The Writing Ch. 03-04

Story Info
THe writing takes on a life of its own.
1.7k words
4.42
1.3k
00

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Three

With his cock soaked in her pussy juices, Tim wanted to see if she would follow the narrative he wrote for her. With her now laying on his bed, holding her legs apart to give him the best access to her pussy, Tim had deliberately used long slow strokes into her. He wanted her to become so aroused, that she would beg him to give her a hard fucking.

In his story, he had written Gilly to be sexually frustrated by her husband's lack of sexual desire and competence in bringing her to orgasm, but he also gave her an innate need to be dominated and be made to give pleasure to her lover. Tim decided to test Gilly's adherence to his narrative at once. His strokes were generating delightfully intense moans and squeals, and her pussy was soaking wet, and each time Tim withdrew his cock, a rivulet of her ejaculate spilt from her pussy. Now he wanted her to pleasure him. He pulled out of her,

"Your dirty pussy has shoaled my cock. Lick me clean!" Tim ordered her and punctuated his words with a sharp slap on her quivering pussy lips. She jumped and squealed her disapproval.

"Ow!" Gilly looked between her legs and saw Tim's erect cock, glistening with her juice. Tim repeated his instruction.

"Lick your pussy off my cock! You haven't earned any more attention." Tim scolded her. Gilly immediately took the barb and scrambled onto her hands and knees and began to lick her sweetness off his member. While enjoying her tongue lapping at his stiffness, cleaning him of her fluid. Tim took a moment to consider what he had done.

Was his writing changing her character? Or was his writing simply enhancing and manipulating what she, herself had deep inside her? Was his writing simply freeing her to express her deepest sexual fantasies? As he pondered the impact of his writing, she greedily licked and sucked at his cock, which now was even more erect.

"Show me your ass, Gilly." Tim grasped her blonde hair firmly, she looked up at him with those same blue eyes, but behind them a fever burned in her.

A fever that Tim would eventually quench with his semen. Without hesitation, she turned round on all fours and shuffled back so his erection was now aligned with the slit of her pussy. Tim levelled his swollen glans and nudged her open.

"Oooh. That's amazing." Gilly cooed, "Will you give me more?" The question was interrupted by Tim's sharp penetration, filling her pussy up with his cock. Being as tight as she was, a wonderful experience for Tim made even his cock provide enough to fill her enough to give her a vaginal orgasm. "Ahh fuck! I'm cumming!" Tim realised it was her heightened sense of excitement and arousal that has allowing her body to climax, rather than his penis size. He had no illusion about that but his narrative had given her deep sexual frustration, so he took advantage of her needs.

"Use your fingers to rub your clitoris, as I fuck you." Tim then altered his voice, to a harsher sharp, tone "But you must not cum again until I say so!" Tim decided to push her to accept his dominance. He waited but heard no reply, as she had sunk on his erection, he could feel the head of his cock pressing against the back of Gilly's throat. He had to admit, he was impressed that she could take him deep. Despite this, he still held her head and thrust into her throat, causing her to gag on him.

"Do you understand?" Tim pulled out, to allow her to reply.

Coughing and spluttering, she nodded, "Yes." A long line of saliva dribbled down from her mouth.

"Yes Sir" Tim placed his cock back into her mouth and thrust into her throat three times, before releasing her again.

"Yes Sir." She spluttered in reply.

"I'm going to teach you why you have a pussy. Turn around." Tim whispered, but loud enough for Gilly to hear. She obeyed and put herself back in the previous position. Tim's cock thrust hard into her pussy, and she yelped with his engorged size.

~Fucking hell! You're bigger than before." She exclaimed. Tim guessed it was more likely that her pussy had contracted somewhat from the oral sex but enjoyed the compliment.

"You'd better get used to it," Tim answered and hammered her with several hard and fast thrusts. He was very excited but wanted to make sure he had enough for the planned anal fuck.

Whether Gilly was acting under some strange influence or was in reality, sexually frustrated at home, found that his merciless thrusting had brought on another orgasm, she could feel the walls of her cunt reach such intensity that she couldn't hold on anymore. She felt raw and shuddered uncontrollably.

"Please let me cum. Please?" Her breath was ragged, and her eye screwed up with the fucking she was receiving her head, she could almost see herself, being fucked savagely from behind, used like a slut or whore. The man doing all this was a work colleague from school, as a married woman was feeling the tidal wave of the biggest orgasm she had felt since her late teens. She cried out, to attempt to control the tension in her pussy, and then she felt his finger or thumb slide, and bury itself in her anus.

She lost control.

She orgasmed loudly and messily but without permission.

Her quivering mass flopped forwards, sliding off his cock and thumb and collapsed on the bed. Tim had hoped this would happen and followed her down, positioning his cock on the opening to her arse.

"You didn't ask permission. You will be punished." Tim's tone was heavy with his desires.

He slowly thrust his wet cock into Gilly's twitching starfish. Slavering her copious fluids and his salvia into her anus, and using first one finger then two, she was relaxed enough for him to push himself into her tight sphincter. Gilly now roused from her stupor moaned loudly.

"Ahh...gently you're big. Let me get accustomed to you, then you can have me." Gilly wasn't intending to deny him anal sex, but just needed to get used to him.

"You've been fucked in the arse before, haven't you?" Tim grunted as he slid his swollen gland past her tight ring of muscle, then pushed with less resistance into her rectum.

"I love anal sex. I love to be fucked in both holes, but I don't get the chance." Gilly settled her head on the bed, raising her arse further up, but then opened her legs to give Tim the optimum position for penetration.

"Well, we will have to change that, won't we?" A new storyline started to form in his head as he slid his cock in three-quarters into her arsehole, and she tightened up to grip him. "Fuck you've got tight arse!"

Gilly groaned as her orgasm built up, "Then fuck it" Her reply was simple but wanton.

End of Chapter Three.

Chapter Four.

Laying in Tim's bed, both coated with a thin sheen of sweat, Gilly's breathing began to return to normal, having Tim's tireless lust bringing her to her final orgasm. Tim's flaccid cock was sore from use, but he was suffused with satisfaction. He had just fucked the object of this lust for nearly three hours, he had enjoyed the dirtiest sex, he had ever experienced.

Now his mind drifted to the next storyline that he could write for her or another woman he lusted after. Suddenly energised, he swung off the bed and went to get his laptop. On the way back, it had come to life and he opened the narrative page. He sat on the bed and started to type.

GILLY THOUGHT OF ALL HER SEXUAL FANTASIES, WHILE SHE RECOVERED FROM FUCKING TIM, SHE BEGAN TO EXPLAIN HOW SHE WANTED TO BE FUCKED. TIM SAT AND LISTENED CAREFULLY.

Immediately Gilly started to speak.

"I want to fuck a woman again." Gilly mused, smiling at some retrieved memory.

"Anyone in particular?" Tim asked, typing her words as she spoke them.

"Of course, Amy in Year 1." She thought of her colleague naked, sucking on her nipples. Her hand drifted to her raw pussy and began to play with her moist lips. Tim asked her questions, fuelling Gilly's fantasy.

"Maybe you would like her to fuck your arse, as I fuck you on your pussy." Tim asked, typing quickly.

"Yes, use a vibrator or dildo in my arse, as you DP me. She could suck my tits." Gilly's words and the typed word merged, almost in synchronicity.

"Of course, Amy will want to be fucked too. Would you like to watch her get fucked by me?" Tim interjected, his cock twitching.

"I would enjoy watching your cock sliding into her pussy, as I suck her tits." Gilly mused. Her fingers got into her folds, rubbing at her clitoris.

"As I slide my cock in and out of her, you could lay underneath and as my cock comes out, you could suck it and lick her cunt juices off my cock and into your mouth. You'd enjoy that, wouldn't you?" Tim wanted to influence her now, guide her fantasy to suit his desire.

"Oh yes, I want her pussy juices to dribble into my mouth, I know she will be delicious." Her words now exceeded the written dialogue. Shocked, Tim realised that his writing was stimulating her imagination.

"If I could arrange this, how grateful would you be?" Tim asked, typing Gilly's answer.

"Oh, I would do anything you want!" Gilly sat up. Her breasts quivered with her movement. Her nipples getting stiff once again, she knelt in front of Tim and caressed her breasts. Tim looked up and typed his final line, then set aside the laptop carefully on the side table. Gilly waited for him to turn around, and then opened her legs, showing her used sex. She pulled her lips open wide, revealing her cherry-red vagina, still glistening with her juices.

"Show me how grateful you would be," Tim asked playfully. Gilly fingered her pussy and then licked her wet finger clean.

Gilly considered for a moment as if waiting for the typed words to formulate. "Fuck my dirty pussy and cum in my mouth so I can swallow it."

End of Chapter Four.