The Writer's Muse Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Maybe... maybe I should try to figure out what all the fuss is about? We’ve been together for a long time. And I love him so much. I could at least see if I can understand what turns him on about that smut. I bet he’d love that,’ she smirked to herself. ‘Maybe if I find something that we both like, we could make our sex more fun,' Devin thought. She had never been overly reserved in the bedroom, but she had never really opened herself to fully exploring things either. She has always been happy with her husband and his efforts to please her. She had never felt the need to explore anything else. She had looked at some porn when she was younger, but she could never understand the allure of watching someone else have sex. It just felt.... wrong.

Her mind made up, she swung on her heels towards the basement and proceeded down the stairs.

As she entered the office, she heard the familiar buzzing from the computer.

'Did Gerry leave the computer on after our fight?' Devin walked over and turned on the monitors.

She was met by the familiar display of a completed video, the one she’d caught Gerry watching. It was titled, “White wife takes first BBC.” The text of an erotic story was open on the second monitor titled, “My Husband the Cuck.” The author went by the obviously made-up name of “Cucky Monster”. As Devin looked more closely at the other windows open on the screen, she noticed a folder titled “Homework.” She snickered when she opened the folder up to see that there were hundreds of videos listed and a batch of other folders full of smut.

“Oh. My. God.” Devin said out loud at the sheer amount of smut. “Yeah, a whole lot of ‘homework’ that really needs to be ‘graded’.” She hesitated for just a moment, then proceeded with clicking.

'There is just so much... where do I even begin,' Devin thought as she slowly moved her cursor over the video of the beautiful blonde woman and hit “Replay”.

Even though Devin had always been attracted to men, she had to admit that the blonde was hot. The attractive actress was wearing a white lace bra with a garter belt which held white stockings up over a white thong. The woman’s makeup was overboard but Devin understood the intent. The blonde was looking up at the camera as she sat on a bed. The audio was muted so Devin hit the button to unmute.

“Are we going to do this, honey?” the blonde asked whoever was holding the camera.

“Yeah, I think we are, are you ready?” replied a male voice from behind the lens. Devin then noticed the large ring on the woman’s left hand, which gave the impression that the man behind the camera was intended to be her husband.

A loud knock on the door interrupted the couple’s conversation. “If you’re ready, honey, go ahead and open the door... I love you,” the male voice chimed in.

The blonde stood up on shaky legs, her face betraying a mixture of nerves and excitement. “I think I’m as ready as I’m ever going to be. I love you, too, honey, thank you so much for this,” she said as she moved to the door.

The camera zoomed out, making it clear that they were in a hotel room. The camera followed the blonde to the door, which she opened to reveal a mountain of a man. His dark skin contrasted with the blonde’s pale complexion as dramatically as yin did with yang. The giant man was wearing a white tank top and blue basketball shorts. Devin estimated that he was well over 6 feet tall and had a decent belly on him. Standing there together in the doorway to the hotel room, the man and woman struck her as an odd pairing. The man had a smug look on his face as the blonde grabbed his hand and escorted him inside the room, letting the door close behind them.

“God damn, little girl, I know those pics you sent me were hot, but they do not do you justice,” the man said as he gave the lingerie-clad wife a once-over. Devin noted a considerable amount of baritone in his voice. The blonde giggled as shyly as a nervous schoolgirl.

After welcoming the stranger into the hotel room, the blonde resumed her sitting position on the bed with the large man sitting next to her, both now looking into the camera.

“Okay, honey, what are we doing here today,” the cameraman asked.

“Well... we contacted Darnell through Tinder a few weeks ago. And... well... you have always said how much you want to see me with a black man... and I have been curious to see what it feels like. So... he is going to... fuck me,” the blonde said with another giggle.

With that Darnell pushed the blonde onto her back. He started kissing her and in no time had her thong pushed to the side and more than one of his large fingers deep in her pussy. The camera zoomed in, clearly showing her excitement as his fingers were already covered in her juices.

Devin sat there transfixed as she watched the video. The contrast in skin color between the partners intrigued her. But underlying that was her mystification at how the husband could calmly watch another man do this to his wife? Was this real or were these just porn actors? What was the husband getting out of this? Why was she letting him do this to her? Devin doubted that the beautiful blonde would have looked twice at the overweight man if they had been in any ordinary situation.

So many thoughts were going through Devin's head, but she immediately forgot them all when she saw what happened next. The couple disengaged from their make-out session and the man stood up. The blonde sat up and the camera zoomed in to show her face on a level with the man’s bulging crotch. The size of his cock was very evident as it distorted the fabric of his shorts.

Slowly, the blonde pulled the shorts down his legs. The full extent of his ebony rod was revealed inch by agonizing inch. As she continued her efforts, the blonde’s face was overtaken by a shocked expression. Eventually, his cock sprung free, eliciting a burst of nervous laughter from the blonde wife.

“My God, honey, this thing is twice the size of yours!” the blonde wife exclaimed as she placed her left hand on the head inspecting the shaft. Slowly her hand stroked downward along the large cock. A nervous laugh came from behind the camera.

Devin's mouth dropped open. “There is no way she is fitting that thing inside her!” she said in a dreamy state.

The blonde wife spat on the long black shaft that she was now steadily stroking with her left hand. Devin noticed a large diamond wedding ring again, but this time it was pressed against the penis of a man who was not her husband.

Slowly the shy wife brought the penis to her mouth and licked it all from stem to shaft to head. She then promptly put the head in her mouth. Devin could tell that she was not used to working with a tool that large as she was struggling to manage it. Every once in a while she would steal a look up toward the camera, then plunge her mouth back onto the large cock as spit spilled from the corners of her mouth. A large black hand slowly descended upon the back of her head and started forcing her mouth further and further down his length. She did not resist, but merely dropped her hands in submission.

A few minutes went by as Devin was taken aback by the sight of the beautiful blonde being treated in such a dominant manner. Yet she appeared to be enjoying every second of it. Devin could hear the blonde gagging on the black man’s cock as he continued to assault her throat, but she never protested or attempted to pull away. She only looked up at Darnell and back at the camera as if looking for approval.

Without a word, Darnell stepped away, bent down slightly to pick her up by her armpits, and then threw her on her back onto the bed. Her legs shot open upon landing, but the wife left them sprawled open as she moved her thong to one side, as if beckoning the black man to take his prize. He slowly crawled onto the bed and the camera zoomed in on her pussy. It was glistening in the light of the camera.

Darnell started to move the head of his large cock up and down the wife’s slit, summoning forth still more of her juices, which Darnell used to smear and coat his cock.

“You ever taken a black man before?” Darnell asked.

“N...no, you, you’re my first,” she said in a quivering voice as his giant member continued to tease her entry.

The cameraman moved to an angle that showed the blonde's face and the progress Darnell was making.

“Well, you ain't gonna forget this!” Darnell said as he moved his cock forward.

Devin could see the blonde's pussy resist, but it was only for a few moments. Eventually, her pussy gave way to the invader as he expertly maneuvered his large cock into the tight white wife.

The white wife's eyes shot open “Ahhhhh!!!!! God... Soo... Big!!!”

“Are you okay, honey?” The man from behind the camera asked gently as Darnell continued to work his cock deeper.

“Oh ffuck! Yes... it hurts a bit but....I... can... take... it!” the blonde screamed as more of the black cock entered her pussy.

“Fuck... she is taking it!” Devin said out loud, her mouth agape as she looked down to find her hand manipulating her crotch over her sweat pants. She couldn't remember when she had put it there, but there it was and, god damn, did it feel good.

Devin sat there for what seemed like an eternity as she slowly watched the large cock disappear into the blonde's pussy. With every stroke, Darnell was able to go a little deeper and deeper. Devin’s fingers moved faster to match Darnell's pace. She had lost count of the orgasms the blonde was being subjected to.

“WOAH! Fuck! No!” Devin suddenly realized what she was watching. “Jesus, I can't spend all morning watching this thing. This is wrong, how can the husband just sit there and watch his wife?”

She took the cursor and moved it to the “Shut Down” button on the computer, but her eyes remained focused on the blonde and her expression. Instead of closing the window and turning off the computer, she fast-forwarded it. Having seen that Darnell had been able to work his cock fully inside the blond’s pussy, she forwarded past the views of Darnell on top of the blonde to watch the blonde riding on top of him for a time instead. Each time the blond rose up, his cock glistened in the light from her fluids. Darnell picked her up and then planted her right back on the bed. Devin stopped fast-forwarding by hitting ‘Play.’

“Cum inside me, Darnell! Please, I need it!” the blond screamed. A pounding from the walls and a faint request to quiet down were ignored.

The camera zoomed for the climactic close-up to the meeting of the sexes. “Oh, fuck!!!!!! Take that nut, slut!!” Darnell screamed as the camera zoomed in on his balls which contracted over and over again, pumping his potent seed deep inside the little blonde wife.

Her hands went straight for his ass and her nails dug in trying to get him deeper. Darnell's orgasm kicked off a long and hard orgasm for the blonde as well. She started thrusting her hips up to meet Darnell's downward plunges.

After a few more moments, Darnell withdrew his softening cock from the blonde's pussy and walked away. The camera panned over the satisfied wife to reveal a gaping hole that was drooling cum down her ass and onto the bed. The camera zoomed out and her body was in full view of the camera. A dreamy look covered her face as her pussy kept on leaking Darnell’s massive load. Devin quickly reached for the mouse and paused the scene. The look on the frozen screen was one that Devin recognized as a fully satisfied woman.

Devin sat there in silence, not knowing how to react to the scene in front of her. She couldn't deny the effect it had had on her body. It all felt so wrong, though. She studied every detail of the woman lying in the bed, her flushed face and chest, breasts and nipples pointing towards the ceiling, and her pussy, full of seed working its way to her womb. This was human nature at its most basically instinctual.

“What the hell am I doing?!?!?!” Devin seemed to snap out of her trance.

“Oh shit, I am going to be late for work!!!” Devin quickly shut down the computer, leaped out of the chair, and ran out of the office.

Quickly dashing upstairs, she changed into her uniform for work. It was a simple white button-up short sleeve shirt with beige pants and her name tag. She drew her hair up into a bun and quickly whisked her way out the door.

Once at work, she had trouble concentrating on her tasks. Her mind kept wandering back to the scene. She had a better understanding of why her husband was getting off on this kind of porn, now that she had undeniably enjoyed it as well.

But as the day wore on, she started to question herself, 'Am I getting too old for Gerry? Doesn’t he find me attractive anymore? I have gained some weight lately, has he noticed?'

As the day slowly progressed, she had to admit that she found the video highly erotic, but it had only been one scene out of the hundreds Gerry had listed. 'I wonder what else he has on that computer that he’s been hiding from me?'

Further contemplation allowed her to conclude that she would have to investigate further the next morning.

Tuesday

The morning came with the stirring of Gerry awakening next to her. After coming home from work, Devin had decided she wasn't quite ready to discuss the events of the previous evening.

Gerry, for his part, seemed quite content to leave things alone for the time being. He’d had supper waiting for Devin upon her arrival. A tense supper was only somewhat relieved by mundane exchanges of small talk about their day. Immediately after supper, Gerry grabbed his gym bag and went to work out, while Devin cleaned up the dishes and went for a walk.

Once evening came, Gerry climbed the stairs and got in bed without any refusal from Devin.

Gerry again went through his normal morning routine while Devin remained resting in bed, since her work didn’t begin until later in the morning. She heard him get dressed and then the sound of the front door as it opened and closed.

Shortly afterward, Devin got out of bed to see what else she could find on his computer.

As she was making her journey to the office, she started questioning herself, 'Am I breaching his trust? Should I just ask him? What if I get mad all over again if I read it?'

Devin continued questioning herself until she reached the office, but once there her mental machinations ceased as the sight of the computer brought back her memory of the events of the day before. She promptly sat down and turned the computer back on.

Devin logged in and proceeded to search for his stash. Luckily, she remembered the name of the “Homework,” but she couldn't recall the path. She searched the computer for the largest files and that quickly led her to her destination.

Within moments, she was greeted by thumbnails for hundreds of videos that Gerry had saved from across the internet alongside a variety of other folders. As the non-video folders were displayed across the top of the screen she started scanning them, trying to decide where to start, when a particular folder caught her eye.

'Cucky Monster,’ where have I seen that before? Wait, that was the author of the story that he was reading yesterday. Let's just see what's in it.' Devin quickly double-clicked the folder and it opened up to reveal another series of word documents.

She stared at the screen confused, unable to understand why he would have so many stories by the same author saved on his computer.

'No fucking way!' Devin thought as she put two and two together. Opening the erotica site, she quickly found all the stories submitted by the author Cucky Monster and checked them against the stories contained in her husband’s folder.

'I... I... I think Cucky Monster IS Gerry!' she decided as she reviewed the folder and found multiple copies of the same story with phrases appended to the titles like “FINAL DRAFT,” tagged onto the end or “EDITOR COPY,” or just plain “DRAFT”. She also checked the stories in the folder and saw that there were some which had not yet been submitted to the erotic site.

'He is way more into this whole thing than I thought. At least this will give me an idea as to what he likes.' Devin was feeling bad that he hadn’t been comfortable enough to open up to her about his fetish. But she had kinda proved him right, given how negatively she had reacted when she had found out. But before she could dive into her husband’s stories, she noticed the time.

'Shit! I can't believe I’ve spent so much time on this! I am going to be late to work again!' Devin turned off the computer and ran upstairs to get ready.


Devin sat in her car after taking her keys slowly out of the ignition. She had just finished her shift and was sitting in the driveway of their house staring at the steering wheel.

She started to relive the day's events and could barely believe how she had acted. Not only how she had acted, but how her body had responded after watching that video yesterday and reading those damn stories that morning.

The day had started normally as she’d swiped into the punch clock. Her pervert boss Mr. Blake had checked her out. Then she’d made her way straight to her till for the day. It had taken her a little time finding her place as her friends wanted to talk about their evenings and the latest gossip from around the store.

Once she reached her till, she’d looked around and found the store was quiet, so she decided to whip open her phone, a right reserved for her by her boss. She started browsing the stories written by Cucky Monster. She settled on “My Husband the Cuck.” ’What the hell is a cuck, anyways? Isn't it just some insult that they throw around in politics?' Devin wondered.

She typed away at her phone and had been blown away by the results. She’s discovered all sorts and varying levels of depravity. Naturally, she had turned up thousands of porn videos, but she’d also stumbled across community forums of people from all over America and the world dedicated to being in “the lifestyle.” She even found a psychology professor who had written a paper on the inner workings of the “cuck.” She found that the cuck enjoyed having his own penis being compared to bigger cocks. She read that cucks enjoyed watching their wives with other men, but that their pleasure was increased if the other cocks were larger than their own. There was even a large segment of men within the cuckold fetish who enjoyed the humiliation of being compared negatively to the other man.

'Fuck me, this is crazy. I... I think I can work with this, though,' Devin thought.

'Well, I've already looked this far, I might as well read that stupid story.' Devin decided that reading what he wrote would be the most direct way for her to understand what Gerry was thinking.

Devin double-checked her surroundings and, seeing no one nearby, she quickly typed, “My Husband the Cuck by Cucky Monster.”

Once she began reading the story, she was blown away all over again. She was rudely interrupted by a few customers, but that didn’t keep her from her goal. The story was told from the perspective of the wife. She was portrayed as a beautiful large-busted blonde. The husband was good-looking but wasn’t particularly well-endowed himself. He had told his wife about his fantasy of watching her with another man, and not just any man, but his asshole co-worker. They’d had fun with this fantasy, incorporating it into their bedroom activities. Then at a company function at his boss's house, the co-worker had relentlessly pursued the wife. She gave in with feigned reluctance, but she gave in nonetheless.

The husband was right there in the room watching when it happened: the wife noticed him peering from the closet as she was sucking his co-worker’s cock. The co-worker was indeed hung and had made the woman experience things that she hadn’t even known existed. The co-worker had her on her back, and then had bent her over so that she was able to get a good view of her husband. She was very vocal: “Fuck me, make me yours!” she moaned. “Stretch my pussy, you bastard!”