The Wreckoning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My friend Debbie swore by glass toys though I had never tried them myself. I wondered what it would feel like. Reaching into the box I lift it out, it was heavy.

"Nice huh?" Robyn asks.

"Uh...yeah. It's pretty." I say as I twist it around to get a full look at it. "It's, um, big."

"You think so?" She asks with genuine curiosity.

"You don't?"

"Bigger than Dylan then, huh?" She smirks. "I never knew Dylan had a little pecker."

I prickle at that, my wifely pride wanting to protect my man's honor. "I never said that!"

"Dylan's cock is that big then?"

My cheeks burn. "I never said that."

Her tone lowers as she asks me flat out. "Is the dildo bigger than Dylan? Answer me."

"Fuck." I sigh. "Yes, okay? Yes. Longer anyway." This was a partial lie as I knew it was at least as thick as my husband, and probably even a bit more.

"How much longer?"

"Robyn..." I start, but I knew there was no point arguing with her. "I don't know. Like an inch maybe."

"Ha ha ha!" She laughs at my husband as I stew in my anger. She seems to sense my ire and laughs some more. "Have you ever had a glass toy before?"

"No."

She smiles warmly. "Don't worry. They are so smooth, they glide so easy. It won't be a problem, even if you are used to smaller."

I look to the box desperate to change the subject. "New webcam."

"I want to see you better." She says. I know I shouldn't be but I was mildly flattered by that. "It's got a better mic on it too. You can set it up for tomorrow's session.

"Sure."

I pick up the schedule and look at it again. As with last month the entries gradually increased in length and difficulty. Starting from 15 minutes tonight, mercifully half the duration of the final days of last month, but steadily increasing day by day. I knew most of the simple code now. The D's were the dildos, F was for fingers, P1 was the plug, P by itself meant pussy, and A meant ass. Tonight was a simple "D2-P, 15 minutes" but it escalated to "D2-P, D1-A, 45 minutes" at the end of the month. Jesus Christ, that would be grueling session! Though as a yoga instructor I respected that I would be given time to build up to it.

"Let's get started." She says.

"Wait, can't I give it a quick wash first?"

"Nope. I want to see it inside of you right now."

"Robyn."

"10...9...8..."

I glower at her. She knew how much I hated the countdown. I quickly lube up the super smooth pyrex glass and smear a bit onto my sex then assume the leg spread position facing the laptop.

"...7...6...5..."

"I'm going, I'm going." The size didn't worry me. I'd had bigger in my time, my ex-boyfriend Luis was well hung. But it had been 4 and half years, since that fateful night of the video, since I'd had anything larger than Dylan's 6 incher, and I wanted time to warm up to it.

"...4...3...2..."

"Fuck." I mutter. I slide the conical tip up and down my slit a few times then plunge it in with a firm push.

"Oh!" I gasp in surprise as the cool super slick toy slides right inside. Even my smooth plastic vibrator seemed grippy compared this! I was not prepared to feel all 7 inches so quickly and now that it was in there wasn't any doubt that it had Dylan beat a bit on girth as well. I freeze a moment and jerk at the sensation of the cold slippery glass filling my pussy. "Oh! Woah!"

My reaction elicits a giggle from Robyn. "I guess that extra inch makes a difference."

I hated to admit it but she wasn't wrong. The flared tip of the toy was filling a space I hadn't been touched in a long time. While I was perfectly satisfied with Dylan there were nights I craved just a little bit more.

"It's just...different." I say. "Whooooo." I let out a centering breath and force myself to adapt. "It's cold."

"It'll warm up soon." She says. "Okay, get going."

I nod obediently. Gripping it around the base I start to gingerly work the clear cock in and out. The little raised knobs felt incredible as they slid through my tight gripping tunnel, the slick glass gliding like butter yet filling me oh so nicely. I now understood why Debbie was so hooked on this material.

Swallowing hard I close my eyes. Since Valentines Day I had developed a mental technique that allowed me to feel and guide my sexual energies in ways that allowed me to delay release. I couldn't stop it from feeling good, and I couldn't stop myself from being aroused by the audience and the vision of my masked figure in the mirror, but with enough concentration I could redirect those tantric forces until I could deal with them properly.

The last thing I wanted was to give Robyn the satisfaction of seeing me climax on one of her toys. Being so powerless against her I had to take my victories where I could find them.

I try to shallow the strokes but Robyn catches me. "Nuh uh uh, all the way in you cheater. Don't make me restart the clock." She warns. "I want it good and deep. Right in there where little Dylan can't get."

I let out a hissing breath through my nose and sink it deep once more. "Ohhh." I whisper, trying to keep it below the level the microphone could pick up. Tonight would be a test for my techniques as this new toy felt very, very, nice. Feeling nicer by the second too. My body was coming alive to the deep filling sensations. I'd make it through tonight but I realized I would need to adapt if I was going to make it through the month without cumming.

In and out, in and out, the glossy bumpy toy glides so easily. Each time filling me up so good.

I had never been more relieved to hear that familiar beep, beep, beep, of the timer.

"Thank you. See you tomorrow." Robyn signs off in that abrupt manner of hers.

I pause a moment...laying there breathing heavy and filled with pent up passion...then continue on without her. A few short minutes later I am bucking and moaning through the best orgasm I'd had in a long time.

***

The 17th of March, St Patrick's day, and I am in my room alone while all of my friends were out partying the night away. The schedule of Robyn's was playing havoc with my social life. My masturbation sessions happened right in the prime time of the evening. I was constantly having to turn down invitations and friends were asking why I was becoming such a homebody. I made up excuses as best I could but it was clear as day that I was retreating into the life of a hermit.

No matter how I tried to explain it Robyn would not bend. Seemingly she had no social life of her own and saw no reason why I should have one. I begged her to move the times or let me earn my way to some free time but the damned schedule was sacrosanct as far as she was concerned.

A few days ago I had finally embraced my fate and told my friends and family that I was taking advantage of Dylan's absence to go on a journey of personal discovery that required long hours of solitary contemplation. Most of them looked at me funny but they accepted it. I was the "flaky" yoga type after all. It relieved the questions but I was none to pleased with it.

While my social life was falling to pieces something else was happening as well.

I don't know if it was just that I was missing Dylan, or if my tantric delaying techniques were having side effects, or if it was the nightly playtime whether I was in the mood or not, or all of the above, but my libido lately had been soaring to all new heights. I found myself horny almost all the time. Even in yoga class, which was usually a sanctuary for outside thoughts, I began ogling and admiring my students and becoming more than a little aroused.

I was so randy that I had been forced to start taking little sessions for myself before our main sessions just to release some tension. I was as committed as ever to never cumming for my blackmailer. Unfortunately today a post workout supper went late and I'd barely made it home on time. It would be a tough one tonight.

It is 9 pm exactly and I am listening to the ring impatiently waiting for No-Life-Robyn to pick up.

She answers. "Hey Missy. Happy St Patty's Day!" She, unsurprisingly, had a green sweater on today.

"Hey." I say back, trying my best to hide my sour mood. "I almost didn't make it today."

"Oh, that would have been a shame. Good thing you did." She rubs her chin. "Do you think Dylan would jerk off to the video? Or would it hurt too much?"

I ignore her prod, though it pissed me off. "Robyn, I need some flexibility."

"No." She states emphatically.

"Be reasonable."

"No."

"Robyn!"

"Missy!" She snaps right back. "You know the conditions. You're mine for a year. You have to get over that."

I let out a huff and grit my teeth. "Yep, fine, yep."

"You're angry."

"Nope, I'm fine." I say curtly. "Shall we get started?"

She chuckles. "Okay, go ahead."

Tonight was D2-P, P-A, 30 minutes. If I wasn't in such tip top shape these sessions would be brutal, they were like a whole extra workout every day, but I had the strength and stamina to manage.

I spread out the thick towel I brought to protect the bedspread beneath me and slather a dollop of the anal lube onto the plug. I pop the small toy into butthole no problem at all. Next I slick up the glass dildo place it like a tower in the center of the towel. Kneeling over it I lower myself down onto it. I feel that now familiar sensation of cool smooth fullness enter me, the fullness accentuated even more by the plug in my ass. With my right hand holding the base still and my left hand gripping the blankets out in front of me I start to ride the toy.

No-Life-Robyn sips from her stupid mug and watches me with ugly fucking face. I was glad I was angry tonight. It felt good to be angry. Righteous. With anger on my side I knew I could hold out.

I ride for quite some time, just steadily rising and falling on the 7 inches of pyrex glass, and keep my disciplined mind focused on my physical and mental energies. I just...wished this didn't feel so fucking good.

I'm not sure how long I'd been at it, quite a while, when Robyn speaks.

"Faster please."

I glare daggers at the fancy new webcam, I knew she'd be seeing the poisonous gaze in perfect detail. Gripping the covers harder I gradually increase my pace.

"I said faster please." She pokes.

"I am going faster."

"Faster please."

I growl under my breath and increase a bit more.

"Faster please." She says. "I want to see those little titties jiggle."

"You fucking..." My teeth nearly shatter I am biting down so hard.

"Faster please."

"Okay! Fuck!" Grounding myself like only a yogi can on my knees, feet, and single hand I almost double my speed. My hips moving up and down in long swift powerful movements.

"That's better!" She smiles. "Good girl."

Seeing her grinning face something inside me snaps.

"Is that what you want? Huh? You fucking bitch! You fucking like this you sick fuck?" I slam down on the pussy filling glass again and again and again, for the first time in our sessions the bed starts to make a rhythmic squeaking sound. "You fucking like that huh? You no life piece of shit!"

"Oh my!" She acts surprised. "Such language Missy!"

"You mother fucking..." I shake my head and try to force myself ignore her. Going at this pace I desperately needed recenter my mind and spirit before...

"Don't slow down." Her voice breaks my focus. "I see you slowing down."

"Rrrmm." I struggle to keep the same hard driving rhythm as I simultaneously attempt to regain control of my swirling energies. I just needed...a second...

"Don't stop! Keep going."

"Uhhh...uhhhh...mmmmmm..." The sounds come unbidden from my open lips. Oh my god, this was feeling so good!

"Oh yeah, moan for me baby."

"Shut up!" I gasp. "Mmmm. Shut up, shut up, shut up! MMMMM!"

The springs keep squeaking as I keep riding hard and deep.

"Are you going to cum? Are you finally going to cum for me?"

"NO!" My motions falter. "Fuck you!"

"Don't slow down, don't you dare slow down."

I start up again holding the cresting wave back with everything I had. The time had to be close...I just had to hold out.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh!" I grunt on each poon filling down thrust and those little knobs working their magic. The plug in my ass just adding that little bit extra. "Uh, uh, uh, uh!"

"Yeah! Ride it! Come on Miss Perfect! Cum for me!"

"Uhhhh...no! Noooooooo!" All of my tricks and techniques are powerless to stop it, the pressure is irresistible. Like a bursting dam I feel it forcing through my resistance one small leak at a time before it bursts through in one mighty surge. "Ohhhhhh! OHHHHHHH GOD!!"

I impale myself on the toy one last time and, in perfect frame for the camera, my body heaves and shakes through the powerful and shameful orgasm of my life.

"OHHHHHHH!!"

My legs snap together and my pussy clenches down around the smooth glass as my body rocks to the waves of pleasure. Robyn watches me through her monitor smiling from ear to ear. Triumphant.

My body quakes with bliss for what seems like an eternity before I at last collapse down onto the bed a sweaty trembling puddle of flesh. She made me cum. I'd never felt lower in all my years. Plain old No-Life-Robyn just made me cum.

"That's my girl." Robyn says proudly. "Ohh, you came so good for me."

"...uhhhhhh..." I whimper in abject defeat.

Just then I hear the beep, beep, beep of the timer before it is turned off.

"You put on a good show tonight." Robyn says. "I'm very proud of you."

"Fuck you." I say feebly through my heavy panting. "Fuck you."

"Thank you. See you tomorrow."

***

The 1st of April and Spring was in the air. The snow had mostly thawed and people's moods were brightening with the warmer weather. I wish I could have shared their joy. I walked around that day in a haze, barely able to manage to concentrate long enough to guide my classes.

I was exhausted and sore, my ass especially, from last night's marathon session but it was more than that. Something had changed in me since St Patrick's Day. The forced orgasm changed everything. Weirdly I believed that I had somehow betrayed my husband in a more significant way by cumming for her, as if what I had done before that barely counted. I was a broken woman. I thought I could resist her. I thought I could keep some part of me from her. But that night she showed me just how futile my resistance had been. In less than two months Robyn had brought me to heel with barely even trying. I stopped fighting it and had orgasmed every session since.

From the outside my life was the same. Work, home, work, home. The invitations to do things had dried up as my friends were tired of hearing no for an answer. That made it easier. I talked to Dylan regularly, at least 5 times per week, and he could tell something was wrong but chalked it up to me missing him. How I wished I had him here. Even if he couldn't save me from this at least he could hold me when it was over.

I get home that day and as I pull in I'm surprised to see not a package but a square envelope instead waiting for me on my welcome mat. I feel the flutter of hope reignite in my cold gray heart. Maybe it was over! Maybe she'd brought me low enough that her mission was accomplished. I bring it into the house, open it, and read the paper inside.

"April Fool. Package is on the back step."

I let out a humorless laugh and mutter under my breath. "Ya got me Robyn."

9 pm and I am waiting on my bed with the parcel beside me just like last month. I make the call and it is soon answered.

"Hey Missy."

"Hey Robyn. Good prank."

"Ha! Not really but thank you."

I begin to open the package without being asked. She watches me with piqued interest.

I set the schedule aside without looking for the time being. The box was filled to the brim this month leaving no room for the packing paper. The contents were: a body wax kit, a heavy duty looking Hitachi Wand, a medium sized butt plug, and a new dildo. D3 was silicone, like the first dildo, but way larger. It had to be 8 inches long with a prodigious girth I couldn't even get my fingers around. It was a deep mahogany brown and exquisitely detailed with veins and everything. I suspected it was one of those toys made from a porn star's mold. I couldn't be sure as it had been too long but I believed the fake cock even had Luis beat.

"Why so big?" I ask.

"Don't worry, you'll love it." She then chuckles. "I saw you on the tape with Luis. I know you can handle it."

I simply nod. "The wax?"

"Yeah, starting tomorrow I want that pussy bald for the rest of the year."

Again I nod, my shoulders slump and my head bows. There was no point in talking about it. My role was to obey.

There is a moment of quiet and then. "Hey, are you okay Missy?"

I shake my head. "No, of course I'm not. I just want this to end Robyn."

Another long silent moment. "I know. Back in high school I wanted it to end so many times. I almost made it end too. It's terrible having another person humiliate you and there's nothing you can do to stop them. I understand, I really do. You truly can't know what you did to me."

I look up at the camera and beseech her. "I'm sorry for what I did. I never meant to hurt you, not really."

She raises a hand to stop me there. "Missy, baby, look me in the eyes." I scooch closer to the screen and stare at the brown eyes looking back at me. "This is happening, okay?"

I wipe a tear from my eye and nod. "Okay."

"We just stick to the schedule and we get through this year. I promise you when it is over it is over. We will be level. I realize you can't understand but...I have to do this. I've been planning this a long time and I'm not about to go soft now. The ledger must be balanced between you and I." She leans in very close to her camera and speaks with genuine compassion. "You're doing so good thus far. Far better than I expected. Come on Missy, we can do this."

I swallow, I sniffle, and I nod. "Okay. I'm sorry. I'm emotional today."

She smiles. "Don't be sorry. I get it." She leans back in her chair again. "Hey, did you look at the schedule?"

I look over to it and pick it up. Unfolding it I scan the month. There were some interesting differences this month but the first thing that leaps out at me was the Fridays. Not only were they only one session they were scheduled an hour earlier. It would mean I would have to hurry home from work but it also meant I had the rest of the night free!

"Fridays!" I peep, not believing my eyes.

"I told you if you were a good girl..."

"Oh thank you!" I hop up and down on the bed. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

She laughs. "Hey, we got a quick one today. Or at least I think it will be. Shall we get started?"

"Yeah. Sure." I say in a much better mood. I look at the calendar entry for the 1st. W-O. "W, O?" I ask.

She waits while I figure it out.

I look to package. "W...wand. W is wand. And O..." The light goes off. "Ah! Gotcha. Wand until orgasm."

"That's my clever girl."

"I just have to climax?"

"That's it. Won't be hard with that baby, trust me."

"No dildos or plugs or fingers?"

"Not tonight."

"Hmm." I smile. I pull the wand vibrator out from the box.

"I got you the corded one. They're more powerful. The cord is long so you should have an outlet close enough."

"I do." I tell her. I move around to plug the toy in at the outlet behind my nightstand. Crawling back up onto the bed I pick up the big white instrument and click it onto its lowest setting. A deep powerful hummmmm fills the air and numbs my hand. This made my little battery powered vibrator seem pathetic in comparison, like comparing a 747 to a crop duster. This was a serious piece of hardware. "Oh wow!"

"I know, right?"

I lay on my side facing the computer. With trepidation I slowly bring the big vibrating softball sized head of it down between my legs. I spread my thighs and press it against my crotch centered on the clit. Tingles immediately dance up and down my body.

123456...9