All Comments on 'The Wrestler Pt. 03'

by earlbrowder

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Fantastic loved it more more please gran was so hot, I only wish I had had a grann like her. Can't what until next chapter

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is one of the best stories I have ever read on here.

PLEASE continue with their love story.

MaxOgdenMaxOgden4 months ago

I'm out. Figured it was headed this way when she read the letter from the doc. Shame. Was a hot story until you added another dude. Creepy, and it sort of destroys the connection between the two principal characters.

tarkastustarkastus4 months ago

Amazing! It gets better and better. Your writing style is one of the best I've seen. Please keep posting!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story. I love Kurt being the "bull" and cucking Bill while he had his way with Sally and Barb. I hope we get more of Kurt, May, and Barb together. Although I do prefer younger guys with grannies, Sally was an excellent addition. I hope to see more granny and grandson couples or more grannies for Kurt and Barb to play with. Would love to see how they'd interact with other grandson and grandma couples. That would be an interesting conversation as well as seeing how they navigate their relationship. Anyway, keep up the great work.

muskyboymuskyboy4 months ago

Liked it a lot better with just the two of them...

PH4R40HPH4R40H4 months ago

Hope this story isn’t over, your stories do end kind of abruptly.

archmancer8archmancer84 months ago

First off, Barb is dumb as fuck. Riding up to the gates of the compound, that entire situation reeked to high heaven of human trafficking. The reality wasn't much better. To each their own, but sharing is pretty lame IMO, especially when we haven't really seen much relationship building between the main protagonists.

Second, there were honestly places where this felt like AI writing. Couple times where dialogue was repetitive enough that a human author would've noticed it and changed the wording to have more variety. Not to mention Sally orgasming for literally no reason while in the hot tub which is a common thing AI does in sex scenes with more than two characters.

I generally really enjoy your stuff, but you've definitely done better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userearlbrowder@earlbrowder
1134 Followers
irish-italian guy in his late 50s . . . recently divorced . . . gym rat . . . Looking for an older woman - - 50 plus - - for some romance, talk, storytelling, etc. . . . love chatting online, with women or fans of older women . . .

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Wrestler Series Info