The Wrong Place At The Wrong Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They jumped in to Liz's car. They had no clothes, blankets, or even IDs. Naked as the days they were born, the two began to drive back to my apartment. Liz didn't have a big car. They were visible I'm sure at every intersection. Rose recounts that they herd numerous honks on the way home, and one photo has emerged that shows Rose's pussy from above while she sits in the passenger seat. That must have been taken from a truck.

I called both of them, but of course, they didn't have phones anymore. I began to panic. I was extremely worried. I was more than a little upset. On the other hand, I was so horny that I could barely contain myself.

About an hour and a half later, I heard a knock on the door. I ran as quickly as I could to open it. There in front of me were both Rose and Liz completely naked. They must have run all the way through our apartment complex naked as well. We have security cameras. The parking lot is visible from probably 100 units.

I didn't know how to react. Rose looked like she was going to cry. She started mumbling something that sounded like the beginning of an apology when I made a decision.

I dropped my pants as a naked Liz looked on to reveal my fully erect penis. I grabbed Rose and kissed her deeply. She began to breath heavily. I turned her around and parted her ass, staring at all of her holes. I bent her over the couch and began to fuck her....hard. I'd love to give some long erotic story about this part of the experience, but it would be a lie. Rose moaned. Liz came behind me and cupped my balls with one hand while she masturbated with the other.

None of us lasted long. Both women screamed in orgasm just as I filled Rose with my load. We then all sat around for a few minutes without any words to fill the awkward silence. The women were still naked.

Eventually, Rose said something about lending Liz some clothes. Of course, she had no ID or phone. The decision was made to simply allow her to sleep on the couch.

I don't want to belabor this story. It turns out the male victim was actually the son of a prominent local business man. His wife was not impressed by his very public blowjob, but she seemed to turn her rage on the pranksters. The whole story ultimately came to light. It was very public news for a long time. That's of course how I know the pieces that I couldn't learn from Rose.

As for me, I didn't know how to feel. My innocent wife now had what might be the most famous pussy in the world. Of course, I was still the only one fucking that pussy. In strange paradox, my jealousy improved. She couldn't possibly ever be more exposed, and any person on the planet could see pictures of her naked at will. They were literally everywhere. I began to take pride in what I had. They could look, but only I was allowed to seal the deal.

When I look back at the situation, a single change in events could have prevented this story from happening. If I'd been able to get off of work. If Rose hadn't gone to the show. If she had gone with anyone but Liz. If the frat boys had not pushed this stupid prank. If either the ladies had picked a different time to pee or the frat brothers had dressed at a slightly different pace. If any of them had a little less to drink. Hell, if Rose had just waited for a damn toilet, none of this would have happened.

I know that Rose still finds it humiliating. At work, most of the parents probably know not only what she looks like naked, but even what she looks like having an orgasm. They still hired her at the school. No one would fire a woman for being a victim of sexual assault these days.

To me however, I'm glad it happened. Rose is a lot more fun, and I'm a lot less jealous. Our sex lives have become much more adventurous. She's still sexy as hell, and I'm still the only one fucking her.

When I really think about it, that almost impossible collision of events has made me a very lucky man.


12