The Wrong Holiday Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually Sahin delicately removed his hand from my cunt and I was allowed to curl into a ball stroking my aching holes; and tears of joy running down my cheeks.

When I slowly rolled onto my back I saw all three were grinning and had pretty good hard ons again!

I knew that I couldn't really do much more, as my body was aching from head to toes but three huge cocks? When was that going to happen again.

"Can I just suck them?" I whimpered then smiled before sitting on the edge of the bed.

The three lined up in front of me and I sucked one after the other while wanking the other two; they had lasted for well over an hour previously; but somehow I felt the second cumming wasn't far away; and I was right ....... as I gave The Hulk's a might good gobble Lionel took over wanking duties and soon sprayed a few dollops onto my cheek; then The Hulk began slapping my face with his cock as Sahin followed suit, with me naughtily trying to catch their swinging cocks ion my mouth; but they had other plans and they then speeded up their own wanking at at exactly the same time delivered their mother-loads onto my face too; so much some went in my eye and up my nose.

"You dirty fuckers!" I giggled as I wiped some spunk from my eyes.

"Us?" The Hulk chuckled; "That's the best fuck I've ever had ...... you are a real dirty bitch! You've got to come back again."

"I second that." Sahin grinned, "or we could come to you?"

"I don't think so." I wagged a finger at them; "this was a one off ..... once in a lifetime thing ..... back to reality tomorrow."

"Don't say that sweetie." Sahin said pulling a sad face; then looking at Lionel, "we could pay your expenses to come back again; or come to my house for my birthday next month."

"Most definitely." Lionel agreed.

As tempting as it was, I really did want this to be a 'one off thing' ....... but as I was washing my face, the idea of strolling around the beach and being naked in the caravan; plus all of the crazy sex this week had me suddenly doubting my will to say no.

Still naked; when I went into the living room I saw all three were dressed again.

I took a deep breath ..... "Maybe ..... I'm not sure ...... but a party sounds like fun."

12