Woman in Red Catches Her Eye

Story Info
A woman in a red swimsuit catches wife's eye and much more.
3.3k words
4.56
7.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting on the beach blanket that summer day with the warm sun on her skin, Marie was smiling. She was happy to be anywhere instead of work.

The sounds of children playing mixed with the roar of Lake Michigan waves pounding on the beach and the noisy seagulls seeking snacks combined for the perfect summer vacation day.

Marie's two children were busy throwing a football to each other in the water. Her husband Steven half-snoozed on the blanket beside her, his hat tugged down over his eyes as he laid on his back.

It was the perfect July day at a beach near a town in southwestern Michigan, a relatively short drive from Chicago, it made for an enjoyable getaway.

They knew the town inside out after being there so often over the years, but there was always a new restaurant or store to visit.

"This is a good Monday on our vacation," she whispered to herself.

Little did she know how good it would become.

About 10 minutes later, a family decided to set up their blankets, etc., perhaps 15 feet away.

Marie smiled, recalling her own busy motherhood days

The mom, who appeared to be around 35 years old, removed her coverall to reveal an attractive body clad in a red one-piece swimsuit.

Marie, 45, glanced around to make sure nobody was watching her. Her hubby was still snoozing, the kids in the water.

Marie settled her gaze upon the woman in the red swimsuit. She looked about 5-foot-4, weighed maybe 130 pounds and had a similar build.

"I bet her breasts are 36b like me," she thought to herself.

Marie stood 5-foot-2, wore her brown hair short and weighed about 140.

Her husband liked to tell her how attractive she was compared to other moms in town. She always had her doubts, but liked his praise. And here was a woman who resembled herself.

Then she told herself, "Marie, get a grip. You are married. Here on a family vacation."

Nonetheless, she found herself thinking back 20 years when she was single, had an apartment in Chicago and met a woman during a party at a bar which led to an unforgettable night of passion.

Marie kept admiring the woman in the red swimsuit. Maybe she felt she was being watched as she turned toward Marie, caught her eyes and smiled.

Marie smiled back, gave a little wave, then decided it was time to dive back into the magazines she brought to read.

Now and then, Marie would look over at the woman in red as she applied sunscreen and laid down on the blanket. A few naughty thoughts danced in Marie's head.

After about two more hours it was time to go.

Her husband had found a good deal on golf later that afternoon. So they packed up. As they were leaving, the woman in red gave Marie a little wave, which she returned.

"Well, this will make for some good fantasies later on," Marie thought.

After the family returned to their rented house, they grabbed a bite to eat. Then the golfers headed out.

"What are you going to do?" Steve asked Marie.

"Oh, clean up and wander into town," she said, looking forward to shopping.

And that's what she did after she washed away any stray sand and tossed out a pair of white shorts and a black T-shirt.

"Rock and roll," she said as she looked in the mirror.

Marie headed down an old staircase carved into a hill and was in downtown.

She visited store after store, getting ideas about what she may or may not purchase, looking for something to send to her sister for her birthday,

When she was in one of those stores, Marie turned a corner and - lo and behold - there was the brunette woman from the beach.

The woman glanced up, saw Marie and smiled.

"I see I'm not the only beach goer with an itch for shopping," she said.

Marie smiled.

"Hello, my name is Marie. Nice to meet you," she said.

The woman smiled, shook her hand and said "Suzanne, nice to meet you, Marie. Although I guess we kind of met at the beach."

They both laughed.

"Well, it was hard to ignore that darling swimsuit. Where did you find it?" Marie said.

"Oh, that? We got up here Saturday and I needed one. I hit a shop down the street. Did you like it?" Suzanne asked.

"Yes. It is very flattering," Marie said.

"Thanks. Your blue suit was nice, too." Suzanne said.

Marie thought to herself, "that's interesting she noticed me." Suzanne was just being observant, Marie told herself. Still, she did pause to wonder a bit.

"So, how's the shopping going, Suzanne?" Marie asked.

"You know how shopping is. Part of the fun is just looking at things and wanting them," Suzanne said.

Marie nodding, thinking that's how I was at the beach.

She took a deep breath to calm herself and then said, "No doubt. Suzanne, I'm kind of hungry. How about you?"

"You read my mind, Marie. Shall we hit the ice cream shop for some of their decadent offerings?" Suzanne said.

Marie laughed and nodded.

"No calories on vacation, they say," Marie said.

They headed up the street to the ice cream store which was busy that afternoon.

While they were in line chatting, Marie could not help but again take notice of and admire Suzanne's attractive figure.

She smiled to herself at that thought.

"What are you smiling about?" Suzanne asked.

"Oh, nothing. Just glad we ran into each other. Where is your family?" Marie asked.

"They're back at our rental place in town. My husband is staying with the kids so l can go out and have some fun. How about your family?" Suzanne asked.

"Steve took the kids golfing," Marie said, glancing at her watch. "They teed off a half-hour ago, so they'll be busy a long time."

Marie thought she saw a gleam in Suzanne's eye.

"Well, so I have you to myself all afternoon?" Suzanne said. "Oh, our order is ready."

They strolled to an open bench on the sidewalk around the corner to enjoy their ice cream cones.

They sat there chatting, enjoying the warm sun on their skin, as they savored their ice cream.

"Suzanne, there's some dripping down," Marie said.

She watched Suzanne's tongue slowly lick up the trail of ice cream. Marie found herself tingling.

"Stop it. She's married. You're married," she told herself.

Still there was something she felt that seemed different, exciting.

"So, Marie, we are thinking of renting up here next year. Where is you place?" Suzanne asked.

"Oh, it's just up the stairs at the end of this dead-end street, then two doors down," Marie said.

"Is that the cute ranch with the big oaks? I saw that place Sunday," Suzanne said.

She reached into the pocket of her shorts and pulled out a nickel.

"Would you mind if I got the nickel tour from you?" Suzanne said, handing Marie the coin.

"Well, such a profit. Sure," Marie said with a laugh. They headed to the staircase and walked up to the street.

Marie opened the front door and invited Suzanne in.

"Welcome to vacation central. Please excuse the mess," Marie said.

"Mess? This is nothing like the tornado that hit our place," Suzanne said as she looked around.

Marie began in the kitchen. That's where Suzanne noticed a bottle of wine.

"What's that Jimmy Buffett song, 'It's 5 o'clock somewhere'?" she said.

Marie glanced at her watch. "4 o'clock. Good enough for us."

Marie grabbed the bottle, uncorked it and poured two generous helpings of merlot into two large wine glasses. She and Suzanne sat at the kitchen table, exchanging stories about families and vacation.

Several times, Suzanne touched Marie's arm while they talked to emphasize a point. Marie felt electric jolts shoot through her body, like she used to get when she started dating her husband.

After their second glass of wine, Suzanne said, "hey, what about my nickel tour?"

"Oops, my bad," Marie said.

They both got up. Marie showed Suzanne the spare bedroom.

"Our daughter has it this year, our son is on the sofa bed in the living room."

She showed her the living room, dining area, outdoor deck and enclosed porch.

"What's over there?" Suzanne asked, pointing at a closed door.

"Oh, that's our bedroom. It's a mess. Clothes everywhere," Marie said.

"Well, I don't want to report you to the better business bureau. My nickel tour was for the entire house. Let's go, tour guide," Suzanne said.

Marie laughed, opened the door and walked in with Suzanne.

"Oh, this is hardly a mess," she said. "It a vacation bedroom. A king-sized bed? Very impressive. Is it comfy?"

Not waiting for an answer, Suzanne sat on the bed and said, "yes, yes, it is." They both laughed.

Suzanne patted the bed beside her, Marie sat down beside her new friend.

"So, how's the vacation going? Lots of fun here in this room for you and Steve? I'm sorry. Oops, that's the wine talking," Suzanne said.

Marie blushed a bit and said, "we've both noticed vacation leads to more fun. We do pretty well here."

"Oh? Want to keep that streak alive?" Suzanne said as she leaned close and softly kissed Marie on the lips.

Marie was shocked but intrigued. Here was a beautiful brunette woman kissing her on a bed. At first, she didn't know what to do.

Suzanne broke off the kiss.

"I'm sorry. Was that too forward? I saw how you looked at me on the beach and..."

Marie reached over and ran a hand through Suzanne's shoulder-length hair. Suzanne smiled as Marie pulled her close and kissed her. Marie soon felt Suzanne's tongue tracing her lips. as if to pry them open.

She need not try that hard.

Marie opened her lips and welcomed Suzanne's tongue and met it with her tongue, French kissing a woman for the first time in years, it felt sexy.

The two sat kissing for a few moments and then Marie felt Suzanne's hand resting on her right thigh. It felt good.

Suzanne moved her hand higher, up to Marie's left breast. She wasn't wearing a bra, much to Suzanne's delight as her fingers found Marie's nipple, which soon hardened under Suzanne's touch.

"Suzanne, we can't," Marie whispered.

"Yes, we can. We must. I want you. You want me," Suzanne said, kissing Marie with passion, as their tongues wrestled.

in her heart, Marie knew Suzanne was correct. She thought that chances like this don't happen every day. She could explore desires she's had for years with a beautiful woman while both their families were busy. No one would ever know.

Suzanne began tugging at Marie T-shirt. Marie smiled.

"Let me make this easier," she said, and pulled off the shirt, exposing her breasts, each with hard nipples.

Suzanne smiled and lowered her head to suck on one nipple while tweaking the other. Marie felt waves of desire and pleasure course through her body. She wanted Suzanne.

As Suzanne suckled on Marie's nipple, Marie reached under Suzanne's blouse and unfastened her bra. The clasp was in the front.

Suzanne moaned her appreciation as Marie pulled her bra open, touching her breasts.

The women massaged each other's breasts as they kissed. Hard nipples were tweaked by eager fingers.

Without a word, Marie stood up and unfastened her shorts, pulling them down along with her panties. Suzanne smiled as she saw Marie's neatly trimmed pussy, tufts of light brown hair hiding pink lips.

"Lie down," Suzanne said to Marie.

Marie did as she was told.

Suzanne stripped off her clothes, both women were naked. Her dark hair was a neat triangle over her pussy.

"Hold your legs back," Suzanne told Marie, who again did as she was told.

"Perfect," Suzanne said just before she fell to her knees beside the bed, leaned forward, and placed her fingers on either side of Marie's pussy. She gently pulled open Marie's sweet pink pussy.

Suzanne saw her goal, Marie's little clit hiding beneath its hood. She gently licked around it, knowing Marie would love the sensations. Suzanne was correct.

"Oh, God," Marie moaned as Suzanne's knowing tongue worked its magic.

Suzanne smiled to herself. She thought of how Marie looked at her on the beach, how her eyes held their gaze just a bit too long. She knew then and there that she'd have to have her. She went into town after the beach, hoping they'd run into one another.

Suzanne made sure she gave Marie the best pussy eating possible, licking her lips on either side, sticking her tongue inside, working her way back up to Marie's clit, which was begging for attention.

Suzanne did this again and again, in no hurry, knowing they had hours. Marie whispered, "My husband is good, you are fantastic."

Suzanne smiled hearing that, knowing she had plenty of practice back home.

Suzanne began to pick up the pace. She reached up with one hand to tweak a nipple. The other spread open Marie's slippery cunt, made more wet with Marie's juices and Suzanne's saliva.

Suzanne moaned, savoring the sweetness.

"Oh, Suzanne, eat my pussy," Marie begged.

"Happy to," Suzanne thought to herself, thinking of how Marie was under her control now.

Marie's breathing quickened. She began to slowly buck up and down against Suzanne's face.

Marie thought of the only other time she had a woman, in her one-bedroom apartment on Chicago's North Side.

She thought of that night often, usually when her husband ate her pussy or when she played with herself. Now, a new sexy woman was servicing her.

"Oh, Suzanne," she moaned. "Don't stop, don't stop."

Suzanne knew that meant Marie was getting close.

She sucked Marie's clit between her lips and licked the tip, knowing that trick always worked on the woman back home at their secret pussy parties.

Little did her husband know that after she and her friends met for lunch, they all enjoyed a very special and intimate dessert.

Marie began pushing her pussy into Suzanne's face, grabbing the back of her head.

"Oh, God, oh, God," she moaned as her orgasm began to course through her body. Waves of pleasure engulfed her as she came with Suzanne sucking her clit.

"Oh, oh, oh," Marie moaned loudly.

Suzanne kept eating her until Marie could handle no more, the feelings being so intense, and pushed her face away. Marie laid on the bed panting, overwhelmed.

Suzanne smiled, knowing she had given Marie an amazing orgasm. Licking her lips, she thought, "let's see what Marie can do."

Without a word. Suzanne climbed up onto the bed and moved to sit over Marie's face.

She smiled down at her new lover. She spread her pussy open. Marie smiled too.

As Suzanne lowered her pussy to Marie's waiting mouth, Marie was thrilled. She felt so horny, so ready to pleasure a new lover.

Marie recalled that night in her apartment long ago and began to lick up and down, avoiding the clit altogether. She wanted Suzanne to want her tongue, to enjoy the journey. She loved the slippery sweetness. Marie had forgotten how fun it was too slowly probe and explore a pussy, nudging in and out, hearing Suzanne moan.

Suzanne appreciated the slow approach. She was in no hurry, either. Looking down, feeling Marie's tongue explore her, Suzanne began to whisper.

"I saw you looking at me on the beach. You wanted me, didn't you?" Suzanne asked.

Marie murmured, her mouth busy.

"I knew it. I made sure my ass and pussy faced you when I bent over, giving you some ideas." Suzanne asked.

"OH," Marie murmured as her lips pursed around Suzanne's swollen button, sucking it between her lips and licking the tip, just as Suzanne did earlier to Marie.

"Good girl," Suzanne whispered as she began to ride Marie's face, her drenched pussy on her mouth.

Suzanne ran her fingers through Marie's dark hair.

"You are fantastic," she said. "I wanted you on the beach, too."

Marie moaned her approval.

She sucked her husband off earlier on the same bed. And now she was eating out a woman she just met.

Marie licked a finger, reached around and found Suzanne's ass hole. She began drawing little circles around it with her fingertip.

"Yes, yes," Suzanne hissed. "My husband never does that. Fuck, yes."

Marie loved hearing Suzanne enjoy the double stimulation.

She picked up the pace of her licking and sucking, sliding a finger into Suzanne's ass.

"I knew you'd be good," Suzanne moaned.

About 10 minutes later, Suzanne felt that familiar "just before" feeling, the one she loves.

She often told Jim, her husband, it was almost better than when she came.

She tried her best to edge, but Marie's greedy mouth made that impossible.

"I'm going to cum, baby," Suzanne moaned. "I'm going to."

With that she uttered a big moan and did start to cum, juices drenching Marie's pretty face and flooding her waiting mouth.

Both women groaned in satisfaction.

"Oh, fuck," Suzanne groaned as she kept coming. "So good."

Finally, after the waves of orgasm stopped, Suzanne reluctantly pulled herself off of Marie's face, leaned down and gave her a long French kiss, each woman tasting pussy.

She fell onto the bed beside Marie, both panting and satisfied.

After a few moments, Marie asked "did you really notice me looking on the beach?"

Suzanne smiled. "Yes, I really did. Such a turn-on. You were on my mind, too."

"Well, I'm glad," Marie said, as they kissed again.

Moments later, Suzanne asked, "Marie, was this you first time?"

Marie told her about her only lesbian experience enjoyed long ago. How she had met the woman at a party in a bar, learned they had both attended the same university in Ohio, how she innocently invited her up to her apartment for wine and to look at yearbooks.

She told Suzanne how the woman took the lead - much like Suzanne did - and how they both were soon eating pussy on her couch, later in her bed and again in the morning.

Suzanne hung on every word.

"That's such a hot story," she said. "Wish we could do that."

Marie smiled. "Maybe we can."

"You know, Marie, I couldn't help but notice the Illinois license plates on your car," Suzanne said. "Where do you live?"

Marie told her which suburb.

"I love your town," Suzanne said.

"Oh?" Marie asked.

"We live maybe 10 miles from

you," Suzanne said.

"No way," Marie said and smiled.

Her mind raced as she began thinking of future encounters with her new lover

The women engaged in another passionate kiss.

"How convenient" Marie murmured.

They giggled and kissed more.

"You know, my family will not be home for hours," Marie said as she reached over Suanne's naked body.

She opened the night stand drawer, pulling out a thick, pink 7-inch vibrator curved to hit the G spot.

"It would be a shame to not share this with a neighbor and new friend," Marie said.

Suzanne smiled when Marie turned on the vibrator, hearing the gentle whirring noise.

Marie slowly moved the vibrator down Suzanne's body to her pussy which was needing more attention.

Marie began to tease Suzanne's clit, barely brushing Big Pink - as her husband called it - over the object of her desire.

Marie then began gently rubbing the vibrator directly onto Suzanne's clit. Jolts of sexual excitement shot through her body.

Her eyes closed, Suzanne laid back as Marie got busy.

A smile crossed Suzanne's face. She was so pleased a chance meeting on a beach eventually led to her successful seduction of Marie.

She thought of how her friends at their weekly get together will be so happy next week when Suzanne introduces them to Marie, her sexy little vacation souvenir with a sweet pussy and eager tongue.

"This," she thought, "is a good Monday on our vacation."