teases. "You want to see my tits don't you?"

I let out a huff. "Fine, I'll try."

"How's the plug?"

"Good. Getting used to it." The plug that came with this month's package, P4 as it was labeled, was different than the others. Not only was it longer with a wider plug but the shaft was far thicker as well. She called it a pussy plug and like the butt plugs I had to have it in for prolonged periods. It was in now and I felt pleasantly stuffed.

Picking up the new bright pink two foot long rubber double sided dong, D6, like a sword I wobble it left and right a few times. There were two lines drawn around it. A black one at the center point and a white one half way up one side. I had already had it in me up to the black line, a foot in, but Robyn kept urging me to take it to the white line, 18 inches of rubber dick up my pooper!

I turn sideway to give Robyn a profile view and bend forward on my hands and knees. I slap a glob of lube on my asshole and work it in with three fingers.

Taking the long snakey toy in my hand I press it into my back door. It slipped right in. The first foot is no trouble at all. Holding it there I fuck myself with for a bit just to warm up to the feel of it. My thumb rings the toy just on the other side of the white line so I knew when to stop.

Robyn laughs. "It looks like you have a tail." I giggle with her.

Taking a deep breath I ready myself for that strange and totally unique feeling of a foreign object burrowing into my bowels far deeper than any man might ever go. The beads went in almost this deep but the tip of that was so slender and supple, this was whole other challenge. I breath in...then breath out and push the dildo deeper. I pause and adjust. Breath in...breath out and another inch sinks into my ass. In...out...and an inch deeper. A shiver runs through me.

"Oh Jesus!"

"Did you cum?"

I nod. "Just a little one. Whooo! Fuck it's deep." Rivulets of pussy juice run down my inner thighs, streaming out from around the flared base of the pussy plug.

"You can do it baby, I know you can."

I look at Robyn and see the approval in her eyes. Biting down on my bottom lip I nod. I was almost there now.

"Mmmmm...mmmmmmm...GNNNNGHH!" I push the final few inches and the conical head of the toy pushes into parts unknown. "OH MY FUCKING...GGAAHHHHHH!"

My legs and supporting arm quake as my torso arches up and I throw my head back as a whopper of an anal orgasm sends its warm throbbing waves out from my anus right out through to the tips of my toes and fingers.

"Good girl!" Robyn cheers. "Oh my goodness! I thought that would take most of the month! Wow!"

Her praise makes my orgasm all the sweeter.

As I drift down the other side of my high I pull the toy back a couple of inches but continue to work my hole. My time wasn't even close to finished. I hear the wet slurping sounds as the slick toy fucks my booty. I turn my head back to look at the camera.

"You owe me dem titties!" I say in victory.

All at once Robyn's confidence evaporates. Despite the face I was here with a plug in my poon and a foot and half of rubber up my bung hole she was bashful to show her breasts. It was actually quite adorable.

"Come on." I say kindly. "Please."

She sighs and nods. "A deal's a deal." Setting down her mug she shifts her shoulders as if she were about to lift something heavy. She closes her eyes, takes three deep breaths, and lifts the bottom of her sweater up over her face. She was not wearing a bra and for and instant I see her breasts. They weren't round, they weren't perfect, they sagged a little, her nipples were large and brown, and they were even a bit uneven. Before I could really take a good look the sweater was back down again. Robyn had a rosy blush across her cheeks and nose which really suited her. "There, happy now."

"Aw, I barely got to see!"

"But you saw."

I pause my thrusting hand and look at her with pleading eyes. "Please?"

Her shoulders slump and she lets out an exasperated sigh. Pulling the sweater back up she bunches it up just under her neck and gives me a good long look.

I smile. "They're wonderful."

"No they're not."

"Yes they are." I admire the heavy pair of imperfect breasts and feel so very privileged to see them. They were so beautiful. "I love them."

"You don't have to say that you know." Her eyes were focused down, too embarrassed to look at me.

"I know." I start my hand up again to fuck my ass. "Look at me Robyn."

Her eyes rise to meet the camera.

"They are beautiful. Absolutely lovely." She was lost for words. I shoot her an impish wink. "If you were here I'd suck them."

Back comes the blush as she sputters and drops her sweater to cover herself.

I titter and tease. "I would! I'd suck dem big titties..."

"Stop."

I start making sucky noises. "Num, num, num, num!"

"I said stop it!" I could hear real anger in her voice. "You said you wouldn't tease!"

"Robyn..."

"We're done." I could see her moving her mouse to end the call.

"But the timer hasn't..."

"Thank you. See you..." She was signing off.

"NO!"

She pauses.

"We stick to the schedule." I throw her words back at her. "No matter what."

I grumble and clenches her jaw. Sitting back stiffly she crosses her arms and waits for the time to end.

The mood spoiled I go through the motions, my focus was on Robyn.

"I wasn't joking." I say softly, carefully. "I think you're...a beautiful woman Robyn." She doesn't say anything. "Robyn..."

"You're being a bad girl."

I flinch at the cruel words, being called a bad girl truly meant something coming from her. "Don't say that."

"It's not nice to tease someone. Not everyone can be Little Miss..."

"Please don't say that."

She stops and stares hard at me. Just then the timer beeps.

I pull the toy from my ass and hurry to the screen. "Thank you. Thank you for showing me. I had fun tonight."

She looks at my up close face for long tense minute before speaking. "I'm sorry I got angry. You're a good girl."

I let out a sigh of relief, the tension melts from my body.

"Thank you Missy. See you tomorrow." She pauses a moment for a reply.

I blow a kiss to the camera. "See you tomorrow."

***

It is the first week of August and we were in the middle of a scorching heat wave. I loved the heat but even I had been forced to get the air conditioning going.

I am home on a day off listening to some tunes and tidying up the bedroom. Despite regularly doing the laundry my bedroom had developed a sweat, sex and lube tinged funk. I spent so long in this room every evening the aroma of our sessions had permeated the walls and furniture. I'd have to give this place a good deep cleaning before Dylan returned.

It had been 6 months since my sessions with Robyn had begun and I had never felt more in tune with my body and sensuality. The nightly challenges helped cultivate a deeper fully understanding of my being. I had experienced breakthroughs in my yoga practice both physically and mentally. And holy mother of God was I feeling great sexually. I don't think it an exageration that I had cum more often and in more ways in the past half year than I had the previous 5! People noticed it too. They said I looked relaxed, at peace, and had a certain glow about me.

For all that however it was clear things were changing in other ways as well.

This was brought into sharp focus as on the first Robyn had me try to hold D1, the 5 and a half incher, in my pussy unsupported just as I had on that very first day. I put it in as I had then and squeezed my muscles are tight as they would go. As I brought my hands up to my head and stood with my legs spread, try as I might, I could not stop the toy from slowly sliding out of me and dropping to the floor. I tried a few times. I could slow it down but I just could not hold it inside of me, something I had done 6 months ago by barely trying. I realized it would take some time to recover from this once it was all over, I had no idea what I would tell my husband. I would have to find a way to cut him off for a while while I recouped and I knew that would not be easy after a year apart.

This month's package had been a single item, D7, an inflatable dildo. I didn't even know such things existed but it was an experience and a half. It went in easy but then you could start to pump it up, slowly but steadily stretching me out a tiny bit on each squeeze of the bulb. It was...intense. With Robyn's encouragement I was pumping it up just tad more each session.

Robyn and I were getting along great. It was weird but she was honestly my best friend. It had become so much easier once I just accepted my fate. I really had been awful to her all through school and she was such a shy and sensitive woman, I would happy once we were square and we could interact without that unpleasantness hanging over us.

1...34567...9