All Comments on 'The Wrong Pill'

by Saeclum113

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
torcoolguytorcoolguyabout 1 year ago

Great story! I'm glad to see mgts or miniguy stuff. My only qualm is that the futa char seemed to not gain that much size despite draining the mass she took from the MC.

I'm obviously happy even if she just becomes like 6'2" with a 14 inch donger for my tastes. But for plot's sake, it seems like she started 6'0 with a 12 incher, then became 6'+ and drained 2.5 inches, then becomes a mystery length and height, drains 90% of his body mass, then there is no change mentioned or implied.

Then we're in a miniguy story. Again I don't wanna encourage you to leave your comfort zone if it's not important or whathaveyou. But if 2.5 inches of small pp = 2.5 inches of fist thick futacock. You'd assume the heap of biomass stolen to make a dude thumb sized would be noticeable somewhere.

An easy fix if you are hitting your height or ength limits is to give her unnatural strength/density/libido etc.

Otherwise the mass shifting rules of the story world seemed to be ignored.

Saeclum113Saeclum113about 1 year agoAuthor

@torcoolguy Dang, that's pretty in-depth! I meant to have this story be a bit different where the pill she used took some of his dick, but the pill he took only shrunk him without effects on her. I probably should've conveyed that better in the text, especially since "size stealing" stuff is one of the big parts of my stories. *sweats nervously* Though I do like your fix ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. The web certainly needs more futa combined with size play, especially involving hot busty giantesses. I hope there will be a sequel on this one where the main character shrinks even more and more futa characters are introduced.

ClouderyClouderyabout 1 year ago

wonderful story! I'm a big fan of male on futa with romantic things between them, not just futa raping a male, more so tall and dominant yet caring partner like rose was my favorite too, and your story pretty much what I wanted to! thanks for the story and looking forward for next update.. there will be update.. right? hope so!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaeclum113@Saeclum113
Someone who loves futa domination and men transforming into women. I have a website if you want more lore, to stay up to date, or have a faster way of contacting me: https://saeclum113.wixsite.com/tales