The Wrestler Pt. 03

Story Info
Barb and her grandson take a lust-filled vacation.
5.9k words
4.53
11.2k
20

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/16/2023
Created 12/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
earlbrowder
earlbrowder
1,136 Followers

It had been two months since Barb began her wicked affair with her grandson, Kurt. He'd lost in the second round of the statewide wrestling championship. But, thanks to his weekly trips to his grandmother's house, it hardly seemed to matter to him. All those weekends together had deepened and solidified their connection. It had also spurred them into more and more adventurous lovemaking.

More significantly for Barb, thanks to Kurt's love and to Doctor Pam's purple elixir, she'd discovered something fundamental about herself - - she was a sexual being. After a lifetime of thinking of sex as a sometimes pleasant, more often routine event, she'd discovered that sex could be a wild, amazing opportunity for pleasure and imagination.

She was reflecting on this as she left the parking lot of the mall halfway to Smithville. It was the only place that had a Victoria's Secret and it was far enough from home to guarantee discretion. She patted the glossy shopping bag next to her and licked her lips. Kurt would be home in just two days.

When she got home, she checked the mail. Along with the bills and the fliers, a big brown envelope sat in her mailbox. Once inside, she examined it. Her address was scrawled in blue ink across the front. No return address. Curious, she found a pair of scissors and carefully opened the envelope. A glossy color brochure slipped onto the dining room table.

"Hedonist V" the front of the brochure read in bright crimson letters surrounded by silhouettes of couples. She frowned and unfolded it. Among pictures of men and women in swimsuits and a few missing their swimsuits, paragraphs of text described an "all-adult vacation resort." Barb's frown deepened. Was this a joke from Crystal? As she pushed the brochure back into the envelope, the phone rang.

"Hello," Barb said, sliding the envelope out of view.

"Hi, Barbara." It was Doctor Pam. "How are you?"

"Great, thanks," Barb answered. Her eyes glanced across the Victoria's Secret bag she'd dropped onto the dining room table. "Really great."

She could almost hear Doctor Pam smile.

"I won't make this long," the other woman continued in her usual brusque way. "You should have received something in the mail." She paused. "A brochure."

Barb jerked her head from the phone in surprise and she dug the envelope free.

"I did," she answered. "It was quite a surprise."

"Yes," Doctor Pam said in a flat voice. "I'm sure it was. I've booked you a one week vacation."

"What?" Barb exclaimed.

"You've been such a good patient and.... You've made so much progress, I thought you deserved some thanks."

"But... " Barb was flustered. A week in Florida? At some weird resort?

"You leave on Saturday," Doctor Pam continued.

The envelope slid from Barb's fingers..

"Well...I... I... can't," she sputtered. "Kurt's coming this weekend. This is all... all so sudden."

Doctor Pam inhaled deeply. "I know, Barbara," she said. "But don't worry about Kurt. He's already there. In Florida."

Barb froze in confusion.

"Kurt... Florida?"

"That's right," Doctor Pam continued. "He's waiting for you. There. In Florida."

"But... " Barb spat out.

"Relax, Barbara," Doctor Pam said in her calm, measured voice. "I'll explain it all when you get back. For now, you just need to get prepared for your trip."

Barb sighed.

"I've arranged everything - - car to the airport, air flight, etc. etc. I want you to go and have a good time." Doctor Pam paused. "I want you and Kurt to have a good time."

"I... I... " Barb's head swam. Doctor Pam knew everything. "But... I... "

"Nine a.m., Saturday morning." Doctor Pam replied. "Be ready. And... do enjoy yourselves."

The phone clicked.

Barb felt dizzy. How did Doctor Pam know everything? Did she know everything? She plopped onto a chair and pulled the brochure from the envelope. Her eyes roamed slowly over the photographs. Sun. Sand. Bare skin. She gulped and tried to call Kurt but he didn't pick up.

"Kurt, honey," she said when his voicemail invited her. "Call me back, sweetie. I just had the strangest conversation. About Florida."

Kurt didn't call her until the next afternoon. He too had received an envelope - - with the same brochure and a plane ticket to Miami. He said he'd also been confused until Doctor Pam called him and explained everything. They'd just finished talking.

"But.. this is really a little weird, don't you think?" Barb asked.

Kurt chuckled.

"Maybe," he replied. "But a week in Florida sounds pretty good to me."

Over the next five minutes he reassured her that all would be well. And, he convinced her how much fun Florida would be. Especially if they enjoyed it together. By the time they hung up, Barb was even feeling a little excited to get on the airplane.

Two days later, Barb stepped into the warm, humid air of South Florida. The sun was bright, but she had packed her sunglasses. A tan-skinned man in a dark uniform stood outside the baggage claim holding a sign with her name on it. He closed the passenger door and the cool air-conditioning of the big Lincoln wicked the sweat off her forehead.

After a couple of minutes, Barb tapped on the plastic divider between herself and the driver. He slid the divider open.

"I'm sorry," Barb began. "I was supposed to meet someone here."

The man nodded. "I drive him down to Campo Bello this morning. He wait for you there, I think."

Barb sighed in relief and settled back into the plush seat. The flat Florida landscape scrolled by the highway until the driver exited and drove down a two-lane road. The car left behind subdivisions and strip malls and plunged deeper and deeper into the countryside. The driver pulled up in front of a big planked gateway with an iron-wrought "Campo Bello" sign hanging above the gates. A man in blue shorts and crisp white shirt emerged from a chair next to the gates. He and the driver consulted his clipboard and, with a wave, the guard opened the gate and the car advanced.

They pulled up in front of a nondescript, low-slung white building. The driver pulled Barb's bags from the trunk and opened her door. By the time her feet hit the graveled drive, a portly man had emerged from the building.

"Greetings, greetings," he hailed loudly as he approached. "Welcome to Campo Bello and Hedonist Five!" He waved his arm as he spoke.

Barb smiled and the man grabbed her bags.

"Welcome, Barbara," he continued. "We're so glad to have you. Kurt is waiting in the compound."

Feeling a wave of relief, Barb followed the man into the building. They stopped at a wide front desk and the man left her bags next to her as he scooted behind the counter.

"Just a few things to sign," he said merrily, wiping the sweat from his brow. "I'm sure you're eager to make yourself at home."

He flashed his eyes up and down her as his grin broadened into a leer. Barb smiled uncomfortably. She barely read the papers the man pushed forward to sign.

"Excellent," he repeated. "Now, let's get you situated."

A young hispanic man appeared from an office to the side of the counter. He was dressed in nothing but tight red shorts and a pair of sandals. Barb's eyes widened as they met his slim, smooth body. He smiled at her, revealing a set of bright white teeth.

"This is Eduardo," the fat man said. "Eddie, as we call him." Eddie hoisted Barb's bags. "He'll show you to your bungalow."

"Thank you," Barbara murmured as she followed Eddie out of the building.

She couldn't keep her eyes off the younger man's muscled ass and thighs as he led her forward. Sweat speckled his bare shoulders and back. She was about to ask Eddie a question when he pushed through a pair of swinging doors and Barb froze in surprise.

Couples and singles - - some young but most in their forties or fifties - - strolled by in various states of undress. One couple - - he with a big belly hanging over a furry groin and she with long, drooping breasts - - smiled and waved at her. Another, younger couple, both obviously very athletic, jogged by. A woman her own age wearing nothing but a wide-brimmed sun hat sipped on a drink as she strolled away from Barb.

Eddie continued on his way and Barb followed, goggling at the naked bodies that bounced, wobbled, and swung around her. She and Eddie followed a path between dense bushes until Eddie turned right. They stood in front of a small bungalow - - painted light red and topped by a thatched roof. Eddie dropped her bags and knocked on the door. He turned and smiled at her. Barb gulped and returned the smile.

Less than a minute later, the door of the bungalow opened to reveal Kurt, who wore only a wide smile.

"Gran," Kurt gushed. He pushed past Eddie to embrace Barb. "I thought you'd never get here."

They kissed and Kurt guided her past Eddie into the dimly lit bungalow. Behind her, she heard Eddie drop her bags and close the door.

"Whaddya think?" Kurt asked, sweeping his hand around the bungalow's living room.

"Well... I... I..."

Before she could answer, Kurt tugged her across the room and through a doorway. The bedroom was dominated by a huge bed below a slowly rotating ceiling fan. The satin sheets gleamed in the light that peeked through the blinds.

"Super luxury," Kurt said.

Barb nodded.

"Wait, wait... " Kurt exclaimed, gripping her arm gently and pulling her to the other side of the room. "Check this out."

He pushed open a door to reveal a big bathroom with a giant round tub. A pair of double doors were flung open on the other side of the tub.

"Very... errrr.. open...," Barb managed to say.

Kurt laughed. "I think this place is all about open."

She turned to him and her grandson swept her into his beefy arms. As he squeezed her, their lips met and they kissed passionately. Barb snaked her arms around Kurt's neck and pulled his mouth tighter to hers. She felt his big cock stirring against her sundress and with a brief moan, she ran her hands down his thick back and onto his round, firm ass. The heat, the humid air, the touch of Kurt's skin, his musky smell - - it all combined to spark a hunger deep in her belly. She squeezed Kurt's ass and he pulled his mouth from hers.

"Slow down, there, lady," he whispered. "We've got plenty of time for that." He pulled her hands to his bare chest. "Let's check out the resort first."

She frowned in disappointment and Kurt laughed.

"Come on, gran, you'll dig it."

He wrapped his hand around her wrist and nudged her around the bathtub and toward the double doors.

"Oh wait," he said, stopping. "You won't need all of this."

He pushed the straps of her dress over her shoulders and it slipped to the floor. Chuckling, he worked her bra off and warm air washed over Barb's breasts. After he had tugged off her panties and she was left with only the sandals on her feet, Kurt stepped back to admire her.

"I don't know," Barb whispered. "Walking around like this?"

Kurt smiled. "You're beautiful, gran," he answered in a deep husky voice. His cock bounced between his thighs as if in agreement.

He leaned down to kiss her and put her hand in his. They stepped forward together naked and Barb felt a strange thrill rush across her body. Here they were, she thought to herself, she and her lover, her grandson. Naked and free. She squeezed Kurt's hand and he pulled her along.

Outside, couples were doing vacation kinds of things - - playing badminton and croquet. Throwing frisbees. Lazing on the grass. The only difference was that they were all nude or almost nude. Barb glanced at the naked bodies around her, shifting her eyes quickly to the path they strolled along. The bodies came in all shapes and sizes - - toned and trim, big and flabby, short and tall, big breasts and tiny breasts, long and short cocks. They were all clearly enjoying themselves.

"This place is great for the all-over tan," she joked with Kurt.

He laughed and led them around a curve in the path. A big oval-shaped swimming pool full of sparkling water and plenty of naked people greeted them. As Kurt guided her around the pool, an older guy waved toward them. Kurt waved back and the man stood and made his way around the pool.

"Hiya, Kurt," the man said as he neared.

He was tall and skinny with a white goatee and long silver hair brushed back from his face.

"Hey, Bill," Kurt answered. "How ya doin'? This is Barb, my grandmother."

Bill grinned and rolled his eyes up and down Barb. Barb turned to gawk at Kurt. How could he be so indiscreet? Revealing their secret relationship. She was about to say something when Bill grabbed her hand.

"Enchante," he said, raising her hand to his lips. "Nice to meet you, Barb. Kurt told us all about you. And.... " Barb's gaze returned to Bill's weatherbeaten face. "He's no exaggerator."

Barb blushed. As the other man dropped her hand, a woman appeared at his side. She was obviously younger than Bill - - maybe in her mid-thirties - - with a plush, curvy body. Her tanned breasts rode high on her chest and her green eyes glowed. She grinned at Barb.

"Perfect timing, Sally," Bill said, dropping his arms across her shoulders. "Meet Barb, Kurt's lovely grandmother."

Barb could practically feel the other woman's eyes gobbling her up and her obvious hunger made Barb feel uncomfortable and restless. Her nipples prickled and a blush rose along her neck.

"Hello, Barb," the woman said in a husky voice. She wrapped her arms around Barb and hugged her tightly. "Welcome to Campo Bello."

Sally lingered in the embrace, her face close to Barb's.

"Thanks," Barb managed to stutter. "Thanks to both of you."

Sally pecked Barb on the cheek and returned to Bill's side. Barb noticed that the older man's cock had started to poke up from his crotch.

"Hey," Kurt interjected. "I was just about to show Gran the circle. You guys want to tag along?"

Bill and Sally nodded eagerly and fell in behind them as Kurt led Barb down a path that disappeared into the thick shrubs and trees. Barb breathed in the fresh air and sighed. She was nervous but she also felt wonderful - - to be out in the open in the Florida sun drinking in the tangy, fresh odors, her hand in Kurt's. She closed her eyes briefly and took a deeper breath. The tension and apprehension seemed to slide away from her.

When the two couples emerged from the shrubs and trees they stopped. A clearing spread out in front of them. It was carpeted in lush, carefully trimmed grass and a slew of naked bodies, glistening in the sun. Barb gasped. Couples were engaged in all kinds of sex - - some just twined together, others pumping and panting, some arranged head to toe, a few were fucking doggie, and others were sucking and kissing each other's bottom parts.

Barb's eyes were drawn like magnets to a trio almost at the center of the circular lawn. As a stout man with a hairy chest thrust himself between a pair of wobbly thighs, his partner's face was hidden beneath a woman squatting on top of her. The man and the woman were kissing each other above their partner. For such an active place, it was pretty quiet with a low moan here and a gasp and a muttered word there.

She glanced at Kurt, who stood beaming at the lawn full of bodies. His big cock had swelled between his thighs. When she glanced at Billy and Sally, she noticed that Bill's eyes were likewise glued to the circle, but Sally's eyes met hers and her mouth stretched into a leer. A little jolt shuddered across Barb's shoulders and she squeezed Kurt's hand.

"Honey," she whispered. "I think I need to freshen up... or something."

Kurt turned to her and his eyes blinked.

"Oh," he said. "Yeah. Of course. Wow." He squeezed her hand. "This must all be a bit of a surprise."

Barb nodded.

"Okay, guys," Kurt said to the other couple. "We'll catch you later."

They waved goodbye to each other and Barb and Kurt made their way back up the path. On the return trip, Barb felt less bashful and she let her eyes roam across all the naked flesh on display. By the time she and Kurt had passed through the double doors into their bungalow, a familiar feeling glowed deep within her. She tugged Kurt to a stop before they'd left the bathroom.

Pushing herself against his burly body, she wrapped both hands around his cock and squeezed. Kurt offered a grumble of pleasure and Barb pushed her lips onto her grandson's. While their tongues danced together, she tugged and yanked on the fleshy pipe in her hands. Kurt wrapped his arms around her shoulders and hugged her tight. She twisted her breasts against his chest and the friction between their sweat-slicked skin urged her hands faster and tighter. Kurt pumped his hips to meet her rhythmic pumping. He slipped his hands between their bodies and clutched her breasts.

With a deep moan, Barb broke their kiss. She was panting and heaving with excitement. Kurt gasped and his cock vibrated in her grip. She groaned and leaned back, crushing her hips tight against her grandson and wedging his cock against her bush. Kurt exhaled and a flood of warm, sticky liquid spurted up her belly. Barb smiled as her whole body trembled and a wave of pleasure rolled upward from her crotch. Her hands rode Kurt's thick, sweaty cock and he leaned forward, his cheek pressed against hers.

When he was done, they enjoyed a long, deep kiss. Barb squeezed his ass in her hands, marveling at the thickness and density of his muscled cheeks. Still hugging her, Kurt licked and kissed her neck.

She didn't want to part from him but the cooler air of the bungalow was making their bodies clammy and sticky. With a sigh, she released Kurt and stumbled backward. He grinned at her and she smiled back, her eyes focused on the massive rope that dangled between his thighs.

"Wow," he said when he'd caught his breath. "Wowee. That was a championship cum, for sure."

Barb grinned as she rested her back against the bathroom wall.

"It was," she replied, licking her lips. "And we've hardly started our vacation."

Kurt laughed.

Good god, she thought to herself. Look at him. So young and beautiful, his big chest and broad shoulders swelling above a narrow waist. His meaty, furred thighs. And that endless source of renewable pleasure hanging from his crotch. As she drank in the sight of her grandson and imagined their bodies twisted together, she took a deep breath.

"Let me draw a bath," she said, calming herself and waving toward the big tub. "Let's get nice and squeaky clean."

Kurt nodded and, as she turned on the bath spigots and dumped some salts from a glass urn into the waters, she heard her grandson ordering from room service. By the time the bath was ready, a pair of daiquiris rested on the rim of the tub. Kurt helped her into the water and they settled together, Barb resting her back against Kurt's chest, her hips squeezed between his thighs.

They sipped their drinks and luxuriated in the warm, sudsy water. Kurt rubbed her shoulders and she ran her hands along his thighs.

"Who are Bill and Sally?" Barb asked dreamily, stretching her back against Kurt like a cat seeking attention.

Kurt laughed. "I met them right after I arrived. Don't know really. Just another couple. Why?"

Barb sipped her sweet drink. "He's quite a bit older than she is."

"Nothing new there," Kurt answered, pecking the top of her head.

Barb smiled. "Well, they seem nice."

Kurt agreed and reached around to cup her breasts in his hands. As he rubbed and gently squeezed them, Barb relaxed and closed her eyes. He made her feel so good. His cock stirred against the top of her ass cheeks and the feeling drew a smile across her lips.

"Mmmmmmm," she purred. "That feels wonderful, honey."

Within a few minutes, Barb found herself on her knees, her chest hanging on top of the tub lining and Kurt's big cock planted deep inside her. The water sloshed around them like a stormy sea as their bodies rocked together. Her jaw dropped and she grunted. Kurt swung his hips faster and smacked her ass. She yelped.

earlbrowder
earlbrowder
1,136 Followers
12