The Writer's Muse Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Devin walked in over the threshold, she spotted Gerry hard at work in the kitchen; he was just turning on the stove to make his famous Greek chicken breasts. He straightened up when he heard her come in and she could tell at first glance that he had been dreading this moment all day.

She could see the fear in his eyes as he summoned up the courage to speak. “Okay, honey,” he said, “I think it’s time for us to talk about...”

Devin looked at him and decided that this was not a time for words. To heck with a deeply thought out plan: now was a time for action. She approached him, her eyes meeting his gaze, but she kept her face as free from emotion as she could muster as she quickly closed the distance. As she approached him she knew exactly what she was going to do: she was going to blow his mind!

As Devin reached her husband, she extended her left hand out for his belt buckle. His face dropped in shock: he must have played out a hundred different scenarios for how this was going to go, but she doubted that this was in his top seventy-five.

Quickly pulled down his pants, Devin dropped to her knees. Her eyes never left his as she took his soft, but rapidly hardening cock into her mouth.

He threw his head back and then tipped it forward again to give her a confused look. She put everything she could into the blowjob. She synchronized her left hand with her mouth so he could get the full effects of her efforts.

She took his member out of her mouth and slowly licked the underside from the tip back down his balls. She took the time to bathe each of his testicles in the wet warmth of her mouth. He released a moan in approval of her efforts.

After a few minutes, she released his testicles and returned the head of his cock back to her mouth. Her left hand furiously pumped away at his member.

Devin felt possessed as the days events had all added to her arousal. Her right hand soon found it's way down to her pussy. She quickly popped open the button and undid her zipper to give herself more access.

“Jesus, you must really be turned on!” Gerry exclaimed as he noticed Devin's hand furiously rubbing her pussy.

'Fuck this feels so good! So naughty!' Devin thought to herself, she closed her eyes and envisioned the coach standing before her, feeding her his cock.

“Mmmm hmmmmm!” was all that Devin could exclaim as her tongue danced around the head and shaft of her husband. As she moaned at the thought of the Coach fucking her face.

After only a short period of time Devin could feel a familiar yet surprisingly quick build up coming from her core. It felt like her body was on autopilot. Her moaning increasing with each thrust of the Coach's.... her husband's cock inside her mouth.

She pulled her mouth away from his cock while her eyes were focused on his never breaking her momentum, “Honey, do you think the Coach's cock is bigger than yours?”

The look of surprise on his face left her unsure whether he liked or hated it. “Fuck, baby, yes, I bet his cock is so much bigger!” Gerry's response encouraged Devin to continue her line of talk

“Do you think he would like to see ME on my knees like this in front of him with HIS cock in my mouth?” Devin used the most sensual voice she could.

She hungrily slurped at his cock as her left hand pumped hard. Her right hand continued to rub her clit. The build up continued which she found she had no control over. Her mind and her body, for once, were in tune. She needed two things to happen. She needed his cum to shoot out and she needed relief.

The build up increased, she thought she heard something from Gerry, but she was in her own world on the floor in the kitchen. She felt herself teetering on the edge of orgasm when she heard a groan from Gerry then her mouth rapidly filling up with the Coach's.... Gerry's hot cum.

Gerry couldn’t hold out any longer as he released his seed all over his bride and her work shirt. His cum sprayed all over her mouth and dribbled from her chin and on down into her cleavage.

“mmmmm fmmmmmm!!” Devin moaned as her own orgasm began to take hold of her. Try as she did she was unable to keep a firm seal on Gerry's cock as it slipped out of her mouth and he sprayed her face and chest with more cum than she had ever seen from him before.

Devin began writhing on the floor at the intensity of her own orgasm which was being fuelled by her husband's release. Her right hand acting as of it on it's own kept on rubbing her clit causing her juices to heavily coat her hand.

Devin slowly regained her feet, cleaning his cum off her fingers with swipes of her tongue. Looking up at her beloved husband, she said, “Honey, you are the only man for me, but I don't mind playing this little game with you as long as you are okay with it. Remember fantasy is fine, but this is reality.”

Gerry, unable to open his eyes leaning against the counter, could only nod his head in the affirmative as she walked away to go and clean up.