All Comments on 'The Wrestling was the Climax'

by Lion24655

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 7 years ago
Very erotic story!

Now that's the way to end a wrestling match. It makes losing a lot more fun.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 7 years ago
Great story!

I wish I could meet up with a big alpha male that would make me be his cocksucker. I am an older man that just started sucking cock a couple of years ago. I am not gay and have no desire to have a relationship with a man. I just want to suck his cock and swallow his cum. I have only sucked 4 cocks because it is hard to find a cock to suck while trying to be very discreet about who knows you are a cocksucker. Any helpful hints welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story....but

I liked the story, but the end was a let down when the other team posted on Facebook the pics with his face only and not theirs. Outing someone like that is bull!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Too short and bad ending

Way too short for a gangbang story. Why did his friend never come look for him? Zero reason they outed him if they wanted him again. Stupid and illegal. More sex and longer needed. I mean it's his first time and no fight no trying to stop them and talk. No conflict just fucked and left. I mean he was only getting a handjob and could have finished himself. But he agrees to fuck 8 men for the first time ever to come from a 5 min handjob. He was not even edged

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

To rwa4768, I tried desperately not to lose because more than anything else was the humiliation as my wife watched. It started as a bet, I had been mouthing off, yes they had won at rugby but I told them it was because they were all just big overweight men. It was their big forwards who had done the damage, I was a back rower and they had pushed us from one end of the field to the other. In the bar afterwards my mouth got into gear before engaging my brain I said one on one you would not be so good. Ok, they said , one on one, wrestle match, ok sounds good, they said submission you lose your gear, I foolishly said best of 3, my thinking was I was fitter and would outlast their guy. They selected their front rower, a big man, taller and heavier. My wife said don't do it, I said hes got nothing, drink talking, I will bring him down and so it was, in front of their team, a few girlfriends and wives and half my team, girlfriends and my wife. It began, I was faster, yes, fitter but his weight was greater and I managed to win the first fall by making us both fall and I leg locked him, there was a lot of cheering and booing and I pranced round like an idiot. I said get ready to lose your gear and show what your shortcomings and so it began but I felt tired, beer and his weight but I was going ok until I got over confident and tried to lift and push him down onto his back. The opposite happened, I fell backwards, his weight on top of me, I saw stars and had lost the second fall. The third didn't last long, his weight overpowering me and again he landed on top of me, I am sure I lost consciousness for a short time because when I sort of came too I felt my cock responding to a slow stroking. It was quiet in the room, I heard sobbing, I later found out it was my wife and before I realized what was happening, a warm mouth circled my cock and a wet finger was rimming my anus, something my wife often did. My cock responded and was soon releasing my cum into the mouth and cum dribbled down between my legs. I lay back, still semi conscious as my legs were pushed back, I heard no, no and a yelling as something was pushed against my anus and in my weak state, entered me. There was quite a severe pain and I heard myself saying no more, you win but he kept fucking me and started stroking my cock again and it became quite pleasurable as his thighs slapped hard against me before I felt his warmth inside me as my hard cock leaked cum. I felt him leave me, then hands helping me to a shower. that brought me around. My wife didn't want to talk to me for days and for months sex was out of the question. My team mates never mentioned it, except for one,Tyler, who after awhile told me what happened and who I found out gave just as good head as my wife and I found it quite pleasurable as his long cock moved in and out of my willing ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wrestling with my uncle

I started wrestling at school when I was 16 ... Uncle Tony who was 36 had done the same , at the same school and was pretty good

He used to instruct me at his house at weekends , teaching me how to break holds ...on this particular weekend he suggested being oiled to make it more difficult , so I agreed .. he set up an area in his lounge and clad in shorts we oiled each other up before getting to grips .. it is difficult to get a good hold when slippery , so the shorts were seized upon .. in no time at all they were ripped to shreds and we were almost naked .. as we panted and gasped I saw an opportunity and grabbed it , flipping Tony onto his back I knelt on his biceps and told him to submit

“ Never” he gasped as he tried to dislodge me by bucking his hips - sensing victory I slid back a little and placed my hands on his elbows to try and pin him down firmer .. I must have slid too far because i felt his cock slide between my bum cheeks ( we both had erections from the exertions and close proximity )

Tony laughed and said

“ if you don’t get off I’ll fuck you Brandon “

I relaxed a little and slid further back until his cock was right at my hole , grinning at him

“ Bet you can’t “

Then he was in - fuck knows how - but he definitely was !!

My hands left his elbows and he half sat up and embraced me tightly , his cock sliding deeper into men, gasping

“ Fuck me ..I’m so sorry Brandon “

I ignored him and leaned in to kiss him deeply whispering as I did into his mouth

“ Just fuck me you idiot I’ve needed this for a long time “

And FUCK me he did , right there on the lounge floor and later in bed , cumming in me both times

TeenTopTeenTopabout 5 years ago
Wrestling with climaxes

Yeah, Rwa4768, a wrestling match is not complete without a sex round. It's very nice of Tom to jack off his opponent first. But usually the loser has to suck the winner's cock, before the winner fucks the loser in the ass. And the fucking doesn't stop until the loser's cock explodes hands free.

TeenTopTeenTopabout 5 years ago
Wrestler's heaven

I love this story about a simple wrestling match, not a specifically gay match, naked combat or cock fight, but plain wrestling with a hot ending. Tom beats Tony and exposes and strokes Tony's cock. Shooting in front of the cheering audience is an amazing climax for Tony, followed by a hard gang bang. Tony has to serve not only Tom's cock, but every spectator's meat with his mouth or his arse. What an athletic achievement!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous