The Written Truth Ch. 02

Story Info
Hypno file makes anything written on Stacy become true.
2.7k words
4.13
35.8k
26
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XBan
XBan
1,282 Followers

Joe froze with his hand gripped around his cock. The doorbell rang again. It dawned on him that he had invited his friends over knowing his parents were out.

"Stand at attention." Joe said.

"Yes master."

Stacy blew him a kiss then stood at attention. His shaking hands struggled with his dick flailing around before he packed it away and did up his pants just as his friends let themselves in.

"The fuck is this?" Neil said.

His friends were like bees to honey as they swarmed Joe's sister. Neil was the first to grope her and after no retaliation, Owen joined him.

"Is this your sister?" Owen asked.

Logically the answer was obvious. But both his friends knew Stacy would punch both of them in the face if they ever touched her in a sexual manner. So it was plausible that it wasn't Stacy and it gave Joe an out.

"Actually it's the reason I had you guys come over. I found this cool website that does custom sex dolls and voila." Joe said.

"This isn't Alabama, Joe" Neil said.

"Well it's not incest, cuz that's not actually her."

"Sure feels like her." Neil said as he worked two fingers in and out of her pussy. "She even gets wet."

Owen had minimal interactions with Stacy. He often fantasized about her, but he had known her for so many years, she felt like a sister. Seeing a replica of her in all her glory was a strange feeling of pleasure and uneasiness.

"So were you going to suggest a gang bang, because I don't want to see both your tiny dicks." Neil said.

"Well for $50, you can each have 15 minutes with her." Joe checked his watch making sure there was enough time before his parents got home. "Stacy is out for the night, so we can use her room."

"$50, for a sex doll? That's expensive." Owen said.

"Fine, we can just play video games."

Joe was playing a dangerous game. He didn't really want the money and he figured his friends wouldn't be that desperate.

"I'll pay that." Neil said.

Joe immediately regretted making the offer. Of course the guy obsessed with her would pay that. Owen caved to peer pressure and agreed to the fee. Even if it was a doll, it was by far the most realistic one they'd ever seen. Joe let them hang out in the living room and reluctantly brought Stacy upstairs into her own room. He ordered her to lie down on the bed and wrote sex doll on the bottom of her foot. Upon seeing the words, her mouth opened wide and her eyes remained unblinking. Her limbs were still flexible but stayed firmed when positioned. He left her in the traditional sex doll pose and took one last glance at his sister turned sex doll. To have free reign of that body was a dream come true and a rare opportunity for his friends. Little did they know the truth.

***

Joe closed the door and Stacy tried to move, but she couldn't. She was stuck in the sex doll pose waiting to be used by his friends. With the word also came strange sensations of feeling plastic and artificial. Her mind had a preconceived idea of a sex doll that had changed over the years. Not that she ever looked into sex dolls, but they periodically popped up in television. A blow-up doll was the original, but since then, technology had become a lot more advanced. Real dolls were the new standard and surprisingly similar in looks and weight. Although she could think freely, the word slowly took over certain areas. She had an overwhelming urge to be used. She craved sex like she would normally crave food when she was hungry. Her pussy and mouth felt empty. Her mind flipped from dreading his friends to openly anticipating them cumming inside her.

The door opened and closed gently. It was Owen and he approached her with the same hesitation he used in speaking to her under normal circumstances. She knew he wasn't overly experienced especially with someone as hot as her. But she didn't care about that. She needed him to use her and hoped he managed up enough gusto to give her a good fuck. He was evidently rock hard the moment he saw her seemingly lifeless body with its realistic curves and uncanny appearance.

Stacy internally shuddered with ecstasy as Owen slid down her thong. She needed him inside like never before as her soaking wet pussy invited him in absent foreplay. Owen wasted no time and began in missionary position. The first thrust sent shock waves of pleasure throughout Stacy's body. If such a vanilla act was wreaking havoc with her dopamine rush, she couldn't imagine what someone with experience would do. Owen went at a steady pace with his hands resting on her hips. Her nipples stood at attention screaming to be teased. But Owen was too caught up in doing one thing at a time. Each thrust was instant gratification, but it was the same feeling over and over again. She knew she had the capacity to feel more, but soon realized Owen would not be the man to do it.

The rest of his time didn't last long. Owen came within minutes with his first position and spent the rest of the time enjoying her body. His warm mouth sucking on her nipples failed in comparison to being repeatedly fucked. Had he combined the two, the experience would have been much more earth shattering.

Owen left her how he found her. As soon as he left her pussy yearned for more. It was a constant need that never went away. If her mouth and pussy were not filled with cock, she felt useless. That was her purpose and there were so many men to satisfy, it seemed trivial that she would ever not be filled.

Neil walked through the door grinning like he just won the lottery. In the back of her mind, Stacy could feel her usual uneasiness of Neil, a creepy guy who never stopped lusting for her. It was going to make her experience with him that much more enjoyable. Here's a guy who always wanted to fuck her and she always refused. Now she craved him. She needed him to put her in her place as a sex doll available to all.

But he didn't approach her first. Instead he went rummaging through her underwear drawer pulling out a red lacy thong. The pervert pocketed the thong, which turned her on even more. He was stealing it for personal pleasure later and the only problem with that was Stacy would not get to help him experience it.

Neil pulled out his cock and started stroking it. It was much bigger than Owen's or of anyone she had slept with so far. She couldn't wait to feel her grip around it as it plunged in and out. He did not disappoint. Neil was aggressive in the way he handled her, treating her like the object she was. There was no regard for her pleasure, only his as he repeatedly slammed into her. Once he was done using one hole, he moved onto the other, dragging her to the side of the bed. Her head hung over as his slippery cock covered in both their juices plugged her mouth. In and out using her head exactly the same way as her pussy. Under normal circumstances, the discomfort caused by the speed of his thrust would be too hard to ignore, but the words magically made that feeling go away. All she wanted was to be used and Neil was satisfying that longing. In return her purpose was served and it felt magnificent.

Neil quickened his pace. She could feel he was building towards his climax and internally she was building towards hers. Cum was the ultimate goal of any sex doll. To be filled with cum was to signify that their body adequately carried out its duty. She felt a teaser of that feeling with Owen, but she knew the way Neil was handling her, the release would be much more potent. His legs started to tense and the thrusting stopped as he held her head tight and blew his load down her throat. Internally she was so lost in the blissful orgasm she didn't even realize her body's gag reflex kicked in, spitting up cum all over her face. Neil didn't seemed to be phased. A girl spitting up after having a cock rammed down her throat wasn't an uncommon response and she was a realistic sex doll.

Soon her face rested against the hardwood floor with her ass high in the air. She knew what was coming next. The final hole that needed to be filled. No lube was needed. Neil was rock hard and his cock was covered in semen and saliva. He wasted no time making himself at home. Every sense of sexual act was heightened in this state. She could feel every inch as it tightly pumped in and out. He needed vigorous stimulation, so like her mouth and pussy, it was only a matter of time before he picked up speed. Stacy didn't mentally brace herself for it, she fully anticipated it. She wanted her asshole stretched by his big cock. She was a new sex doll and she needed to be broken in. There was no better person than Neil.

She felt a tug on her hair as he pulled her head up moving into doggy style. Except her arms hadn't been placed, so the only thing keeping her up was the pile of hair in his hand. Any pain experienced added to the overall arousal. Somehow her body was ignoring the pain and focusing on the pleasure. Her arms dangled as he fucked her from behind until he came for the last time filling her with another sense of pure joy. He let go of her hair and she crumpled to the ground like the used sex doll she was. The last thing Neil did was take a selfie with her cum covered face and tits in the background as if documenting he had slept with the real Stacy.

***

After Neil and Owen had their fun, Joe announced that his parents would be home soon. His friends thanked him for the realistic doll and begged for the website, but Joe maintained it was his secret. When his friends were gone, he ordered Stacy to clean herself up.

Joe returned to Stacy's room 15 minutes later and found her sitting on her bed in her pajamas.

"Stacy, describe the physical sensations in your body right now."

"My ass is very sensitive and in constant discomfort and my throat and mouth are dry."

Joe handed a glass of water to Stacy and commanded her to drink it.

"Listen to me carefully, Stacy. Tonight you had a one night stand. The guy was rough, but you still enjoyed it. However the guy was such a self-absorbed asshole you completely dismissed him from your mind. Do you understand?"

"Yes master." Stacy blew him a kiss.

"You are going to continue to listen to that hypnosis file that makes writing on you the truth, before bed every night." Joe said "Now, when I snap my fingers you will go to sleep for two hours and when you come to you will remember the guy leaving before you decided to take a nap."

"Yes master." She blew him another kiss.

Joe snapped his fingers and Stacy fell back. He grabbed a wash cloth and started scrubbing off the written commands. By the time she would wake up, there would be no more triggers. He scrubbed the last one off and moved her under her covers. He gave her tits one last squeeze before gently kissing her on the lips. He was glad he got the opportunity to explore her body and already started plotting what he was going to do the next time he had the chance.

***

Stacy's eyes opened. The pain in her ass was immediately evident. She regretted having that one night stand with such an aggressive asshole. She was basically his sex toy and now she had to deal with all the follow-up pain. She took a sip from her water on her night stand and then grabbed her phone and headphones. She put her favorite hypnosis file on and slowly sank into the bed as the words brought her into a trance.

***

One Month Later

It was well into the second semester at college and Stacy forgot all about her horrible one night stand. It was so terrible, she never mentioned it to anyone, even her closest friends. Better to forget than relive it. Stacy and her roommate Laura were invited to a fraternity party at the Alpha Omega Fraternity House. Because this fraternity was a big deal, there were no shortage of girls willing to come. Laura knew someone at the fraternity and managed to get invitations on the stipulation that they serve drinks at the party in bikini and thongs, while advertising the fraternity on their body. Stacy wasn't happy about the advertising, but decided to suck it up or risk being uninvited from future parties.

Stacy wore a very skimpy red bikini and thong as her matching heels accentuated her figure. Laura lucked out and only had to have the symbol drawn on her back and ass cheeks. Stacy drew the short straw and had to have the classic "Property of Alpha Omega" drawn on her. She sighed as the bathroom door opened and Randy, one of the kinder members of the fraternity, walked in.

"You ready?"

Randy had a black permanent marker in his hand. Stacy was having second thoughts.

"Do I really need to have that on my body. Wearing this thing isn't enough?"

Stacy motioned to her sexy body on display. Randy stared are her cleavage before catching himself.

"A lot of girls are willing to do this. You're lucky Laura has a good network. Now can you make your mind up, I got other things to prepare."

"This is it right? I serve drinks, tease and flirt, but nothing else."

"You are strictly a server. But."

"But, what?"

"The girls who do this tend to end up doing other things. I'm not saying you will or are expected to, but you use your own discretion. From our end, all we want is a server. Anything else you can say no."

Stacy shook her head and turned around.

"I can't believe I'm doing this."

The cold tip of the permanent marker made contact with her ass as she felt the letters forming.

"It's just advertising."

"Yah. Degrading advertisement."

Stacy saw the writing on her body in the mirror. The hypnotic trigger hit her like a bag of bricks. Her mind and thoughts slowly rewired to accept the new truth.

"All right, you are good to go. Get yourself ready and meet us out there."

"Yes, master." Stacy blew Randy a kiss.

"Ha ha, very funny. See you out there."

Randy left and closed the door behind him. Stacy looked at herself in the mirror. She still had awareness of the situation and remembered the stupid hypnotic file. She didn't know why it is was so powerful, but Stacy knew she was in big trouble. Her mind put up a fight, but the truth won over. She was property of Alpha Omega. Her body belonged to them to be used in whatever capacity they desired. For now it was to serve drinks at their party and advertise their name. That's all she had been instructed to do. But any member of the fraternity would be able to change those directions at any moment. If they found out what the truth was, she would be stuck there for a long time. What fraternity wouldn't want a woman as property. She could suck, fuck, cook and clean for all the members and would never object. How could she complain? If she was there property anything they asked would be a reasonable request. The oven and fridge never refused to work, and neither would she.

Stacy knew what she had to do. Even if she was property, she wasn't obligated to disclose that unless asked. She needed to convince everyone she was just a free spirit and someone who loved to party. The naughty things she would be asked to do had to be disguised as something she was experimenting with. Stacy put on a brave face and opened the door. The party was just getting started.

XBan
XBan
1,282 Followers