The Wreckoning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grimbous
grimbous
1,037 Followers

At one point I sense a change come over. For a moment I see the old Robyn. Crazy and vindictive and slightly dangerous. Pinning my shoulders down hard into the cushions and causing my neck to crank forward her thrust become almost violent in their intent. All at once she pulls out completely, a sucking sloppy hollow schhhlop accompanies, leaving me feel empty. My insides a vacuous void. The absence was too much too fast.

"Nooooo!" I beg. "Put it back in!"

She rams it with a wet squelch back inside, grinding in hard even as it bottoms out, and lets me feel it's full glory.

"Ohhhhh yessss!"

Schhhlop! Out it goes again.

"Noooooo!"

BAM! Right to the hilt.

"AHHHHH!"

She starts fucking me again as hard as she could with a fire in her eyes.

"Can Dylan fuck you like this? Hmm?"

I didn't want to answer but I hadn't the presence of mind for deception. I couldn't help myself as she literally fucked the truth right out of me. "No." I peep. "No!"

"Has anyone ever fucked you like this?"

"Nooo!"

"Can Dylan make you cum like this?"

"Mmmmm! Noooo!"

"Whose cock do you like better Missy?"

"Ohhhhhhh fuuuck! Yours Robyn! Yours, yours, yours!" My exhausted flesh trembles with yet another world class O. "OHHHH!"

I see the glint of jealousy fueled glee in her beautiful brown eyes as she slams into me mercilessly.

"No man could ever fuck you like I can Missy."

"OHHHHH!"

"Dylan's sad little dick doesn't deserve a real woman's pussy like yours."

"OHHHHH! FUUCK!"

Her voluptuous jiggling body ripples from our clapping collisions and glistens with sweat as she hammers her 13 thick inches balls deep with ruthless efficiency. Men tended to hold themselves back, as if I were a fragile thing and might break. But Robyn fucks me like I she knew I could be fucked. She is huffing and heaving with hard open mouthed breaths, sweat pouring off her, as she tests her physical limits.

I...simply...could...not...stop...cumming!

"OHHOHHOHHHHH!!"

"I FUCKING OWN THIS CUNT!"

"AHHHHHH! YESSSS!!"

Slop! Slop! Slop! Slop! She pounds my loose poon like a machine.

Too much! Too much! TOO MUCH!

"AHHHH!!"

I'd had all I could take. I place my feet against her hips and push. PLOP! The gargantuan cock springs from my annihilated fuck hole sending a shower of my love honey up through the air before it splatters back down across my stomach and legs.

"Enough..." I pant. "...enough...stop...ohhh fuck...oh fuck." Aftershocks from my dozens of orgasms tremor through my sweaty physically drained body. Had we been fucking minutes? Hours? I honestly couldn't say. I had never been so completely and utterly exhausted in my life. And with that came a deep all encompassing transcendent bliss that went far beyond the physical realm.

Robyn's cock slaps down onto my belly. She leans forward and I welcome her weight as she lays on top of me to give me a deep kiss. Our lips part and her panting bathes my face in her hot breath. I gaze up at her like I might a goddess. Simply in awe of her.

She pets my sweat soaked hair lovingly. "Good girl. That's my good girl."

"Ohhh." I sigh weakly.

"I wasn't too much was I?" She asks softly as she leans back to kneeling and strokes her hands up and down my sweaty torso.

"Ohhh god." I was stil having trouble forming coherent thoughts as I continued to tremble with ecstatic joy.

She chuckles.

"I..." I swallow and wet my dry mouth. "I didn't mind most of it, I loved it, but...can you leave Dylan alone please?" I reach up and cup her breasts in my hands, gently massaging them I gaze up into her eyes. "I didn't like that part."

"Oh." She brushes my sweaty hair from my eyes. "Yes, of course. I'm sorry."

"It's okay."

"It won't happen again. Forgive me?"

"Of course." I giggle. I was way to drunk on my afterglow to have an ill feeling toward anybody.

"That's my girl. That's my good girl."

The warm fuzzies I am feeling weren't just coming from my well fucked pussy. I run my thumbs over her stiff nipples as I let out a contented hum. "Mmmmm, damn that felt good."

She smirks, a naughty twinkle in her eye. "I'm glad, but I'm not even close to finished with you yet."

"Ohhhhhh noooooo!"

Robyn fucks me, fists me, deep throats me, DPs me, uses the wand on me, and has me eat her out front and back until the sun comes up on the new year. She uses every toy and stuffs every hole. She is magnificent! When at last we could not go anymore we pass out in each other's arms and I sleep the best most restful sleep of my life, yet in my fevered erotic dreams our session carried on as if it never ended.

***

It is Groundhog Day. My husband's flight was due to arrive the day after tomorrow. He had left the Southern continent a few days ago and was currently in New Zealand.

I stand before the full length mirror staring at myself without a stitch of clothes on. From the waist up all seemed normal. Tight body, cute little tits, I am still the perky petite Nat of old. My thighs and calves as well were still shapely and fit. But in between...ruination.

My pussy lips were now long hanging meat flaps, reminiscent to the empty sleeve of my bathrobe. These dark rubbery beef curtains ran along either side of a cavernous gaping gash. I swore if I stood outside on a windy day I would hoot like an empty bottle. My ass wasn't much better, it didn't hang open but the big puffy sphincter opened wide to a feather's touch. My farts hadn't made a sound for months now. Dylan might find a bit more traction there, but not much.

I slip little D1 into my wrecked cunt as I had in August and last February. It goes in without even touching the sides. Even trying to tighten around it I cannot feel its 5 and a half slender inches. I do my best to bear down but as I let it go to put my hands to my head it falls straight to the floor with a thump. My pussy hadn't even slowed it down. My "wreckoning" was complete.

I look down at the dildo at my feet knowing full well it was only slightly smaller than my husband. What I had let happen to my body was far worse a crime to my spouse than anything the video could have done. As had been Robyn's original intention I was well and truly ruined for any real man. It wasn't simply the size of the toys but the mileage I'd put on with them. Last night alone we'd gone at it for two solid hours.

And the craziest thing of all? I felt so god damned proud of myself. This obscene transformation had been hard won through hundreds of hours of humiliation, pain, and pleasures beyond my previous fantasies. I was of course worried about Dylan's inevitable reaction yet I could not bring myself to regret any of it. I had never felt more beautiful.

Some part of me hoped Dylan would be angry. That he would throw me down on the floor and use my gaping cunt and slack asshole and tell me what a whore I was. That he would invite all of his friends and brother over to fuck his ruined wife like the slut I was. He could invite every fucking guy from his whole fucking department over if he wanted. 30 or 40 men, old and young, fucking me in every hole. One after another after another. I knew I could take them all and beg for more. Bring over the university football team, the basketball team, both at once. Bring 'em all on! DP, double anal, double vaginal, whatever they wanted to do to me. Nothing frightened me anymore. Hell, I would welcome it.

The increase in my libido had never come down. I was utterly insatiable. My pussy permanently wet and ready to rock. I was forever sneaking off to rub one out. I'd fuck myself with bottles, brush handles, whatever I could find. The worse it got the better I felt, as if I was getting in touch with my true destiny.

Questions fill my mind.

Even if Dylan could somehow accept the new me would he be able to keep up? Would his male ego allow him to fist me and plug me full of fake phalluses that made his own manhood look like a toothpick? Would my incredible oral skills and willingness to do to be used and abused in anyway he wanted be enough to satisfy him? Could a straight laced man like Dylan appreciate having a wanton slut for a wife? If he stayed would he want me to try to return to the way I was? Was that even possible? Did I even want that?

Even if I could flick a switch and return my body to what it was a year ago my body and mind would remember the ecstasy of this year. I missed my husbands weight and scent and strong hands. I missed the way he could lift me and manhandle me and the way he looked as bust his nut on or in me. And while I hungered to pleasure his cock, truly longing for the taste of his seed, I knew the meager morsel could do nothing to pleasure me as I was now. It wasn't his fault, he simply hadn't the size or stamina to do anything beyond getting me warmed up.

And what of my heart? It belonged to two people now. Dylan was still number one but Robyn had carved out a piece all her own. More than any of my yoga masters she had challenged me and encouraged me and guided me on a journey of self discovery. It had started for all the wrong reasons yet I felt indebted to her for helping me get through this year and uncover hidden joys I never would have found on my own. I considered her a dear friend, a dear friend with benefits. How would she react to Dylan's return? How would he react to my former enemy being my new best friend? What would he do when he found out she was the one that changed me?

I had put these questions off all year long but my time for burying my head in the sand was quickly running out. One way or another all would be answered in the next few days.

***

"So that's everything?" Robyn asks looking down at the big cardboard box that sat on the floor between us. It was February 4th, a year to the day since our adventure together had begun.

I nod. "All but my mask. I earned that. Everything else though. From D1 all the way up to Goliath and everything in between. Calendars too. It's all there." I shift nervously as the awkward silence falls between us. "What are you going to do with it all? Most are too big for you."

She shrugs, her eyes refusing meet mine. "I thought...if you're ever in the mood..."

"Robyn."

"I know, I know. You need to talk to Dylan." Another silence. "He's going to hate me."

I couldn't even argue. "He's probably going to hate me more. But I love him Robyn, I have to try."

"I know. He's a lucky man. I'm going to miss you Missy."

"I'm going to miss you too."

"Ha! When we started this I told you that I'd never let you hurt me again. Little did I know."

My heart bleeds for her, I felt it too. "Aw babe."

"If it doesn't work out with Dylan..."

"I know."

The clock on the the ticks the seconds away as we stand quietly in the front hall of my house.

She clears her throat and swallows her emotions. Shifting the topic she asks. "How's the new assistant working out?"

"Fine." I reach out and take her hands in mine, I wasn't about to let her change the topic. I hold them tight. "Hey. We always knew this day was coming."

She nods and laughs, though there is no mirth in it. "I know." At last she looks up to meet my gaze. "What are you going to tell him?"

"The truth. I owe him that at least."

"You're a good woman Missy."

"Hm." I smile a bittersweet smile. "I don't know about that."

"I do." She brings my hand to her lips and kisses it slowly and tenderly. "Pixania saved her Princess in the end. I owe you everything."

I smile and stroke her cheek. I wanted to take her in my arms and kiss her one last time but I knew it would hurt too much to let go again.

"Before you go. The video. How? Who? I need to know."

Shame and guilt wash over her face as her head bows. "Oh god. Promise you won't hate me."

"I couldn't if I tried." I chuckle softly. "Trust me, I tried."

"Missy...everybody knew about the video. Most of our graduating class anyway. Jordan put it up on the internet a year after it happened." She sighs forlornly. "Dylan and Bobby did what they could to contain the damage but not before it was seen a few hundred times. They made everyone swear to keep their mouth shut, they even threatened Jordan with a lawsuit. It's been taken down since but...god, I'm sorry."

"Dylan...knew!?"

"He knew. He knew all along." She nods. "When I came to you a year ago it was on a hope and a prayer that he had protected you from it. I thought you'd know but I tried anyway. I couldn't believe it when it actually worked." She covers her eyes with her hand. "I tricked you. I'm so sorry."

I stand stunned. Dylan had known this whole time!? Why didn't he tell me? Why didn't anybody tell me? Had I just spoken to Dylan or anybody else none of this would have happened. I felt stupid, angry, foolish, and downright wretched. All of it directed only at myself. Most of all I felt ashamed of not trusting my husband to begin with. I was so sure that he would leave me if he saw that video but now I realized just how badly I'd misjudged his love for me. A mistake I would never make again if given the chance.

"What are you going to do?" She asks, wiping tears from the corners of her eyes.

"Throw myself at his feet and beg for forgiveness." I whisper. "What else can I do?"

"A blowjob."

I laugh despite myself, the quip breaking the tension in the house. "Robyn!"

"Just saying. It couldn't hurt."

I walk around the box and bring her into a big hug. Not the hug of a lover but of a good friend. She hugs me back. I finally let go and take in a deep fortifying breath. "I should get going. His flight's due in an hour."

"Hey, call me sometime." I say with a twinkle in my eye. "My Skype is always open."

"I will."

"And Robyn."

"Yeah?"

"Leave the box." I say. "He might throw me out on my ass, and I won't blame him if he did, but by god I'll give him a show to remember first. It's about time Dylan met Missy."

She nods, seeming to understand. "Very well. It's all yours." She hugs me again. "I love you."

"I know."

"Talk to you soon?"

"Definitely."

She steps back and straightens herself out. "Good luck." And with that Robyn turns and walks out of my house.

I stand in the empty hall and listen to her car start up and drive away. "I love you too."

I take the box up and place it proudly in the center of our bed. I look around the freshly cleaned room. The laptop was moved, the mirror back where it belonged, everything just as it had been one year ago today. Grabbing my keys and coat I head to my car to go meet my husband and discover what my future would bring.

The End

1...456789