The Writing Ch. 05-06

Story Info
The narratives start to write themselves.
2k words
4.74
1.2k
00

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Five

After Gilly left, to go back to her unscripted life, Tim grew curious. Would his writing work on another? He had promised Gilly that he would bring Amy to their next meeting. Taking his laptop to bed, he completed the chapter, enduring that Gilly's husband Mark would completely accept his wife's absence and subsequent lack of interest in sex with him. Tim knew Gilly would need time to recover and heal from her sore arse. He also wrote in a passage for Gilly to feel satisfied sexually and return to her normal routines until Tim texted her. Devilishly, he added in a line that ensured that Gilly sent him a new camera picture of either her naked pussy, naked tits or a naked shot of her arsehole every day at 8:30 am, along with a salacious comment. It was something Immediately after concluding the first chapter, he started a fresh chapter called Amy.

Now Amy was another colleague he had fuelled his sexual fantasies more than once. Amy was, as far as he was aware, still divorced with two children at the school. So she was available, though timings might be awkward, then he recalled her working part-time. That made things easier. The next issue was Gilly herself, her insatiability was taxing but she was imaginative and thoroughly dirty in bed. There was little he could think of, sexually, that she wasn't completely happy doing or being done to.

However, the tantalising thought of another under his influence was very exciting.

Amy was another blonde beauty, slender with medium tits but a good round arse. Tim had always considered her a strait-laced individual, so he pondered how much he could draw on for his writing. Gilly was a complete whore and bisexual to boot, according to her fantasy. Would Amy reciprocate? Would his story be too wild for her, too out of character? Would it even work?

He had to find out.

He's written a chapter with small tasks, as he had gone with Gilly. A mobile picture or two to start with, and if that went well then, a face-to-face tryst would demonstrate if she could be written for.

The words almost wrote themselves. The chapter was short, but after he clicked on the strange new editing application, the words were scanned, the grammar altered and finally, the completed message came on screen.

Now he waited for tomorrow. Exhausted from Gilly's sexual demands, he slipped into a restful sleep, awoken only by the chime of Gilly's first picture of her medium boobs with her nipples at attention, with the comment: 'Want to suck these?'

Tim's cock was very stiff, he stroked it before manhandling it to the bathroom to piss.

Another ping heralded another picture. Tim wandered back to his bedside and found a new picture: it was Amy, with a wonderfully explicit picture of her pussy, two fingers spreading her lips to reveal her pinkness. Tim noticed that the picture showed a tantalising suggestion of wetness. Had she been masturbating? How intriguing!

Fishing around for his laptop, he opened the chapter and typed.

Within a minute or two of scanning the narrative, a new picture and message arrived.

This time, Amy had taken a nude full-frontal picture of herself (which was stunning) and the days she was off work- she was off tomorrow.

Furiously, Tim started writing.

Chapter Six

Fortunately, being a supply or substitute teacher, Tim could take a day off, when his finances afforded it or something special had come along. Amy was certainly something special. So he spent much of the previous evening writing about a very exciting sexual encounter with Amy. He described her impromptu decision to take a trip out to see a friend called Tim.

TIM HAD ALWAYS HELD A SECRET FASCINATION FOR HER. NOW SHE WOULD SATISFY HER CURIOSITY.

Tim waited for her little 4x4 to park in the flat car park and then walked down, to the exterior door to meet her, as if it were a casual encounter. Amy saw him, walked quickly over and planted a tender kiss on his lips.

"I have been aching to do that!" She exclaimed.

"I've been aching for you to kiss me," Tim replied. In the flat, they couldn't wait to get at each other. Amy, dressed in a flattering dress, pulled it over her head to reveal neither bra nor panties. She was beautiful, her tits, not more than 32a cups were topped with dark nipples and only a little hammocking. Her belly was flat, and her pussy had a neatly, trimmed runway-style tuft. Best of all, her arse was highly kissable, with rounded cheeks that quivered delightfully. His cock was hard in seconds.

Tom reminded himself to include her wearing panties in his next story. He liked to smell worn panties on women, a little fetish but one he had maintained. He, wearing shorts and a T-shirt was naked in just a few moments.

"Oh Tim, I think your cock is delicious!" Amy cooed and then got to her knees and started to lick and suck it. Tim held her head and marvelled as she slid up and down on his shaft. Her tongue licked at his glans and her throat tightened as he pushed down into her. A marvellous gag erupted from her throat, as he nudged against the back of it.

"Oh, you are a dirty little slut, aren't you?" Tim commented.

"Oh, I want you to make me your slut, Tim. I've secretly wanted to fuck me silly." Her throat was wet from his cock, but Tim stood her up and kissed her deeply, tasting both her mouth and his cock.

"Bend over the chair." Tim spun her around.

"Yes, sluts should earn the right to be fucked in a bed." She spoke the words perfectly, from the written dialogue Tim had crafted.

"Yes." Tim stroked himself, "Now, open up your pussy for me to eat." HE knelt down and as she prised open her round buttocks to expose the lips of her pussy, Tim could see just how aroused she was, her scent was powerful, and her lips glistened. With one finger, he traced the lines of her lips, and Amy quivered. Without further hesitation, Tim slid his wet tongue into her pussy, her reaction was immediate. She shook visibly. He marvelled at her arousal and excitement, as he lapped at her with his tongue; up and down her sopping pussy. He steadied her with his hands, as his tongue probed inside her sex. Instinctively she opened her legs wider.

"Oh Tim, it's been so ng since anyone had licked my cunt." Amy's script was word-perfect. Tim had written foul language into her dialogue, as he considered her to be primmer and more proper than Gilly. He wanted her to be explicit in her language and what she wanted him to do to her. As his tongue explored her pussy, Tim slipped a finger deep into her and could feel the ribbing of her vagina and the prominence of her g-spot, with his first knuckle. However, he couldn't give her enough stimulation so standing up, he rotated his hand and invaded her aching pussy with two fingers and latched onto her g-spot. Now his fingers beckoned her to an orgasm, and within minutes, she groaned, and her body sagged. Immediately, she began quivering and with her legs buckling, his insistent movements on her g-spot caused the welcome, and surprisingly violent ejaculation, Tim had ever witnessed.

"Fuck, it's been too long for you. "He sighed watching spurt after spurt of her clear fluid pulse out of her pussy into his hand. Watching her made him painfully stiff and so, with no ceremony he threaded his cock into her pussy and slid into her.

"Oh Tim, use my dirty cunt." Amy had recovered enough to recall her dialogue.

Thrusting hard, he explored her depths, finding that his average cock length had filled her up. His glans nudged her cervix with his deepest thrusts.

With his cock buried deep in Amy's pussy, she writhed and moaned with satisfaction. Tim had written a longing for sex into her storyline, but she exceeded his descriptions. Amy's true personality was seeping into the narrative. It was clear that his writing couldn't control someone who either wasn't attracted to him or was willing to have sex.

Unless he changed his writing style.

In this vent over doggy position, Tim felt he was missing out on Amy's true beauty. After four or five hard thrusts, he pulled out.

"Come to the bedroom and lick your wetness of me". Following along, Amy held his hand coquettishly Tim collected his phone on the way and once in the bedroom, Tim lay down and she climbed on top licking and sucking your copious fluids off his shaft.

Tim Egan took pictures of Amy sucking his cock, and as the narrative had stated, Amy posed and played up for the camera.

With his cock at full erection, Amy sat on it. Taking her time, letting his shaft penetrate her slowly, settled on to his full length. It was only now that the Caesarean scars were visible that explained her tightness and the relatively small length of her pussy. He felt feel her cervix as he bumped his head into her. The sensation, no doubt painful didn't bother her. She seemed to enjoy his length. She bounced up and down on him, his cock wax ideally placed to rub her g-spot and quickly regained the momentum of arousal. Her small tits bounced up and down hypnotically and Tim enjoyed pulling in her dark stiff nubs immensely. With each firm tweak, Amy squealed with excitement and drove herself down harder on his cock. With this sexual dynamo, he knew he would not last long, so taking her hips in his arms, he pulled her forwards, her pert tits within reach of his mouth allowed Tim to jackhammer her cunt. As he steadied his feet and drive his hips rapidly into her, a sudden thought crossed his mind. Surprised at his omission, he had not written in this position. Instinctually, he had put her on her hands and knees but she was more than happy to sit cowgirl on him.

Was this some sort of improvisation? He would need to re-read his narratives with greater care. However, Tim hammered into her pussy and was rewarded with Amy's loud and wet orgasmic ejaculation and the intense pleasure of seeing her sweaty and sexually satiated- for the moment.

Collapsing onto the bed, Tim pulled her to a doggy position and began strong rhythmic thrusts into her pussy. Pulling his cock out and then back gave a pleading squelching sound as her pussy queefs grew louder. Instinctively, Tim pushed the tip of his thumb into Amy's flexing arsehole but stopped. Had he written anal into her narrative, he couldn't recall.

"I want your arse." He called out. Amy awkwardly turned to face him.

"Use me any way you want!" Amy was consumed by her role as a slut. He pushed his thumb into her anus, it gave way easily. After a briefing fingering, he threaded his cock into her anus.

"Oh god, that's good. I haven't been arse fucked in a long time!"

An anal revisitation and she had accepted his stiff member more easily than he expected, so squealed and clenched her teeth as his fucking grew more powerful but he tried his best to not fully penetrate her. The build-up was excruciating but wonderfully intense but soon Tim couldn't hold on. He pulled his cock out and told Amy to come over and open her mouth. Within a minute, strings of pearl-white semen painted her chin, cheeks, and lips. Tim felt decidedly unsteady as his ejaculation drained his balls. Amy let his hot semen sit on her face allowing some to be scooped up on Tim's fingers to be fed into her waiting mouth.

"You are learning," He rewarded her with more of his cum, "You're learning how to be a good little slut aren't you?"

"I want to be your good little slut." The words tumbled from her mouth; she was word-perfect.

End of Chapter Six