The Wrong Pill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he woke up, Emerin thought he was in a dream. The room was massive, but more importantly, he was snug between her breasts. Not his just his face. He was so small that most of his body was between her large breasts. Like he was a stuffed toy she held to sleep.

Emerin tried to call out to her, but his voice still hadn't healed. Not sure what else to do, he started squirming. Rose giggled tiredly and rolled over. Specifically, she rolled on top of him. Her breasts pinned him to the mattress so he couldn't move. He had to wait till she woke up.

As he lay there, Emerin noticed he was slowly shrinking. He struggled under the woman, but he was too small to be noticeable. Part of him was aroused to be surrounded by Rose's boobs, but it was nulled by the fact that he didn't know when he'd stop shrinking. By the time Rose began to stir, Emerin was around four inches tall and his whole body was between her breasts.

"Emerin." Rose groaned tiredly. "Emerin?"

She sat up and rubbed her eyes before looking around. Emerin tried to move, but after being crushed by her chest for so long his legs were numb. Rose shook her head with a faint smile. "That man."

As she sat on the edge of the mattress, her cock was sticking straight up. She stood and went to her nightstand where she grabbed the stretched-out fleshlight. "Guess I'll just have to pretend like I'm fucking him."

Rose didn't seem to notice him as she slid her toy around her cock. She spent a few minutes using a hand to move it up and down her length, but then grasped it in both hands and started thrusting into it. Emerin watched silently as the girl he liked jerked off while thinking of him. Right before she came, her cock broke through the other end.

She came all over the mattress. Not as much as last night, but there was still a lot. A few ropes of her thick cum splattered all over him. "Ah fuck, not another one. I swear they never make these big enough."

The giant woman tossed her broken toy into a trashcan where Emerin noticed another fleshlight with a torn end. She sighed and took off her half-buttoned shirt and wrinkly skirt from the night before. Even though they had already fucked, Emerin couldn't help but blush seeing her naked. An interesting fact he learned from it was that she wasn't a grower.

When Emerin's legs finally regained feeling again, he stood up and started jumping to get her attention. But it was pointless now. She had walked into the bathroom to shower.

Emerin wiped her cum off his body and climbed off her bed. It was strange seeing everything so big. He wasn't sure how he'd be able to get around anymore at his size. Pushing the thought aside for now, he ran to the bathroom door. The crack at the bottom was too small to fit through, so instead he looked for another way. Luckily he didn't feel himself shrinking anymore.

Next to the door was a bathrobe with a belt long enough to reach the floor. It took time, but Emerin climbed it so he could get Rose's attention when she came out. He waited and waited until the water finally turned off. After another minute, a naked Rose came back out. Still a little damp from her shower.

Emerin waved his arms, but she still didn't notice. Instead, he stumbled as she pulled the robe off the hook. The world spun as he fell. Emerin tried grabbing onto the robe, but it was too slick to hold on. He only stopped falling when he grabbed onto something warm. Rose yelped in surprise and looked down. Apparently, the thing Emerin had grabbed was her cock.

"Emerin?" She asked incredulously. "What's going... How are you... Huh?"

Emerin felt his cheeks go red now that he knew what he was holding onto. And it was at least three times his size. Her cock twitching against him hinted that he wasn't the only one who noticed. The cock started to rise when Rose quickly pulled him off it. Her cheeks were also red.

"I'm glad to know you didn't sneak off while I was asleep, but what's going on? And why are you sticky?"

"Well," he said and looked away. His voice was hoarse, but he could manage to speak now. "I may have been on the bed when your toy broke."

Rose glanced behind him, and her face turned more red. "Y-you saw that?"

"Yeah..." Emerin nodded, still not able to look her in the eyes. "And I think this has to do with the pill my sister gave me. I thought maybe it was a dud, but now I'm wondering if she gave me something else."

"I guess we should find her then." She placed a finger between his legs and gently moved it back and forth against his dick. Aroused by the whole situation, Emerin came immediately. The giant woman chuckled and licked it off. "Though I wouldn't mind keeping you like this. You're even cuter."

She set him on the dresser as she changed into casual clothes. A buttonless low-cut shirt and a short black skirt. No underwear again of course. She picked him up and smiled awkwardly. "What is it?"

"Well, I don't have anything with pockets, so...." She dropped him between her breasts. Emerin was tossed around as her walking made them bounce. "Enjoy the ride, little guy."

12