The Wrong Person

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some women don't like a titty fuck, and it is easy to see how it can seem impersonal, but Alex ensured I was fully involved and as my nipples can send a real thrill, or even an orgasm, and his g-spot skills, soon had me throwing my hips around like a bucking bronco.

"OHHH FUUUUUCCCCKKKK! ALEXXXX YOU ARE SOOOO FUCKKKING GOOOOOD! FUUCCCKKK AHHHH!"

I think my enjoyment sent Alex over the top with a loud groan, but in his case it was another mysterious dry shudder, if you can call the copious pre-cum dry.

Whatever it was, it caused Alex to collapse off me and as he laid there with his head nearly off the foot of the bed. I rolled so that I could pull him to a more comfortable position and give him, and receive, a frantic bout of French kissing.

My right hand wandered and found his erect and throbbing dick and gently worked the foreskin up and down and used my thumb to play with the frenum, the web of nerve rich skin that runs on the underside of a dick between glans and saft. Alex groaned in pleasure at my attention. In response his left hand climbed my thigh and sought out my mons and tried its best to massage my clit.

I whispered seductively in his ear. "Enough of play... time to put this," I tugged at his erection. "where I have a hot home waiting!"

He smiled at me and between the two of us I ended up the right way on the bed with my head on a pillow, but also the other pillow under my hips. Alex knelt between my legs and smiled so sexily at me it gave me goosebumps and his dick stood so proud I just wanted it in me, so I spread my stockinged legs to open my sex to him.

He leaned down and brought his hands on my thighs and his mouth to my pussy and the thrill of the contact was offset by the ache for penetration. He slipped two fingers in me again and immediately made contact again with my g-spot and that triggered an immediate orgasm and my legs kicked out straight up.

"AHHHH SOOOO GGGOOOODDD, ALLLEEEXXXX BBBUUUUTTTT PPLLLEEASSE FFFUUUCCCKKKK MEEEE!!!"

And Alex brought them up against his chest and over his right shoulder and lifted me onto my shoulders and quickly drove his erection into my waiting body. Whether that was another orgasm, or another wave of the last one I couldn't say. Alex partly withdrew and did a short thrust that hit my g-spot, he seemed obsessed with it, or with giving me pleasure.

He withdrew and did the same, lots and lots and lots of the same, and I was screaming like a Banshee and swearing and my tits were swaying. like I was in an earthquake, instead of an orgasm quake.

"OHHH FUCCCKKK, FUUCCCKKKING GOOODD FUUUUCCCKKKIIINNNG FFFUUUCCCKKK!!!"

I saw Alex's face and he had a massive smile and I realised that my orgasms were a massive turn on for him.

I gulped and managed to speak normally, but forcefully, I was pleading with him. "Fuck me... Fuck me now... Fuck MEEEE!" My whole body was lit up like I had never experienced before. He let me drop off his dick and back on the bed where I spread my legs again and Alex finally laid over me, but I noticed the head of his dick was very wet as he finally penetrated me so deeply that the tip of his magnificent shaft kissed my cervix as his pubic bone hit my clit.

I screamed again and wrapped my legs around his back where my ankles crossed.

"AAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHH!!!!"

He then started to drive into me with long hard strokes but finishing each one with a rotation of his pelvis that massaged both my clit and cervix. My highly sensitised g-spot also kept being stimulated. He was up on his arms but leaning down to kiss me deeply to which I responded and also ran my hands across his chest and played with his nipples. It was almost too much for a girl to take, but I was prepared to make the sacrifice.

And then he arched his back and brought his mouth down onto my right breast and sucked it in and his tongue played with the nipple, and he lightly teased it with his teeth. I squirmed and rocked as another orgasm built and I was even aware of his rotations were providing stimulation to my butt plug and anus.

Then he lifted his head and let the teat go with a pop and dived on the left breast to do the same thing... and I came again, bucking my hips. I was screaming.

"OH MY GOD! AHHHHh! OHHHh! AGHhhhh! AIaeeee! AH! Ah! ahh. FUCKKK! Fuck! fuck..."

And so on as my vagina kept contracting on his manhood as it powered in and out.

Suddenly Alex was grunting and started just driving in and out, still long strokes but nothing fancy, he also raised his head, no kissing or tit play, just looking down at me as my tits flailed about, but still feeding my chain of orgasms.

Then with a sudden howl he drove his dick hard and collapsed on my chest and then I felt his dick surge and then the unmistakable warmth of his cum hitting my cervix and he groaned and groaned and groaned, each time flooding my vagina with his seed.

I lost count, at four or five big spurts but there were a number of others as he lay on me, his head, lovingly, over my right shoulder.

I relaxed and lowered my legs, they needed it, and they ended flat on the bed either side of his.

We lay there regaining some strength and then I realised Alex was quietly sobbing. I turned my head and kissed his cheek and realised it was wet.

I whispered, with some concern in my voice. "Hey, hansom, big boys don't cry."

He turned his head and pecked me on the lips which somehow was so much sexier than our previous kisses.

He sounded lost. "Sorry, that was wonderful, and I have never come in a woman before."

That has me puzzled until I realised he meant my vagina, it seemed impossible that he had only ever managed it with anal, or as he explained later, often as a hand job when the date could take no more.

I realised he needed some encouragement, so said with enthusiasm. "Hey, that was fantastic, you are the best lover I have ever had, and I have tried a few. Nothing to be sorry about."

And then we kissed again, deeply this time but with breaks to look at each other. Alex was still hard in my vagina as soon as we started to move it decided that it had done its duty in keeping his spunk in me and it gently withdrew, but even that gave me a tingle.

We lay there, side by side, and then I realised that Alex had missed a spot, not that I was complaining, but my butt plug was still in place; I also needed a coffee.

So I asked, as if we weren't naked with his spunk in my pussy. "Cappuccino?"

Alex just nodded, his tears long gone and replaced with a smile. As I got up he rolled towards my retreating body and his hand stoked what he could as I quickly disappeared to the ensuite to deal with the consequence of our love making.

He nipped in after I left, and on the way out, I grabbed my short silky dressing gown and tied it around me. I was stood in the kitchen area off the lounge where my expensive auto barista machine was grinding, brewing and adding the right mix of steamed and frothed milk when a boxer short wearing Alex came and stood behind me. I couldn't help but notice his dick was erect and resting in the valley between my butt cheeks.

He wrapped his arms lightly around my waist and rested his head lovingly on my right shoulder and lightly kissed my neck. He was looking at the machine at work and said in a matter-of-fact way. "I do my own grinding and steaming."

I replied sexily. "Yes, I have noticed... and very good you are at both." I could feel both his smile and the surge in his dick, but he didn't make a grab for my breast or pussy, which was nice and flattering. "Chocolate?" I asked with the shaker in my hand.

Still speaking like we were in a coffee bar. "I'd prefer cinnamon if you have it?"

I sexily mocked him. "Ohh, very conservative for one who beds young maidens at every opportunity." And passed him the smaller shaker from the back of the counter.

We took our drinks and sat side by side at the 'breakfast bar' with Alex's left arm wrapped around me.

Alex chided me with a squeeze. "I'd have thought you would have taken the traditional option."

My voice in contrast dripped with sex. "I was seduced by the treat at the end... of the drink." But Alex didn't follow that up. We chatted about work and interests as we drank, following on from at the restaurant as if Alex hadn't just well and truly rodgered me for the best part of an hour and given me multiple orgasms.

I also pondered to myself that I, and hoped it was me, had given him an orgasm that was ever so special for him. I wondered about his concentration on my g-spot but I had no complaints.

As we finished our coffee, I reached for my spoon and scooped up a dollop of chocolate covered froth and sighed as I put it in my mouth. Alex said. "That does look nice."

I responded cheekily. "You should try it." And noticing that my dressing gown had gaped open I dropped the next spoonful on my left breast. I teased him. "Oh dear, you will have to lick it off me to taste it."

He smiled and growled. "Don't mind if I do." And he leant over and sucked it off. "Oh dear I have missed a bit." I must admit, I thought he had not, but he brought his right hand around and moved the gown aside and lifted my tit so that he could kiss and then suck my nipple.

I turned towards him and as I lifted his head to snog his whilst my left hand reached across and wrapped around his still erect dick and I have him a gentle hand job. Meanwhile Alex had turned towards me and his left arm sought out my pussy through the gap in my gown.

I broke off the kiss and said like we were in a meeting. "I think we had take this back to the bedroom. You have unfinished business Mister." And without a word I led him back holding hands with me in front. When we got to the bed, I decided I wanted to be in charge as we were no longer following his four ways script.

More Mistress Whiplash tone. "Right Stud, lie on the bed, which way do you like your cowgirl, forward or backward?"

Alex positively vaulted onto the bed and replied with enthusiasm. "Forward, of course, I don't want to miss those luscious tits."

"Forward it is then!"

Then he simpered with a little boy look on his face. "But first, can I have another taste of your sexy pussy?" And who was I to deny him that, especially as he was so good at giving me pleasure with his mouth.

As I got in position Alex removed my dressing gown and then brought his arms over my ankles so he could reach up and fondle my breasts from the sides. I brought my mons down onto his face so that his nose was at the base of my sex and used it as a mini dildo to spread my lips and massage my clit.

Of course, as soon as he could, he rotated his head back to bring his lips and tongue into play and was doing his best to penetrate and rim me with his tongue as his chin pressed on my perinium.

His hands having raised my nipples, he slid this left one down to have another play with my butt-plug, tugging it and swirling it to maximise the sensations that flowed into my lips and clit. It wasn't surprising that I came and came hard bucking and shaking and nearly suffocating Alex, my vagina desperate for something to fill it.

As I raised myself up Alex deftly brought his right hand around and managed to insert three fingers into my sex, but facing towards my back wall he was unable to massage my g-spot, but then he managed to flex his fingers so that he could apply some pressure to that area, and I screamed as it was still so sensitive from before. I shot upwards and his fingers got left behind.

"AHHHAAHHH!!!! Enough, enough, I need your dick, I need it now!"

And Alex supported my hips as I moved back over his pelvis and lowered myself slowly onto his marvellous erection. As it filled me, my vagina continued to spasm around it, but now had something to squeeze and that changed it from an ache to a delight.

Once I was fully penetrated, I could start to move up and down on him, with the glans sliding from g-spot to cervix. Alex reached up and started to play with my tits, massaging and tweaking my nipples and I felt that he had moistened his fingers. All this stimulation was quickly driving me to another orgasm.

"OHHHH AALLLEEEXXX... FUUUCCCKKK! HHOOLLY FUCKKKKIIINNGGG FFFFUUUCCCCKKK!!!"

As I screamed and shook, I could see the look on Alex's face and he also trembled and his dick surged with another of his semi-orgasms.

As I regained composure Alex encouraged me to lean back and with his hips to rise up a few inches. Once in position he started to thrust his pelvis up and down rapidly and with the angle and height he had generated more pressure than before on my g-spot and kept nudging my cervix and clit. With his hands supporting my buttocks my tits were free to flail around, creating their own special sensation as the engorged nipples seemed to have a life of their own.

Needless to say another orgasm built rapidly and I just had to lean forward to collapse on Alex's chest and to smother his mouth with hungry kisses.

"Aaaalllleeexxxx. Sooo Goood. Toooo Goood."

He still managed to keep my hips raised and to keep pounding away, thought with less pressure on my g-spot. This kept my orgasm going but eventually my body generated such a powerful contraction that it just grabbed Alex's dick so tight that he had to let my hips drop or have it rip off! I sensed he had another semi and he wrapped his arms around be and stroked my back from buttocks to neck.

I could have laid there in his arms but I wanted to experience Alex's fourth way, not to every girl's liking, but was prepared, experienced and with a partner who I just knew would know how to make it a pleasure.

In my sexiest voice I whispered in his right ear. "Ready Mister Four Ways?" He nodded, clearly he had heard the title before, and I felt his hand move behind me and gently take hold of the jewel. He swirled it and kept an increasing tension on it until it was at the point of coming out, and then he let it slip back part way and then out again.

He knew what he was doing and as the pleasure built, my muscles there relaxed and he was able to bring the widest point out and back in several times and I felt my contractions flow in sympathy, so in turn massaging Alex's dick and he moaned again.

Slowly I raised myself up and he moved his hand and the plug away there was the scent of hot cherry lube. Once upright I lifted myself so that Alex's dick came out of my pussy and I reached down and got him lined up on my ass.

I had topped up the lube in my ass so that as I lowered myself, his dick first made contact and then slipped smoothly past the entrance. I only took him a few inches in as that is where the sensitivity is and then leant back and supported myself with my arms on his knees.

I started to ride up and down to get the stimulation both in my ass and through to my pussy and I could feel my labia flexing open and shut and Alex massaged my clit with his right thumb and used his left to alternately tweak my nipples. I kept the motion up for several minutes whilst I felt my orgasm building. When it broke it was the best one of that type I had ever had and I froze lifted up.

"Ahhh Alexxx! You fiillll me up soooo wweeellll!"

And with that Alex started to flex his hips to continue driving his dick in and out of my ass, with now both thumbs massaging my clit and the entrance to my vagina. His trusting went on and on building another massive orgasm. My head with turned to the ceiling as I screamed in pleasure.

"SSHHHIIIITTTT!!!"

Although couldn't see the look on his face but I could picture if from the last time he orgasmed, and I felt his hot spunk flow into me. After another half a dozen thrusts his hips collapsed and he fell out of me, and I leant forward and laid on Alex's warm chest and enjoyed the feeling on his rise and fall and the beating of his heart.

I was just about to slip into sleep when Alex got me to slide off him and then reached down and drew the duvet over us. I think for the first time in my life I was enamoured with a man's body and his soul, but I didn't want to think about whether there was a future beyond tomorrow; but Alex probably didn't know he would be one of the few who would wake in my bed.

Alex said. "Smart Speaker, light off, music off." And there was darkness and silence, except for the sound of our breathing. I snuggled up against him and quickly fell asleep, strangely happy and content, possibly for the first time in many, many years.

(continued... The Missing Person)

12