The Wrestler Pt. 02

Story Info
Barb accepts her lust for her grandson.
3.1k words
4.58
15.5k
24

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/16/2023
Created 12/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
earlbrowder
earlbrowder
1,135 Followers

Barb spent the rest of the morning tidying up the house - - doing loads of wash that included sheets and underwear, dusting and vacuuming, wiping down the refrigerator. The whole while she tried to avoid thinking about the night before. Instead, she debated whether to head back to the college to watch her grandson, Kurt.

Too hot and musty, she finally decided, recalling the effect of all those wrestlers.

She texted Kurt to tell him her decision and he replied that it was okay. He needed to concentrate anyway.

She was napping in the afternoon when the phone rang. She reached for the device next to her bed.

"Good lord, Barb," a voice squawked into her ear.

It was Crystal, her hairdresser.

"Hi Crystal," she answered.

"Good lord," her hairdresser friend repeated. And then added with some alarm: "Did you get the purple stuff from Doctor Pam?"

Barb sat up. "I did," she replied.

"Holy moly," Crystal practically shouted. "Who's the lucky guy?"

Barb's eyebrow arched. "Lucky guy?"

Crystal guffawed. "Girlfriend, you know I been telling you all about my husband, the rooster." She paused. "That's all thanks to Doctor Pam's purple tincture."

Barb's eyes saucered wide. "You mean.... "

"Uh huh, girlfriend. That stuff is the real deal. Turns the libido up to eleven. Takes down all the speed limit signs."

"Oh my gosh," Barb answered.

"Soooooo....," Crystal drew out the vowel. "Who's the lucky guy?"

An image of Kurt, his eyes squeezed shut with pleasure, his muscles straining, a growl rumbling up his throat, shot across Barb's consciousness. Except, it wasn't Kurt with the libido past eleven. It was her. Her stomach dropped. Why would Doctor Pam give her the purple tincture? She recalled that the doctor had asked about her grandson visiting and then recommended the liquid. Why?

"Listen, Crystal," Barb whispered hoarsely into the phone. "I've got to go. We can talk later."

She tapped the phone. Could it be all the craziness last night was just the purple tincture? She shook her head and decided that she was done with Doctor Pam and, most certainly done with the stuff on her sink shelf. She should throw it in the trash.

While these thoughts were racing through her mind, she noticed that she'd missed some texts. She swiped the phone. It was Kurt announcing that he'd won his wrestling matches.

"Off to Semis!" His last text read with confetti exploding around the letters.

She tapped the phone with a fingernail.

"Congrats, champ!" She texted back.

Just as she was about to return the phone to her nightstand, another message pinged.

"Gonna celebrate with the guys. Don't worry about dinner."

Barb breathed a deep sigh of relief. If she laid off the tincture and made it through tomorrow morning, Kurt would be safely back at Southern State U. Her palms had become so sweaty that the phone almost slid out of her hand. She guided it back to the nightstand with both hands.

The rest of the afternoon,she paced the living room, peeking into the kitchen now and then at the vial of purple liquid. She knew she should pour it down the drain, but she kept remembering how it made her feel. Finally, she pulled it off the shelf and hid it in a dish cabinet. She heated up a can of soup and ate dinner in front of the TV. Around nine or ten, she clicked off the costume drama she'd been watching, changed into her nightie, and settled into bed.

- - -

She woke to a heavy body pressed on top of her and a pair of wet lips mashing themselves against her own.

"Kurt!" She mumbled. "Kurt."

"'S okay," he mumbled back. "'S okay, gran."

"Honey, honey...," she protested.

In response, Kurt leveraged his hips to open her thighs and slide between her legs. She felt the long, hard length of his cock pushing against her crotch.

"Honey.... " she practically shouted.

She tried to twist out from under her grandson, but he mistook her writhing for passion and chuckled. He took her wrists in his hands, mashed them together, and pinned her arms in one hand above her head. She struggled to move from beneath him, overwhelmed with confusion. Even as she writhed to slip from beneath Kurt's big, bulky body, the sense of helplessness, of surrender, felt so good. It urged her to wiggle faster and more insistently.

"Kurt," she repeated. "I don't...."

Her grandson's fat cock slipped out of his boxers and bounced against the thin nylon panties she'd worn to bed.

"Oh... " she gasped in surprise. "Oh my goodness...."

Kurt clamped her wrists together more firmly in his hand, and scrabbled at her crotch with his other hand. Somehow, his fingers managed to push her panties to one side. The tip of his cock kissed her bare pussy lips and her throat clenched..

"Honey...." Her voice rasped. "Please... honey."

Was it a protest or an invitation? She couldn't tell anymore, trapped under her grandson's strong body, gulping in his musky, manly scent, his hard cockhead rubbing against her damp, slick opening. Her nipples pricked and itched. She groaned.

Kurt responded with a savage thrust of his hips. His prick burrowed inside her and she gasped again. Somehow, without thinking, she raised her legs and rested them against Kurt's backside. He thrust again, splitting her wide open. She grunted and as Kurt started pumping in and out, Barb raised her bottom from the bed to meet his deeper and deeper, more vigorous thrusts.

Good god, a thought flashed through her head, he's going to skewer me like a roasted bird. She raised her head toward Kurt and his mouth fastened onto hers. Their tongues lashed together. The bedsprings screeched beneath them. As their bodies slammed together more furiously, the ancient bed knocked against the oak floor.

Barb twisted her head and shut her eyes. She focused everything on the knot of pleasure tightening across her groin. Kurt pushed his face into the bedsheets next to her and jackhammered away.

"Yes, darling, that's it...," she panted. "That's it, honey. That's it."

Kurt snorted and pounded away even more wildly.

Barb remembered as a child seeing footage of the blast at Los Alamos - - a blinding white light followed by gales of wind. That was the image her brain fastened onto as a burst of pleasure erupted across her whole body, from the roots of her hair to her toes. She shouted and Kurt yelped back. His frenetic pumping froze for a moment and his body tensed. His cock, stuffed inside her, twitched and jiggled. Warm liquid drooled across her thighs and she sighed from the bottom of her lungs. With a snort, Kurt collapsed on top of her. Barb arched her neck and dropped her exhausted legs to the bed.

- - - -

She woke the next morning with Kurt snoring next to her. His perfectly curved backside and thick thighs tempted her fingers. But, she resisted and crawled out of bed. Her muscles ached but her body was completely relaxed. She found her robe and shuffled off to the kitchen to make breakfast. Just before splitting a handful of eggs into the hot pan, she furtively reached into the kitchen cabinet.

The dropper of purple liquid filled her mouth with its familiar, sweet, flowery taste.

An hour later, Kurt strode into the kitchen in his tank top and boxers. He kissed her on the top of her head and patted her backside. She smiled.

"I have to get going, gran," he whispered into her ear. "But...."

His fingers found her right wrist and he guided her hand behind her back until it rested against the front of his underwear. She exhaled deeply and pressed her palm against the monster that drooped within his shorts.

"I'll be back on Thursday."

Barb sighed again as Kurt padded out of the kitchen. She turned the heat off under the eggs and bacon and slumped against the stove. A few minutes later, a car horn honked in the street. She heard Kurt pad across the living room. He shouted goodbye and the front door clicked shut.

Barb stumbled into the dining room and fell onto a chair. She wanted her grandson to stay, to cuddle next to her all day, to bathe her in his wide smile. But, she knew she needed to rest and think. The events of the weekend confounded her. She'd always loved Kurt and, maybe, as he grew taller and stronger, that love had been tinged with something else. She felt guilty but her love for him only felt stronger and deeper. She sipped her coffee in the pale morning light.

The next few days were the loneliest she'd ever known. She clung to her routine and reminded herself that she'd been living on her own for more than a decade. No matter how empty and quiet the house seemed, she knew each passing hour and day would help her get used to the solitude.

She was planning her day ahead when her phone rang on Wednesday morning.

"Hello, Barbara."

It was Doctor Pam.

"Hi, doctor," she answered.

She was sipping coffee and nibbling on toast at the kitchen table. Her eyes darted to the purple vial, now returned to the window sill above the sink.

"How are you?" The doctor asked.

"Good, very good."

The doctor paused. "And the new tincture? How's that working for you?"

"Fine," Barb answered, dropping her eyes to her coffee cup.

"Uh huh," the doctor continued "And your visit with your grandson?"

Barb's breath caught in her throat.

"Oh... yes...," she answered. An image of Kurt's naked body next to her in bed dashed through her memory. "That... well.... that went just fine."

"Better than expected?" The doctor asked.

"Uh huh... yes," Barb replied.

"Good," the doctor continued. "Will he be returning soon?"

Barb paused. That was an odd question.

"Yes. In fact, he's coming back tomorrow."

"Well," Doctor Pam said with satisfaction. "That's very good news." She paused. "You probably need to refill that purple tincture. Don't you?"

Barb blushed. "Well...," she started. "I guess it couldn't hurt."

"Very good," Doctor Pam answered. "No need to stop by. I'm going to have Jeff - - from the IGA - - deliver it to you. But...," she hesitated. "I'll want to see you for an appointment. After your grandson's visit. Is that okay?"

"Why, yes," Barb answered, tapping her finger against her coffee cup. "Of course."

The doctor said goodbye and ended the call.

Barb spread her hand on the tablecloth. What was going on with Doctor Pam? What did she know? Barb shook her head and got ready to start her errands. After she'd finished buying groceries and getting the car gassed and picking up some new bags for the vacuum cleaner, she parked in the driveway. A small package wrapped in brown paper waited for her on the front porch. She glanced around the front yard before snatching it up and sliding it into her grocery bag.

She slept fitfully that night. She was nervous all morning and fluttered around the house, rearranging pictures on the fireplace lintel and tidying up the guest room. A little after noon, a car pulled up outside and she froze in front of the oven, a baking mitt on her hand and her apron knotted around her waist. A car door slammed shut and heavy footsteps thumped on the front walk. Hurriedly, she pulled off the mitt and primped her hair. She was just untying the apron when the front door flew open. Footfalls thudded on the living room carpet and she looked up to see Kurt bound around the corner. He opened his arms and she sank into his hug.

"Hi, gran," he whispered, his breath warm and soft against her ear.

"Hello, honey," she replied, tightening her arms around his waist.

He pulled his cheek from hers and their eyes met. Silently, with gleaming eyes, they pushed their lips together. As their tongues met, Barb extricated her arms and twined them around her grandson's thick neck. She pulled her mouth harder against his and their kiss grew more passionate. Kurt mumbled with pleasure. He pulled his face from Barb's and she inhaled deeply.

"I missed you," she whispered in a throaty voice. "I missed you so much, honey."

Kurt smiled. "I missed you too, gran."

Their lips met again and their tongues danced together. Barb dropped her hands to Kurt's chest and her fingers clutched his t-shirt.

"Wait," Kurt murmured. "Hold on a second."

Barb pulled her mouth from his and gazed up at her grandson.

"What is it, honey?" She asked in a reedy voice.

"I want to enjoy every minute," Kurt answered. "I want to draw it out."

His hands rose to her shoulders. She frowned in confusion. Kurt's smile only grew brighter.

"Let's get some lunch," he said, squeezing her shoulders.

She thought she'd swoon beneath his strong grip. Instead, she nodded slowly. Kurt pecked her cheek.

"Let's go somewhere nice," he whispered, cupping her chin in his hand.

Barb blinked. The love and concern radiating from Kurt's eyes made her dizzy. She nodded again.

"Let me go change," he added, pecking her forehead with his lips and turning to leave the room.

Barb took a deep breath. Her body hummed with a low, comforting warmth. She smiled and sighed.

Fifteen minutes later, they met in the living room. Kurt had changed into slacks, a pair of loafers, and a sweater. He'd combed his hair and he looked amazing - - young, handsome, fresh. His eyes had widened when Barb walked into the room. She'd put on a dress she hadn't worn in years - - dark blue, with a sash at the waist, a neckline that hinted at her generous chest, and a pair of mules with heels.

"Wow, gran. You look incredible." Kurt grinned at her.

Feeling lighthearted and excited, Barb blushed and twirled. Kurt laughed and offered her his arm. He'd borrowed his roommate's car for the trip and he squired her down the sidewalk and into the passenger seat. They pulled up in front of D'Allessandro's - - an Italian restaurant a couple of miles out of town - - and Kurt draped an arm around her waist to lead her through the front doors.

They spent most of lunch just gazing and smiling at each other. Kurt fed her ice cream for dessert.

"I love you so much, honey," Barb murmured.

Kurt leaned across the table and their lips met. Sitting back with a sigh, Barb noticed the waitress ogling them from the entrance to the kitchen. She was a woman close to Barb's age and while Barb ducked her head, Kurt flashed the woman a big grin. The waitress smiled back and raised her hands together in a silent clap.

As they drove home, Barb nestled her head on Kurt's big shoulder. After their delicious meal and a glass of wine, the smell and feel of her grandson's big body next to her in the car made Barb feel both languorous and restless. She dropped a hand onto Kurt's meaty thigh and he kissed her on the top of her head. Soon, her hand was stroking his thigh. Kurt shifted in the driver's seat and spread his legs. Barb's hand found the inside of his thigh and she squeezed and massaged.

Kurt grunted and shifted his hips.

"Careful, gran," he said. "You're making it tough to focus on the driving."

She smiled and pushed her lips to his neck even as her hand climbed onto his lap. His big, hard cock strained against the front of his trousers. She kissed his neck and pushed her palm against his slacks. Kurt mumbled something. Barb wriggled against him and Kurt took a hand off the wheel to unzip his fly.

"Oh," Barb exclaimed. "Oh my."

Her hand dug through the opening and grasped Kurt's cock. It was stiff as a piece of lumber. With another breathy exclamation, she wrapped as much of her hand around it as she could.

"Whoaaaaa," Kurt sighed. "That feels so good, gran."

She pulled on his cock, stroking it gently and firmly up and down. Kurt's ground his hips back against the driver's seat. Barb's chest prickled and warmed and she panted softly. She kissed her way down Kurt's neck and dropped her head onto his lap. He groaned as she freed his big monster from his pants. She gazed at it - - smooth, bulging, pulsing. Without a word, she kissed it. Kurt groaned more deeply. Her hand wrapped tightly around his shaft, Barb pushed just the bulbous tip of her grandson's cock into her mouth. Kurt whooped a strangled cry of pleasure.

She'd only sucked cock a couple of times. Charlie had never been a big fan of anything sexual except for an occasional fast and furious coupling. The last decade of his life, he'd never even wanted to touch her. What a waste, she thought to herself as she licked and slurped at her grandson's cock. He tasted so good and, as Kurt's breathing increased and deepened, his excitement stoked her own eagerness. Her crotch grew hot and wet.

Barb felt the car make a sharp turn, her head buried in Kurt's lap. She suckled the tip of his cock and ran her hand across his big, droopy balls. He growled his appreciation.

A minute or two later, she heard the sound of gravel under car tires. His big hand descended onto her head and he ran his fingers through her hair. With a choked cry, Barb squeezed his cock and jammed as much of his beautiful, pulsing dick into her mouth as she could. She sucked and squeezed while Kurt's hand encouraged her.

He unbuckled his belt, raised his hips, and yanked his pants down. Groaning, he placed both hands on her head. Barb responded by bobbing up and down faster and faster, grunting and mewling with delight as his cock grew impossibly thicker and harder. Kurt gasped above her and released her hair. His cock twitched and she popped her head off it.

"Oh shit," Kurt nearly shouted, gripping the steering wheel in both hands. "Holy shit."

Barb squeezed him with both hands and felt his climax churning up his cock. She opened her mouth in surprise and a jet of warm, sticky liquid geysered past her face, spattering her cheeks. She hung on to him as he whipped his hips up and down, moaning and shaking as he showered the interior of the car.

When it was over, Barb rested her cheek on his bare thigh and Kurt ran his hand through her hair.

"Whoa," her ravishing grandson said in a choked, shaky voice. "That was incredible."

Barb smiled

They cleaned up as best they could - - she'd managed to stow a handkerchief in her purse - - and drove home in a daze. They stumbled to the front door, arms around each others' waists.

earlbrowder
earlbrowder
1,135 Followers