The Writer's Muse Pt. 01

Story Info
Devin discovers that she inspires her husband in many ways.
12k words
4.41
10.1k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story has cuckold elements. Don't be shocked when you come across it. If you don't like cuck stuff then go back. This is your final warning.

Shout out to my editor Stubby and MattRam99 without both of you this story would be significantly worse... lol

Friday

“TOUCHDOWN, WILDCATS! MAKING THE SCORE 45 – 3 OVER YOUR HAWKS!” The announcer’s amplified voice bellow resounded throughout the sparsely attended stadium.

Gerald Sankowsky sat in the bleachers with a half smile on his face. He’s the science teacher at Central High School. Gerald, or Gerry as most of his friends and family called him, had six of his favorite students starting in tonight's game. Part of him wanted to support his students and see them succeed, but another part of him enjoyed watching Coach Cratin, or Cretin as Gerry liked to call him, fail and get angry. The football team had been awful for most of the year.

His smile grew as he saw the coach frantically pace the sideline, screaming at players and fellow coaches, telling them to “get your head outta your ass and play the game.” Now Gerry was not exactly a football genius, but he didn't think that was sage football advice.

“You know, maybe if the coach didn't holler and throw a tantrum, then maybe his players would play better? Look at  those poor boys, they are terrified of that man!” Devin said with a huff. Gerry looked over at his wife with her cute pouting lips. He was amazed that, as always, no matter what she did, she looked beautiful doing it.

She could make any outfit look spectacular. He also knew that other men thought the same. She would get a lot of attention whatever she wore, an evening dress, blue jeans and a baseball cap, bikini at the beach, it didn't matter.

She was only 5'7.'' He could never figure out her weight but felt sure that she was around 120 pounds. She liked working out, which assisted with her more than generous curves and wide hips. Gerry's mother had used the term “good child-bearing hips” and at 32 they still had more than enough time to start a family. Her breasts were a bountiful E cup. Her brown hair paired with a Mediterranean complexion to make her the picture of the kind of woman that he would have masturbated to when he was a kid.

Gerry himself was no slouch. At 5'11” and 175 pounds, he was no stranger to the gym either. Though he had always thought that Devin was out of his league, everyone said they made a good match.

“Hello, earth to horn dog!” Devin piped in, causing Gerry to come to his senses.

“Oh yeah, I... I... you have a giant booger up your nose and I didn't know how to tell you,” Gerry said with a giant smile growing on his face.

Devin’s mouth opened in shock and her hand flew up to her nose as she tried to free the phantom booger. She was only interrupted by Gerry's laughter. She playfully smacked his arm.

“You are nothing but trouble, aren't you!” Devin said playfully and the couple shared a laugh.

“Has he come by the store recently? Is he still checking you out?” Gerry asked as he waited for her answer intently.

“Yes, and he ALWAYS goes to my till. I hate it, honey, he makes my skin crawl. I don't think he has ever looked at my eyes when we talk,” Devin said in a huff.

“WELL THAT DOES IT FOLKS, HAWKS LOSE 45 – 3, SEE Y’ALL NEXT WEEK!” the announcer finally and charitably said to end the game.

“Honey, I know you work with him, but I don't find it appropriate how he looks at me,” Devin said, her demeanor suddenly changed.

“I know but, honey, the poor guy can't help himself, just look at you. Let him have his fun, I kinda feel sorry for him. He has no one else,” Gerry concluded, his mind racing with the thought of the coach checking out his wife.

Coach Cratin ran by the bleachers with his team to the locker room. Gerry thought he looked like he was in a daze. He truly was in over his head. The African American man was only in his mid-50s, but he seemed to be struggling just with that short jog. He was about the same height as Devin and, while he might not quite qualify as obese, he was definitely flirting with it.

“It's okay, Coach, you’ll get 'em next week,” Gerry shouted to the coach with a smug smile on his face. The coach heard Gerry's words and shot him a glare in return.

Devin picked up the subtle undertones. “Why do you have to be like that, Gerry? I know neither of us like him, but he just got beaten badly. You don't have to rub it in, do you?”

“Yes, as a matter of fact, I do. That asshole has been trying to get my funding cut for years. The more they lose, the better a case I have for the school funding me and my department. Honey, I know it seems petty and, to be honest, it is. But that asshole deserves what he gets!” Gerry said with more fire than he usually displayed.

—--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shortly after the final whistle, the couple arrived at home.

“Alright, honey, I will just be grading papers downstairs. If you need anything just holler.” Gerry said as he walked down the steps toward his office.

The couple shared a respectable house in a decent area of town. The school expected lots of long hours which each teacher donated pretty regularly. Shortly after they moved into their present home, Gerry had turned a downstairs room into his home office. The floor of the master bedroom was located right above his office so Gerry had to make sure to be quiet while he was grading papers.... or involved in other activities. He didn’t want to wake his sleeping wife.

Gerry had one goal in mind this particular night, and it wasn’t grading papers, which meant he had told his wife a bit of a white lie. He desperately needed to go on the internet and satisfy his hunger. He’d had this craving for as long as he could remember. To a degree, this aspiration was no different than any other fantasy. Most guys fantasize about their wives in various stages of dress and undress. The only difference was that, in Gerry’s fantasy, he wanted to watch his lovely bride in the throes of passion with other men.

His fantasy had intensified over the course of time. He didn't understand it, even though as a scientist he had made every reasonable attempt to do so. Beyond food and shelter, the most basic human function was to protect those you loved and guard against anyone who tried to get between you and your mate. But for some reason, the thought of Devin with another man or men drove Gerry wild. He’d had so many different fantasies along these lines throughout the years that he could no longer keep track of them all.

So, Gerry decided to record his fantasies and share them with the world through a series of stories that he had written. He enjoyed reading erotic literature and, after reading one story, which was so full of potential  but which had fallen short, he’d thought 'I can do better than that'. So he had done just that, dreamed up different scenarios in which a busty hotwife named “Dylan” succumbed to the nefarious advances of men who weren’t her husband. What Gerry couldn't experience, his alter ego 'Cucky Monster' could.

One of his most popular stories was written from the husband's point of view, in which an old, fat, sexist and intemperate Coach seduced the wife of a fellow teacher.

He had tried more times than he could count to bring up this fantasy with his wife. But he just couldn't; how could he possibly bring it up to her without her demanding a divorce? 'Hey, honey, so I was thinking I want you to fuck the coach.' Yeah, sure, that would work. Devin wasn't a prude by any means, but he was fairly sure that she would draw the line at inviting other people into their bedroom.

The thought of her on her knees while Coach Cretin stood triumphantly over her sent chills down Gerry’s spine. Being at the football game tonight with both the coach and his wife at the same time had driven his mind into overdrive, so he knew he had to relieve himself.

Once settled in front of his computer, he reached into the hidden section on his hard drive and flipped through his videos, but none of them were piquing his interest, for whatever reason. Instead, he found a video online where a blond wife was preparing to take her first black man. Her mouth was gaping open as the man’s giant black hands pawed at her ass while he pistoned his cock inside her over and over again. Gerry zipped open his fly and was in heaven for the night.

Saturday

Gerry, as usual, was the first to awaken. He slowly opened his eyes to a vision which he was sure any man would love to share. His wife lay facing him, her brown hair in a ponytail, blissfully sleeping. The peaceful look on her face showed that she was enjoying her stint in dreamland. Their blankets were pulled down to chest level, enabling Gerry to see that her shirt had bunched up enough for him to get a free view of her tits. It was a view he didn’t want to waste as he felt his member respond.

'I can't believe that I get her all to myself.' Gerry felt both proud and a bit disappointed at that realization.

The more he took in the vision of his wife, the more he was motivated to write a new adventure for ‘Dylan’. He had recently finished a new story in which she had submitted to her fat boss. Gerry had felt rather proud of himself after finishing that one. Though it had only been released for a few days, it already accumulated a high rating; the feedback he was receiving was very positive.

Gerry lay there for a few moments, trying to decide what new story he could work on. 'Maybe I’ll have the wife get called in by her boss at work. Hmmm, I think I could get some mileage out of that one. No, the more I think of it, that theme's been done to death. Maybe a new story, a new arc. What if the husband opens up to his wife, letting her know that he would like to see her with another man, she is very receptive to the idea, and so he gives her a set of earrings. One earring would be engraved with the letter 'Q' and the other earring would show a spade. Once she agrees, she wears the set when they go out. Then I’ll let their night play out the way it will.' A few more minutes went by with Gerry indulging in thoughts of this kind before he got up as slowly and quietly as he could in an effort to let Devin sleep. He headed to the kitchen to make breakfast. Then he went straight to his computer.

Gerry had been up for an hour feverishly typing before he heard rustling and footsteps from the bedroom upstairs, letting him know that Devin had awakened. He quickly minimized his browsers and opened up some realistic-looking spreadsheets and word documents which he had prepared in case of any sudden interruption by his loving wife.

“Good morning, honey, already at work?” Devin said as she walked into the room with her housecoat on.

“I’m just trying to get ahead of the midterms. I figure that the more I get done now, the less I’ll have to do later,” Gerry said as Devin bent down to give him a gentle kiss.

“You just work so hard, honey. I hope that the people at school realize how much you do for them,” Devin said. “Since I have the day off work, I was thinking of going shopping with Tanya this afternoon. I promise I’ll be back here in plenty of time for supper.”

“Yeah, that makes sense, you haven't seen Tanya for a while. You girls have fun!” Gerry said, secretly celebrating an opportunity to get some serious writing done.

“Okay, have a great day! Love you!” Devin said as she walked out of the room.

Sunday

'Hmm, I think I’ve gotten off to a good start, but I really need to drive the plot home,' Gerry thought. He was just drying the last dish as he set the kitchen in order after supper. An uneventful Sunday had come and gone and the couple had completed all their chores for the day.

“Okay, I am heading back down to the office. I need to get just a bit more work done before tomorrow,” Gerry said as he kissed Devin on his way to the basement.

“Are you sure I can't change your mind?” Devin said with a bit of a naughty smirk on her face.

“As much as I would love that right now, I really do need to put a few more hours in. Tomorrow night?” Gerry said. He certainly wasn't in the habit of turning down sex with his wife, but he was on a roll and wanted to get more of his story down while it was fresh in his head.

“Yeah, I think I can make that work,” Devin said as she gave him an aggressive kiss, then made her way to the living room to watch TV. If Gerry wasn’t too tired after ‘a few more hours,’ then maybe she’d surprise him tonight instead of waiting for tomorrow.

Gerry hurried down to his office and turned on the computer. He decided to open one of his first stories, “My Husband the Cuck,” from the erotic story site. He liked how he’d phrased some of the sex scenes in that one. Now, he just needed to warm up his “creative juices,” so he also found one of his favorite new videos, one titled “White wife takes first BBC,” and opened that up in a second window.

Hours had flown quickly by, with Gerry getting lost in the crafting of his story when he heard his wife coming into his office just a little too late:

“Hey, honey, I’m thinking of going to bed early and..... WHAT THE FUCK!” Devin cried out as she saw the exertions of the blonde porn actress displayed on Gerry’s monitor. The blonde ‘wife’ looked like she was in a heaven of sexual bliss. From Devin’s point of view, the second monitor showed nothing but a wall of text.

Gerry's eyes bulged as big as saucers and he scrambled to try to close the tabs and video. But what was done was done. Devin had already seen everything. His secret was now out. He slowly paused the video and turned sheepishly to face up to his wife.

“Wha... what is this? Explain yourself!” Devin exclaimed.

“Well.... well... umm..” Gerry's mind was going a mile a minute. What could he say? Try as he might, he couldn’t think of any way to explain what his wife had already seen. He was in far too deep, he was caught. So he might as well confess. Honesty was the best policy.... right?

Gerry put his now flaccid cock back into his pants and gazed deeply and directly into his wife's eyes. “Honey, I am sorry you caught me like this. I have had this fetish for a while now. I can't explain it. Trust me I’ve tried. I know we’ve talked before about our biggest fantasy. Well, I lied. I love you more than I can express, but the thought of you having sex with another man while I watch is a huge turn-on for me.”

Gerry could see the confusion in Devin's eyes, “ Wha... what? Sex is supposed to be a bond between a husband and a wife. I love you. Do you regard sex with me that cheaply?”

“No, when we make love, honey, I love it. It’s an expression of our love and commitment, absolutely and forever. But what I’m talking about is different. Fuck, I’m screwing this up. I don't know how to say it. When we make love and we share our bodies in intimacy, that is one thing. I love you and I value you that more than anything on earth. But there is another level of just raw passion. That's why men love porn. Naturally, we like watching beautiful women engaging in sex, but there’s also just the passion and raw emotion of it. When we make love, you’re still in control of your own body. But when I think of seeing you with another man and you no longer have that control, it totally drives me wild,” Gerry said, desperation coloring his voice.

Devin shook her head. “Wh....who do you think of me with?” she said, staring at her husband in disbelief. She had just been on her way to tempt him to quit ‘working’ and come up and make love to her. But now she found herself enmeshed in this... bizarre... conversation.

“Well... umm... fuck it. Cards on the table, Coach Cretin.” Gerry hung his head, preparing for the onslaught.

“Wha... What in the actual fuck?!?!? You hate that guy. And you want to see him... With me? Why?” Devin raised her voice.

“Well, to be honest, I’m not entirely sure. He is a fat, ugly, old man. I have no idea. I think the fact that I dislike him feeds into the fetish, but I haven't been able to....” Gerry was in mid-sentence when he was cut off.

“FUCK YOU! What do you think I am, you are not my pimp! I’m not about to fuck whoever you say I should! What has gotten into your head? I thought you loved me!” Devin said through tears. “I think it would be best if you slept on the couch tonight. Good night!” Devin slammed the door on her way out of the office.

Monday

Devin awoke from her restless slumber alone. She lay wide-eyed, staring at the ceiling. She looked over at the undisturbed place on the bed which belonged to her husband. His scent and warmth were now missing from her morning ritual.

The morning light was bringing her more sober second thoughts in the aftermath of the events of the previous night.

“Jesus, he didn't deserve that,” Devin said to no one as she sunk her head into the pillow, face first. She glanced at the clock and saw it was only 6:30 AM. Her shift at the grocery store didn’t begin until ten that morning, so she still had lots of time to rest.

'It's not like he was asking me to do anything, necessarily. I asked him why and he gave me his honest answer. Would I have liked it better if he had just made up some lie?' Devin thought to herself. She hated liars: she had always adored the fact that her husband was so honest, maybe a bit too honest at times.

Devin heard movement from the kitchen and she knew it was Gerry getting ready to start his week. She heard his steps making their way down the hallway toward their bedroom so he could dress for work. He had always been the first staff member to arrive at school. Gerry had always been an early bird, while Devin enjoyed relaxing in bed instead.

As the bedroom door opened quietly, she closed her eyes, afraid to make a move. She wasn't ready to talk about it. Should she just apologize?

She heard his footsteps make their way to her side of the bed and stop; she could tell that he was looking down at her. Part of her wanted him to wake her up so she could apologize and they could just move on. She ached to open her eyes and just do it, but she had no idea what to say. Devin had never really been the type to throw herself into action without a plan. She had spent some of the night angry, then she had felt remorseful, trying to think of what she needed to say to Gerry. But she had never gotten past, “Listen, honey, I am sorry....” But maybe that would have been good enough.

Slowly the footsteps left her side of the bed and headed over to the closet. Gerry was moving extra slowly. It seemed he was doing everything in his power to allow her to slumber a little longer, the way he knew that she liked. In her thoughts, she welcomed her own recognition that he was behaving as thoughtfully as ever. Whatever weird fantasies he might be entertaining about her, he was still Gerry; he hadn’t turned into some different evil incarnation of himself in one strange night. She heard a few hangers being removed from their place. Then the footsteps made their way over to their bedroom door and Gerry left, quietly closing the door behind him.

She had allowed the opportunity to smooth things over to escape her for the time being. 'I will apologize when I get home from work. It’s better if I take the full day to think it over and come up with a proper apology,' Devin thought while reaching for her phone.

Devin had only been browsing social media on her phone for a few moments when she heard the front door open and then close again, signaling that Gerry had left for school. Now the house was safe for her to get up and begin her day.

Devin rose up out of bed, put on her favorite house coat, and made her way downstairs. She saw that Gerry had made her coffee and breakfast as a peace offering. Her heart melted as she took in his efforts on her behalf. She quickly finished the food, but was still sipping her hot coffee as she walked toward the living room. But she never reached her destination. Instead, she stopped at the top of the stairs that led to the basement. And to Gerry’s home office.