The Wrokout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow what a cheap hoe you are that broke so easily," He said in a sly playful tone. Since she was finally free from the intense wedgie, Brooke had her hands between her crotch trying to massage the stinging raw pain from her sex.

She tried to deliver signals to her brain to get her body up and just run for the door, but before all her senses could get her moving. Tyler grabbed her hair again and started lifting her up to her knees. He then reached down and pulled the sports bra she was wearing over her head freeing her breast from their restraints and displaying the 36 D's out to be seen. Brooke naturally shifted her hands from her pussy lips that she was massaging to her breast in a pathetic attempt to cover them from being exposed, but it was to no avail.

Tyler then took the sports bra and wrapped it around her throat to choke with. Tyler added leverage to the choke as, started lifting her higher to a standing position. The only grip Tyler had was on the fabric of the sports bra. He placed a foot in the small of her back and pressed her neck further in the fabric. The thin fabric of the sports bra was tied around Brooke's neck.

Brooke immediately tried to tear at the fabric as she felt her breath being taken away. She no longer cared about being naked or exposed. The only thought running to her mind was to find a way to get oxygen, as it was starting to be a scares commodity with the choke hold Tyler had on with the sports bra. She gargled and spit as her hands clawed the material around her neck, as she desperately fought to free to herself.

Tyler shifted position and hoisted Brooke into the air by the fabric her backside resting on his chest. Brooke's feet were no longer touching the ground, as Tyler had her hoisted up in the air by the fabric of the sports bra. She sensed the wave of darkness about to overtake her if she couldn't free herself. "Aww... is it getting hard to breathe... do you want some air." Tyler mocked sadistically. Brooke just continued to fight the material that was choking her until finally with one last burst of energy, she was able to rip the fabric away, taking a lungful of air.

Brooke collapsed to the ground, coughing and gasping for breath. Tyler stepped back from her and laughed. "You wanted me to ogle you, and you know what when you get your ass whooped it is a beautiful site. I do like looking at you in that state. Look at me bitch check out this erection you've given me. My own wife hasn't gotten me this hard in years."

Brooke who was on her knees on the ground looked in Tyler's direction and saw his erection of his 10 inches of cock standing at full attention straining against the Nike sweats he had on.

She was shocked by the site of Tyler's erection, and fearful of what it might mean. "Ummm... I am sorry... I will go... please don't hurt me anymore." she whimpered in a tearful plea to try and escape.. She felt violated and exposed. She wanted to fight back but was too weak from the beating that Tyler had just inflicted on her. She looked up at Tyler with tears in her eyes, pleading for him to stop. Tyler looked at Brooke with disgust and contempt. He wanted to make sure that she learned her lesson, and that she would never disrespect a man again.

"Now slut, for the pain you caused me, you gotta pay open your mouth and suck my dick," Tyler said as he slid his pants off exposing his shaft to Brooke. Brooke was too afraid to resist and opened her mouth in shock. Tyler sat on the seat of the bench press machine he was near.

"Crawl your ass over here right now, or I swear I will inflict more pain," Tyler demanded. Brooke quickly crawled over to Tyler and placed his cock into her mouth.

She felt humiliated and degraded, but she knew that she had to do what Tyler said or else he would hurt her more. Tyler grabbed the back of her head and began thrusting his hips while Brooke sucked on his dick. She felt herself gag and choke, but she just kept going. After a few minutes, Tyler pulled out of her mouth and came all over her face and breasts.

He looked down at her, with a sinister and satisfied smile on his face. "There, that's how you pay for disrespecting me and laying you hands on me. Now, if you ever come back, I'll make sure to give you a much more painful lesson, got it?" He said with a menacing tone. Brooke nodded her head in agreement, tears streaming down her face.

Tyler then pulled up his pants and kicked Brooke square in the gut causing her to tumble over. "Get your shit and get the fuck out of my gym, don't ever think about coming back consider your membership permanently terminated." Tyler roared

Brooke quickly scrambled to her feet and made bee beeline for the door leaving her clothing, and gym back behind. She was naked and humiliated, but she knew that if she ever came back, she would receive another probably more painful punishment from this sadistic man.

12