The Wrong Person

Story Info
Bella keeps Carols sex date with Alex: After The Missed Date.
6.9k words
4.85
5.7k
2

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/12/2023
Created 10/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fiction. It is set in England at some point in recent history. It started as a bit of a Wham Bam Sex Fest, but the story took over and later parts of the story arc, five parts, has taken over and, warning, romance is involved!

I hope the writing is up to standard and I have been greatly helped in that by Alys21.

I have been inspired by many writers, including Joanmcarthy, Publis68 and DakotaWrites. In particular, Joan as a woman writing from a man's viewpoint freed me to do the opposite as I think the woman's role and pleasure is the most important. Your Milage may vary.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wrong Person

This follows on from the story Missed Date and without reading that, this might not make much sense, but that is less true of this one.

This story is fiction, and you are welcome to imagine the characters as you wish.

The Blind Date.

Hi I'm Bella, Carol's BBF, but you might think that stealing her date with a man noted for his sexual demands might not be what a Best Friend Forever does, but needs must.

If you don't already know, I'm 26 and at 5' 4", so I am not tall, but not petite either. I have long raven hair, very blue eyes, and a very full figure, 39"DD 28" 40" if you must know. I normally wear dark colours, even a bit Goth, and that goes for my lipstick and heavier eyeshadow.

However tonight I have gone for my red sheath dress that comes mid-thigh and clings to all my curves. I like sheath dresses as they show off my figure, but also feel wonderful when a man pulls it off.

Beneath this, I am wearing black lace bra and thong with matching suspenders holding up my black fine fishnet stockings. Normally I go for six-inch heels but, based on what I have been told, I have opted for four, as I want Alex to get a view of my tits. Oh, I should have mentioned the dress has a plunging neckline and as low a back as the bra would allow.

Also, I have a jewel in my derriere for later. ;-)

Getting to the date on time.

I am a little late for my date with Alex, well actually Carol's date with Alex Hughes, but she had rung me to ask for me to meet him instead as something had come up. Yeah, right! Carol lives in a house with four eligible men, none of whom I would say no to, especially Dan, there was something about him... So, all of a sudden, just before this special date with Alex she rings me up in a dither. Well, I suspect that she has suddenly got a better offer, and from her description of Alex, it had to be a cracker of an offer. But, from everything Carol had said about the office talk about how excessively good in bed he was reckoned to be, I jumped at the chance; especially as I was having a bit of a drought due to a lack of new muffin to seduce.

Now I suppose I should explain that Carol hadn't been on a proper date with Alex, just lunchtime assignations, or knew anything about his performance except office gossip. He had worked his way through quite a few single women at the Council, all consensual and none within his Department, but most had found his sexual requirements too exhausting to go on a second date and none had kept up either their or his interest for long.

In short, he sounded just my sort of man, but probably we wouldn't hit it off, so I was only expecting a single night of fun, but that was better than my plans with Mr Rabbit, well hung porn and fantasising about Carol and Alex.

She had told me all the comments about him. I am well aware that when a girl is going out with a man, her friends hear that he is hung like a horse with the staying power of a porn star; after he's dumped her it turns out you need a magnifying glass and a stopwatch. So, none of the comments demeaned Alex's equipment and effectively praised, by complaint, how good he was at using it. So, he probably was my dream man and now it looked as if I wasn't going to have to fantasize.

Apart from his height, 5' 10" and a fairly broad chest, Carol couldn't tell me much about his body as he was always turned out in a three-piece suit and tie but he had a neat and, from the couple of kisses, soft moustache. But none of the comments had been negative, like pot belly, so that was a positive sign.

I should have been at the Ingenuity Restaurant at eight, but I had to get ready at short notice and then I couldn't get a taxi until I said to the despatcher, "Tell Tim it's Bella and he can have a special tip if he gets me to the Ingenuity in twenty minutes."

OK, so it required me to give Tim a good snog, a grope of my tits and a squeeze of his package, but if that is what it took, so be it. He never wanted more than that, and as a married man, it was more than his wife would be pleased with him getting.

The Restaurant.

Touching up my lipstick before I enter the restaurant, I check the top is secure on my bottle of cherry flavour lube.

So, at nearly twenty past eight I enter the restaurant and, ignoring the Maître De, I scan the tables and there he is, elegantly dressed, with the moustache as advertised. Quite why Carol had never taken a photo of him I will never know. I pick my best approach through the tables, for hip sway effect, as I head for him. He quickly notices my approach, which shows a lively mind, and there is a quizzical smile on his face.

I smile and say sexily. "It's Alex Hughes, right?" You can never be too presumptuous.

His smile is epic and his tone welcoming. "That's right, and who do I have the pleasure of speaking to?"

I stood by his chair so he could get a good view of my figure and offered my hand. "It's Bella, Carol's friend with an apology that she couldn't make it."

He scanned my body and actually took and kissed my hand, nice moustache, must get it to tickle my fancy. "Yes, I got a strange text, 'Please wait for Bella, Apologies, Carol', but when I replied there was no response. Can you explain? And please sit down if you are staying. Which," He said with a broad smile. "I hope you are."

With that I took the seat opposite Alex, bending as I sat to make sure he got a good view of my cleavage. "Yes, she rang me to say that something had come up at home and could I keep the date for her."

He looked concerned but still sounded upbeat. "Well, that is very kind of you, but do you know what Carol and I had planned for later?"

I leant across the table and took his hand and ensured he got another good view down by bra, and I am pleased to say my nipples were starting to show. "I am well aware of 'your' plans" I gave a big wink. "for later and I was very jealous, especially as I had to give her certain derriere training advice." With the word 'derriere' his eyebrows shot up and I gave him a big smile and a second wink.

"And Carol won't mind if those plans go ahead?" And I sensed he still had degree of concern which I thought remarkable for someone who's plans were to roger his date silly.

I smiled and huskily replied. "Not at all, she would in fact be disappointed if she had let you down." Then in a total change of voice to business mode. "So are we ordering?"

This change of direction momentarily caught Alex off guard, but he rallied in a very gentlemanly way. "What would the lady like?" I picked up the menu and quickly scanned it. "Well, what I would really like is not on here," He looked puzzled and I changed tone to sexy again. "And we would get arrested if I had you on the table." And back to office tone. "but let's order a couple of sharing starters and some sparkling water as I don't think we want to be bloated or tipsy."

Alex quickly agreed and that left the waiter a bit bemused, but Alex said. "We have a show to get to, but we will come back another night." Which sounded promising, then to me he said, I am a bit of a regular in here and they have never queried my succession of dates. "Ok, you must know what I do, what about you?"

"I work for an Architect," I could see him thinking 'Secretary' "as their Structural Engineer."

And with that his eyes lit up and he smiled. "Alex Hughes, BEng Civil Engineering, Bristol University. Pleased to meet a fellow Engineer."

I smiled back and thought, at last someone on my wavelength. "Bella Ingram, MSc in Structural Engineering, Leeds University." He smiled and gave a small bow at my outranking his degree.

In our chat he explained that he couldn't find a job with a Consultant, so to fill in the time and pay the bills, got one in a Council Admin department. He realised he was managing his manager, whose main qualification seemed to have been with the Council for thirty-five years. So, he got management training, building up to an MBA, bought good suits, grew a moustache to look more mature, was good at his job and kept earning promotions.

All the hard work had paid off as he was doing rather well in the Council's Social Services Department, where is project management and problem solving were invaluable, and some muttered about 'future Chief Executive material'.

I explained that I had landed on my feet as a friend knew the local Architects were getting fed up having to pay high fees for even minor Structural Engineer work, especially with a deadline. They decided to take me on with a six month contract and were so impressed with my work, and the assistance I gave on other projects, that they made me permanent halfway through.

I think they had found out a head-hunter hired by one of the other firms that they were now not using was making enquiries. Also, one time I had been passing a Partner's office when I heard "future Partner, we don't want to lose her". It might have been someone else, but there were only two other 'hers' in the office and... well. But I didn't have the money to 'buy herself in' even if offered.

As we chatted, whilst waiting for the meal and then eating it, it turned out that we both liked Classical Music, but had difficulty in getting anyone to accompany us to a concert. Similarly, hiking in the country, but at most of the joint events, the others were either retired or shocked at speaking to someone who 'wanted to concrete over the countryside!'. We also both agreed on the need for good coffee and not from a pod machine.

Within an hour we were looking to leave, and Alex settled the bill and wouldn't hear otherwise. He offered to take me to his place, but I have a policy of 'my place or no place'.

He didn't hesitate in saying nobly. "The lady's wish is my command." And immediately went up another series of notches in my estimation.

We arrived at my flat, which is above a high street shop with currently no other flats either side; though my firm are working on that. As a result, I have total privacy after closing shop time. Alex's car was parked around the back.

We got in and I closed the door and hung up my coat, kicked off my shoes and turned to wrap myself around Alex and started to give him a French kiss which he enthusiastically returned with his hands running up and down by back and cupping my buttocks.

I noticed he eased off both of his shoes, so I put my hands in the front of his jacket and slid it off his shoulders and he moved his arms to let it drop behind him. I ran my hands down the front of his shirt and felt a nicely firm and muscled body, but not overly so.

In a husky voice I commanded. "Follow me." And set off for my bedroom and its king-sized bed. I was drawing his along with an unresisting hand and my heart was racing in anticipation of the night ahead. I knew I didn't have to seduce him, but I wanted to do so anyway.

When we got into my Boudoir, already sexily lit with mood music and the duvet was rolled down to the foot of the bed. His smile showed he was impressed, and I pushed him onto the bed, where I climbed onto him and proceeded to unbutton his shirt, whilst we kissed and he fondled my breasts, managing to make my nipples respond nicely and giving me a tingle in my groin.

I freed his shirt and pulled it up and over his head and arms to reveal his toned and lightly tanned chest with surprisingly erect nipples which I duly kissed and licked getting a little moan from him and I felt movement in his trousers where I was sat on him.

I slid back to stand between his legs and unbuckled his belt, freed the waist of his trousers and lowered the zip. I then bent down to grab the end of the legs; and pulled. Alex immediately rocked back and lifted his hips so that I could whip his trousers off in one movement, including his socks, and he sat there in just his boxer shorts looking at me with lust filled eyes and a prominent and promising looking tent.

Purely by luck the next track was slow and sensual saxophone music and I swayed to the music and turned away from Alex and crossing my arms I leant forward and grabbed the bottom of my dress and in one long slow movement, I peeled the dress up and then over my head. OK, I like it when a man does it, but there are times when the power of a seductive reveal is more important.

I was pleased by the intake of Alex's breath and a quiet "Wow" followed by "Bella, where have you been all my life?" As the music continued, I turned to face him and ran my hands up and down my body.

I responded with pure sex in my voice. "Let's make up for lost time." And his smile widened, and I noticed his boxers getting even more tented.

Adam smiled and said, his voice full of hope. "A lap dance would be nice?"

I teased him. "Oh, you are an expert in getting those?"

He sounded a bit shy. "Not at all, ever, but it sounds like an opportunity to get my hands on your beautiful body." With that he had a massive smile and the tent twitched and I couldn't wait to feel it against my pussy, even through his boxers and my thong.

I turned around and carefully lowered myself so that his dick came between my legs as I spread them to straddle Alex's. As I settled myself, but still swaying to the music I felt the shaft contact with my labia and clit, and that sent a rush of pleasure in my body.

Alex's hands came around me and cupped my breasts and tickled my nipples through the lace. I needed contact and so I gently rose up and was rotating my arse cheeks in his face as I reached back and undid my bra. I felt his hands caress my bottom and then a tingle as he nudged the jewel in my butt.

I scolded him gently. "Naughty boy, that's a treat later for a good boy." I flipped the bra straps over my arms and turned to face him and dropping it in his lap, "These are your treat at the moment." And he gently took them and tweaked and sucked my nipples until they were bigger than I had seen them in a long while, and it created a type of orgasm that I had not felt before. I shook and let out a long moan of pleasure.

"Ohhh, Alex, you're are sooo goood at... Ahhh! So gooood."

I reluctantly released myself, turned and undid the side ties of my thong, dropping the back. I then turned and with a flourish did the big reveal of my already very damp and well-trimmed pussy, with just a landing strip above my engorged labia and waiting clit.

Using my fingers I spread my sex and exposed my clit to Alex's clearly hungry view and he was clearly about to pounce. I reached down to his boxers, which had a very damp spot at the top of their tented bulge.

With a growl I instructed him. "Now your turn!" and he laid back and raised his hips so I could pull them off exposing his erection for the first time.

His dick was long, I could already tell that, and quite broad, the glans was beautifully shaped and glistening with pre-cum. The top third of his shaft stood clear of his foreskin, so much nicer than those that just peep, not that in the right hands they can't satisfy me, but for looks... rrrurrh!

He clearly took care to groom himself as the hair was clear of the base of the shaft and there was not the excessive musk from lack of care. His balls looked nice, tight but still with some fondle room and similarly shaved. I just had to have a lick of his sex lollypop, and it, and the pre-cum was delicious.

In a Mistress Whiplash Voice. "Right you! Get in the middle of the bed!" And Alex quickly complied. I followed, chasing him, but laid myself facing his hips, all the better to deep throat him. I leant over and I lifted his dick with my right hand and took it in my mouth running my tongue around the crest of his glans and savouring the rest of the pre-cum, OK I like the taste of cum and Alex provided both quality and quantity.

I had intended to give Alex the deep throat whilst he laid there and possibly fingered me but he gently lifted my knee and swung his head under my pussy and raised his head to run his tongue tinglingly along my folds. I willingly dropped my hips lower to make his contact easier, without suffocating him, though his expert mouth work ensured I would never want to do that.

With that I took his dick down my throat and rocked back and forth to achieve a thrusting motion. I like giving deep throat when I am in charge and can take the pleasure I want from it. Head grabbing or tea bagging are not in my repertoire.

Whilst I was doing this Alex had tongue expertly rimming my vagina whilst his chin massaged my clit. I am playing with his rather nice balls with one hand and massaging around the base of his cock and his pubic bone with the other. His right hand is playing with my left tit and the engorged nipple whilst his left is playing with the butt plug and swirling it nicely.

He then brought his right hand back and I lifted my thighs to give his jaw a rest as he worked two fingers into my wet vagina and his thumb massaged my clit which sent tremors through me. I realised his fingers were massaging my front wall in search of, and finding, my g-spot, with clear results in my convulsing vagina and orgasm. My only available response was to drive him to the back of my throat and to massage his balls. I would have made more noise, but a dick in my throat resulted in it being a hum.

"aaahhhooohhhaaahhh ah ah aahhhooohhhaaahh"

Suddenly his hips thrusted as if he was cumming, which wouldn't have been a surprise in any other man, but not one with Alex's, 'Mr Fourways' reputation. I instinctively brought my mouth to the point where I could catch his tasty spunk.

But all I received was a larger than expected amount of pre-cum seeping out. He settled and then redoubled his efforts and was rewarded with giving me another orgasm, deeper and harder than the first. Meanwhile his erection was if anything harder and hotter than before, no sign of it wilting.

As part of my orgasm, I had lifted my hips and Alex could speak again. "I would love to see your breasts and make love to them." This was in such a sexy voice any girl would have to be heartless to refuse, so I rolled onto my back and waited for his next move, but I had quickly grabbed the bottle of cherry lube.

I had my head towards the foot of the bed, with it resting on the folded duvet and Alex sat up, turned around and straddled my chest just under my tits and laid his dick between them. I quickly applied some lube and pressed the head down to lie flat so that he could wrap it by squeezing them together like a very hot, hot dog.

He started rocking back and forth and used his thumbs to collect some lube that he applied to my nipples which tingled and engorged. As he rocked back and started to thrust I managed, to get my mouth where I would kiss the glans as it kept peeping out and taste the mixture of his pre-cum and cherry.

I also got some lube on my fingers and reached to his chest and massaged his nipples which surprised him but they definitely stood proud and he smiled.

Between thrusts he asked. "Can... you... take... hold... of... your... tits?" And I gladly responded as it gave me a chance to play with them myself.

Alex then took his left hand and gently held on to my shoulder to enable him to trust more vigorously. He brought his right hand behind him and onto my pussy so he could still massage my labia and clit. In response I bent my legs up so that I could rotate my hips up to give him renewed access to my vagina and again two fingers entered and massaged my g-spot. What. A. Man!

12