The Wrestler Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry," Kurt panted. "I couldn't resist."

""S Okay," Barb answered, thrusting her hips backward. "Feels good. More... please."

As Kurt slapped one ass cheek, he mauled her other cheek with his free hand. She almost shrieked with delight. She pushed herself on her elbows and arched her back to encourage him. And, as she did, her eyes shot open in surprise. Another couple - - he tall and dark-haired, she short and voluptuous - - stood on the patio outside the double doors of the bathroom. They smiled at Barb and she smiled back as she watched the woman pump her partner's cock, both pairs of eyes locked onto the action in the tub.

All four hedonists climaxed together in a chorus of groans and grunts.

- -

After, Barb dried off and crawled onto the big bed. She fell asleep with a smile on her lips as Kurt padded around the bungalow bedroom, searching for a book he thought he'd forgotten to bring.

She awoke alone with the sun starting to dim. She felt so refreshed and alert when she opened her eyes. She stretched and headed to the bathroom to find Kurt but he was missing. Instead, she brushed her teeth and wondered where they served meals at Campo Bello. She was famished.

After pushing on her sunglasses, she strolled out to the bungalow patio and spread her arms. Good lord, she reflected, she hadn't felt this good in decades, maybe forever. She followed the smell of something cooking around a curved path until she arrived at an open pavilion. Couples gathered at long tables and a serving table stretched across one end.

As she was loading up a plate with food, a hand tapped her shoulder. When she turned, Bill's grin met her eyes.

"Hi Barb," he said in a sweet voice. "Wanna sit with us?"

She glanced over his shoulder. Sally sat at a table beaming toward them. Barb nodded and followed Bill to the table.

"Hi, Sally," she said as she sat opposite the couple.

"You look radiant," Sally answered with a wink.

Barb delicately sliced up the chicken on her plate.

"Goodness" she finally said. "I feel radiant. Must be all this sunshine and fresh air."

There was a pause before Sally responded in a low voice. "Must be all that fucking with your hot grandson."

Barb blushed and her food stuck in her throat. Bill's hand snaked across the table to pat her forearm

"It's okay, Barb," he whispered. "We think it's hot. Don't we Sally?"

Sally nodded her head. "I'm sopping wet right now just thinking about it."

Barb forced the food down her throat and raised her glass of water to her lips. Her hand trembled.

"Kurt told us all about it," Bill said. "I mean, you know, this is Hedonist Five after all. You're not the only kinky couple here."

Barb's eyes flashed wide open and her head spun.

"Look at me and Bill," Sally chuckled. "He's my uncle. By marriage, I mean. But still...."

Bill grinned and he and Sally exchanged a deep kiss. Sweat broke out on Barb's brow.

"If it makes you feel good and you're adults," Bill continued after ending the kiss. "Life is too short."

"It does make you feel good, doesn't it," Sally chimed in. "Real good, I bet."

Barb didn't know what to say. Being confronted with her taboo relationship by two strangers shook her. Her appetite suddenly disappeared. She thought for a minute - - about how good Kurt made her feel, about all the new things she'd discovered about herself. She blinked her eyes shut and an image of Kurt - - nude and resplendent and grinning - - flashed across her mind. She sighed. They were right, she told herself. She and Kurt were adults and they loved each other. Tension released its grip from her shoulders. She took a deep breath and opened her eyes.

"You're right," she said, her voice hitching. "We have nothing to be ashamed of. We love each other."

Bill and Sally beamed at her and each pushed an arm across the table to pat her hands.

"Hey, everybody." Kurt's voice interrupted them. "How's it going?"

He slid next to her on the bench and dropped a big arm across her shoulders.

"How you doing, gran? Everything okay?"

She answered by turning to him and pushing her lips onto his. Their long kiss deepened as Kurt pulled her tight to his naked skin. When his lips finally popped off her mouth, Bill and Sally offered them a round of applause. Blushing and elated, Barb smiled and dropped her hand onto Kurt's thigh, patting and squeezing it.

"Tell you what," Bill said. "I've got this bottle of incredible California wine back in our bungalow. What say we go and enjoy ourselves?"

Sally nodded enthusiastically. Five minutes later the two couples entered a bungalow that resembled Barb and Kurt's.

"You go on and get comfortable," Bill said, gesturing toward the couch in the living room. "I'll go get that wine."

They sat down on the couch - - Kurt between Barb and Sally. Kurt's hand still clasped Barb's.

Sally turned on her side toward them. "I love watching you two kiss," she said. "It's so hot - - to see how much you enjoy it."

Kurt flashed his eyes at Barb and leaned down. His tongue snaked into her mouth and she mumbled in surprise and slid her tongue into her grandson's mouth. She raised an arm around his neck and Kurt skated his hand onto her breast. They made out like a couple of teenagers.

Barb heard glasses tingle on the coffee table in front of them and she opened her eyes. She glanced at Sally. The other woman was still turned toward them, her eyes wide open and one hand sliding between her thighs. The sight of Sally's breasts rolling back and forth as she pleasured herself sent a thrill through Barb. She reached down and grabbed Kurt's cock. He groaned into her mouth as she stroked him up and down. Sally's deep moan reverberated against the walls of the bungalow.

Behind her, Barb heard Bill's labored breathing. She shifted her eyes to see the older man on a chair across from the couch. His thighs were spread and he was jerking on his cock. Barb gurgled something against Kurt's lips and dropped both hands to the iron pipe rising from his crotch. Kurt released her tit and pushed his hand between her thighs, rubbing and sliding his fingers along her wet pussy.

"Oh my lord," Barb grunted as her crotch tingled and warmed.

She was going to climax, but a sudden need to feel Kurt inside her swept across her. She flung her leg across her grandson's thighs and his hands found her hips, pulling her onto his groin. Still clutching his cock, she maneuvered it to her crotch. Grunting, Kurt raised his hips and his fat, hard dick spread her. She grunted and her grandson pushed her hips down as he raised his own hips upward. She almost screamed with pleasure as his cock stretched its way deep inside her.

"Oh shit," Sally murmured next to them.

As Barb and Kurt began rocking together, a soft hand glided across her back and down her spine. Barb gasped and raised her head. Kurt panted beneath her and, encouraged by her response, Sally dropped her hand onto Barb's ass. Huffing like a racehorse, the older woman started banging her hips up and down, driving Kurt deeper inside her. Sally's hand squeezed and massaged her ass and another hand found Barb's nipple. The other woman's busy fingers soon had Barb yelping in pleasure. As she and Kurt fucked faster and harder, Sally pushed her cheek against Barb's face.

"Fuck him," Sally grunted. "Fuck him hard. Fuck your grandson's big cock."

Barb raised her chin and shook her head. A tidal wave was building in her groin. She wrapped her arms around Kurt's neck and drove her body downward, trying desperately to take all of her grandson's massive prick inside her. Sally's voice faded to a distant murmur as the tidal wave unleashed, shaking her body and forcing the air from her lungs. She squeezed her eyes shut and hung onto Kurt as a storm of pleasure blew through every nerve in her body. Kurt's hips jerked beneath her and, shouting and gripping her body tight to his own, he exploded inside her.

When Barb regained consciousness, she was slumped against Kurt's big body and four hands were rubbing and massaging her. She mumbled something and Kurt sighed beneath her. Sally kissed her sweetly on her temple while her hands continued massaging her back and shoulders. Barb floated on a quiet river of contentment.

----

Once their bodies had stilled, the two couples eventually found their way to the big tub in Bill and Sally's bungalow. Sally sat against Bill, her arm draped up around his neck. Barb nestled between Kurt's thighs. She raised a glass to her lips and sipped the delicious wine. Sally lazily smiled at her and raised her own glass. Barb tapped hers against Sally's and they toasted each other.

"Man," Bill drawled. "This is the life. Ain't it?"

They all murmured their agreement. Barb didn't think life could get any better - - warm water bathing her body, her back resting against Kurt's chest, her mind clear and calm. She drank some more wine and purred quietly. Kurt's hands found her tits and she giggled as he affectionately stroked them.

"I've got to say, Barb," Sally said as she gazed from the other side of the tub. "You have got some amazing titties."

Bill guffawed and pinched one of his partner's nipples.

"That's the pot calling the kettle black," he said.

Sally grinned and placed her glass on the side of the tub.

"Really," she continued. "They're so big and full and smooth. And those nipples... " She winked at Barb. "Pink and bright as strawberries."

Kurt laughed. "You like strawberries, Sally?"

Sally answered with a loud "Uh huh" and licked her lips.

"Can I try them, Barb?" Sally asked.

Before she could protest, the other woman surged across the tub and pushed Kurt's hands off her breasts. Barb squeaked in surprise.

"Wow," Sally exclaimed, squeezing and stroking Barb's tits. "Incredible."

The touch of the other woman's fingers had shocked Barb, but as Sally's fingers found her nipples, she groaned. Sally gently pinched and rubbed Barb's thick nipples and, as she groaned, Barb pressed her chest forward and dropped her head backward. The other woman's touch - - gentle then firm - - was delicious. Instinctively, she wiggled her ass against Kurt's crotch. Sally ducked her head down and began kissing and licking Barb's tits, paying special attention to her nipples. With a throaty moan, Barb pushed a hand into Sally's hair, encouraging her efforts.

Bill watched from across the tub, grinning and running his wet hands across his own chest. Kurt's cock ballooned against her ass and before she could invite him, she felt his fat head part her lips.

"Ohhhhhh, shit" her grandson murmured into her ear. "This is so fucking hot."

Feeling free and wanton, Barb pushed her hips backward until she sat on Kurt's cock. He raised his hips and planted himself inside her. Barb grunted and Sally's mouth left her breasts and kissed its way up her chest and her neck. When the other woman's big green eyes met hers, Barb pushed her lips onto Sally's without thinking. The younger woman's tongue shot into her mouth and Barb almost fainted with pleasure. As the two women kissed more and more passionately, Kurt slowly pumped in and out of Barb. She leaned forward to ride his long, slow thrusts and wrapped her arms around Sally's back.

Twisting and sliding together, their bodies slick with warm, sudsy water, the trio humped together. Barb rode Kurt and Sally joined their rhythm, her tongue echoing Kurt's thrusts. Somehow, Kurt managed to get his hands onto Sally's big ass and pull them all tight into a squirming ball of pleasure.

Sally came first - - pulling her lips from Barb's and gasping as her ass wriggled in Kurt's grip. Barb screwed her eyes shut and focused on the big cock tunneling its way inside her. As Kurt gasped, she pushed her hips down hard to ride his climax. Her own body answered with a shivering orgasm, her tits vibrating against Sally's breasts.

Afterwards, giggling and laughing, they dried each other off and headed out to find something to eat.

-----

The rest of the week at Campo Bello seemed to pass in a blur. Most nights, both couples shared the same bed - - fucking and sucking and slurping their way into collapse. Bill preferred to watch. Sally and Barb preferred to slide together, kissing and playing while Kurt fucked one and then the other. Both women spent hours worshiping Kurt's muscular body and hard cock.

By the middle of the week, Barb had left all her shame behind. She routinely introduced Kurt as her grandson and the other Hedonist participants either passed over the information, confessed the identity of their partners, or expressed their excitement. She and Kurt mostly kept themselves busy with Sally and Bill. But, one late morning, Barb crawled from between Bill and Sally's sleeping bodies to discover her grandson's absence.

A few minutes later, she found him next to the pool fucking a woman who was older than Barb. The woman heaved herself up and down on Kurt's cock, squealing like a barnyard fowl and Barb settled onto a bench nearby to enjoy the sight of her grandson coupling with a stranger. Later, they all ate brunch together, the other woman - - a widow from Ohio named May - - complimenting Barb on what a fine young man she had raised. May slipped back to her bungalow, but not before promising to visit them when they all returned home.

Friday night, Barb and Kurt and Bill and Sally shared a sad group hug before Bill and Sally drove off in their camper van.

"What a great couple," Kurt said wistfully as he waved at the departing van.

"They are," Barb agreed, squeezing her grandson's hand. "But now I've got you all to myself for a day."

Kurt laughed and they returned to their bungalow, eager to enjoy one more night of joy before departing in the morning.

12