The Wrong Pill

Story Info
Nervous to ask a girl out, his sister has a plan to help.
4.6k words
4.3
31.6k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saeclum113
Saeclum113
128 Followers

"We're going to be late, li'l bro," Violet said as she walked past him. Even though she was a year younger, his sister towered over him by half a foot and was still growing. Well, she and most women. Emerin was fairly average for a man, but Matrovirans- women who had dicks, were much taller on average. He could probably count on one hand the amount of Matrovirans he knew who were the same height as him, and had never even seen one that was shorter than him.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm hurrying." He said. "And you don't need to call out my height. I'm still older than you."

She crossed her arms and rolled her eyes with a slight smile. They teased each other a lot but were still close for siblings. His sister was always there for him, even when she made fun of his height. But she was right. They were running late for class, so he hurriedly finished getting ready and hopped in her car.

"You bang Rose yet?" Violet asked casually.

"What? No."

"So she banged you then." She smirked.

"No." That comment made his cheeks burn. He had a crush on a Matroviran in his class but didn't have the courage to ask her out yet. Typically, it was the Matrovirans who asked people out. "I don't even know if she knows I exist."

"Oh, she knows," Violet said as she turned a corner. They were getting close to the university.

Emerin eyed her skeptically. "How do you know?"

She grinned as she took another corner. "I may have made friends with her recently in gym class. My locker is next to hers, so we talk while we get changed. And I have to say, that girl is hung. If she wasn't interested in men, I'd be tempted to take a ride on that thing."

Emerin cleared his throat awkwardly. With how horny she was it wouldn't surprise him if she was serious. Though part of him was somehow aroused by the thought of it. He pushed the thoughts aside.

"I guess that's good." He said quietly. "But how could she be interested in someone like me? I'm not the most confident or charming person out there."

Violet glanced at him. He expected her to tease him, but she didn't. "So? Not all women like that. You're kind and funny, and reliable. If you ask me, those are more important traits."

"I guess I never thought of it that way. Thanks."

His sister reached over and ruffled his hair. "No problem, little guy. Also, I'll find a way to get you two together to help you out."

"Violet..."

"Don't worry. I have a plan that's sure to make her like you."

Emerin didn't like the sound of it, but once Violet had an idea, she always followed through. He sighed and looked out the window until they pulled into the university.

Classes went by slowly as usual and felt even slower since his last class was with Rose. And he couldn't figure out what Violet had planned. When it was finally time for that class, Emerin was feeling nervous. Rose looked up at him as he passed, but he quickly looked away with a blush. She sat next to Allira, and between the two of them, he couldn't trust his dick to stay calm.

They were both beautiful. Large breasts and hips to compliment them. But Rose always caught his eye. It wasn't just looks, she was also kind and had a cute laugh that made his heart flutter. Today he would ask her out. No matter how nervous he was.

Toward the end of class, the teacher turned off the projector. "All right class, we're going to do something a little different. Violet, come forward."

Violet stood up and gave him a wink. Emerin sunk in his chair uncertain how to feel. The teacher handed her a couple of bottles with green pills. He thought he heard about them before.

"Uh, professor?" A student asked. "Isn't this what our ancestors used when they landed on the planet?"

"Yes." The professor nodded. "This was used for us Matrovirans to overthrow our Human oppressors, so be careful with the power."

Now Emerin remembered. Matrovirans were once enslaved by Humans, but when they landed on this planet, they captured humans with the power to alter organic life and used it to essentially castrate the men. Even in this age, men's dicks were tiny as a result of that event. Basil, one of Emerin's closest friends, was famous around campus for having the biggest dick as a man, and it was barely four inches.

"I'll assign your partners, so listen carefully."

Emerin held his breath, hoping he wouldn't get stuck with Jack. He was a good guy, but lately, he'd been a bit off. His head was in the clouds and was always red in the face as if he was having a lewd daydream.

It was surprising when the professor paired him with Rose. She sat next to him with a pleasant smile. Emerin tried not to look at the amount of cleavage her low-cut shirt showed off, but she was tall enough that they were at eye level with him. His gaze only slipped once. Or twice.

"Hey, I'm Rose. And don't worry. You're cute, so I don't mind you eyeing up my breasts." She laughed and looked him up and down while biting her lip.

Cute? Emerin felt his face go red hearing that from her. She was so forward that he wasn't sure how to respond.

"Oh, uh, okay." He glanced at her chest again as she undid a button to reveal more. Was he in a dream or something? "I-I'm Emerin."

"I know." She said cheerfully. "Your sister talks about you all the time when we're changing after gym class. I wasn't sure if I could ask you out since you're her brother, but she told me that you have quite the crush on me."

Before he could respond, Violent came by and placed a pill in front of Rose. Then she pulled a pill out of her bag and placed it in front of him. According to the teacher, this pill would allow them to swap physical assets with each other. Rose could take some of him and he would take it back. She took the pill and smiled mischievously. After a minute, he felt his dick tingling between his legs. Then it shrunk from three and a half inches to one inch. There wasn't much to take, but she took it anyway.

He looked at Rose, but he didn't notice anything change. Then he noticed something long between her legs lifting her skirt. Emerin watched in awe as it then grew an extra two and a half inches. Violet was right when she said Rose was hung.

"Your turn." She giggled.

Emerin took the pill but wasn't sure what to do. He could take his length back, but it was kinda hot knowing she had part of his dick. And even hotter was the thought of her fucking him with it. He could take her breasts to make him taller, but he liked her breasts and how she towered over him.

Finally, he knew what to do. Instead of taking, he would give more of himself. He tried to make himself shorter to make her dick even bigger, but it didn't work. Her cock looked the same and he wasn't any shorter.

He waved for the professor. "I think there's something wrong with my pill. It doesn't seem to do anything."

The professor frowned. "Well, that happens sometimes, though it's rare. I guess you just had a bad one." She fumbled around for a moment. "Uh, it appears I don't have anymore, so you'll be stuck with those changes until I can order more."

Emerin could see Rose's cock twitch at the situation, and Emerin felt himself stiffen too. The class bell rang to signal the end of classes and as the other students cleared out, Emerin and Rose stayed behind to talk. She didn't seem in a hurry to leave.

"You don't mind if my cock is bigger for a while, do you?" Rose asked innocently. "Even though it means yours has to be smaller?"

"Hm? N-no, not at all."

"Great!" She leaned back in her chair and crossed her arms. "So, what do you do for fun?"

"Well, I like long walks on the beach." Rose rolled her eyes dramatically. "I like playing video games and sometimes go to the movies when I find time. But what I like to do the most is baking."

Rose raised an eyebrow. "You're a man and you like baking?"

He shrugged and looked down at his hands. "It's relaxing and I have some tasty treats afterward."

She playfully jabbed her elbow against him. "I'm not judging. I like a man who's in touch with his feminine side. It's endearing." They sat in silence for a moment before she surprised him. "How do you feel about women with dicks?"

Emerin almost choked. That was quite the question to ask after meeting for the first time. He wasn't sure how to answer and she continued. "From your reaction to my cock, am I right to assume you like them?"

"Well," he began. His face felt bright red and Rose turned towards him. The front of her skirt was lifted slightly from her noticeable bulge. "I do have a preference for them, I guess."

"Big ones or little ones?"

"B-big ones." He stammered.

"Big ones, eh?" Rose scooched her chair closer, and her breasts practically hung in front of his face. It didn't look like she was wearing a bra. She pulled up the front of her skirt to reveal she wasn't wearing underwear either. Instead, he got a full view of her cock. "Want to touch mine, then?"

Emerin could feel his heart beating fast. The girl of his dreams was just casually asking him to feel her up. "H-how big...."

"I've never measured it, but when they took measurements at orientation, they said it was around eight inches." From what Emerin knew about Matroviran's second puberty, they typically grew an inch or two each year of university. Since she's a second year, combined with what she took from him... He could only guess, but she was far above average and still had two more years of growth.

"T-that's quite b-big." Hesitantly, he reached out a hand and grasped it. His little fingers could just barely wrap around its girth. It twitched in his hand.

Rose grabbed his hand and guided it up and down her length. Her free hand moved to rub the front of his pants. "Ever had sex before?"

"N-no. I h-haven't." He felt embarrassed saying it at this age, but she gave him a reassuring look instead of mocking him.

"Hey, it's nothing to be embarrassed about." She pulled her hand back, so Emerin let go of her cock as well. "I'm a virgin too."

"No way."

Rose nodded. "Never found the right guy. The men I've run into are either too insecure about having the smaller dick or too intimidated by my size. The few who weren't like that were assholes."

"But...you're so hot." He went red in the face. "And kind. I've seen you volunteering around campus."

"Guess I'm just picky." She shrugged. "Luckily I found a guy I do like."

"Me?"

She gave him a playful punch in the arm. "Who else would I be talking about, cutie? Your sister always talks about you, so I've wanted to ask you out, but never knew if you'd be intimidated."

"I've actually been wanting to ask you out too." He blushed. "I kinda like women who're bigger than me. It's a bit of a turn-on."

"Oh, I could tell." She licked her lips. "Want to be each other's firsts?"

Emerin's heart nearly stopped. "You mean..."

She nodded with a hungry look in her eyes. He didn't trust his voice, so he nodded too. Rose stood, picked him up by the waist with surprising strength, and set him on her desk. She pulled him into an embrace which for Emerin meant being squished between her breasts.

Rose leaned down and kissed him. She sucked on his bottom lip before slipping her tongue into his mouth. Below, Emerin could feel her cock rubbing against his thigh. Her fingers ran through his hair as she continued exploring his mouth. Only breaking for a moment to gaze into his eyes. Emerin's whole body felt electrified. Similar to the feeling he had when Rose had used the pill's power on him.

"Wait," She breathed heavily as she finally broke the kiss. Her face was still close, and a trail of saliva hung between them. "Let's go to my place. It'd feel weird doing it here."

Emerin nodded, too breathless to speak. The two of them quickly left and hopped in Rose's car. Her hand rubbed at his crotch as she drove. They barely made it through the front door when Rose was all over him again. She used a foot to close the door as she started kissing him. Her hands roamed his body in search of buttons or zippers to undo.

She seemed taller than before, but Emerin was too distracted to think about it. Her breasts, which were at eye level, seemed to loom above him now. He fumbled with her shirt buttons, only undoing enough to expose her breasts when she picked him up. One hand around his waist while the other cupped his butt.

"Nice ass," Rose said between kisses. "Can't wait to make it bounce when I fuck it."

The taller woman slipped his shirt and pants off easily as she carried him into the bedroom. She tossed him onto the bed and spread his legs. Emerin's heartbeat was loud in his ears as he watched Rose crawl between his legs. In a swift motion, she slipped his underwear off and tossed it to the side, exposing his inferior dick.

Since she wore a short skirt, she didn't bother taking it off. She just let her cock flop across his stomach, next to his dick. It was almost comical how small his was compared to hers. Emerin moaned as Rose rubbed their dicks together.

Rose slid her tip down and pressed it against his virgin hole. Before she put it in, Emerin reached down and grabbed it. Even with both hands around it, it was big enough that it had room for another two. "Hold on, there's something we need to do first."

If she fucked him now, it'd hurt too much. It would hurt anyway, but her beast needed to at least be lubed up first. He slipped out from under her and gently pushed her back onto the mattress. Then, he crawled between her legs and started licking her cock.

It looked even bigger from this angle. Big enough that it was longer than his face. Rose smiled down at him and ran a hand through his hair. "Guess I was too excited that it slipped my mind."

Emerin licked it from base to tip before trying to fit it in his mouth. It was thick enough that it was difficult, but he managed to take it in. His hair was long enough that Rose had to hold it out of the way while he tried not to gag on her. Which he failed of course. It was his first time, so it was hard to take something so big.

Rose just smirked down at him with flushed cheeks. After a few minutes of seeing how far his throat could take her, Rose reached over and grabbed a hairband from her nightstand to tie his hair back into a ponytail. "You know, you'd make a cute girl. Got the feminine figure and looks. Plus, you can suck a cock like one too."

He had managed to take half her length when she said that. It nearly made him gag from surprise. Most men would've found it insulting, but Emerin kind of liked it. Especially coming from Rose.

After a few more minutes of struggling, Rose placed both hands on the back of his head. "Sorry, but you're mouth just feels too good."

Emerin only had a moment to brace himself before Rose thrust hard. He flailed and gagged as she forced it all the way down with one thrust. She didn't wait for him to adjust before she slowly slid out a little and rammed it back in. Then fucked his throat like it was a fleshlight. In fact, he noticed one on her nightstand that looked stretched out from overuse.

Eventually, Emerin stopped gagging. His throat squelched with each thrust, but Rose had so much stamina that she fucked it long enough that it stretched to fit her. Emerin's mind started to glaze over when he felt her cock twitch in his throat. Rose slammed his face all the way to the base and released load after load of cum directly into his stomach. There was so much that Emerin swore that his stomach was slightly bloated.

Rose finally released his head and slipped out. Emerin took a deep breath. She had been too distracted from fucking him that she forgot to give him moments to breathe. He was still panting when Rose grabbed both his legs and threw them over her shoulders. Then she grabbed his waist and brought it up to her face. Her lips wrapped around his little dick.

Emerin was so small that he didn't come close to reaching the back of her throat. As she sucked on it, she gave it a couple licks before he blew his load. Just a few small spurts that she swallowed with a smile. "Your dick is so small and cute I could play with it all night."

That made him cum again. A tiny spurt that landed on her cheek. She wiped it off with a finger and licked it. Her cock was still hard and coated in his saliva. Knowing what she was about to do, Emerin wrapped his legs around her waist. Again, she seemed bigger than before. Not just her cock, but her whole body.

He wasn't able to think about it for long when his hole was suddenly stretched wide open. Her tip had forced its way inside. Emerin opened his mouth to moan, but nothing came out. He couldn't speak.

"Oh no, was I too rough?" Rose seemed to notice and looked worried. "I'm so sorry. I just couldn't help myself."

Emerin shook his head with a smile and leaned up to kiss her. He wasn't upset. If anything, he found it arousing to have his throat ruined by a massive cock. He felt her smile against his lips and then she slid further in. She didn't ram it all the way in like she had with his throat. With his ass, she slowly slid it in. Occasionally pulling back to let him adjust. From the look on her face, Emerin could tell it was taking a lot of effort for her to not destroy his ass.

Taking a breath, Emerin looked her in the eyes and nodded. Rose looked uncertain at first but then nodded back with a sheepish grin. She placed a hand on his waist and forced her cock all the way in. By instinct, Emerin's back arched with pleasure. His hands gripped the sheets in tight fists.

"Bear with me," Rose said apologetically. "Just a little more."

Little more? Before Emerin understood what she meant, her cock forced its way deeper. Emerin's legs tightened around her waist and instead of clutching the sheets, he wrapped his arms around her neck and clung to her. His face snug between her larger breasts. Her cock went deeper and deeper. Farther than he ever thought it could go, but Rose somehow made it fit.

"Ready?" She asked. Though the way she looked at him, there was only one answer. He nodded against her and braced himself. She didn't hesitate to fuck him as hard as she had fucked his throat. Thrusting hard and fast without consideration for his comfort. It made his hole burn in the most amazing way. She was so big that Emerin could see the shape of it bulging against his insides as it slid in and out.

When Rose grew bored of that position, she pulled him into her lap as she sat back with crossed legs. Her cock even managed to go a bit deeper. She grabbed his waist in both hands and used her superior strength to move him up and down her cock. Like he was just a fucktoy to be used to get her off.

"Fuck! It's so tight." Emerin continued clutching the larger woman as her hips started bucking in sync with the rhythm her hands moved him. "Oh, gods!"

Without warning, she spun him around on her cock. It felt like that rearranged his insides. Then she shoved his face against the mattress and thrust faster. Emerin could feel her cock twitching violently inside of him. She gave it a final slam and his insides started to feel warm. Her cock came again and again, filling him up. She pulled out a bit and slammed it back in, causing cum to gush out, as she came more. For a moment, Emerin wondered if it'd ever stop.

After a few more loads in him, Emerin felt it go soft and slip out. Rose panted heavily with red cheeks.

"That was amazing." She grabbed him and pulled him against her. His head once again squished between her breasts. Her arms wrapped around his stomach and her legs intertwined with his as she drifted off. "Best...toy...ever..."

Apparently, Emerin wasn't the only one who felt like he was more of a toy during that. Not that he was complaining. He'd be happy to be her little toy to use when she felt like it. But he too was exhausted after that and fell asleep too.

Saeclum113
Saeclum113
128 Followers
12