The Wrong House Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"F--four of us, there are four of us," he cried.

Sophie began to sob uncontrollably, knowing she had been caught out in her lie. She surely realized that such a mistake would be punished. This information at least agreed with what I had seen on the security cameras, and I had no reason to believe that Tony was further protecting anyone else. He seemed absolutely terrified, which normally leads to full compliance.

"Four of you?" I asked, sarcastically, looking down at Sophie. "Is that right?"

I didn't give her a chance to reply before whipping the side of her head her with the butt of the gun, knocking her out. She slumped down, limp, and fell face first onto the floor, her hands tied behind her back, unable to stop herself. That probably hurt, I thought.

"No, please don't kill me" Tony sobbed, as I turned around to face him.

"Shut the fuck up and lie down on the ground" I shouted. He did so straight away. I walked over and used the two remaining zip ties in my pocket to bind his hands and feet together, and then rolled him over onto his back. Lucky I had enough, I thought.

By this time, Dani had come around completely and was watching these events with severe anxiety. However this group of four were connected to one another, they were now all completely helpless, and those still conscious surely realized that they were in a lot of trouble. For the first time that night, I was able to breath a genuine sigh of relief, before my mind started racing again at the possibilities moving forwards. I moved over to the couch and almost fell down, exhausted, next to Dani, who was in the middle with the gimp on the other side. I passed the gun into my left hand and slapped my right one down onto Dani's crotch with an audible chuckle, leaving it there for a few seconds. I could feel his little cock growing beneath his trousers merely from the touch, and knew that we would be having a lot of fun together in the coming weeks and months.

"You know," I said to him, turning slightly, "you guys chose the wrong house."

12